Menu. As a thank you for visiting our online marijuana dispensary, enjoy free shipping on your orders over $99. You buy everything else online, why not weed, too? Just click on the items you like to add them to your cart. Your order is on ts way! This also includes premium strains — we want you to save on your purchases, so if you manage to find the same strain with a lower price tag somewhere else — contact us and we’ll do a price match. STEP 2 First off, this strain is absolute pressure first-time smokers may want to watch how many hits they take of this because the high can become overwhelming quickly. The people behind Jungle Boys Weed have been at the forefront of the legalization movement, organizing protests, participating in rallies and doing all we can for the cause we believe in. Citron Cookies Strain JungleBoys Citron Cookies Strain JungleBoys $ 640.00 – $ 14,512.00 $ 640.00 – $ 14,512.00 Select options. Strains. PHONE: +1 (765) 754-5817 They are working with huge companies and growing the craziest strains and even working with the rapper Berner . Whatever it is… not the real jungleboys for sure. After more then a decade of cannabis cultivation, the only thing that has changed is the facility we cultivate in. Discover. They are working with huge companies and growing the craziest strains … Select a product to start your online order! Our cannabis products range in strength to suit your needs, so you can maximize your experience & the benefits of weed. With Jungle Boys Weed, it’s  never been easier to have your medical cannabis delivered straight to your door. Pay Securely As a long time part of the community, & as a very vocal entity at the forefront of the legalization movement, BMWO’s mission is simple. We’ll guide you through the check-out process with various prompts once you’ve selected an item. The buzz on the Orange Mints #6 starts off with a head change as your eyes lower. 4.6 (680) Santa Ana, California. We value our customers and strive to give them the best quality cannabis for the best value. TELL US HOW YOU WANT YOUR PACKAGE DELIVERED ,WHERE YOU WANT IT DELIVERED AND WHEN YOU WANT IT DELIVERED. Reactions: Farmer P. GrowGod BANNED! We’re so confident that we have the lowest price out on the market, that if you find an item of the same strain and grade currently offered for less by another marijuana dispensary, we’ll match that price! A true A-List cannabis strain, Blueberry’s legendary status soared to new heights after claiming the High Times’ Cannabis Cup 2000 for Best Indica. We understand the value of reliability, and this is why we’re the only dispensary to have a 24/7 online chat support to make sure you receive nothing but the best. The aroma on the Orange Mints #6 was very weak compared to other strains. buy Jungleboys lava cake strain. “Lately, I’ve been switching it up with other strains,” The Village said. THC Oil Vape Pen Cartridges for sale in the USA Buy Premium Vape Juice online…, Buy Jungle Boys Weed |Jungle Boys for sale online Jungleboysweed.com   Jungle Boys for sale,Jungle…, Jungle Boys – The Smokebox Published 3 years agoon December 15, 2016 By Shaun Vizzy …, CANNABIS EN CALIFORNIE Qui sont les Jungle Boys ? As true believers in the cause, we strongly believe that any body who requires marijuana should have access to it, & we aim to do everything we can to ensure it. The Jungle Boys grow primo cannabis that is famous for being fabulous in Tinsel Town, and the Los Angeles dispensary has more than 450,000 Instagram followers. Create an Account Find out what cannabis and CBD products are available, read reviews, and find just what you’re looking for. Take a look at our selection of weed for sale & cannabis-related products, then simply click on what you’d like to purchase. I knew I was going to get a great healthcare, but the customer service staff went above and beyond all my expectations. There isn’t a better time to shop for Jungle Boys Weed. Jungleboys strains. Him and his crew are doing huge things killing the cultivating game. You will smell a feint Orange aroma and only smell the cookies when the nugs are broken open. Through this simple method, we are able to provide our patients with medicine they deserve and can enjoy. 4K likes. Storefront. The strain is an excellent option for experienced growers since it contains THC levels up to 25%. its real in NB…I know several who bring it back straight from Cali. Sativa plants have narrow leaves and are tall in stature. We do woldwide delivery which is discreet and safe. Jungle Boys Weed dispensary understands how important your medical cannabis is and makes sure every order in Europe will be delivered safely. Aroma: No surprises here, Pine-Sol, Kush (yes, this is a flavor), Skunk. Jungle Boys. Reply . Supporter. As true-bred Los Angeles farmers, the Jungle Boys have been growing clean, high-quality flower since the early 2000s with recent expansion into extracts and rosin. 8,442 34,547 313. Original Breeder: Jungle Boys. Add to wishlist. Once payment is complete, you can sit back & relax. 24/7 SFV x TK Strain Review . The Jungle Boys are a prolific growing collective responsible for some of the most interesting and aromatic cannabis flower strains around. Another extremely strong strain of Marijuana is the Jungle Boys jungle apples. Cannabis Strains; CBD EDIBLES; The Power Suit; WELCOME To CBD Vape Buds; My Account; STARTER KITS; Wishlist; WP File download search; WP File download search Search for: Popular Tags: Buy legit marijuana and weed online; Buy original weed online; Buy legit cartridge vape pen online; Buy legit cannabis online; buy cheap marijuana online; 0 $0.00. Effects: Known for its euphoric, heady high, Sativas are great for depression, chronic pain,anti-anxiety, mood disorders, amnesia, ADHD and to provide an overall uplifting and energizing feeling. Our security team works around the clock to ensure 100% privacy and security for all our clients. Compound Genetics (F) - Gaschata PRE - SALE $ 350.00 $ 250.00; Compound Genetics (F) - Stay Puft PRE - SALE $ 350.00 $ 250.00; Compound Genetics (F) - Pink Certz PRE - SALE $ 350.00 $ 250.00; Compound Genetics (F) - V6 Haze PRE - SALE $ 350.00 $ 250.00; In House Genetics - Blue Java (F) $ 250.00 $ 200.00 Trichome Jungle Seeds - Opal Fruitz (F) $ 100.00 $ 80.00 Trichome … Call (714) 486-3831. I'm so glad I found them. If you’ve been wondering how to order weed online, then you’ve come to the right place. About. I will recommending my plan to all my friends. Browse freely through our premium range of marijuana strains,exotic strains,concentrates, and accessories. Directions. Add to wishlist. Once you’ve registered, you can easily check out, pay with a single click, and manage and track your orders. This is why at ungle Boys Weed we hold ourselves to the highest standards of commitment to our customers. Buy Wedding Crashers strain, Jungleboys After more than a time of cannabis development, the main thing that has changed is the office we develop When you order weed online with us, we guarantee the lowest prices. 971.3k Followers, 3,614 Following, 6,195 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Jungle Boys (@jungleboys) They generally have a longer flowering cycle and are better suited for warm climates. Jungle Boys Weed is your go-to weed dispensary. Free Shipping. Oh lord, youre better off with jungleboys than barneys lol. Just wow. Rest assured, from Sativa to Indica, you will find a strain that will be just the right one for your needs. If you still have any reservations, our customer support staff will be happy to answer any questions to put your mind at ease. Our strength is in our clients’ satisfaction, & we strive to provide the best customer support & service in the industry. Reply. Indica or Sativa: Indica dominant hybrid. Effects: Grown specifically as crosses between Sativa and Indica strains to bring out specific characteristics & cannabinoids, hybrid strains can have a vast range of effects, depending on which cannabinoids are more dominant. They are ideal as mental and muscle relaxants, and for treating chronic pain, appetite loss and clinical depression. Browse Who Are the Jungle Boys? Jungle Boys Weed are a family and friend operated business that takes pride in producing unique cannabis strains that can’t be found anywhere else. Total is the best thing that has ever happened to my small business. After more then a decade of cannabis cultivation, the only thing that has changed is the facility we cultivate in. I’m wondering the same. Stats: 25.32% THC – .06% CBD. When asked how a strain like WiFi Mints seals the deal on getting real estate in one of his grow rooms, he said the process changes, but he tends to keep an eye out for trends and what people are liking. We offer the simplest & easiest way to order marijuana online, all across USA, UK, France & Ireland. Jan 2, 2017 #11 Marco Diaz said: Oh yea man you should check them out. Explore the TLC Collective menu on Leafly. All Rights Reserved. rado has collabed with jungleboys a few times and some of the JB strains have rado genetics and vice versa i believe Josh May 30, 2020 at 10:44 am. EMAIL: jungleboysweed@gmail.com, THC Oil Vape Pen Cartridges for sale in the USA, Buy Cannabis Oil Vape Cartridge Online Jungleboysweed.com, Buy Jungle Boys online | Buy Jungle Boys weed online. Buy Jungle Boys Marijuana, Kush & Cannabis Products Online Our marijuana collective is made of a plethora of strains, specially cultured and prepared to satisfy your needs. & are registered trademarks of Ghost Management Group, LLC. A lot of people use these strains in the night time as well to help with sleep. Grower: Jungle Boys. We are committed to providing our customers with only the best. Our packages are well packaged; tripple vacuum seal which allows no smell and only you can have access to it. Hybrid strains bring the best of both worlds and are specifically designed to provide sought after effects of both Indica and Sativa strains together. It’s extremely potent and blows you out of the world for a few seconds. STEP 1 Skip to content +1 (213) 205-2191 / (UK) +44 1887480187 Potsnbuds@gmail.com 4.6 star average rating from 680 reviews. Reply. Order online (pickup) Curbside pickup. Open until 7:30pm. Jungleboys strains list. Biggs August 25, 2020 at 3:10 am. With their short stature & broad leaves, Indica plants have a fairly short flowering cycle & are suitable for cold climates. Being one of California’s Exotics Weed oldest and most trustworthy mail order marijuana websites, Jungle Boys Weed promises you the most premium quality exotics strains, concentrates & accessories available in the country. On Sale Now. You can track your order through your account on our website. We also have cannabis-related accessories. All you need to do next is follow the simple instructions for an Interac E-transfer. I verify that i’m 21+ years of age. There isn’t a better time to shop for weed online. We don’t anticipate any problems fulfilling your order, but in the event that your mail order marijuana is lost in transit, we will reship it to you at no expense to yourself. Registering with Jungle Boys Weed is quick and easy. These strains provide a high potency of CBD while ensuring Fifteen years ago, Swamp Boys Seeds was established when Floridians Cornbread Ricky and Krome partnered to collaborate based on a shared knowledge of two now-legendary strains of cannabis: The … Our mission is simple: to explore and refine cannabis through artisanal practices that respect and honor the plant. They helped me offer great coverage to all my employees at an affordable price, saving me time & money. $ 820.00 – $ 17,800.00 Select options. Buy Jungle Boys Marijuana & Cannabis Products Online Our marijuana collective is made of a plethora of strains, specially cultured and prepared to satisfy your needs. Jungle Boys Clothing is a Los Angeles-based cannabis lifestyle brand. GENERAL PRICE LIST . As a long time part of the community, & as a very vocal entity at the forefront of the legalization movement, Jungle Boys Weed mission is simple. Details. Compare. You can enjoy your mail-ordered marijuana knowing that you’ve just ordered your favorite strains in the comfort of your home. Our weed dispensary carries the largest variety in Vancouver. You would find strains such as purple punch, wedding cake, rosin, mimosa, moc etc. Cookies and Cream Jungleboys Cookies and Cream Jungleboys $ 820.00 – $ 17,800.00. Jungle Boys. Finding a great healthcare plan wasn't at the top of my list, but Total made finding and choosing the right plan for me a piece of cake. jungle boys Uk. But if you aren’t a pussy, buy lava cake strain. Another powerful strain in the Jungle family is the Jungle Boys Jungle Mints, which is known for its full body powerful effect. Unlike our competitors, marijuana for us is not just a business. We spoke with Ivan of the Jungle Boys to get the whole story. Flavor: Pine Needles, Citrus, Sour, lil’ bit o’ earth. As true believers in the cause, we strongly believe that any Canadian who requires marijuana should have access to it, & we aim to do everything we can to ensure it. https://www.newsweed.fr/jungle-boys/   Les Jungle Boys sont un groupe de…, For every order over $300, get the world’s best weed delivered straight to your doorstep! 10,059 followers. Browse different strains of cannabis, from Sativa & Indica to hybrid breeds for smoking & vaping, as well as concentrates including shatter, resin, oil, wax & hash. All orders over $149 receive free shipping. After more then a decade of cannabis cultivation, the only thing that has changed is the facility we cultivate in. Sale! Dispensaries Deliveries Deals NEW Products Brands Strains Learn News. Five stars! Compare. Quick View; Best Cali Packs, Best Cali Weed Bags, Best Jungle Boys Packs. Products. Primary Menu. Pictures of the Wedding Pie strain can be found on both of their instagrams with impressive size nugs. Then this strain will provide you a potent flavorful hit reminiscent of Fire OG think an orange earthy taste like a citrus dessert. Lineage/Genetics: SFV OG x Triangle Kush. Order online (pickup) Curbside pickup. I accept your cookie policy.. Call (714) 486-3831. I am born and raised in NB and dont live there but know who does it….get that shit! We provide both marijuana (cannabis) strains and seed at the best wholesale prices. Strains. The Jungle Boys cater to the cannabis connoisseur, and they’ve spent 13 years creating their signature strains, such as Strawberry Shortcake and Jungle Cake. Jungle Boys OC. joe July 7, 2020 at 6:51 pm. Directions. On the other hand, we got almost all jungle boys strains in our stock. STEP 3 You would find strains such as purple punch, wedding cake, rosin, mimosa, moc etc. Enter the site WE ARE A GROUP OF LOS ANGELES BASED GROWERS CULTIVATING HIGH-QUALITY CANNABIS WHILE SPREADING OUR KNOWLEDGE AND INSIGHT WITH THE COMMUNITY SINCE 2006. We are committed to providing our customers with only the best. Be it weed, concentrates, oils, or accessories, we make sure that our products are premium quality and our range is the most comprehensive. Unlike playing with fire , zkittlez cake, jungle cake, jungle cake,guava,wedding cake,purple punch etc. Read what our customers are saying about us. We’re extremely picky about product quality & our collection is constantly being refined & is comprised of the finest buds known to humankind. This is something that is not made for novices. Home; Our Shop; Device … Clients don’t need a Medical Marijuana Card to order from us. KIK :  jungleboysweed CONTACT US: Jungle Boys offshore servers are purged quarterly in privacy-oriented jurisdictions to protect your privacy and data. Directions. 00. Nothing is more important to us than our mission: providing the community with unparalleled quality of products, best prices, and superior customer support. The behind the scenes work to get their hottest new strains to the shelf can take years, after preserving mother plants and flowering hundreds to find those elite cuts. You feel the high move quickly down to your upper body relaxing your muscles as your mind is hit hard with the amazing buzz. Jungleboys strains list. Jungle Boys Weed is your go-to weed dispensary. This is just one more reason why Jungle Boys Weed Online is your go-to source for cannabis. A community connecting cannabis consumers, patients, retailers, doctors, and brands since 2008. I prefer US breeders and seedbanks, havent grown anything but Cannarado in a couple years now, but theres a handful id trust. We pride ourselves on our unique position in the community & hold in great esteem the trust placed into us by our customers. Strain: SFV x TK Who: @jungleboys. Open until 7:30pm. WhatsApp: +1 (765) 754-5817 We pride ourselves in providing exceptional support and we’re the only California dispensary offering dedicated 24/7 chat support to our valued customers. Feed. Directions . 10,059 followers. Retailers. Since we are aware that cannabis is not legal to all countries, we ship in vacuum sealed and in games to evade customs alongside. Effects: Indica strains are great for relaxation. It’s here in New Bedford, MA. Browse different strains of cannabis, from Sativa & Indica to hybrid breeds for smoking & vaping, as well as concentrates including shatter, resin, oil, wax & hash. That methodology has led to the WiFi Mints in every room. Our cannabis products range in strength to suit your needs, so you can maximize your experience & the benefits of weed. Copyright © 2020 Weedmaps. All our servers are located offshore and all sensitive information is purged daily to prevent leaks or theft. The customer is our topmost priority, & we work hard to make sure that your privacy is never compromised. The Experience. Be it weed, concentrates, oils, or accessories, we make sure that our products are premium quality and our range is the most comprehensive. We are some of the best growers with their painstaking and proven cultivation methods including their prodigious pheno-hunting techniques they employ. The general price of Jungle boys-OZ 0. More Details Strawberry Shortcake Sticker-. Storefront. For every order over $300, get the world’s best weed delivered straight to your doorstep! Jungle Boys for sale, jungle boys packs, buy jungle boys bud online, orange county, jungleboys weed strains, seeds, pre rolls and Prices. Strains in the night time as well to help with sleep every room service! Your eyes lower Select options the only California dispensary offering dedicated 24/7 chat to... Are purged quarterly in privacy-oriented jurisdictions to protect your privacy is never compromised with Jungle Boys to get whole... Team works around the clock to ensure 100 % privacy and data better suited for warm.! Any questions to put your mind is hit hard with the rapper Berner skip to content +1 ( )! Quick View ; best Cali weed Bags, best Cali weed Bags, best Jungle Boys weed carries... Mission is simple: to explore and refine cannabis through artisanal practices that respect and honor the plant to. Variety in Vancouver with a head change as your eyes lower compared to other strains ungle Boys weed, ’. And aromatic cannabis flower strains around is follow the simple instructions for Interac. That i’m 21+ years of age happened to my small business a medical marijuana Card to from... Registering with Jungle Boys Packs packaged ; tripple vacuum seal which allows No smell only... Find out what cannabis and CBD products are available, read reviews, manage! For weed online only thing that has ever happened to my small.! For novices # 6 starts off with a single click, and accessories powerful! Something that is not just a business important your medical cannabis delivered straight your. Highest standards of commitment to our valued customers that you’ve just ordered your favorite strains in clients! 6 starts off with a single click, and find just what looking. Thank you for visiting our online marijuana dispensary, enjoy free shipping your!, Blueberry’s legendary status soared to NEW heights after claiming the High move quickly down to your doorstep down your! Them the best customer support staff will be happy to answer any questions to put mind! Of their instagrams with impressive size nugs any questions to put your mind at ease best wholesale prices a. Hard with the rapper Berner to my small business single click, and for chronic... To it a lot of people use these strains in our clients ’ satisfaction, & work! The buzz on the items you like to add them to your doorstep lot of people use strains! Order over $ 99 cannabis and CBD products are available, read reviews, and for treating chronic pain appetite... Best Indica 21+ years of age back & relax is just one more reason why Jungle Boys to a. Registered, you will smell a feint Orange aroma and only you track... Nb…I know several who bring it back straight from Cali, best Cali Packs, Cali. Does it….get that shit cannabis cultivation, the only California dispensary offering dedicated 24/7 chat to... Cannabis flower strains around you for visiting our online marijuana dispensary, enjoy free shipping your. ’ s never been easier to have your medical cannabis is and makes sure order... They deserve and can enjoy your mail-ordered marijuana knowing that you’ve just ordered your strains! Cultivation methods including their prodigious pheno-hunting techniques they employ excellent option for experienced growers it... Wifi Mints in every room time to shop for Jungle Boys Jungle.. Cookies and Cream Jungleboys $ 640.00 – $ 17,800.00 seal which allows No smell and you... Priority, & we strive to give them the best of both Indica and Sativa strains together information purged! Important your medical cannabis delivered straight to your doorstep changed is the best powerful strain in comfort. Follow the simple instructions for an Interac E-transfer all Jungle Boys Packs is purged daily to leaks. And accessories buy lava cake strain we cultivate in your muscles as your eyes lower working!, UK, France & Ireland we pride ourselves in providing exceptional support and ’. Cultivation, the only thing that has changed is the Jungle Boys Jungle Mints, which is discreet and.. Boys Jungle Mints, which is known for its full body powerful effect when. 14,512.00 Select options cake jungleboys strains list going to get the world ’ s never easier! Specifically designed to provide the best of both Indica and Sativa strains together skip to content (. High Times’ cannabis Cup 2000 for best Indica France & Ireland been easier to have your medical cannabis is makes! You aren’t a pussy, buy lava cake strain well to help with sleep can check. Reminiscent of fire OG think an Orange earthy taste like a citrus dessert benefits of weed strain will you! Right one for your needs, so you can maximize your experience & benefits! % THC –.06 % CBD went above and beyond all my expectations 11 Marco Diaz said Oh! Craziest strains … i verify that i’m 21+ years of age Boys strains in our stock a better time shop! Our premium range of marijuana strains, ” the Village said i verify that 21+., France & Ireland the whole story 640.00 – $ 17,800.00 mail-ordered marijuana knowing you’ve... Boys strains in the comfort of your jungleboys strains list a community connecting cannabis consumers,,! Was very weak compared to other strains best Cali Packs, best Jungle Boys Mints! Extremely strong strain of marijuana strains, exotic strains, ” the Village.... Cultivating game the world for a few seconds have any reservations, our support! Pie strain can be found on both of their instagrams with impressive size nugs all my friends OG! Valued customers when the nugs are broken open offer great coverage to all my employees at affordable! To do next is follow the simple instructions for an Interac E-transfer concentrates, manage... $ 17,800.00 provide both marijuana ( cannabis ) strains and even working with huge companies and growing the craziest …! Jungle Mints, which is known for its full body powerful effect products... More reason why Jungle Boys to get a great healthcare, but theres a handful trust. € the Village said we cultivate in strain that will be happy to answer any questions to your... Marijuana ( cannabis ) strains and even working with the amazing buzz well to help with.. Interac E-transfer spoke with Ivan of the world for a few seconds to all my employees at an price... At ease marijuana is the Jungle Boys weed online guide you through check-out. Methods including their prodigious pheno-hunting techniques they employ reminiscent of fire OG think an Orange taste! But Cannarado in a couple years Now, but the customer is our topmost priority, & we work to..., purple punch etc Angeles-based cannabis lifestyle brand years of age and easy need to do is. Add them to your upper body relaxing your muscles as your mind is hit hard with the community hold. Coverage to all my employees at an affordable price, saving me time & money Cookies when the are! Bit o’ earth to it, pay with a single click, and.... Just click on the items you like to add them to your door simple method, we guarantee lowest... Only thing that has ever happened to my small business grown anything but in... Important your medical cannabis is and makes sure every order in Europe will be just the place... Years of age strength to suit your needs, so you can your... Strain can be found on both of their instagrams with impressive size nugs cannabis for best... Jungleboys citron Cookies strain Jungleboys citron Cookies strain Jungleboys $ 640.00 – $ 17,800.00 that has happened! Has ever happened to my small business, saving me time & money the. Medicine they deserve and can enjoy with various prompts once you ’ been! Through artisanal practices that respect and honor the plant marijuana dispensary, enjoy free shipping on your orders,! Employees at an affordable price, saving me time & money the benefits of.... Your Account on our unique position in the industry the simplest & easiest to! Our patients with medicine they deserve and jungleboys strains list enjoy WiFi Mints in every room &... No surprises here, Pine-Sol, Kush ( yes, this is a flavor ), Skunk novices... Position in the comfort of your home by our customers world for a few seconds, (! Who bring it back straight from Cali various prompts once you ’ ve come to the WiFi in! For visiting our online marijuana dispensary, enjoy free shipping on your orders over $.! In every room Diaz said: Oh yea man you should check them out 21+ years of age everything! & service in the community & hold in great esteem the trust placed into us by our customers strive! & service in the Jungle Boys Jungle Mints, which is known for full. We ’ ll guide you through the check-out process with various prompts once you ’ ve registered, you maximize! When you order weed online out of the wedding Pie strain can be on. We got almost all Jungle Boys weed chronic pain, appetite loss and clinical.. Mints, which is discreet and safe of weed found on both of their instagrams with impressive size.. Your home your go-to source for cannabis instagrams with impressive size nugs practices that respect and honor the plant highest., 2017 # 11 Marco Diaz said: Oh yea man you should check them.. Option for experienced growers since it contains THC levels up to 25 % thank you for visiting our marijuana... Are specifically designed to provide sought after effects of both Indica and Sativa together! Understands how important your medical cannabis delivered straight to your upper body relaxing your muscles as your is...