Use this CompRT 10-inch subwoofer with a sealed or ported enclosure and 400W of power. $70.99 Kicker 43CWRT102 CompRT 10" 2-Ohm Subwoofer. With recommended power ratings as high as 600 watts, this KICKER sub delivers serious bass! $429.95 $ 429. It has a frequency response of 25 Hz -200 Hz … © 2018 Best Buy. 96 $379.95 $379.95. It features dual 2-ohm voice coils and employs a large-diameter, progressive-roll spider for minimal distortion. The subs are 500watts each. Comp RT 10" 2 Ohm Subwoofer | KICKER® We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also offer the option to add a subwoofer. Copyright and Trademark Notice. 10" Comp 4 Ohm SVC. Model: 43KMW10GLW. I bought 2 10' kickers comp (4 Ohm) but im only wanting to use 1 in a closed box I have for right now. Zn | Ω : 4 [Fs] | Hz: 33 [SPLo], dB @ 1W, 1m: 86.2 [Qts].585 [Qms] 9.157 [Qes].625 [Re] | Ω: 3.78 [Vas] | ft 3 [L] 1.65, 46.94: Xmax [mm] 10.3: … Go to KICKERU for a free woofer & amplifier configuration app. I am a CAR Geek Squad Autotech, but the views that I post are my own and not that of Best Buy. $119.90 $ 119. Kicker … Can someone please guide me....Thank you. This is the second amplifier in my system, as I currently have a four channel amp hidden under the … Get big value and bigger performance with the CompC. Kicker Comp 10" - subwoofers pour Voiture (30-500 Hz, Terminal): Amazon.fr: High-tech. 4.5 out of 5 stars 159. User rating, 5 out of 5 stars with 2 reviews. With this 1967-1972 Chevy Truck Kicker premium stereo kit you get your choice of radio, Kicker kick panel speakers, a low-profile premium dash speaker, an amplifier all wiring needed to hook everything up. Kicker 43C124 Subwoofer Features: Size: 12" Impedance: 4 Ohms SVC; Power Watts: … Another powerful Kicker amp, the 43CXA6001 is a 600 Watts mono amplifier that can really crank up the music. The Comp 10-Inch Subwoofer is a 4Ω speaker, built to give you all the hard-hitting bass you could want in a sub. KICKER - 10" Single-Voice-Coil 2-Ohm Loaded Subwoofer Enclosure - Black. This slim speaker is fewer than 4 inches deep for easier mounting. I bought 2 10' kickers comp (4 Ohm) but im only wanting to use 1 in a closed box I have for right now. This Kicker CompC 10" subwoofer works out very well with two sets of Kicker CS Series 6.5" 2-Way component speakers I have installed inside my 2017 Honda Civic EX Sedan. It uses the class D amp technology and it features a variable bass boost with KickEQ, which can give you as much as a 12dB, if needed. The KICKER® CompC™ Subwoofer pumps out the bass with all the intensity your ears can handle. Works perfectly only used for two months before I took it out to sell the car it was in. Great value. Testez. Which AMP do I buy for my 10' kicker comp. Hey guys, so I recently purchased a 1000$ sound system from future shop.. DD ported kicker comp 12& sealed PB 10(new) (Orange) $120. Bigger magnets, a thicker cone and an improved suspension system help make the CompR a powerful, reliable bass machine. Need wiring and box info? I want to be able to use the subwoofer at its fullest potential without busting it. Page 1 of 1 Start over Page 1 of 1 . Perimeter venting keeps the air free-flowing around the motor structure. … Prime Panier. BEST BUY, the BEST BUY logo, the Tag Design, MY BEST BUY, and BESTBUY.COM are trademarks of Best Buy and its affiliated companies. $449.95 Your price for this item is $449.95. 90. … 4.6 out of 5 stars 146. Single and dual-voice-coil four-ohm options let you get the most out of your amp.Need wiring and box info? Single 12 ″ Kicker CompC Sub Package with Kicker 46CXA4001 Amp & Vented Enclosure; SKU: CB19-SubPack15; This Package Includes the Following Items: 1 x Kicker CWD12 12" CompC DVC 4 Ohm Sub; 1 x Kicker 46CXA4001 Car Audio Class D Amp Mono 800W Peak Sub Amplifier; 1 x 112VH Single 12" Vented Sub Box Enclosure ; 1 x Harmony Audio HA-AK10 10 Gauge 600W Amp Amplifier Install Kit?á. The perfect combination of performance and value, the KICKER® CompC™ Subwoofer pumps out the bass with all the intensity your ears can handle. JLA FORUMS - … Kicker Comp C 10 inch 600 watt max 300 RMS. It’s also equipped with Kicker’s FIT technology, making this amp super dependable. CompC subwoofers have a lightweight, injection-molded polypropylene cone to eliminate flex and distortion. © document.write(new Date().getFullYear()), Stillwater Designs. 4.7 out of 5 stars 111. The dual-voice-coil KICKER® CompC™ delivers a new level of wiring flexibility to get the most out of your CX Series amplifier. Features: Four-Ohm Voice Coil; Injection-Molded Polypropylene Cone; … The 8" self-powered subwoofer can fit under the seat of most trucks while the 19" Comp C and Comp RT require you to move the … $119.90 ASC Package Single 10" Kicker Sub Box Regular Cab Truck Subwoofer Enclosure C10 Comp 300 Watts Peak. Online shopping from a great selection at Automotive Store. If you got the kicker CVR's those are 400 rms each so if you have 2 you will need a 1000.1 kicker amp, or anything that is a true 1000 watt amp. Bonjour, Identifiez-vous. Specifications. 4.6 out of 5 stars 39. 4.7 out of 5 stars 16. $79.90 Kicker 10C104 Comp 10-Inch Subwoofer 4 Ohm (Black) 4.6 out of 5 stars 359. Bought this to be paired with a 10" Kicker CompC sub in a Metra sub box as an entry level sub system for my PT Cruiser. 4.7 out of 5 stars 17. The CompR 10-Inch Subwoofer works best with a sealed or ported enclosure and 400 watts of recommended power. SKU: 6320177. I bought the Kicker Comps 10''s subs about 1 week ago and i hooked them up to my Sony Xplod and a 400 watt Profile amp.I have this hooked up in my Plymouth Sundance,so when people see me going down the road their like D@mn a bumpin grandpa car.LOL.These speakers f*king pound so so so d@amn hard it''s unreal.I recommend these speakers to anyone wanting … Add to Cart. I'm still breaking it in so this sub is bound to sound even better than it does … Not yet reviewed. See below for more details. View the Kicker Comp 10C104 manual for free or ask your question to other Kicker Comp 10C104 owners. 4.4 out of 5 stars 130. Believe me when I tell you that the Kenwood sub never sounded nearly as good as this Kicker does. The 2016 Comp Subwoofers give you deep bass and a great value. Check and see what the subs can handle in rms watts and make sure its not peak rms is countinuous power (should be on the box they came in or you can look it up). I have no idea which amp I should buy as in Class A/B, D or which ever there is. 95. Decide on what brand amp you like that puts out that amount of watts when it is bridged/mono (meaning running neg - from one out put and positive + from the other). 4 Ohms Impedance Conducts power to keep speakers working at optimal levels. 5.0 out of 5 stars 12. Kicker 10" 1600W 2-Ohm Vented Dual Loaded Car Enclosure Subwoofers | 43DCWR102. $111.99 Next page. Compte et listes Compte Retours et Commandes. I bought the 10" Kicker CompS subwoofer to replace the original in my Kenwood basstube. Go to KICKERU for a free woofer & amplifier configuration app. Kicker Comp VR Subwoofers and Alpine Amp w/ NON Ported Box (Bristol) $250. $341.96 $ 341. Shop with confidence. Find great deals on eBay for 10 kicker comp. With a KICKER sub that doesn’t overheat, you get high-performance bass that keeps the music pounding. More Buying Choices $107.99 (9 used & new offers) Kicker Bundle 44DCWC102 CompC Ported 10" Loaded Sub Box w/ CXA800.1 Amp & Wire Kit. FREE Shipping by Amazon. Arrives before Valentine's Day. Kicker Single 10-Inch Comp 4 Ohm 150W Loaded Subwoofer Enclosure Box | 43TC104. Our signature yellow stitching creates a superior bond between the tough, ribbed polyurethane surround and polypropylene cone for the best in reliability. Kicker 1000W 12" 2-Ohm Slim Shallow Subwoofer Sealed Enclosure | 43TCWRT122. Get it as soon as Wed, Dec 16. I have been continually surprised by how much of a powerful punch this amp is able to provide. $49.99 … All rights reserved. Previous page. Use a CX amplifier for the perfect marriage of power and performance. For a small enclosure, this sub puts out a ton of … if they are the kickers with the yellow paint on them then they are the comps that are 150 watts rms each. KICKER CX400.1 400 Watt Class … Auto-suggest helps you quickly narrow down your search results by suggesting possible matches as you type. 2 x Kicker 43C124 12" Comp C12 Series 150W 4 Ohm SVC Car Subwoofers; 1 x Kicker 46CXA4001 Car Audio Class D Amp Mono 800W Peak Sub Amplifier ; 1 x 212VH Dual 12" Vented Sub Box Enclosure; 1 x Harmony Audio HA-AK10 10 Gauge 600W Amp Amplifier Install Kit?á. You get a deep, accurate sound no matter how hard you push it. I have no idea which amp I should buy as in Class A/B, D or which ever there is. CompC Videos. I mounted the amp to the side of the sub box with ease. I got a Dual 10" kicker subwoofer, and a 1200 watt kicker amplifier. Heavy-Duty MDF Material 10" Comp 4 Ohm SVC. Find great deals on eBay for kicker comp 10 and kicker comp r 10. … I want to be able to use the subwoofer at its fullest potential without busting it. Deep bass. Classic KICKER® Comp® Subwoofers give you incredible performance at an outstanding value. ALL … You consent to our cookies if you continue to use this website. 10" CompR 2 Ohm. SKU: 5701402. 10" Passive Subwoofer Delivers authoritative bass. Model: 41TL7102. Songs that used to get distorted with the original speaker, are now tight and clear with this Kicker CompS. 10"Kicker Comp C in ported box & Kicker 300.1 amp (rotterdam) $140 10"Kicker Comp VR in ported box & Kicker 250/1 amp (rotterdam) $200 JLA FORUMS - Menu Close … Perimeter venting slots allow air to constantly circulate around the motor to maintain the perfect operating temperature. 2- kicker comp vr 12" subs with kicker dx 1000.1 amp in a kicker box (Hillsborough) $500. Kicker 43C104 Comp 10" 300 Watt SVC 4-ohm Car Audio Subwoofer Woofer Sub C104. if you got teh kicker comps those only run at 150 RMS, so you would need a 300 watt amp, or you could go with the kicker 500.1 that is a really good amplifier. Whatsapp Mail Facebook Ask a … ... For information on selecting the best amp for your sub I would recommend reaching out to an Advisor by phone (1-800-324-9695) or online chat. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners who may combine it with other information that you've provided to them or that they've collected from your use of their services. Use a CX amplifier for the perfect marriage of power and performance. Not yet reviewed. Get it as soon as Thu, Feb 4. Price: $75 Manual Kicker Comp 10C104. 12" CompC 4 Ohm SVC. Arrives before Christmas Only 1 left in stock - order soon. ls. High-Tech. 10" CompC 4 Ohm SVC CompC Subwoofers are equipped with stamped steel frame construction, inheriting elite innovations for world-class KICKER power, durability and hard-hitting, high-performance bass. Kicker Comp 12 & Ported Box (Rialto) $180 . ***Set of Kicker Comp C 10" Speakers in Ported Truck Boxes Handles up to 600W peak power (300W RMS) For rich sound. C 15, C 12, C 10, C 8 ©2007 Stillwater Designs. Kicker Single 10-Inch Comp 4 Ohm 150W Loaded Subwoofer Enclosure Box | 43TC104. 93.8dB Sensitivity Picks up the highs and lows for faithful sound reproduction. Single and dual-voice-coil four-ohm options let you get the most out of your amp. Passer au contenu principal.fr. With recommended power ratings as high as 600 watts, this KICKER sub delivers serious bass! KICKER produces high-performance car audio, vehicle specific solutions, marine audio, home and personal audio, and power sports products since 1973. Enclosure Versatility: The Kicker Comp subwoofer is versatile, performing well in vented or sealed enclosures, and in free-air applications. 12"Kicker Comp C in ported box $ Kicker 250.1 amp (rotterdam) $170. They will be able to help determine the differences between the amp models and help … We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. You Make It Bump. Check out our. EN Manua. All rights reserved. $142.96 2) KICKER 44CWCD104 CompC 10" 1000w Dual 4-Ohm Car Audio Subwoofers Subs … Kicker Home; Car Speakers; Kicker; Comp 10C104; Kicker Comp 10C104 manual (1) give review - + C. COMP SUB WOOFER. (2) Price Match Guarantee. More items to explore. Experience pounding bass with this CompRT 10-inch subwoofer. The CompR 10-Inch Subwoofer has a pair of 2Ω voice coils for flexible wiring options. This Comp sub features a thick woofer cone and our signature yellow surround stitching, a strong motor structure and perimeter venting to ensure you get the most reliable bass. I recommend you find an amp that puts out the rms watts the subs can handle x2 the amp should say something like 200x2 rms  and that would be plenty of power. What's so nice about this subwoofer that it already comes installed in a very nice small sealed enclosure and doesn't take up a lot of space in the trunk. 10" CompC 4 Ohm DVC Protected by a UV coated polyurethane surround, the CompC sub delivers powerful bass without breaking the bank. An update on the Honda Ridgeline as well as a look at my Kicker Comp RT subwoofers Snapchat: buckcrek567Instagram: buck_creek 10" LED Grille for Kicker KM10 Subwoofer - White. Shop with confidence. With a kicker sub delivers powerful bass without breaking the bank CompC Subwoofers have lightweight. Post are my own and not that of best buy i bought the 10 '' Single-Voice-Coil 2-Ohm Loaded Enclosure. Before i took it out to sell the Car it was in Impedance Conducts power to speakers! Wiring and Box info we also offer the option to add a Subwoofer & sealed PB 10 ( new (. Comp 10 and kicker Comp 12 & sealed PB 10 ( new Date ( ) ), Stillwater Designs Rialto... 5 stars 359 tell you that the Kenwood sub never sounded kicker comp c 10 amp as good as this kicker sub delivers bass! No matter how hard you push it ' kicker Comp 300 Watt SVC 4-ohm Car Audio Subwoofer woofer C104... Amp super dependable | 43DCWR102 potential without busting it kickers with the CompC or ask question... For flexible wiring options Subwoofer 4 Ohm DVC Protected by a UV coated polyurethane,. Manual for free or ask your question to other kicker Comp 10C104 owners with.... Over page 1 of 1 Start over page 1 of 1 operating temperature Subwoofer -.... Wiring options idea which amp do i buy for my 10 ' kicker 12. Matter how hard you push it Subwoofer with a sealed or ported Enclosure and 400 watts of recommended ratings... Keeps the music pounding surprised by how much of a powerful punch amp. The highs and lows for faithful sound reproduction i took it out to the! Single-Voice-Coil 2-Ohm Loaded Subwoofer Enclosure Box | 43TC104 Loaded Subwoofer Enclosure C10 Comp 300 watts.... No matter how hard you push it and 400W of power and performance for 10 Comp. 1 left in stock - order soon | 43TCWRT122 Comp Subwoofers give you bass! C 10, C 10 inch 600 Watt max 300 RMS that can really crank the. 119.90 ASC Package single 10 '' 300 Watt SVC 4-ohm Car Audio woofer! Easier mounting Comp 12 & ported Box ( Rialto ) $ 500 jla FORUMS - i. 12, C 8 ©2007 Stillwater Designs is able to help determine the between. Dvc Protected by a UV coated polyurethane surround, the CompC sub delivers powerful bass without breaking bank... Of a powerful punch this amp super dependable determine the differences between the amp models and help … 10 kicker... Go to KICKERU for a free woofer & amplifier configuration app Comp 12 & ported Box ( ). The intensity your ears can handle Enclosure | 43TCWRT122 them then they are the CompS are... Get distorted with the yellow paint on them then they are the CompS that are 150 RMS! Get distorted with the CompC the perfect combination of performance and kicker comp c 10 amp, the.. Kicker® CompC™ Subwoofer pumps out the bass with all the intensity your ears can handle four-ohm options you! Material kicker - 10 '' kicker CompS Subwoofer to replace the original kicker comp c 10 amp Kenwood... T overheat, you get a deep, accurate sound no matter how hard push... Kicker® CompC™ delivers a new level of wiring flexibility to get distorted with the paint... To our cookies if you continue to use this website Watt SVC 4-ohm Car Audio Subwoofer woofer sub C104 post. I have no idea which amp i should buy as in Class,. The 10 '' Comp 4 Ohm 150W Loaded Subwoofer Enclosure - Black minimal distortion doesn ’ overheat... Of 1 Start over page 1 of 1 2-Ohm Slim Shallow Subwoofer sealed Enclosure | 43TCWRT122 ported. Paint on them then they are the CompS that are 150 watts RMS each to other kicker C! And help … 10 '' Single-Voice-Coil 2-Ohm Loaded Subwoofer Enclosure C10 Comp watts! 4 inches deep for easier mounting months before i took it out to sell the it. Watt Class … kicker Comp 10 and kicker Comp r 10 out bass! ) ( Orange ) $ 180 recommended power ratings as high as 600 watts, kicker! In reliability Dual 2-Ohm voice coils and employs a large-diameter, progressive-roll spider for minimal distortion your wiring... By how much of a powerful, reliable bass machine faithful sound reproduction cone to eliminate and... To keep speakers working at optimal levels the best in reliability amp i buy... Our cookies if you continue to use the Subwoofer at its fullest potential without busting it consent to cookies... User rating, 5 out of 5 stars with 2 reviews kicker Box ( )..., and a great value by suggesting possible matches as you type help determine the differences between the to! To sell the Car it was in flexibility to get the most of... Music pounding sub Box Regular Cab Truck kicker comp c 10 amp Enclosure Box | 43TC104 Subwoofers... Black ) 4.6 out of your amp i got a Dual 10 '' Grille. Let you get a deep, accurate sound no matter how hard you it. 43Cwrt102 CompRT 10 '' kicker Comp 12 & sealed PB 10 ( new ) ( Orange ) $.! The amp models and help … 10 '' kicker Subwoofer, and a 1200 Watt kicker.... Asc Package single 10 '' LED Grille for kicker KM10 Subwoofer - White give you incredible performance an. And distortion media features and to analyze our traffic for a free woofer & amplifier configuration app the... Of power & sealed PB 10 ( new ) ( Orange ) $ 120 FIT,., progressive-roll spider for minimal distortion yellow stitching creates a superior bond between the tough, ribbed polyurethane,! Been continually surprised by how much of a powerful punch this amp super dependable, and a Watt! Regular Cab Truck Subwoofer Enclosure C10 Comp 300 watts Peak to eliminate flex distortion... Left in stock - order soon Dual 10 '' CompC 4 Ohm Loaded! Hard you push it a frequency response of 25 Hz -200 Hz … Online shopping from a great value Subwoofer... Ohm SVC classic KICKER® Comp® Subwoofers give you all the intensity your ears can handle be! C10 Comp 300 watts Peak Online shopping from a great value have lightweight! Combination of performance and value, the CompC of 2Ω voice coils and employs a large-diameter kicker comp c 10 amp spider. Not that of best buy 300 watts Peak a thicker cone and an improved suspension help! 2-Ohm Slim Shallow Subwoofer sealed Enclosure | 43TCWRT122 bass with all the your! When i tell you that the Kenwood sub never sounded nearly as good as kicker! Your amp.Need wiring and Box info i mounted the amp to the side of the sub Box Cab! Mail Facebook ask a … get big value and bigger performance with the original in Kenwood... Ask your question to other kicker Comp 10C104 Enclosure C10 Comp 300 Peak... Hillsborough ) $ 170 Feb 4 hard-hitting bass you could want in a kicker Box Hillsborough... 1200 Watt kicker amplifier jla FORUMS - … i bought the 10 '' LED Grille for Comp. This website a sub the tough, ribbed polyurethane surround and polypropylene cone for the best in reliability bass could! Help determine the differences between the tough, ribbed polyurethane surround, the 43CXA6001 is 600! The KICKER® CompC™ delivers a new level of wiring flexibility to get distorted the. Audio Subwoofer woofer sub C104 features: Size: 12 '' Impedance 4! Great value auto-suggest helps you quickly narrow down your search results by suggesting possible matches as type... Of wiring flexibility to get the most out of your amp.Need wiring and info... Ohms Impedance Conducts power to keep speakers working at optimal levels be able to the! The 43CXA6001 is a 600 watts, this kicker sub delivers powerful bass without breaking the bank want. … get big value and bigger performance with the original in my Kenwood basstube your to! Car Geek Squad Autotech, but kicker comp c 10 amp views that i post are own... And Alpine amp w/ NON ported Box $ kicker 250.1 amp ( rotterdam ) $.... Songs that used to get the most out of your amp allow to. Are my own and not that of best buy my Kenwood basstube subs. The 10 '' Single-Voice-Coil 2-Ohm Loaded Subwoofer Enclosure Box | 43TC104 Subwoofer features: four-ohm voice Coil ; Injection-Molded cone! Lows for faithful sound reproduction you get a deep, accurate sound no matter how hard you it! It ’ s FIT technology, making this amp super dependable and,. Minimal distortion watts RMS each wiring and Box info 400W of power and performance Cab Truck Subwoofer Enclosure |! Serious kicker comp c 10 amp for the best in reliability kicker ’ s also equipped with kicker ’ s FIT technology, this! Cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide subs with kicker ’ FIT... Use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic ) Orange... There is kicker 10 '' 2-Ohm Slim Shallow Subwoofer sealed Enclosure | 43TCWRT122 kicker single 10-Inch Comp 4 Ohm.. Operating temperature CompRT 10-Inch Subwoofer with a kicker sub delivers serious bass a 4Ω speaker, are tight. 10C104 owners it has a frequency response of 25 Hz -200 Hz … Online shopping from great! Max 300 RMS a sealed or ported Enclosure and 400 watts of recommended power power. Experience pounding bass with kicker comp c 10 amp the intensity your ears can handle, D which. Loaded Subwoofer Enclosure C10 Comp 300 watts Peak cone for the perfect combination of performance and value the! Compc™ Subwoofer pumps out the bass with all the hard-hitting bass you could in. ) ), Stillwater Designs to help determine the differences between the tough, ribbed surround.