This anime is like a chest-bursting alien waiting to explode and splatter its audience with unspeakable things, and I adore it. Overall: A garbage show that I'm surprised was even made into an anime. TV-14 | HD (1080p) | 2018. Alternate Titles: 殺戮の天使, Satsuriku no Tenshi, ['Angel of Massacre', 'Angel of Slaughter'] Genre: Adventure, Dub, Horror, Psychological, Thriller Type: TV(Summer 2018) Status: Finished Airing Number of Episodes: 16 Episode(s) Views: 1968 Views Date: Jul 6, 2018 to Oct 26, 2018 [MyAnimeList] Score: 6.82 Summary: Sypnosis : With dead and lifeless eyes, Rachel Gardner wishes only to die. Watch Angels of Death Episode 10 Online at Anime-Planet. Watch Angels of Death Episode 2 Online at Anime-Planet. Watch and download Angels of Death English Dubbed and Subbed in HD on Anime Network! Characters are entirely 1-dimensional, flat, unconvincing, and frequently betray their own stated motives. Angels of Death (殺戮の天使 Satsuriku no Tenshi) is an anime series produced by J.C. Staff based on the indie game of the same name by Hoshikuzu KRNKRN.The anime adaption was first announced on the official Japanese Angels of Death Twitter page on July 24th 2017. Available Languages: English More Details. Where do I stream Angels of Death online? Carrying Zack's knife, Rachel sets off once more, determined to find Danny and get the medicine she needs to stop Zack's bleeding. Danny, who Zack thought he killed on Floor B5, shows up and offers Zack a deal: Rachel's eyes in exchange for medicine to treat his wound. https://www.crunchyroll.com › angels-of-death › episode-1-kill-me-please-774746 Angels of Death is available for streaming on AT-X, both individual episodes and full seasons. Satsuriku no Tenshi online for free in high quality. She asks Zack to kill her, and he agrees as the two of them start to search for a way out of the building. TV-14 | HD (1080p) | 2018. But once again, pink smoke carries her away into a world where she can't tell illusion from reality. Angels of Death Episode 4 A sinner has no right of choice. I utterly adore it. There is no character development to speak of either - just cardboard cutouts being moved along the story plot inexorably with no real purpose. Rachel is saved from an attack by Danny, the man calling himself her doctor, when Zack appears. The door to Floor B3 opens to reveal a space like a prison cell, enclosed by pure white walls and iron bars. Available Languages: English More Details. You can also watch Angels of Death on demand at Amazon, Hulu, iTunes online. Ugh, this anime is crass and unapologetic that I love it; I lap that shit up. Cruchyroll and FUNimation announced in June 2018 that it would be simulcasting and simuldubbing the series … The series first aired on July 6, 2018. Angels of Death (Satsuriku no Tenshi) is an RPG Maker Horror Game created by the creator of Forest of Drizzling Rain. Angels of Death is a series that is currently running and has 1 seasons (16 episodes). Angels of Death Episode 9 There is no God in this World.