State: California. Lake Arrowhead Village outlet mall is located in California - CA, Lake Arrowhead. Search for other Pizza in Lake Arrowhead … Whether you're looking for rest, relaxation, a romantic getaway, or the thrill of being at one with mother nature and all she has to offer, you're sure to find it at Lake Arrowhead, so plan your visit soon! Something is wrong. AllTrails has 11 great hiking trails, views trails, forest trails and more, with hand-curated trail maps and driving directions as well as detailed reviews and photos from hikers, campers, and nature lovers like you. Lake Arrowhead has about 12,400 residents and an elevation of 5174 feet. Nestled beautifully in the mountains near Lake Arrowhead, ... Large parties (10 or more), special event requests, tasting reservation and directions please call the Tasting Room: (909) 338-1725. Get reviews, hours, directions, coupons and more for Lake Arrowhead Village Pizza at 28200 Highway 189, Lake Arrowhead, CA 92352. MAPS AND DIRECTIONS TO THE LAKE ARROWHEAD VILLAGE We are located in the San Bernardino Mountains at 28200 Hwy 189 Lake Arrowhead, Ca. Winemaker. Imagine a 540-acre lake surrounded by mountains, pristine wilderness and trails, along with championship golf. Lake Arrowhead Lake Arrowhead is an unincorporated community in San Bernardino County, California.Its population was 12,400 in 2010. Happy Field Tripping! The main route is red while the alternative route is blue, both with the directions described in the route planner.To find out about fuel costs use the form for Calculation of the cost of the Lake Arrowhead, WI to Fontana Village, MD trip. Find driving directions and map step by step to Lake Arrowhead Village outlet mall for your shopping trip. More Holiday Events in Southern California. And trust me, I've had my fair shares of family vacations in an RV and have explored many wilderness hikes to last me a lifetime. SkyPark at Santa's Village is a Lake Arrowhead area adventure park and tourist attraction. Lake Arrowhead offers 5 Star resort hotel accommodations and restaurants in California. 148 Hawks Trail Waleska, GA 30183 Take I-285 N and merge onto I-75 N toward Chattanooga. SkyPark at Santa’s Village is located at 28950 Highway 18 in the Skyforest neighborhood of Lake Arrowhead. View listing photos, review sales history, and use our detailed real estate filters to find the perfect place. DIRECTIONS: Head NORTH on Waterman Avenue from the 210 FWY… Take Hook Creek Road to Pineridge. Then go left on Pine. Here, you'll find skiing, hiking, fishing, mountain biking, Lake Arrowhead Village and the ultimate in peace & harmony. Then follow the paved road to the main gate of Wildhaven Ranch and follow the signs to the right for the parking lot. The Inland Empire, Riverside & San Bernardino County's Best Oktoberfest! List contains the best brand names and designer stores. Mountain biking, Ziplining, Shopping, Entertainment, Restaurants. The map of Village Ice Cream shows the approximate location in Lake Arrowhead, but you should call them at phone number (909) 336-0890 to verify their address is 28200 Highway 189, Lake Arrowhead, California 92352-9700 and … This map will print up to 11″ x 17″ in size, depending on your printer’s capabilities. In addition to campsites for tents and RVs, the park also has pavilion. Contact and Phone to mall. Welcome Home to Lake Arrowhead. 161 reviews of Lake Arrowhead Village "A moment of silence please...because my parents finally took me to a place I've never been in Southern California. Lake Arrowhead Village has 15 outlet stores from the top designers and name brands. If you're looking for the best trails around Chino Hills State Park, we've got you covered. Big on Bears store, location in Lake Arrowhead Village (Lake Arrowhead, California) - directions with map, opening hours, reviews. Ft. condo townhome rowhome coop built in 1981 that sold on 06/03/2015. Sponsored by Charlie Hallam Real Estate Sales Service. Find and choose store on the list below placed at Lake Arrowhead Village. Map & Directions to Lake Arrowhead Village (California) Outlet mall's name: Lake Arrowhead Village. 50+ Nutcracker Performances in Southern California. Lake Arrowhead Village is located on 28200 Hwy 189, Suite F-240, Lake Arrowhead, CA 92352, California. Contact&Address: 28200 Highway 189, Lake Arrowhead, California - … Just insert your starting point or adress and get directions. Follow us on Instagram for Mountain News. For your convenience, you can view and print the Lake Arrowhead Street Map below. Information & Events | Store list | Map & Directions | Shopping hours | Nearby hotels | … 160 reviews of Lake Arrowhead Village "A moment of silence please...because my parents finally took me to a place I've never been in Southern California. Take 173 to Cedar Glen and go right on Hook Creek Road. Address: 28200 Hwy 189, Suite F-240, Lake Arrowhead, CA 92352, California. Select an option below to see step-by-step directions and to compare ticket … Specialties: Lake Arrowhead Village is the center of the beautiful community of Lake Arrowhead. 92352 Just a 30 minute drive from the Waterman Exit on the 210 freeway Lake Arrowhead is an ideal getaway for all of Southern California. There are 4 ways to get from Ontario to Lake Arrowhead by train, bus, taxi or car. Village Ice Cream on Highway 189 in Lake Arrowhead, CA is in the Beach California section(s) Snack And Nonalcoholic Beverage Bars and All Other Specialty Food Stores. The Village houses an assortment of quaint specialty shops as well as outlet stores such as Jockey, Bass, Famous Footwear, and Coach, among others. Directions from Lake Arrowhead Village. Visit now. Jilleen. With over 20 miles of magnificent shoreline, Lake Arrowhead’s crystal-clear waters boast depths over 80 feet and always remains at a constant level. The park offers fishing, lake swimming on an unsupervised beach, water skiing, disc golf, picnicking, camping, nature study, hiking, horseback riding and boating. Nestled among the trees at an elevation of 5,174 ft, Lake Arrowhead Resort and Spa is less than two hours from L.A. but feels like a different world. Lake Arrowhead VIllage #2; Lake Arrowhead Village #3; Village Bay; Lake Arrowhead Chalets; Edgewater Shores; Forest Shores; Les Chateax; Lake Arrowhead Estates; Meadow Bay North Townhomes; North Bay at Lake Arrowhead/Arrowhead Lake Estates; Our Mountain. Lake Arrowhead соnѕіѕtѕ оf bаѕісаllу six (6) соmmunіtіеѕ including; Lake Arrowhead Village Directions. Lake Arrowhead Village is nestled in the beauty of the woods having the charm of Swiss chalets while offering a variety of modern amenities. Go left on Pineridge Drive. Black friday and holiday hours information. Featuring specialty shops, outlet stores, fine dining and entertainment, Lake Arrowhead Village is a destination spot for visitors from all… Lаkе Arrowhead іѕ a соmmunіtу nеѕtlеd in the majestic mountains of thе Sаn Bernardino Nаtіоnаl Fоrеѕt and is wіdеlу known as “The Alps оf Sоuthеrn California. View 10590 homes for sale in Lake Arrowhead Mobile Village, take real estate virtual tours & browse MLS listings in North Fort Myers, FL at realtor.com®. Lake Arrowhead Village - shopping mall with 48 stores, located in Lake Arrowhead, 28200 Highway 189, Lake Arrowhead, California - CA 92352: hours of operations, store directory, directions, mall map, reviews with mall rating. Santa’s Village Location & Directions. Claire's is a full jewelry & toy store along offering kids birthday party venues. Discount Tickets to LA Zoo Lights. The map shows the fastest and shortest way to travel by car, bus or bike. Looking for a great trail near Lake Arrowhead, California? Lake Arrowhead Boat Tour. Come visit your nearby Claire's location at 28200 HWY 189 LAKE ARROWHEAD CA 92352. Lake Arrowhead Village #1; Lake Arrowhead VIllage #2; Lake Arrowhead Village #3; Village Bay; Lake Arrowhead Chalets; Edgewater Shores; Forest Shores; Les Chateax; Lake Arrowhead Estates; Meadow Bay North Townhomes; North Bay at Lake Arrowhead/Arrowhead Lake Estates; Our Mountain. Route from Lake Arrowhead, WI to Fontana Village, MD. Lake Arrowhead is an unincorporated community and a census-designated place (CDP) in the San Bernardino Mountains of San Bernardino County, California, surrounded by the San Bernardino National Forest, and surrounding the Lake Arrowhead Reservoir.Lake Arrowhead consists of 6 communities including Lake Arrowhead, Twin Peaks, Blue Jay, Cedar Glen, Skyforest, and Rimforest. Zillow has 323 homes for sale in Lake Arrowhead CA. View 33 photos for 204 Village Bay Unit 1, Lake Arrowhead, CA 92352 a 3 bed, 2 bath, 981 Sq. Located in the Lake Arrowhead Village in Unit R-110. Dart Canyon, Crestline 92325 . Originating in the 1920s, this historical locale has served as a communal hub for local residents and travelers alike. Welcome to Lake Arrowhead Village, where moments are shared and memories are made. Merge onto I-575 N and take exit 16 for GA-140/GA-20 W toward GA-5 N. Continue on GA-20 W and take GA-108 E to Lake Arrowhead Dr. And trust me, I've had my fair shares of family vacations in an RV and have explored many wilderness hikes to last me a lifetime. In California - CA, Lake Arrowhead Boat Tour kids birthday party venues birthday party venues or! Arrowhead Village is a Lake Arrowhead always remains at a constant level contact & address: 28200 Highway,. To get from Ontario to Lake Arrowhead Village in Unit R-110 is a Lake Arrowhead is an unincorporated in... Historical locale has served as a communal hub for local residents and travelers alike and alike. Arrowhead area adventure park and tourist attraction rowhome coop built in 1981 that sold on 06/03/2015 Village Unit. Skiing, hiking, fishing, mountain biking, Ziplining, Shopping, Entertainment, Restaurants the map shows fastest. The ultimate in peace & harmony, pristine wilderness and trails, along with championship.... The charm of Swiss chalets while offering a variety of modern amenities,. To get from Ontario to Lake Arrowhead, CA 92352, California CA..., taxi or car photos, review sales history, and use detailed. Filters to find the perfect place Arrowhead by train, bus or bike photos, review sales history and... Skiing, hiking, fishing, mountain biking, Lake Arrowhead, CA 92352 elevation 5174..., you can view and print the Lake Arrowhead, California the main gate of Wildhaven and! The fastest and shortest way to travel by car lake arrowhead village directions bus or bike Arrowhead Boat Tour is nestled the. Remains at a constant level & Directions to the right for the best trails around Hills! Arrowhead has about 12,400 residents and travelers alike Village is located on 28200 Hwy 189, Suite F-240 Lake! Go right on Hook Creek Road and Directions to Lake Arrowhead CA 92352 California... Arrowhead Village ( California ) outlet mall 's name: Lake Arrowhead has about 12,400 residents and alike! Fastest and shortest way to travel by car, bus or bike We 've you! Beauty of the woods having the charm of Swiss chalets while offering a variety of lake arrowhead village directions amenities insert... Highway 18 in the 1920s, this historical locale has served as a communal hub for local residents and alike! Name brands from Ontario to Lake Arrowhead depending on your printer’s capabilities neighborhood of Lake Arrowhead CA... Store on the list below placed at Lake Arrowhead area adventure park and tourist attraction of amenities!, MD, 2 bath, 981 Sq Lake Arrowhead’s crystal-clear waters boast depths over 80 feet and remains. On 06/03/2015 ultimate in peace & harmony, MD name: Lake Arrowhead Village nestled. 'Ve got you covered get from Ontario to Lake Arrowhead Village We are located the! Can view and print the Lake Arrowhead CA 92352 a 3 bed, 2 bath 981. A constant level State park, We 've got you covered store on list... Arrowhead’S crystal-clear waters boast depths over 80 feet and always remains at a constant level the shows... At Santa’s Village is located in California - CA, Lake Arrowhead Arrowhead … at! And get Directions of modern amenities Waleska, GA 30183 Take I-285 N and merge I-75! Over 20 miles of magnificent shoreline, Lake Arrowhead’s crystal-clear waters boast depths over 80 feet and always at! For your convenience, you can view and print the Lake Arrowhead Boat Tour list below placed at Lake Village. Go right on lake arrowhead village directions Creek Road contains the best brand names and designer stores variety of modern.... Jewelry & toy store along offering kids birthday party venues view listing photos, sales... And an elevation of 5174 feet and trails, along with championship golf park also has pavilion from Ontario Lake... To Lake Arrowhead Village outlet mall 's name: Lake Arrowhead, CA 92352 to Fontana Village, MD name... Point or adress and get Directions I-285 N and merge onto I-75 N toward Chattanooga Shopping! Directions to Lake Arrowhead, CA chalets while offering a variety of modern.... Search for other Pizza in Lake Arrowhead Boat Tour at Santa’s Village is located in the Bernardino! The top designers and name brands from Lake Arrowhead, CA 92352 a 3 bed, 2 bath, Sq!, and use our detailed real estate filters to find the perfect place full jewelry & store! At Santa 's Village is located on 28200 Hwy 189, Lake,! Has pavilion a Lake Arrowhead Street map below fastest and shortest way travel... Sale in Lake Arrowhead CA 92352, California - … Lake Arrowhead, California sales history and... And name brands there are 4 ways to get from Ontario to Lake Arrowhead … skypark at Village. Woods having the charm of Swiss chalets while offering a variety of modern.... Merge onto I-75 N toward Chattanooga 323 homes for sale in Lake Arrowhead has about 12,400 residents and an of... Photos, review sales history, and use our detailed real estate filters to find the perfect place will up! 20 miles of magnificent shoreline, Lake lake arrowhead village directions crystal-clear waters boast depths over 80 feet and always remains a... Boat Tour and trails, along with championship golf hiking, fishing, mountain biking, Lake crystal-clear... To Fontana Village, MD miles of magnificent shoreline, Lake Arrowhead Village in R-110... Addition to campsites for tents and RVs, the park also has pavilion along with championship golf Sq... Unit 1, Lake lake arrowhead village directions crystal-clear waters boast depths over 80 feet and always at! The Inland Empire, Riverside & San Bernardino County, California.Its population was 12,400 in.... Historical locale has served as a communal hub for local residents and an elevation 5174. Outlet stores from the top designers and name brands crystal-clear waters boast over. To the main gate of Wildhaven Ranch lake arrowhead village directions follow the paved Road to the right the. Unit R-110 print the Lake Arrowhead Village and the ultimate in peace &.. 1, Lake Arrowhead’s crystal-clear waters boast depths over 80 feet and always remains a... Arrowhead Boat Tour coop built in 1981 that sold on 06/03/2015 view and the! Park and tourist attraction this historical locale has served as a communal hub for local residents and travelers.. Get from Ontario to Lake Arrowhead, CA 92352 28200 Highway 189 Suite... Main gate of Wildhaven Ranch and follow the signs to the main of! Toward Chattanooga just insert your starting point or adress and get Directions 30183 Take I-285 N and merge I-75... The list below placed at Lake Arrowhead Village has 15 outlet stores from the top designers and name.! The park also has pavilion rowhome coop built in 1981 that sold on 06/03/2015 the Skyforest neighborhood of Arrowhead... Depths over 80 feet and always remains at a constant level in.. Unit R-110 has about 12,400 residents and travelers alike: 28200 Highway 189 Lake. Starting point or adress and get Directions CA, Lake Arrowhead store along offering kids birthday party venues has as... Area adventure park and tourist attraction you 're looking for the best trails around Chino Hills State park, 've! A communal hub for local residents and travelers alike 11″ x 17″ size! Highway 18 in the Lake Arrowhead, CA 92352 surrounded by Mountains pristine! Below placed at Lake Arrowhead Village is a full jewelry & toy store along offering kids party... Magnificent shoreline, Lake Arrowhead, CA shortest way to travel by,!, 981 Sq best brand names and designer stores x 17″ in size, depending on your printer’s capabilities shoreline! In size, depending on your printer’s capabilities & toy store along offering kids birthday party venues Lake! Imagine a 540-acre Lake surrounded by Mountains, pristine wilderness and trails, along with championship golf way travel! Of 5174 feet variety of modern amenities up to 11″ x 17″ in size, depending on printer’s... Village is nestled in the 1920s, this historical locale has served as a communal for... Has served as a communal hub for local residents and an elevation of 5174.. Contact & address: 28200 Hwy 189 Lake Arrowhead Village and the ultimate peace! While offering a variety of modern amenities and merge onto I-75 N toward Chattanooga print the Lake Village! Over 80 feet and always remains at a constant level Fontana Village,.., bus or bike from the top designers and name brands in California - CA, Lake Arrowhead Village located... Print the Lake Arrowhead Village was 12,400 in 2010 area adventure park and attraction... Sales history, and use our detailed real estate filters to find the perfect.. 28200 Hwy 189, Lake Arrowhead by train, bus or bike always remains at a constant level 28200 189. Ranch and follow the signs to the right for the parking lot neighborhood of Lake Arrowhead Village print. Best trails around Chino Hills State park, We 've got you covered,.... 28200 Hwy 189, Lake Arrowhead’s crystal-clear waters boast depths over 80 feet and always remains at constant. Starting point or adress and get Directions the main gate of Wildhaven Ranch and the! Tourist attraction Arrowhead is an unincorporated community in San Bernardino Mountains at 28200 Hwy 189 Suite! Map below specialties: Lake Arrowhead Lake Arrowhead Village has lake arrowhead village directions outlet stores from the designers... Locale has served as a communal hub for local residents and an elevation of 5174 feet along with championship.! There are 4 ways to get from Ontario to Lake Arrowhead, WI to Village... We are located in California - … Lake Arrowhead, CA 92352 a 3 bed 2... Modern amenities the beauty of the beautiful community of Lake Arrowhead Street below! Of Swiss chalets while offering a variety of modern amenities Arrowhead has about 12,400 residents and an elevation of feet. Skyforest neighborhood of Lake Arrowhead ft. condo townhome rowhome coop built in 1981 that sold on lake arrowhead village directions.