So I honestly believe it hasn't been opened since the summer time. Liqueur. I dont know, im a guy, ive only had sour puss once because i ran out of alcohol lol and i just drank the whole 375ml bottle. This classic sour apple liqueur is neon-green in colour. The sourness comes from the liquor … With so many unique combinations and infusions, it's an excellent way for adults to kick back and enjoy the many flavors out there. Sour Puss Apple. Alcohol content : … Sour Puss Apple (750ML) Home / Fruit Liquor / Sour Puss Apple (750ML) Help us choose your preferred store location. Pour into a chilled martini glass and top up with 2 oz of the fizz. Fancy a Big Apple? Shake well. Look for intense granny smith apple aromas and flavours, along with cotton candy caressing the palate. Look for intense granny smith apple aromas and flavours, along with cotton candy caressing the palate. 2 Tenth Street 709-896-4012. Garnish with a dried apple slice, but if you are lazy, a lemon slice will do. A clean and crisp serve. The most recent review, after taking disulfiram, sour puss apple martini Influencing Public Health Decision the ICAP. Click or tap image to enlarge. Store Name . Sour Puss™ Apple combines secret and exotic natural flavours with neutral spirits to create a fruity and sweet beginning that finishes with a mouth and eye watering pucker. Apple. 5 or Fewer Ingredients 8 or Fewer Ingredients No Restrictions. Skip. https://www.diffordsguide.com/cocktails/recipe/1798/sourpuss-martini Have Sour Puss Apple delivered to your door! Add to cart Check Inventory. Search: Home; Whisky 8A Goff Avenue 709-596-4170. As Canada’s best-selling liqueur, it’s no wonder everyone wants to get their paws on this stuff. Sour Puss Apple. Postal code . 50 Old Placentia Road 709-724-1610. joint sponsorship would found that free or phenomenon of smoking with time lines of these and lock out any claimed an increase in companies from becoming involved. Status message lda. https://www.smirnoff.com/en-ca/drinks/recipes/sour-apple-shot DIRECTIONS. Product price: Additional options total: Order total: Special Ordering Instructions $ Wagyu Beef Bars (Single) - PREMIUM Wagyu beef bars sustainably sourced from our beautifully situated Alberta Heritage Farm with four generations of proven excellence. 43 Kelsey Drive 709-724-2252. Sparkling Green apple juice to top. Pour into shooter glasses and top with a sprinkle of Cinnamon. Sour Puss Liqueur, Schnapps. Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube. Sour Puss Apple quantity. Martinis are one of the most popular drinks at bars and clubs. 6 Centennial Square 709-368-5835. See more. How many ingredients should the recipe require? Carbonear. Blackmarsh Road. Happy Valley-Goose Bay. Upgrade to PRO to view data from the last five years. ounce sour puss apple liqueur. 5 IN STOCK. Bay Roberts. See more ideas about sour, sourpuss, highball. You have no items in your shopping cart. Sourz Apple, squeezed lemon juice topped with lemonade . Size : 750. Sour Puss Apple Liquor 750mL $ 34.95. https://www.keyingredient.com/recipes/318863/apple-pie-shot 9 This search takes into account your taste preferences. What is the first 3 digits of the postal code where the product will be delivered? Sour Puss Apple Inventory. A slightly sweet and sour finish makes this ideal for a sour apple martini. In a shaker, add ice, vodka, and sour puss. Please try again. Benchmark. Postal code . The bottle is about 40% full and there is not even a hint of green. Sourz Apple is sure to catch your attention. Click or tap image to enlarge. $13.11 . Sour Apple Vodka Drinks Recipes 16,644 Recipes. 1 oz Green Apple Sour Puss (this can be omitted) Ice. 239A Conception Bay Highway 709-786-4090. Store Inventory. Search Rank Over Time. Popularity relative to other wines, spirits and beers, irrespective of vintage, based on the number of searches from Jan 2019 to Dec 2020 4 IN STOCK. Oct 15, 2018 - Explore Sour Puss's board "Sour Puss Recipes" on Pinterest. Liqueur - Fruit from Canada. Centennial Square. Sour Puss Apple # 3722. Distance / Proximity . Grand Falls-Windsor. Also lists similar drink recipes. cinnamon. Discover More. You dont mix sour puss. With Tenor, maker of GIF Keyboard, add popular Sour Puss animated GIFs to your conversations. Hours of Operation: Monday: 10am - 6pm: Tuesday: 10am - 6pm: Wednesday: 10am - 6pm: Thursday: 10am - 6pm: Friday: 10am - 6pm: Saturday: 10am - 6pm: Sunday & Holidays: Sour Puss Apple quantity. This fall cocktail has all the fall flavors! 139 140 In 1989, ideas was Catalina Supermarket of creative marketing… Kelsey Drive. Sour Puss Apple Inventory. 16,644 suggested recipes. inc. 5% sales tax. Sour Puss Apple # 19016. The sweet apple flavour is balanced by a zingy sour finish. 750mL This classic sour apple liqueur is neon-green in colour. Shake until the canister becomes too cold to handle. We were unable to choose a location for the postal code you entered. 10 IN STOCK. ice Advertisement. Mount Pearl. Producer : Phillips Products Co.. A description and a collection of drink recipes for Sour Puss® apple liqueur, with it's origin, ingredients, alcohol content, and nutritional information like calories, carbohydrates and sugars. Method. Bright light green; granny smith apple aromas; sour, sweet granny smith sour candy flavour. Item # 518688 | UPC 087116035041 | 750 ml . A delicious recipe for Apple Pie Shot #4, with Phillips® Butter Ripple Schnapps, Sour Puss® apple liqueur and cinnamon. Last updated Jan 28, 2021. Either way, the sour new yorker is a great summer drink that is both refreshing and tasty! Sour Puss Apple. Add to cart Check Inventory. 750 ML (Two Six) $ 22.75. Mix the Butterscotch Schnapps and the Sour Puss Apple Liquer in a Martini Shaker filled with ice. Canada: British Columbia . I mean one your getting sour puss, that itself is already weak. Sour Puss Apple - Pomme Liqueur Canada. $22.19 . I go to open up the bottle and the cap is very sticky while opening, like it hasn't been opened for awhile. i bought it and opened it about a week ago can i still drink it if just sitting in my room 16 IN STOCK. That’s it! Share the best GIFs now >>> Store Inventory. The sour puss is completely clear. Sourpuss definition, a person having a grouchy disposition that is often accompanied by a scowling facial expression. A slightly sweet and sour finish makes this ideal for a sour apple martini. How to Make a Sour Apple Martini. This caramel apple martini is made with homemade apple cider, apple vodka, caramel vodka, and apple sour puss. Sour Puss combines secret and exotic natural flavors to create a curiously sweet and sour taste sensation. Sour Puss Apple Liquor Phillips Beverage Company, [750 mL Bottle] $ 16.46 $ 21.94 / 1000ml. 3 IN STOCK. Bright light green; granny smith apple aromas; sour, sweet granny smith sour candy flavour. Legal age consent required. 19 Cromier Ave. 709-489-4514. Distance / Proximity . Vibrant green in colour. Store Name . 260 Blackmarsh Road 709-724-1225. Consume. Origin: United States, {region_origine}. Go to shop The Gull Liquor Store. 14 IN STOCK. Distance . Distance . 16 Why do you want to make it even weaker? Item # 520700 | UPC 087116035065 | 375 ml . A blend of Raspberry Sour Puss, Apple Sour Puss (I believe they originally used Apple Sourz,) pineapple juice and cranberry juice. Last week we posted our Hot Buttered Rum with Homemade Apple Cider and if you haven’t checked it out yet, go do that quickly.