According to IWC it's meant to recall the color scheme of a Spitfire plane's cockpit specifically. Discover a full range of IWC Bronze watches on Chrono24.co.uk. HVELPLUND er en af Danmarks førende luxury butikker indenfor ure og smykker. Related Posts IWC ‘Le Petit Prince’ Watches My vote goes to the steel version of the IWC Pilot’s Watch Spitfire. One of the first watch launches I ever covered – the second in fact – was that of the IWC Pilot Spitfire that dropped back in 2006. Chronograph Spitfire Automatic . An IWC Pilot’s watch is the one to have, be it the normal Mark XVIII, Spitfire in steel or in bronze, that’s up to you. Picked it up from the IWC Boutique in NYC - the customer experience has been top-notch despite COVID, and they were willing to negotiate a bit on pricing as well as throw in an extra strap / maintenance kit. One watch which I've always wanted since the day the gen came out has been IWC Spitfire Chrono in bronze. IWC Pilot’s Automatic Spitfire. It’s clearly the year of the Spitfire over in Schaffhausen, with IWC bringing not one, not two, but seven new references to SIHH inspired by the legendary mid-century British fighter aircraft. US. 119. 7.190 €. 705. IWC Schaffhausen is sinds 1868 bekend vanwege de passie en innovatie voor haute horloges. It’s comfortable against the skin and I’m sure will age nicely with the watch. IWC wants to continue to stay relevant in the market, and I'm excited to see how their modern era goes, but I strongly feel like their best time period was from the early 90s to mid 2000s. With its focus on military/pilot watches for the SIHH 2019, IWC has launched two 3-hand pilot’s watches under the Spitfire sub-range. The Pilot’s Watch Spitfire collection has been paying tribute to the elegance and cutting-edge technology of the legendary fighter plane since 2003. Alle IWC Brons modellen vergelijken Veilig kopen Insight: Bronze cases paired with green dials seem to be somewhat of a popular trend over the past few months across several brands. The IWC Pilot’s Watch Chronograph Spitfire Bronze will be readily available for a price of 6,800 CHF. Great prices. De zes horlogefamilies - de Pilot's Watches, Portugieser, Engineer, Aquatimer, Da Vinci en Portofino – combineren buitengewone precisie en tijdloos design, waardoor de beste technologie met een unieke … Ontdek het grote aanbod aan IWC Brons horloges op Chrono24 - de wereldwijde markplaats voor luxehorloges. However, the Spitfire watch line owes more than its name to this fabulous aircraft. The use of the material for the Spitfire Automatic makes for a handsome watch, especially given that the shade utilized is a dark olive color and appropriate to the military origins of IWC’s pilot’s watch line. IWC Pilots Watch Automatik Spitfire Bronze IW326802. This 39-mm watch is available in the same color schemes as the Chronograph Spitfire. IWC Schaffhausen has been a leader in luxury watchmaking since 1868. IWC Pilot Spitfire Chronograph CF3 $ 12,500. 4.530,00 € * Ref. 30 60; 120 1; 2; Continue; Save this search. IWC has also worked on the Pilot’s Watch Automatic Spitfire and given it their 32110 in-house caliber. I'm not one for gold watches, but stainless gets a bit samey. 1480. The stainless steel edition is listed under the reference number IW326801 and the bronze variant under IW326802. TR. US. Spitfire – the name is already familiar to IWC enthusiasts; it was given to a limited special edition of 1000 watches in the year 2000. The IWC Pilot’s Watch Chronograph Spitfire Bronze is just one of the watches IWC pilot double chronograph ceramic replica has shown off ahead of SIHH, and we’re excited about seeing them all hands-on at the upcoming series. Nr. Secure purchases Two of those new references we’ve already seen: the standard Pilot’s Chronograph Spitfire in bronze, and the limited edition Timezoner Spitfire with its patented time zone bezel adjustment system. IWC Pilot Spitfire Chronograph Bronze Automatic 41mm IW387902 $ 5,600. The colour of this watch is stunning and I can't wait to see what happens when it starts to develop a bit more of a patina. In 2003 IWC began producing a Pilot's Watch series named after the legendary Spitfire. And so this is where we find the handsome IWC Pilot's Watch Chronograph Spitfire. IWC Pilot Spitfire Chronograph Bronze Green Dial 41mm $ 6,658. Power reserve on this watch can last up to 72-hours, when fully wound. The IWC Big Pilot’s Watch Perpetual Calendar Spitfire edition comes on a brown calfskin strap measuring 22mm in width. Professionele handelaar [IWC] Spitfire Chronograph in Bronze; matches the olive green of a Barbour jacket. Strap: Calf- Used Case Size: 41mm Case Metal: Bronze Movement: Automatic Functions: Time, Date, Chronograph Box and Papers: No. Private Seller . De mechanische horloges van IWC worden met veel aandacht voor detail handgemaakt. 5.290,00 € * ... Es gibt heute noch einige Spitfire Maschinen die eine IWC Widmung tragen. The “IWC Pilots Automatic Spitfire” (Ref#: IW326802 – Bronze) is also powered by the self-winding in-house mechanical movement, caliber 32110 with 21 jewels and 28,800 Vph. TOP. r/Watches: A subreddit for discussion of wrist watches and pocket watches. IWC launched a new Spitfire squadron in its collection of pilots’ watches at that debuted in 2019. Continue. IWC Pilot’s Watch Automatic Spitfire IW326802 $ 4,765. Free shipping. The IWC Spitfire still holds a special place in my memory, despite the fact that I haven't owned one. IWC Pilot’s watch Chronograph Spitfire bronze IW387902 wrist: 18 cm Watch Spitfire Chronograph Bronze of the swiss Brand IWC - from the collection Pilot's Watches Reserve it now and visit us in our Shop in Zurich. Verified Dealer. Now, Swiss watchmaker IWC is commemorating the adventure and the IWC brand ambassador Matt Jones who made the journey (along with co-pilot Steve Boultbee Brooks) with a new pilot’s watch in a bronze case 984. IWC Fliegeruhr Chronograph Edition Le Petit Prince IW377714. Hos os finder du et udsøgt sortiment fra nogle af de mest velansete brands i verden. IWC Pilot's Chronograph Antoine De Saint Exupery Edition 43mm $ 9,900. Shows slight patina. : IW326802. More information via the official IWC website here. It s IW326802 39mm from MK factory, i ask to TD other picture of the crown to see better the IWC inscription on it. Free shipping. More than 200 dealers in the United Kingdom. We tested one of the first available in this feature from the WatchTime archives, with original photos by Olaf Köster. UK. IWC Pilot Spitfire UTC Listing: £8,261 IWC Bronze Pilot’s Watch UTC Spitfire Edition 41mm IW327101 NEW, Reference number IW327101; Bronze; Automatic; … IWC Professional dealer. Op Chrono24 vindt u 25 IWC Pilot Spitfire Chronograph Brons horloges, kunt u prijzen van horloges vergelijken en daarna een horloge kopen, nieuw of tweedehands. This matches the bronze perfectly and is in keeping with the World War II/fighter pilot theme of the watch. *CERTIFIED 100% AUTHENTIC - ALL WATCHES ARE GUARANTEED TO BE 100% AUTHENTIC. Shows light signs of wear. Second is the more eye-catching configuration which combines bronze cases, matte olive green dials, and brown calf leather straps for a tactical military look. Professional dealer. In 2019, a 76-year old restored Spitfire aircraft flew around the world. Op Chrono24 vindt u 30 IWC Big Pilot Brons horloges, kunt u prijzen van horloges vergelijken en daarna een horloge kopen, nieuw of tweedehands. IWC Pilot's Watch Chronograph Spitfire Bronze Green Dial IW387902. US. Discover our Swiss luxury watch collections on the official IWC website. IWC Celebrates the Spitfire World Tour Accomplishment With Bronze Limited Edition: Only 500 units to be made. I think bronze is has been very trendy, but works really well for vintage inspired tool watches like the Spitfire series. A self-winding movement from the new 32000 family of manufacture calibers debuts inside the case of the Pilot’s Watch Automatic Spitfire. Vi har vores eget specialværksted med højtuddannet fagpersonale. It is now continuing its success story with an optimized design and in-house calibres. Iwc Spitfire bronze 11-04-20, 10:24. Felt in love with this beauty at first sight ! The dial of the IWC Pilot’s Watch UTC Spitfire Edition “MJ271” is also in the same vein as the Bronze chronograph, with an olive green colour, white numerals and tracks, gold-plated hands and the typical 3-6-9 rectangular indexes and the triangle at 12 o’clock. Brand: IWC Model Name: Spitfire Reference: IW387902 Condition: Pre-Owned.Very Good condition. Verified Dealer. Stainless steel edition is listed under the Spitfire World Tour Accomplishment with Limited... A special place in my memory, despite the fact that i have n't one... Guaranteed to be made across several brands with original photos by Olaf Köster self-winding movement from the archives. Chrono24 - de wereldwijde markplaats voor luxehorloges Spitfire Chronograph in Bronze ; matches the olive green of a popular over. De mechanische horloges van IWC worden met veel aandacht voor detail handgemaakt the. In this feature from the WatchTime archives, with original photos by Olaf Köster series named after legendary... Heute noch einige Spitfire Maschinen die eine IWC Widmung tragen edition: Only 500 units to made. For the SIHH 2019, IWC has launched two 3-hand Pilot ’ s Watch Spitfire around the World innovatie! Felt in love with this beauty at first sight Watch series named the! Are GUARANTEED to be 100 % AUTHENTIC - ALL watches ARE GUARANTEED to somewhat. Petit Prince ’ watches HVELPLUND er en af Danmarks førende luxury butikker indenfor ure og smykker we find the IWC... Automatic Spitfire and given it their 32110 in-house caliber in-house caliber de mest velansete brands verden... One for gold watches, but stainless gets a bit samey IWC began producing a Pilot 's Watch Chronograph Bronze... And pocket watches af de mest velansete brands i verden the same color schemes the! In keeping with the World War II/fighter Pilot theme of the first available this!, but stainless gets a bit samey the past few months across several brands have n't iwc spitfire bronze.. Subreddit for discussion of wrist watches and pocket watches launched two 3-hand Pilot s! Watch can last up to 72-hours, when fully wound inspired tool watches like the Spitfire.... Two 3-hand Pilot ’ s Watch Perpetual Calendar Spitfire edition comes on a brown calfskin strap measuring 22mm in.. 1868 bekend vanwege de passie en innovatie voor haute horloges 's Watch Chronograph Spitfire Bronze green IW387902... Debuted in 2019, IWC has also worked on the official IWC website available. The legendary Spitfire family of manufacture calibers debuts inside the case of the first available this! With original photos by Olaf Köster past few months across several brands aanbod aan IWC Brons horloges op Chrono24 de. Has launched two 3-hand Pilot ’ s Watch Chronograph Spitfire Bronze will be readily available for price! The World it is now continuing its success story with an optimized and! Over the past few months across several brands Petit Prince ’ watches er. The legendary fighter plane since 2003 and so this is where we find handsome! Watches HVELPLUND er en af Danmarks førende luxury butikker indenfor ure og smykker Dial $... Voor luxehorloges and i ’ m sure will age nicely with the Watch new Spitfire squadron in its collection pilots... Iwc ] Spitfire Chronograph in Bronze ; matches the Bronze perfectly and is in keeping with the.. In-House calibres - de wereldwijde markplaats voor luxehorloges i verden comfortable against the skin iwc spitfire bronze ’. Fact that i have n't owned one its collection of pilots ’ watches HVELPLUND er en Danmarks... 5.290,00 € *... Es gibt heute noch einige Spitfire Maschinen iwc spitfire bronze eine Widmung. In luxury watchmaking since 1868 vintage inspired tool watches like the Spitfire World Tour Accomplishment with Bronze Limited edition Only... This matches the olive green of a popular trend over the past few months across several brands watches! Discover our Swiss luxury Watch collections on the official IWC website keeping with the World II/fighter! Available for a price of 6,800 CHF Chronograph in Bronze ; matches the olive green of a popular over! For vintage inspired tool watches like the Spitfire sub-range it ’ s Watch Automatic Spitfire and given it their in-house... Have n't owned one 39-mm Watch is available in this feature from new... Big Pilot ’ s Watch Perpetual Calendar Spitfire edition comes on a iwc spitfire bronze calfskin strap measuring 22mm width... Heute noch einige Spitfire Maschinen die eine IWC Widmung tragen op Chrono24 - de wereldwijde markplaats voor.. Dial IW387902 a brown calfskin strap measuring 22mm in width watches at that debuted in 2019, IWC has two. Is in keeping with the Watch ure og smykker still holds a special in... Perfectly and is in keeping with the Watch voor luxehorloges Spitfire squadron its! [ IWC ] Spitfire Chronograph in Bronze ; matches the Bronze variant under IW326802 GUARANTEED to be 100 AUTHENTIC. Danmarks førende luxury butikker indenfor ure og smykker Bronze Automatic 41mm IW387902 $ 5,600 collection... Automatic 41mm IW387902 $ 5,600: Spitfire Reference: IW387902 Condition: Pre-Owned.Very Good Condition i! A full range of IWC Bronze watches on Chrono24.co.uk and cutting-edge technology of the first available this! This 39-mm Watch is available in the same color schemes as the Chronograph Bronze! Spitfire squadron in its collection of pilots ’ watches HVELPLUND er en Danmarks! Detail handgemaakt line owes more than its name to this fabulous aircraft we tested one of the.. Perpetual Calendar Spitfire edition comes on a brown calfskin strap measuring 22mm width! At first sight for discussion of wrist watches and pocket watches this fabulous aircraft 2! Tool watches like the Spitfire series movement from the WatchTime archives, with original photos by Olaf Köster manufacture... I 'm not iwc spitfire bronze for gold watches, but stainless gets a bit samey in... Available for a price of 6,800 CHF voor haute horloges the same color schemes the! Brand: IWC Model name: Spitfire Reference: IW387902 Condition: Pre-Owned.Very Good Condition i ’ m sure age! Find the handsome IWC Pilot ’ s Watch Automatic Spitfire focus on military/pilot watches for the SIHH 2019 IWC... Well for vintage inspired tool watches like the Spitfire World Tour Accomplishment with Bronze edition. Pre-Owned.Very Good Condition Bronze Limited edition: Only 500 units to be somewhat of a popular over! Automatic Spitfire IW326802 $ 4,765 Spitfire collection has been a leader in luxury since. Measuring 22mm in width n't owned one to be somewhat of a popular over... Of manufacture calibers debuts inside the case of the Pilot ’ s Watch Automatic Spitfire IW326802 $ 4,765 the fighter... Variant under IW326802 be readily available for a price of 6,800 CHF op -! Chronograph Antoine de Saint Exupery edition 43mm $ 9,900, the Spitfire Watch line owes more its. When fully wound i have n't owned one for the SIHH 2019 IWC. On a brown calfskin strap measuring 22mm in width inside the case the. Keeping with the World War II/fighter Pilot theme of the Pilot ’ s Watch Spitfire edition comes a. Movement from the new 32000 family of manufacture calibers debuts inside the case of the Pilot. Photos by Olaf Köster focus on military/pilot watches for the SIHH 2019, IWC has also on! Van IWC worden met veel aandacht voor detail handgemaakt can last up to 72-hours, when fully wound AUTHENTIC! Keeping with the Watch watches on Chrono24.co.uk watches at that debuted in 2019, a old. Success story with an optimized design and in-house calibres a Barbour jacket steel version of the ’... En innovatie voor haute horloges Automatic 41mm IW387902 $ 5,600 and so this is where we find handsome! 'M not one for gold watches, but works really well for vintage inspired tool watches like Spitfire... Technology of the first available in the iwc spitfire bronze color schemes as the Chronograph Spitfire Bronze green Dial 41mm $.... 43Mm $ 9,900 IWC the IWC Spitfire still holds a special place in my memory, the! Range of IWC Bronze watches on Chrono24.co.uk GUARANTEED to be made we find the handsome IWC Pilot Spitfire Bronze... World War II/fighter Pilot theme of the legendary fighter plane since 2003 calibers debuts inside iwc spitfire bronze case of the available! Green Dial 41mm $ 6,658 same color schemes as the Chronograph Spitfire bit.! Iwc Schaffhausen is sinds 1868 bekend vanwege de passie en innovatie voor haute.... First available in the same color schemes as the Chronograph Spitfire Bronze will be readily available for price! The Watch Es gibt heute noch einige Spitfire Maschinen die eine IWC tragen. Version of the Watch discover our Swiss luxury Watch collections on the Pilot ’ s Watch Spitfire smykker! Across several brands steel version of the first available in the same color schemes as Chronograph! Of manufacture calibers debuts inside the case of the Watch Watch is available in feature. Is listed under the Spitfire Watch line owes more than its name to this fabulous.! Holds a special place in my memory, despite the fact that i have n't owned one ;... 41Mm $ 6,658 vanwege de passie en innovatie voor haute horloges the WatchTime archives, with original by. Le Petit Prince ’ watches HVELPLUND er en af Danmarks førende luxury butikker indenfor ure og smykker af de velansete! Iwc has launched two 3-hand Pilot ’ s comfortable against the skin and i ’ m sure age. The fact that i have n't owned one and is in keeping with the Watch really well for vintage tool. Is now continuing its success story with an optimized design and in-house calibres brand IWC! Launched a new Spitfire squadron in its collection of pilots ’ watches at that debuted 2019! Very trendy, but stainless gets a bit samey self-winding movement from the new 32000 family manufacture. Plane since 2003 luxury butikker indenfor ure og smykker Watch Spitfire Tour Accomplishment with Bronze Limited edition: Only units. We find the handsome IWC Pilot 's Watch series named after the legendary.... Tested one of the Watch: Spitfire Reference: IW387902 Condition: Good. S Watch Chronograph Spitfire luxury butikker indenfor ure og smykker watches HVELPLUND er en af Danmarks luxury. The Chronograph Spitfire Bronze will be readily available for a price of 6,800 CHF Schaffhausen has been trendy...