1923 in Texas, did a lot of work from late 1940s on, retired in late 1970s. Afflicted stunt man, b. Maurishka Taliaferro as Yeoman Zahra. Maurishka Taliaferro We also know that hope is on the way this hope came during the post-credit scene, when Nick Fury sent a text message to an unknown person. Add to favorites. They were most prominent from 1967 to 1970. Maurishka is an actress. Maurishka Taliaferro . Kathy Ahart as Kati. What was even more amazing is, this was all the way back in “Operation: Annihilate“, the last episode of the very first season! Mike Taliaferro . he reply your live chat in 15 seconds : https://www.twitch.tv/aipictures Lists. Makeup isn’t my thing, but I’m guessing the look here is very ’60s and Twiggy-like — I mean the way the eyes are done up. View all Maurishka … Maurishka Taliaferro, usually billed as just Maurishka, is an African-American actress. Redirect Entry for Maurishka. Rare TOS Behind The Scenes Photos Part X. Maurishka. Throughout the 2260s and 2270s, yeomen were typically but not exclusively young women; there were also male yeomen during the 2250s and the 2290s. Explore. Taliaferro was a sought-after model in the 1960s. Women of Star Trek (1966) (137 items) list by Atomic Cinema. Her three other motion picture credits include Finian's Rainbow (1968), Justine(1969), and The Red, White, and Black (1970.). Posloupnost dílů ← Předchozí Město na pokraji věčnosti: Následující → Návnada: Seznam dílů seriálu Star Trek. Star Trek. Reply. Profession. Maurishka is an actress. Taliaferro was an exotic and sought-after model in the 1960s, who used her success in modelling to get a role on Star Trek, of which she was a huge fan. Maurishka Taliaferro Yeoman Zahra was a female Human Starfleet enlisted crewmember in the 23rd century . Credits. Maurishka Taliaferro, credited on-screen as Maurishka, may be one of the most historically significant guest-stars in Trek history. Yeoman Zahra Jamal S 1: Ep 29 Operation -- Annihilate! Yeoman Zahra Jamal, portrayed by actress Maurishka Taliaferro in the live-action episode, appears in Operation: Annihilate adaptation as well as the succeeding original story, Vulcan's Vengeance. Kagan, May 27, 2007 #21. wellsweb Commander Red Shirt. 2016-04-27 - Explore jacek kollek's board "yvette mimieux", followed by 140 people on Pinterest. Saved by Gobelinus Regius. Redirect Entry for Maurishka. This page will put a light upon the Leilani Taliaferro bio, wiki, age, birthday, family details, affairs, boyfriend, controversies, caste, height, weight, rumors, lesser-known facts, and more. Original name. 1923 in Texas, did a lot of work from late 1940s on, retired in late 1970s. Gender . wellsweb, May 28, 2007 #22. The illustrations for the book were done by a Bethesda, Maryland-native artist Monica. Henry Mauris Robinson Author, Person, Deceased Person. RE: ask Steve Charendoff. Featured actress She filmed her scenes on Wednesday 15 February 1967 on location at the TRW Space and Defense Park , Tuesday 14 … Maurishka Taliaferro is a model and occasional actress who appeared as Yeoman Zahra in the Star Trek: The Original Series first season episode "Operation -- Annihilate! Maurishka. Nadređeni želi vaše mišljenje o njegovim idejama, koje vama deluju diletantski. Yeoman Zahra from “Operation Annihilate” Zahra was played by model Maurishka Taliaferro, who was credited only as “Maurishka” in the episode. Maurishka Taliaferro as Yeoman Zahra. This letter is in support of your nomination of Mr. Sam Taliaferro, the Panama based designer of the new community in Boquete, Panama. Mauris Urna Ante Musical Recording, Canonical Version. Female Birthday. Actress’s name is great: Maurishka Taliaferro. Model. “I was conceived on Avenue X in Brooklyn,” Rosario recalled … Star Trek Beauties - The Original Series (90 items) list by redrobin. If you notice a mistake, please, https://web.archive.org/web/20191126052021/http://www.monicawatercolors.com/artist.asp, English actor, most famous for "Boba Fett" in Star Wars, Maurishka: American model, actress, and writer - Biography and Life, https://peoplepill.com/people/maurishka-1/. Dr Zahra Stardust is a socio-legal scholar working at the intersections of human rights, sexuality, public health, labour organising and criminal law. Profile. The original story, Vulcan's Vengeance focuses on a group of Vulcans who want revenge on Romulans due to the destruction o … She made her television debut in 1967 with the portrayal of "Khadyah" in the "The Holy War Raid" episode of the TV series The Rat Patrol. We know it hurts. ", an episode of the original series of " Star Trek ". They were most prominent from 1967 to 1970. Swift - Aurelan Kirk Craig Hundley - Peter Kirk Dave Armstrong - Kartan Maurishka Taliaferro - Yeoman Zahra Fred Carson - First Denevan Jerry Catron - Second List of tallest buildings in Mangalore. Posted: 11/09/2020 7:44 PM Posted By: AT Registered: 06/08/2005 Location: PQ Posts: 735. Nick name. Bio; Gallery; News; Videos; Maurishka. ", an episode of the original series of "Star Trek". Maurishka Taliaferro net worth is. Birth Name: Maurishka Taliaferro. Sherry … Learn more about Maurishka at TVGuide.com with exclusive news, full bio and filmography as well as photos, videos, and more. Kathy Ahart as Kati. 3. Cris Taliana . No biography is available for Maurishka Taliferro. She made her television debut in 1967 with the portrayal of "Khadyah" in the "The Holy War Raid" episode of the TV series The Rat Patrol. Add a Biography. .. did you track down Diana Ewing ? Andrea Dromm was an American actress and model born in Long Island, New York on February 18th, 1941. DalÅ¡í planetou v řadě je Deneva.Když Enterprise doráží do její sluneční soustavy, setkává se s … Maurishka Taliaferro net worth is.

Previous episode Zuhra said Mutya’s biological mother has her own family in the Philippines prior to giving birth to Mutya. Maurishka was given the name Maurishka Taliaferro . Reply. Posted: 11/09/2020 5:06 PM Posted By: mark Registered: 05/29/2017 Location: MS Posts: 44. Biography Mini Bio (1) Maurishka is an actress, known for Star Trek: The Original Series (1966), The Red, White, and Black (1970) and Stay Away, Joe (1968). Retired NFL football QB. Male Voice Over Talent. Reply. The story of how Whoopie Goldberg became Guinan makes me especially warm and fuzzy. Professional cyclist. Log in. Maurishka Taliaferro Fred Carson Jerry Catron Eddie Paskey. BandName. Man, is she pretty. Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. But I was so enchanted I googled her to see who she was and there isn’t much, she seems to have disappeared off the face of the earth … Yeoman Zahra. Your first book is Free with trial! Singer. Model. BandName. This website stores cookies on your computer. William Shatner and Maurishka Taliaferro. Log in. Female Better yet, the million dollar question. But oh my my, Maurishka Taliaferro is about all the action my heart can take. Actress’s name is great: Maurishka Taliaferro. Women of Star Trek (1966) (137 items) list by Atomic Cinema. Avengers: Infinity War ends with some of our favorite heroes blowing away like dust in the wind. Tricia Taliaferro . She was in the TOS episode "Operation -- Annihilate!" Add or change photo on IMDbPro Filmography. … Maurishka Taliaferro is a model and occasional actress who appeared as Yeoman Zahra in the Star Trek: The Original Series first season episode "Operation -- Annihilate! Explore. In the same year, she played the part of "Yeoman Ellen Zahra" in "Operation - Annihilate!" Sofia Taliani . In … Her acting debut came the following year, in 1968, in director Peter Tewksbury's musical-comedy Stay Away, Joe, starring Elvis Presley and Burgess Meredith. A.I. Maurishka was an exotic and successful model that was a huge fan of the series, who used her clout to get herself a role on the show itself, the relatively unmemorable Yeoman Zahra. 78 votes. Posted: 11/09/2020 7:44 PM Posted By: AT Registered: 06/08/2005 Location: PQ Posts: 735. Yeoman Zahra Jamal S 1: Ep 29 Operation -- Annihilate! Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. Women's Soccer Coach University of Miami. Profession. … Check below for more deets about Leilani Taliaferro. 1961) and three sisters, Olga, Cheryl, and Kiara Taliferro. See all photos. Maurishka was an exotic and successful model that was a huge fan of the series, who used her clout to get herself a role on the show itself, the relatively unmemorable Yeoman Zahra. She appeared in the 1970 film The Red, White and Black, featuring TOS stuntman Bobby Clark. Mauris Urna Ante Musical Recording, Canonical Version. Nedostaje vam … Man, is she pretty. And she was really pretty, too. 3. Maurishka. Nov 18, 2019 - All things Star Trek and Star trek related... See more ideas about star trek, trek, star trek universe. Profile. Sean Taliaferro . Sean Taliaferro . ", credited only as Maurishka. James T. Kirk Leonard Nimoy as Lt. … Maurishka Taliaferro. Mike Taliaferro . Male Voice Over Talent. She was played by Phyllis Douglas, and like many TOS guest stars, pulled double-duty when it came to being a "supporting … Maurishka was an exotic and successful model that was a huge fan of the series, who used her clout to get herself a role on the show itself, the “Yeoman Zahra“. Yeoman was a Starfleet title during the 23rd century with duties as personal assistants, such as carrying a Starfleet tricorder and retrieving information for a starship's captain, or announcing one's arrival with a boatswain's whistle. … Stefan Talian . Maurishka Taliaferro . She was in the TOS episode "Operation -- Annihilate!" Nick name. Maurishka Star Trek 1966 Star Trek Tv Star Trek Movies Star Wars Star Trek Original Star Trek Voyager Star Trek Season 1 Season 3 Nichelle Nichols. Star Trek. Character(s): Zahra was played by model/actress Maurishka Taliaferro. CaptainJon Captain Captain. Birth name: Joined: Feb 13, 2007 Location: Second Star to the Right. Retired NFL football QB. Reply. What was even more amazing is, this was all the … William Shatner and Maurishka Taliaferro. Star Trek 1966 Star Trek Tv Star Trek Movies Star Wars Star Trek Original Star Trek Voyager Star Trek Season 1 Season 3 Nichelle Nichols. Příběh. Maurishka was given the name Maurishka Taliaferro . Tricia Taliaferro . He has an older brother, James Waldon Taliferro (b. Maurishka Taliaferro. In the Atlanta Compromise he articulated the benefits of vocational … Gender . Some rarely seen photos taken during production of The Original Series ... Second Pilot Enterprise in Studio with Technician. Birth Name: Maurishka Taliaferro. Joined: Feb 15, 2002 Location: Cartersville, GA USA. Gender: Swift - Aurelan Kirk Craig Hundley - Peter Kirk Dave Armstrong - Kartan Maurishka Taliaferro - Yeoman Zahra Fred Carson - First Denevan Jerry Catron - Second List of tallest buildings in Mangalore. She was the typical TOS Starfleet woman; competent, intellegent, strong, and never screamed in fear like most women of the 60's were required to do. Hvězdného data 3287.2 kosmická loď USS Enterprise NCC-1701 vedená kapitánem Jamesem Tiberius Kirkem sleduje trasu neznámé formy inteligence, která likviduje postupně jednu civilizaci za druhou, planetu po planetě. ", an episode of the original series of "Star Trek". Published 4 years, 6 months ago 1 comment. Skip . Its Mobile Number is – Not Found. Pity that she joins a lengthening list of one shot female yeomen who don’t make any contribution to the episode. Maurishka Person. Maurishka Taliaferro (9/10) Sherry Jackson (10/10) I went with Sherry by one drool. Edit page. Posted: 11/09/2020 5:06 PM Posted By: Known For Star Trek: The Original Series Yeoman Ellen Zahra (1967) The Red, White, and Black Indian Woman (1970) Stay Away, Joe Connie Shortgun (1968) Known For The Rat Patrol Khadyah (1967) Actress The Red, White, and … Zahra was played by model/actress Maurishka Taliaferro. ROSARIO DAWSON'S BIO She was born on May 9, 1979 on the Lower East Side of Manhattan, New York City. Maurishka Taliaferro (born circa 1941) is an American model, writer, and occasional actress active in the late 1960s.. Career. Nevertheless, John Taliaferro’s brilliant biography captures the extraordinary life of Hay, one of the most amazing figures in American history, and restores him to his rightful place. Alessio Taliani . Every time I see a celebrity cameo on Star Trek it makes me happy because you just know they sought it out. Learn more about Maurishka at TVGuide.com with exclusive news, full bio and filmography as well as photos, videos, and more. She filmed her scenes on Wednesday 15 February 1967 on location at the TRW Space and Defense Park, Tuesday 14 February 1967, Thursday 16 February 1967 and Friday 17 February 1967 at Desilu Stage 9. RE: ask Steve Charendoff. Maurishka Taliaferro, usually billed as just Maurishka, is an African-American actress. Maurishka is an actress, known for Star Trek: The Original Series (1966), The Red, White, and Black (1970) and Stay Away, Joe (1968). She also appeared in the Elvis Presley feature Stay Away, Joe and in an uncredited role in the Fred Astaire film, Finian's Rainbow (in which Vince Howard and Carey Foster also had uncredited roles), both in 1968. News, full bio and filmography as well as photos, videos, occasional! The most historically significant guest-stars in Trek history never miss a beat, and occasional actress active in the 's! Second Pilot Enterprise in Studio with Technician Taliaferro Yeoman Zahra Jamal S 1: Ep 29 Operation --!. Full bio and filmography as well as photos, videos, and more and occasional actress active the! Download Audiobooks by John Taliaferro to your device the part of `` Star Beauties. Taliaferro to your device a Sometime Friend in January 1972 with Spiro Press. Ends with some of our favorite heroes blowing away like dust in the 1970 film the,. # 21. wellsweb Commander Red Shirt a lot of work from late 1940s on, retired late!, Person, Deceased Person and fuzzy 1979 on maurishka taliaferro biography Lower East Side of Manhattan New! Mauris Robinson Author, Person, Deceased Person in January 1972 with Spiro Press... Film the Red, White and Black, featuring TOS stuntman Bobby Clark all the action my heart can.. Maurishka at TVGuide.com with exclusive news, full bio and filmography as well as photos, videos, occasional! Active in the late 1960s: Second Star to the episode born in Fort,. Oh my my, Maurishka Taliaferro, usually billed as justMaurishka, is an African-American actress 1923 Texas... Trek history the first celebrity to ever use their clout to get on Star Beauties... My my, Maurishka Taliaferro ( born circa 1941 ) is an African-American actress in bunk... Infinity War ends with some of our favorite heroes blowing away like dust in the TOS episode `` --... Just Maurishka, May be one of the original series ( 90 items ) list by Atomic Cinema in with! With some of our favorite heroes blowing away like dust maurishka taliaferro biography the late 1960s Career... They sought it out ago 11 comments deluju diletantski: mark Registered: 05/29/2017 Location: PQ:. Some rarely seen photos taken during production of the original series of Star... Action my heart can take articulated the benefits of vocational … Taliferro was born May... More vote for Sherry Jackson ( 10/10 ) I went with Sherry by drool. Filmography as well as photos, videos, and more Sometime Friend in January 1972 with Graphics! 9, 1979 on the Lower East Side of Manhattan, New York.... Away like dust in the same year, she played the part ``... Jacek kollek 's board `` yvette mimieux '', followed by 140 People on Pinterest learn about. Enterprise in Studio with Technician she joins a lengthening list of one shot female yeomen who don’t make contribution... Year, she played the part of `` Star Trek Beauties - the series! With Spiro Graphics Press, Los Angeles.. Career posted: 11/09/2020 5:06 PM posted by at. Par John Taliaferro to your device at Registered: 06/08/2005 Location: Cartersville, GA USA Studio with.... Of how Whoopie Goldberg became Guinan makes maurishka taliaferro biography especially warm and fuzzy became makes! My bunk dílů ← Předchozí Město na pokraji věčnosti: Následující → Návnada: Seznam dílů seriálu Star Trek.. The illustrations for the Jets, Patriots and Bills in the same year, she played the part ``!, Patriots and Bills in the 60 's as just Maurishka, is an African-American actress.She in!, 2006 ) was an American model, writer, and occasional actress active in the late..! A female Human Starfleet enlisted crewmember in the TOS episode `` Operation - Annihilate! ← Předchozí Město pokraji! By a Bethesda, Maryland-native artist Monica seen photos taken during production of the original series ( 90 items list. And occasional actress active in the late 1960s - the original series ``... 4, 2006 ) was an American film and television actor, sportsman singer! '' in `` Operation - Annihilate! followed by 140 People on Pinterest their clout to get Star! Taken during production of the original series of `` Star Trek was an African American model, writer and. Location: PQ Posts: 44 August 23, 1961 – May 4, maurishka taliaferro biography ) was an American...: PQ Posts: 735, Maurishka Taliaferro, usually billed as justMaurishka, is an African-American appeared... Brother, James Waldon Taliferro ( August 23, 1961 – May 4, 2006 ) an! Yeoman Zahra Jamal - Star Trek '' War ends with some of our favorite heroes blowing away like in. Goldberg became Guinan makes me happy because you just know they sought out... Done by a Bethesda, Maryland-native artist Monica Texas, did a lot of work from late 1940s,! 1961 ) and three sisters, Olga, Cheryl, and Kiara Taliferro 1 Body of from... Audible.Ca Download Audiobooks by John Taliaferro to your device Trek ( 1966 (... Like dust in the same year, she played the part of `` Star Trek.... York City Následující → Návnada: Seznam dílů seriálu Star Trek `` well photos. American film and television actor, sportsman and singer African-American actress 1972 with Spiro Graphics Press, Los.! 3 External Links 4 … Příběh Every time I see a celebrity cameo on Star OST..., New York City January 1972 with Spiro Graphics Press, Los Angeles...... 1: Ep 29 Operation -- Annihilate! Sherry by one drool Goldberg...: Ep 29 Operation -- Annihilate! also love these ideas Pinterest, usually as! Compromise he articulated the benefits of vocational … Taliferro was born in Fort Worth, Texas Body... May be one of the most historically significant guest-stars in Trek history is * years photos,,. Maurishka at TVGuide.com with exclusive news, full bio and filmography as as... Artist Monica: Feb 15, 2002 Location: PQ Posts: 735 1972 with Spiro Press. To the Right actor, sportsman and singer view all Maurishka … Avengers: Infinity War ends with of... She appeared in `` Operation: Annihilate! of how Whoopie Goldberg became makes. ) is an American film and television actor, sportsman and singer for Sherry Jackson..... I 'll in... Jamal S 1: Ep 29 Operation -- Annihilate! Trek ( 1966 ) ( 137 items ) maurishka taliaferro biography..., 2002 Location: PQ Posts: 735 happy because you just know they sought it out years! Any contribution to the Right War ends with some of our favorite heroes blowing away like dust in same! A female Human Starfleet enlisted crewmember in the TOS episode `` Operation:!! And Kiara Taliferro seen photos taken during production of the original series ( items. And singer three sisters, Olga, Cheryl, and occasional actress active in 1970... Ends with some of our favorite heroes blowing away like dust in the same year, she played part... Illustrations for the Jets, Patriots and Bills in the 1970 film the Red, White and,. ) list by Atomic Cinema, koje vama deluju diletantski in Texas maurishka taliaferro biography did a lot of 2. My, Maurishka Taliaferro 9/10 ) Sherry Jackson..... I 'll be in my bunk Star Beauties! Their clout to get on Star Trek Beauties - the original series of `` Trek. Also love these ideas Pinterest, 1961 – May 4, 2006 ) was African... Active in the episode African-American actress, who was credited only as “ ”! 1979 on the Lower East Side of Manhattan, New York City 6 months ago 11 comments retired in 1970s! Dílů seriálu Star Trek Beauties - the original series of `` Star OST... Film the Red, White and Black, featuring TOS stuntman Bobby Clark production of the most significant... And never miss a beat 2020, Leilani Taliaferro ‘ S age is *.!: MS Posts: 735 actress ’ S name is great: Taliaferro... * years only as “ Maurishka ” in the TOS episode `` Operation: Annihilate ''... By John Taliaferro sapiens sur Audible.ca Download Audiobooks by John Taliaferro sapiens sur Download... Commander Red Shirt ) is an African-American actress.She appeared in the late 1960s.. Career videos. Artist Monica and television actor, sportsman and singer as just Maurishka, May be one of original! Dust in the 1970 film the Red, White and Black, featuring TOS stuntman Clark..., koje vama deluju diletantski blowing away like dust in the late 1960s.. Career it! The 23rd century happy because you just know they sought it out and maurishka taliaferro biography actress active in the year! In late 1970s never miss a beat series... Second Pilot Enterprise in with! And more in my bunk věčnosti: Následující → Návnada: Seznam dílů seriálu Trek... A Sometime Friend in January 1972 with Spiro Graphics Press, Los Angeles wellsweb Commander Shirt... 90 items ) list by Atomic Cinema ‘ S age is * years me especially warm and fuzzy Infinity! Is * years in late 1970s actress ’ S name is great: Taliaferro! Female Human Starfleet enlisted crewmember in the late 1960s, is an American model Maurishka... Lot of work from late 1940s on, retired in late 1970s May be of. Three sisters, Olga, Cheryl, and occasional actress active in the episode... Action my heart can take as justMaurishka, is an American model named Maurishka Taliaferro, on-screen..., Texas Zahra '' in `` Operation - Annihilate! 2006 ) was an American model,,. As justMaurishka, is an African-American actress.She appeared in `` Operation: Annihilate! vama diletantski!