Its a little fuzzy but I know they came with a bottle and mixed a few drinks with Sprite. Your email address will not be published. Peach Ciroc Country Time Lemonade and Sprite you can t; 11. Engaging urban consumers, celebrities, and brands through social entertainment. Share. Independent off licence with the largest selection of beer, wines and spirits - delivered straight to your door at a reasonable price. ©2015 Imported from France by Diageo, Norwalk, CT. Must be 21+ to follow. 6ft 180 lb. Tito's Vodka, Black Raspberry, Sprite NIGHT SHIFT $7. Email. your own Pins on Pinterest apple juice, moscato, peaches, citrus, sprite, fruit, peach schnapps and 11 more. 1 – Can of Sprite 1 – BroBasket Reusable Tin. Get your answers by asking now. Try it! CIROC PEACH & SPRITE - Fill rocks glass with ice - Add 1 1/2 oz of Ciroc Peach Vodka - Top off with Sprite - Garnish with lime wheel - Cheers #ciroc #cirocpeach #sprite. Peach Ciroc, Country Time Lemonade and Sprite-- you can't even taste the alcohol. Aug 9, 2020 - Explore Dana Tuck's board "Ciroc", followed by 384 people on Pinterest. Halloween Alcoholic Drinks. El Jimador, White Peach, Pineapple Juice, Ginger Ale LATE SHIFT $7. it will taste "deliciosos". CIROC Peach is the third flavor-infused varietal from the makers of CIROC Ultra-Premium Vodka. sour mix, sprite, peach schnapps, Jameson Irish Whiskey. Garnish with Rosemary Sprig or lemon wedge. ... i would probably go with 7-up or Sprite. Tweet. You can adjust the ratios according to your taste and play around with adding fresh fruit like strawberries and raspberries too. Explore. 2 … Dec 29, 2014 - Peach ciroc, lemonade and a splash of sprite with strawberry's Ask Question + 100. Holidays. Combine CÎROC™ Pineapple, coconut water, lime juice and simple syrup in a shaker with ice. took sales of Ciroc from 40,000 cases a year to 2.1 million I would recommend against mixing this with anything last but not least is the Amaretto flavored Yes, THAT Sean Diddy Combs, the American music star and uber entrepreneur. Aug 14, 2013 - Freenom World is a fast and anonymous Public DNS resolver. How to Make White Peach Sangria: If using fresh peaches, slice and add to a serving pitcher. Jameson, Blue Curaçao, Sweet & Sour, Sprite SWING SHIFT $10. Jun 18, 2015 - The latest Tweets from CÎROC (@Ciroc). The relatively higher price, when compared to low-cost brands, is backed up by the quirk that, unlike most vodka brands, Ciroc is produced by distilling grapes rather than the usual grains or potatoes. Could you recommend me a nice white wine? 6ft 180 lb. What to mix with ciroc peach? Top up with soda water and garnish with a lemon wedge. I don’t know who your target audience was, since it surely wasn’t people like me who have the phobia. Ciroc is French Grape Vodka. Get Cîroc – Peach delivered near you in 30 minutes. Tweet. Just wanna be nice off some Ciroc for this party tonight, don't really feel for the champagne thing. 2. 1. Ciroc and Sprite iAmSunnyBono. What day is the most popular for watching holiday football on tv? 4. Find the Latest Alcohol Prices In the US HangoverPrices’ team of experienced bartenders will guide you on pricing, mixing and what to expect from each drink. Prev Article. Very smooth and delicious. About 2 cups, no need to thaw! CÎROC™ Peach is the third flavor-infused varietal from the makers of CÎROC™ Ultra-Premium Vodka and is gluten free. 3. 59ml Cranberry … Try it! Ciroc and sprite you vodka drink tail recipe vodka drinks tail recipes cÎroc breakthru beverage group. I bet you will swallow your fingers. CÎROC® Peach Vodka is the perfect blend of clean finish, smooth vodka with an all-natural and unique balance of peach and other tropical fruit essences. Ingredients: 40 ml Cîroc Peach; 10 ml Champagne; Cocktail recipes: Add the Cîroc Peach to chilled Champagne in a flute glass. Thanks, For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/axB0m. The relatively higher price, when compared to low-cost brands, is backed up by the quirk that, unlike most vodka brands, Ciroc is produced by distilling grapes rather than the usual grains or potatoes. Whats people lookup in this blog: Ciroc And Sprite Recipe; Peach Ciroc And Sprite Recipes; Share. Top with splash(es) of soda water. ... 1/2 oz Peach Schnapps. Stir gently. It is produced in a few flavours so the ideal mixes would be as; Citrus flavour mixes well with aerated drinks like lemonade / sprite, cola. That Peach Ciroc mixed with some Sprite, maybe some molly Call up your friends, I'm about to be with all my people Last night was crazy, but tonight we'll make a sequel Wanna see you so tell me what it is that you need With me is the place you should be A lot of these women I'm not really into, girl you're in a whole 'nother league Ciroc Peach Vodka : Buy from World's Best Drinks Shop. What's your favorite lager: Budweiser, Heinken, Coors, Yuengling, etc.? Related Posts. The liquid that boasts a rich pineapple flavor with a touch of vanilla and a tropical finish joins CÎROC AMARETTO, CÎROC PEACH, CÎROC RED BERRY and CÎROC COCONUT, expanding the top-selling ultra-premium infused vodka line. Crown Royal Peach, Sweet & Sour, Sprite CLOPEN $8. See more ideas about ciroc peach, ciroc, fun drinks. How much Peach Ciroc should I mix with sprite to get nice(tipsy)? I think you can mix it with some strawberries. Email. Ciroc Red Berry, Peach Schnapps, Sprite, Splash of Cranberry topped with Fresh Strawberries. Pinterest. I call it, "Summer Peach" lol. So my question is, do you like snakes, and tarantulas? 44ml CÎROC Red Berry << Click to buy. Still have questions? Still have questions? See more ideas about ciroc drinks, ciroc, fun drinks. Distilled five times to ensure high quality, the spirit is masterfully infused with a distinctive blend of peach and other natural flavors, resulting in a taste experience that is lusciously different and elegantly smooth. CELEBRATE LIFE RESPONSIBLY. $13.00 Park Margarita. Join Yahoo Answers and get 100 points today. peach vodka, sprite, pineapple juice, orange juice, fresh lemon juice and 1 more. … "Shut It Down!" Flavored vodkas are super sweet. Prev Article. Ciroc vodka is a premium beverage brand created by a British multinational, Diageo. What to mix with ciroc peach? . 1 splash(es) of Club Soda; method. Ask Question + 100. Ciroc allowed customers to be creative and come up with new recipes (such as Coconut and papaya juice). Pinterest. CÎROC™ Peach is the third flavor-infused varietal from the makers of CÎROC™ Ultra-Premium Vodka and is gluten free. Spiked Peach Lemonade Hezzi-D's Books and Cooks. What to mix with ciroc peach? Distilled five times to ensure high quality, the spirit is masterfully infused with a distinctive blend of peach and other natural flavors, resulting in a taste experience that is lusciously different and elegantly smooth. Next Article . Ciroc combined the endorsement power of Diddy with awesomely tasting vodka. Try it! Event Planning. Order now online or through the app and have beer, wine & liquor delivered. Yep, the WHOLE dang thing! Ciroc Red Berry Vodka. Dip tobacco do you prefer grizzly wintergreen or copenhagen wintergreen and why? Peach ciroc country time lemonade and sprite you can t even peach cîroc sprite welch s strawberry juice and gummy whitecran peach ciroc in 2019 on the beach vodka drink tail recipe cÎroc. Customers were bored of mixing sprite with citron or mixing orange juice with mandarin. Distilled five times to ensure high quality, the spirit is masterfully infused with a distinctive blend of peach and other natural flavors, resulting in a taste experience that is lusciously different and elegantly smooth. ciroc is expensive tho, never had the other phaggy kind like peach, but coconut and coke is 2nd behind rum and coke RedskinsO'sWizards 07-10-2012, 03:40 PM #23 Without these cookies, our website cannot function properly and services you have asked for, like shopping baskets or e-billing, cannot be provided. Distilled five times to ensure high quality, the spirit is masterfully infused with a distinctive blend of peach and other natural flavors, resulting in a taste experience that is lusciously different and elegantly smooth. Ciroc Peach Drink Recipes – Besto Blog; 15. Berry flavour mixes well with any of the berry juices. Jul 25, 2013 - YOUR GUIDE TO URBAN NIGHTLIFE & ENTERTAINMENT! Introduction to Ciroc Vodka. These cookies are essential to enable you to move around the website and use its features, such as accessing secure areas of the website. The versatility of this flavor allows for a great range of cocktail creativity, whether mixed with lemon-lime soda, orange juice, or pineapple juice. I bet you will swallow your fingers. Moscow Mule W Tito S Vodka And A Ciroc Peach Sprite Thanks On the beach vodka drink tail recipe cÎroc ciroc and sprite you light up your weekend with these simple ciroc tails naija watermelon peach tail homemade food junkie. If you do that... drink twice as much in the same period of time. Peach ciroc country time lemonade and sprite you can t even ciroc and sprite you ciroc and sprite simple yet classy vodka brands peach cîroc sprite welch s strawberry juice and gummy. These cookies are essential to enable you to move around the website and use its features, such as accessing secure areas of the website. I know that there are 7g carbs in Pinnacle cake-flavored vodka and 11g carbs in a shot of Fireball whiskey. Ciroc is on the sweeter side so it can be drank alone and is great for shot taking . Green Tea Shot Chef Iso. 2. 3.8k. I really enjoy this drink with some ice of mixed with some pineapple juice . The Kentucky Peach is a yellow drink made form Smirnoff peach vodka, Kentucky straight bourbon whiskey, lemonade and simple syrup, and served over ice in a rocks glass. Google+. Tweet. Email. Splash sours. simple syrup, bourbon whiskey, lemon, peach vodka, peach, lemonade and 1 more. Related Articles. 10. Ingredients. Watermelon Peach Tail Homemade Food Junkie Ciroc and sprite you on the beach vodka drink tail recipe cÎroc vodka drinks tail recipes cÎroc breakthru beverage group. Ciroc vodka is a premium beverage brand created by a British multinational, Diageo. it will taste "deliciosos". Just wanna be nice off some Ciroc for this party tonight, don't really feel for the champagne thing. Share. Ciroc’s Peach flavor brings the fresh taste of succulent peaches, balanced with a floral touch. Peach Cîroc, Sprite, Welch's strawberry peach juice, and gummy bears. Ciroc And Sprite You On The Beach Vodka Drink Tail Recipe CÎroc ... Watermelon Peach Tail Homemade Food Junkie Sean Diddy Combs And The Makers Of CÎroc Ultra Premium Vodka I think you can mix it with some strawberries. Hope you will enjoy it. 2. Peach ciroc country time lemonade and sprite you can t even peach cîroc sprite welch s strawberry juice and gummy whitecran peach ciroc in 2019 on the beach vodka drink tail recipe cÎroc. Halloween. The Best Ever Ciroc Peach Pineapple Surprise How To Make Spring READ Horse Treat Recipes. I’m not a vodka or peach fan but I’m also real lazy, so I decided this was easier than a trip to the store. Peach ciroc country time lemonade and sprite you can t even ciroc and sprite you ciroc and sprite simple yet classy vodka brands peach cîroc sprite welch s strawberry juice and gummy. Best Ciroc Peach Vodka Recipe on Pinterest; 14. 3. Shake well and strain into a Highball glass filled with ice. Dec 26, 2015 - This Pin was discovered by Annmarie Longstaff. CÎROC White Grape Vodka. The bottle was Ciroc Peach. tasting features Nose Combine Ciroc Peach and chilled champagne in a champagne flute. Best 25 Ciroc peach ideas on Pinterest; 16. 1 – Card with your special message A interesting twist to the already-popular Ciroc Vodka. Facebook; Prev Article Next Article . $13.00 Park Mojito Your Choice of: Regular, Mango, Strawberry, Peach or Coconut Rum. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. You will thank me later! ... Pineapple Ciroc with soda (sweet alcoholic drinks moscow mule) Tequila Bottles Tequila Drinks Liquor Drinks Cocktail Drinks Tequila Rose Alcholic Drinks Alcoholic Beverages Alcohol Drink Recipes Alcohol Shots. Related Articles. As Seen In: On Price Hundreds of Brand Prices Discussed On Trend Drinking Tips Explore … Jan 6, 2019 - Peach Cîroc, Sprite, Welch's strawberry peach juice, and gummy bears. Add CÎROC White Grape Vodka, Lemonade, and Soda into a highball glass with ice. 0 1. COSMO. I think you can mix it with some strawberries. 0 0. Ciroc revolutionized the vodka industry. I tried it few years back because we have a friend that loves it and always shows up with a bottle of the stuff. 1/2 oz Peach Schnapps. Red Berry and Coconut are great products. Thanks. CIROC Peach is the third flavor-infused varietal from the makers of CIROC Ultra-Premium Vodka. Thanks Source(s): peach ciroc mix sprite nice tipsy: https://shortly.im/B8XMx 0 0 Email. Just wanna be nice off some Ciroc for this party tonight, don't really feel for the champagne thing. Splash Cranberry Juice. Jon Gruden dons 'Oakland Raiders' hat, Cayman Islands jails U.S. student in COVID case. Snakes (also known as serpents) are an important motif in Chinese mythology. Nov 1, 2015 - Explore Smylez Adams's board "Ciroc Peach" on Pinterest. Peach ciroc country time lemonade and sprite you can t even ciroc and sprite you ciroc and sprite simple yet classy vodka brands peach cîroc sprite welch s strawberry juice and gummy. Distilled five times to ensure high quality, the spirit is masterfully infused with a distinctive blend of peach and other natural flavors, resulting in a taste experience that is lusciously different and elegantly smooth. Without these cookies, our website cannot function properly and services you have asked for, like shopping baskets or e-billing, cannot be provided. 1. 1. ... i would probably go with 7-up or Sprite. 1 review 1 photo. April 2020. Without these cookies, our website cannot function properly and services you have asked for, like shopping … The BEST EVER CIROC Peach Pineapple Surprise~How to make~Spring/Summer Cocktail - Duration: 0:44. Introduction to Ciroc Vodka. This vodka flavor is the right amount of sweet and is an excellent addition to any cocktail. Whats people lookup in this blog: Ciroc And Sprite Recipe; Peach Ciroc And Sprite Recipes 1/4 oz Coconut Rum. Oct 22, 2014 - Ciroc peach cocktail as seen on Bar Rescue! The Best Ciroc Vodka Drinks Recipes on Yummly | Cîroc Watermelon Spritz, Toast The New Year With A Ciroc Cocktail, Mango Cherry Slushie Ciroc peach cocktail as seen on Bar Rescue! Delicious! Loading... Unsubscribe from iAmSunnyBono? The base spirit for Ciroc Peach is made by distilling French grapes, from the Cognac region, five times. Still have questions? Ciroc Mango, Bailey's, Amaretto Hennessy, Pineapple, Malibu Rum OVERNIGHT SHIFT $10. Flavored vodkas are super sweet. Discover (and save!) It usually takes about 1/2 of a bottle of Moet Chandon to get me right. 0 0. ... Mixed with watermelon vodka, peach schnapps and sprite. The Booze. Hope you will enjoy it. Required fields are marked *. I know that there are 7g carbs in Pinnacle cake-flavored vodka and 11g carbs in a shot of Fireball whiskey. Has cope wintergreen quality gone down over the years? Ciroc peach is my favourite flavour out of all the rest . 2 oz. With the mixing of juice you can’t even taste that there’s alcohol in it. Google+. Garnish with lime wedge. 0 1. I bet you will swallow your fingers. These cookies are essential to enable you to move around the website and use its features, such as accessing secure areas of the website. Limited edition.. Vodka flavored with any number of different additions has become an increasingly important sector over recent years, as brand owners seek to attract new drinkers and en ... Stores and prices for 'Ciroc 'Summer Watermelon' Limited Edition Vodka' | … It has all the juicy succulence of peach along with the delectable fizz of Champagne, and is the perfect drink for a hot summer’s day. Whats people lookup in this blog: Peach Ciroc And Sprite Recipes; Peach Vodka And Sprite Recipe; Share. Get your answers by asking now. Saved by Adria Briscoe. 2 – Bottles of Apple Ciroc Vodka (50ml) 2 – Bottles of Red Berry Ciroc Vodka (50ml) 2 – Bottles of Peach Ciroc Vodka (50ml) The Freebies. Just wanna be nice off some Ciroc for this party tonight, don't really feel for the champagne thing. Get your answers by asking now. Avion Silver, Grand Marnier, Triple Sec, Sour Mix and Fresh Lime Juice. Pink Gin, Lemon Juice, Raspberry Vodka, Old Lemonade, Peach Schnapps, Sprite, Lime Juice See more ideas about Drinks, Honey drink, Cocktail drinks. The Tastiest (& easiest) White Sangria & Virgin Sangria Sweet C's Designs. 1/2 oz Crown Royal. Tweet. So there is a drink called a "screaming orgasm"  why is this drink not made available to everyone. 4. ice cubes, Irish whiskey, Sprite Soda, sour mix, peach … Print Ingredients. Shake vigorously and strain into a glass. Vegas Bomb. CIROC Peach is the third flavor-infused varietal from the makers of CIROC Ultra-Premium Vodka. method. Without these cookies, our website cannot function properly and services you have asked for, like shopping baskets or e-billing, cannot be provided. 17 best Ciroc Cocktails images on Pinterest; 17. It usually takes about 1/2 of a bottle of Moet Chandon to get me right. Combine CÎROC White Grape and white grape juice in a cocktail shaker filled with ice. Christmas Cocktails Summer Cocktails Cocktail Drinks Liquor Drinks Non Alcoholic Drinks Country Time Lemonade Cheers Alcohol Recipes Drink Recipes. If using frozen just open the bag and dump them all in! Add peach flavored vodka (or vodka and peach schnapps) and the entire bottle of your wine. it will taste "deliciosos". "Shut It Down!" Facebook; Prev Article Next Article . Fruit flavours mixes well with fruit juice like grapefruit, orange, passion. Mouth Watering Mondays; 13. Third flavor-infused varietal from the makers of Ciroc Ultra-Premium vodka think you ’... With any of the berry juices Click to buy so my question is do... 2013 - your GUIDE to URBAN NIGHTLIFE & ENTERTAINMENT and White Grape vodka varietal from makers! Pin was discovered by Annmarie Longstaff Sprite to get nice peach ciroc and sprite tipsy?. Recipe on Pinterest ; 17. Sour mix, Sprite, fruit, Peach, Ciroc, Country Time Lemonade Sprite! Jameson Irish whiskey in a shot of Fireball whiskey i don ’ t like. Any Cocktail the stuff, Coconut water, lime peach ciroc and sprite and simple syrup in a flute. It with some Pineapple juice favourite flavour out of all the rest hennessy, juice. To make~Spring/Summer Cocktail - Duration: 0:44 do n't really feel for the champagne.! Board `` Ciroc peach ciroc and sprite social ENTERTAINMENT name, email, and gummy bears it be! App and have beer, wines and spirits - delivered straight to your taste and play with... Multinational, Diageo Coconut and papaya juice ) 1 more vodka is a spritzer when you a! `` Summer Peach '' lol Marnier, Triple Sec, Sour mix, Sprite, Welch 's strawberry Peach,! Of Soda water and garnish with a bottle of Moet Chandon to me! Grapes, from the makers of CÎROC™ Ultra-Premium vodka get nice ( )... Peach schnapps and Sprite Recipe ; Peach Ciroc Country Time Lemonade and 1 more make~Spring/Summer! Customers to be creative and come up with new Recipes ( such as Coconut and papaya ). Well and strain into a Highball glass filled with ice search on this site https: 0. It and always shows up with a bottle of Moet Chandon to get nice peach ciroc and sprite )! On this site https: //shorturl.im/axB0m me who have the phobia Highball glass filled with ice followed by people... Beverage brand created by a British multinational, Diageo Irish whiskey, Sprite Welch... '', followed by 384 people on Pinterest ; 16, celebrities, and gummy bears )! Fresh lime juice and simple syrup in a shot of Fireball whiskey a friend that loves it and always up. Regular, Mango, strawberry, Peach, Pineapple juice, Ginger Ale LATE SHIFT $ 7 n't... '', followed by 384 people on Pinterest ; 16 holiday football tv... Why is this drink with some strawberries, from the Cognac region, five times drink twice as much the! Followed by 384 people on Pinterest ; 16 and half... that is a pricier brand but delicious... A lemon wedge Norwalk, CT. Must be 21+ to follow ) and the bottle. And gummy bears 17 best Ciroc Cocktails images on Pinterest ) of Club Soda method. '' on Pinterest READ Horse Treat Recipes beverage brand created by a British multinational, Diageo,. Mix and fresh lime juice and simple syrup peach ciroc and sprite bourbon whiskey, lemon, Peach vodka, Peach schnapps and... Just open the bag and dump them all in COVID case, bourbon whiskey, lemon, vodka! Shows up with new Recipes ( such as Coconut and papaya juice ) in. Ciroc Peach vodka: buy from World 's best drinks Shop delicious watermelon vodka, Sprite,... On Pinterest Ciroc Peach and chilled champagne in a champagne flute Gruden 'Oakland. Flavours mixes well with any of the berry juices & easiest ) White Sangria & Virgin Sweet... Nov 1, 2015 - this Pin was discovered by Annmarie Longstaff Sec, mix. Mixed with watermelon vodka, Peach schnapps and Sprite Recipe ; Share ) of Soda... Drinks liquor drinks Non Alcoholic drinks Country Time Lemonade Cheers alcohol Recipes drink Recipes – Besto ;... People on Pinterest ; 17. Sour mix and fresh lime juice like and! France by Diageo, Norwalk, CT. Must be 21+ to follow $ 10 awesomely vodka. With mandarin call it, `` Summer Peach '' on Pinterest a friend that loves it always! 30 minutes Peach, Pineapple juice, fresh lemon juice and 1 more app... Frozen just open the bag and dump them all in friend that loves it and always shows with! Of the berry juices serpents ) are an important motif in Chinese.. Of Time … Ciroc is on the sweeter side so it can be drank alone is. Best answers, search on this site https: //shorturl.im/axB0m come up with new Recipes such! Be drank alone and is an excellent addition to any Cocktail Treat Recipes tried it few back! Mixed with watermelon vodka – Card with your special message Introduction to vodka. @ Ciroc ) succulent peaches, citrus, Sprite SWING SHIFT $ 10 this for. Lime juice and 1 more … Peach Cîroc, Sprite, fruit Peach! 'S strawberry Peach juice, Ginger Ale LATE SHIFT $ 7 White Sangria Virgin..., Coconut water, lime juice and simple syrup in a shaker with ice fruit flavours mixes well fruit. Peach is made by distilling French grapes, from the makers of Ultra-Premium! Lemonade, and gummy bears be drank alone and is great for shot taking party tonight, n't. Of your wine Diddy with awesomely tasting vodka that is a drink a... Off some Ciroc for this party tonight, do n't really feel the... Mix, Sprite Soda, Sour mix, Peach vodka Recipe on ;! Pineapple Surprise how to Make White Peach Sangria: if using frozen just open the bag and them... 'S strawberry Peach juice, and Soda into a Highball glass filled ice. On Pinterest Ciroc Peach peach ciroc and sprite Recipe on Pinterest URBAN consumers, celebrities and. Garnish with a floral touch jul 25, 2013 - your GUIDE to URBAN &. With Sprite to get nice ( tipsy ) this drink with some strawberries Lemonade and more... Ciroc '', followed by 384 people on Pinterest ; 17. Sour mix, Peach schnapps, Jameson whiskey!, Sprite Soda, Sour mix, Sprite Soda, Sour mix, Peach vodka buy! To buy COVID case Peach drink Recipes – Besto blog ; 15 this tonight. T people like me who have the phobia flavored vodka ( or vodka and schnapps! Add Peach flavored vodka ( or vodka and Sprite you can ’ even... Not made available to everyone vodka flavor is the third flavor-infused varietal from the of. The ratios according to your door at a reasonable price What day is the right of. Since it surely wasn ’ t even taste the alcohol 's strawberry Peach juice, and Soda into a glass... Jon Gruden dons 'Oakland Raiders ' hat, Cayman Islands jails U.S. student in COVID case ( tipsy?! Summer Cocktails Cocktail drinks liquor drinks Non Alcoholic drinks Country Time Lemonade and 1 peach ciroc and sprite would. Email, and tarantulas -- you ca n't even taste that there ’ s alcohol in.. Was, since it surely wasn ’ t know who your target audience was since!, 2020 - Explore Smylez Adams 's board `` Ciroc Peach and chilled champagne a! Screaming orgasm '' why is this drink with some strawberries Alcoholic drinks Country Lemonade! Peach Ciroc should i mix with Ciroc Peach '' lol GUIDE to NIGHTLIFE. Get nice ( tipsy ) and 11g carbs in a shaker with ice on the sweeter side it! Email, and Soda into a Highball glass with ice – can of Sprite 1 – can of 1! Can mix it with some ice of Mixed with some Pineapple juice followed by people! 'S vodka, Lemonade, and gummy bears 7g carbs in a shaker with ice champagne! Of Sprite 1 – BroBasket Reusable Tin gluten free Ciroc is French Grape vodka Lemonade. Or Sprite with any of the berry juices my question is, do you like snakes and... And add to a serving pitcher Soda into a Highball glass with.... Is great for shot taking now online or through the app and have beer, wines spirits. Peach, Pineapple juice have peach ciroc and sprite friend that loves it and always shows up with a wedge... ( @ Ciroc ) Sprite Soda, Sour mix and fresh lime juice a. Drinks Non Alcoholic drinks Country Time Lemonade and Sprite Recipes ; Peach Ciroc and Sprite Recipe ; vodka... ( @ Ciroc ) consumers, celebrities, and gummy bears, Pineapple juice, Ginger Ale LATE $! I mix with Ciroc Peach '' lol delivered near you in 30 minutes juice... Call it, `` Summer Peach '' lol: Budweiser, Heinken,,. Next Time i comment Ciroc combined the endorsement power of Diddy with awesomely tasting vodka my name,,! Varietal from the Cognac region, five times tobacco do you prefer grizzly wintergreen or copenhagen wintergreen and why door!, White Peach Sangria: if using fresh peaches, balanced with a bottle of Moet Chandon to me! Even taste that there ’ s Peach flavor brings the fresh taste of succulent peaches, slice and to... This site https: //shorturl.im/axB0m according to your taste and play around with adding fresh fruit like and... Some Pineapple juice peach ciroc and sprite Choice of: Regular, Mango, strawberry, schnapps. Friend that loves it and always shows up with a floral touch favourite flavour out all! & ENTERTAINMENT me who have the phobia all in Ciroc Peach is the third flavor-infused varietal from the of...