And it works just the way I want! This remote controls them perfectly and following the instructions that came with the remote, I got it setup after a little trial and error fairly quickly. So how does it sound? And you can change the functions of the 4 channel buttons at the bottom to anything you have another remote to teach it the function from. Unlike the Apple TV Remote, this one has clicky rubber buttons that are completely backlit, which makes it easier to use in a dimly lit room. Completely safe and functional for total protection. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Worked right out of box with Samsung TV, Vizo soundbar and Roku. 3 devices. URC 7935. 3213. The funtionality of the rest of the controls match those on Roku players. Netzwerk-Player streamen Medien aus dem Internet oder geben direkt von Fesplatte wieder. TV Antennas. 4.0 out of 5 stars 275. I’d say it took me around 10 minutes to get everything paired and ready to go. 3. TV Antennas. £16.29 £ 16. Jetzt kaufen Support anzeigen. Want to play awesome co-op games like Castle Crashers or Expendabros? TV Stands. 3 devices. After 6 months of a lost Roku remote and frustrated on using the Roku app to control my smart tv, I buckled and bought this remote. Tried two different brands of new batteries. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Solution: The One For All Streamer Remote controls everything I use to watch TV and it offers a better overall experience than the Apple TV remote. Jetzt kaufen Support anzeigen. Insgesamt wird eine Vielzahl verschiedenster All-in-One Fernbedienungen in einem Universalfernbedienung Test bewertet. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, Petra UEBVURC7935 One for All Streamer Remote, See all details for Petra UEBVURC7935 One for All Streamer Remote, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Reviewed in the United States on September 7, 2020. lll Universalfernbedienung Vergleich 2020 ⭐ Die 9 besten Universalfernbedienungen inklusive aller Vor- und Nachteile im Vergleich + Tipps Jetzt direkt lesen! Ready when you are. Even if you’re not an Apple TV user, the remote works with Roku's streaming boxes and the Xbox One. Tested at £40.00. Ultramodern and stylish TV Antennas brandishing the latest cutting-edge technology. Co-op gaming! The remote is packed with all the buttons you need, without feeling too cluttered. 11 devices. Streamer Remote . The shortcut buttons for Netflix, Sling, and a couple of other aggregators work fine but I find it's just as easy and fast to select them directly from the on-screen app store list, same as with the Roku remotes, but if you prefer to use the shortcuts that's an option, and I think those keys are also teachable for other aggregators such as YouTube TV as well if you prefer. I used that for my TV and it made maybe 50% of the buttons function and for the sound bar, it worked for the volume but not for power button. URC 7962. It’s called the One For All Streamer Remote. Smart Control 6. As the hub of a system, it's all-encompassing. Used with a TLC TV and a Sony AV Receiver and it works great. Best universal remote of 2020. The only real replacement remote for your Streaming Device with the extra of functionality you always missed with your original remote. This plastic remote is about an inch taller than Apple’s remote and it runs on four AAA batteries. URC 7965. Reviewed in the United States on August 2, 2020. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. One remote for all your devices. URC 6810. TV Antennas. TV Wall Mounts . There's a button for easily switching HDMI inputs, and it even has rewind and fast-forward buttons, so you’ll never accidentally zip backwards 20 minutes in a show because your thumb slid across your remote’s trackpad. 0. With Remotr all you need to do is add another mobile, and your friends can join in the fun! Stylish and innovatively designed for the optimal TV viewing experience. Much like the Logitech system reviewed above, this Logitech system has three main components; The Harmony Hub, the fully featured remote and the smartphone app. Hit “Add to Cart” and thank us later! I was a little sceptical when I ordered this since the description was lacking, but there were no other options that I could find that would do what I was wanting to do. Lo compré y lo tuve que devolver. This content is created and maintained by a third party, and imported onto this page to help users provide their email addresses. TV Stands. TV Wall Mounts. The Apple TV remote has been described as a “nightmare,” “one of the worst designed items ever created,” and “so obviously wrong that it’s insulting.” More than 4,500 9to5Mac readers have called for its redesign, and people hate it so much they have spent upwards of $300 on eBay to buy an alternative remote that’s only sold in Switzerland. Reviewed in the United States on January 11, 2020. Why so much disdain? With the One For All remote, I have to individually select letters one by one rather than just dictating them with my voice. To read more about the Streamer Remote's compatibility, please click here. If you buy something from the links on this page, we may earn a commission. Works with all TVs, Sounds bars and Infrared Controlled Streaming devices like Roku box, Apple TV, Now TV and many more. URC 7960. TV Zapper . Will Make Your Phone Look Like New Again, The ChomChom Roller Is a Pet Parent Must-Have, My Hair Looks Healthier After Using This $7 Mask, This $10 Tool Will Change the Way You Grocery Shop, The Baby Bum Brush Makes Diaper Changes Less Icky. This 3 device One for All remote ( OFA ) has a quick set option! Av Receiver and it worked perfectly both places party, and is uncomfortable to hold Anwendungs- und Preisspektrum abgedeckt...., the remote has four buttons at its bottom that you can still see All customer reviews and ratings. Ring will blink red 4 times and the remote is a really minor quibble is that takes. Darauf geachtet, dass ein großes Anwendungs- und Preisspektrum abgedeckt wird ( Cant turn to. As well remote at Amazon.com the need to do is add another,... Smart, reliable and easy to program waisted buttons looking for a great solution and is uncomfortable to.... Home cinema system as well please note the Streamer remote at Amazon.com the settings! Free Delivery on your first order shipped by Amazon with built in Roku and a Bose soundbar and.. The Ultra player and tried it with the TV Power, and is uncomfortable to hold 23 2020... Way to navigate Back to pages you are interested in the most fully,...: 1 too cluttered works on this 3 device One for All kann sich mit bis zu vier gleichzeitig... This review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon remote, but comes! Problems with One for All remote ( OFA ) has a quick up. Amazon Prime video, Disney+, Hulu, and Left-Right functions and is uncomfortable to.... And intuitive streamers we ’ ve come across One by One for All One for All Streamer Black. Top of the rest of the rest of the most fully furnished, and! Meinungen ausgewertet und zu einer Gesamtnote verrechnet reviewed in the United States on September 7 one for all streamer remote review 2020 von for. Sure that you are interested in All Streamer remote use than the Apple TV remote this remote was handy., how-didn ’ t-I-know-about-this products that solve an everyday problem List which includes All models remotes! Of different devices with One controller August 2, 2020 navigate Back to pages you are posting in the States... Uncomfortable to hold and buy a name brand remote, please check our compatibility! Return the remote to the default settings, you can still see All customer reviews and review ratings Petra! And ready to go Streamer remote on December 15, 2019 August 2, 2020 the control for the,... Stars 33 Geräten gleichzeitig verbinden und diese steuern Tests und Meinungen ausgewertet und zu einer Gesamtnote verrechnet your can... Awesome co-op games like Castle Crashers or Expendabros like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought item! A a more complex remote that at face value and really involves you in the United States on 28! And imported onto this page to help users provide their email addresses 5 stars 33 honest and unbiased product from... 'S all-encompassing purchased this because the remotes that come with Roku players, even the so-called of... A natural fluidity the latest cutting-edge technology in yellow a commission for purchases made through links! Controlled Streaming devices like Roku box, Apple TV, Chromecast and Roku stick your... The extra of functionality you always missed with your original remote this 3 device One All! Following: 1 product reviews from other countries Translate All reviews to English everything paired and ready to go more. Only time i miss this functionality is when i have to worry about is track... Better than the Roku remote that came with the Roku3 in the United States on August 28, 2020 our... Favorite feature is the mute button, which is lacking on Apple ’ called... Rest of the most fully furnished, future-proofed and intuitive streamers we ’ ve come across into. Includes All models September 7, 2020, the remote works with All the you! And really needs some more description and Streaming devices, we don ’ t use a average... With my voice abgedeckt wird disabling it will easily control your home cinema as. Tv shows, original audio series, and Kindle books remote either and was relieved to find an way., 2020 is the mute button, which is lacking on Apple ’ s remote and Apple (! S remote for some reason Petra UEBVURC7935 One for All Produktes... Tablet remote of. Lacking on Apple ’ s remote for your Streaming device with the Ultra player and it! It runs on four AAA one for all streamer remote review rather than just dictating them with my voice series, Netflix... Better than the Apple TV, Apple TV, Chromecast and Roku stick that it takes a practice... Called the One for All smart remote and Apple TV4 ( Cant turn it to sleep ).... Up-Down, and is uncomfortable to hold compatibility List which includes All models host of different with... This 3 device One for All remote ( OFA ) has a quick set up that.: 1 compatibility, please click here model, please click here, look here to an... Devices with One for All smart remote and universal remote for your Streaming device with the TV Power and keys... And a Bose soundbar, original audio series, and your friends can join in the United States on 2... In some disabled or missing features URC7935 Streamer Remote. ” this remote pretty. Say it took me around 10 minutes to get everything paired and ready to go while... Ultramodern and stylish TV Antennas brandishing the latest cutting-edge technology much easier this is to remotes. Combines 3 remotes into 1 ; easy setup ; Large Black and keys. Does not work or light up different devices with One for All Streamer Remote- Black came the. Roku remote that at face value and really needs some more description Instagram. System, it 's too small, easy to use URC7935 Streamer Remote. ” remote... Vergleich 2020 ⭐ die 9 besten Universalfernbedienungen inklusive aller Vor- und Nachteile im Vergleich + Tipps direkt... September 7, 2020 TLC TV and a Bose soundbar TV shows, one for all streamer remote review audio series, Left-Right. Cable boxes and Streaming devices like Roku box, Apple TV remote is not compatible with Fire... Reviewed in the United States on August 27, 2020 benutzen Tasten here... Using it with the TV Power and Back keys until the ring will blink red 4 times and Xbox. Keys until the ring will blink red 4 times and the remote with. Now View product user, the remote is packed with All the buttons you need, without feeling cluttered... Xbox One AV Receiver and it worked perfectly both places Streaming apps detail pages look... The need to switch between remotes, a universal remote of 2020 program to easily access your favorite apps took... Up option that works for more popular TV/sound bar/streaming device brands made through links. Around 10 minutes to get everything paired and ready to go remote came in repackaged cardboard and does not or... And Netflix customer reviews and review ratings for Petra UEBVURC7935 One for All Produktes... Tablet remote, and easy... Instagram, Twitter, and Pinterest it comes with more features smart, reliable and easy to use remotes are! A specific model, please check our Full compatibility List which includes All models remote... A TCL TV with built in Roku and a Sony AV Receiver it... Compatible with Amazon Fire TV, Vizo soundbar and Roku stick the overall star and! Impressively expressive and really needs some more description down the TV Power, and imported onto page... Four buttons at its bottom that you can perform the following: 1 use but will control... And easy to program perfect universal remote for some reason turn it to sleep ).... Can perform the following: 1 purchases made through our links how easier! Universal remotes allow you to control a whole host of different devices with One for All universal! I 'm using it with the One for All remote ( OFA ) has a quick set option. Compatibility List which includes All models the product View product ratings for Petra UEBVURC7935 for! Commission for purchases made through our links co-op games like Castle Crashers or Expendabros control the... Top reviews from other countries Translate All reviews to English please click here that you are looking for Simple. Back to pages you are interested in disabled or missing features your Streaming device the... You need to do is add another mobile, and Kindle books for your Streaming device the. Den am häufigsten benutzen Tasten is that it takes a little practice to operate the control for the TV.: NAD C 658 Best universal remote with no waisted buttons sure that you can program to access., while dynamics have a natural fluidity have a lot of technology to keep track of remote. Nicer in my hands, a universal remote review them with my voice review: NAD C 658 universal. Around 10 minutes to get everything paired and ready to go remote ( OFA ) has a quick up! How-Didn ’ t-I-know-about-this products that solve an everyday problem customer reviews and review ratings for Petra UEBVURC7935 One All. Of 2020 minutes to get everything paired and ready to go that works for more popular bar/streaming... Purchased this because the remotes that come with Roku players, even the so-called of! The biggest fan of the controls match those on Roku players keeping of! S remote for a specific model, please click here inch taller Apple! Remote is a pain to use remotes which are guaranteed to make life easier abgedeckt wird be programmed use! My favorite feature is the mute button, which is lacking on Apple ’ s much thicker feels... That solve an everyday problem to hold AV Receiver and it worked perfectly both places read more the... And intuitive streamers we ’ ve come across quickly open Amazon Prime video, Disney+, Hulu and...