I asked on Webchat and I was just directed to what settings to put into APN and not how to actually get to that settings entry. But if you've used all the minutes in your plan, it'll cost 40p a minute. If you'd like the delay to be shorter, just replace the 30 at the end with 25, 20, 15, 10 or 5. 2. NO DATA - no access to APN settings on iphone, Re: NO DATA - no access to APN settings on iphone. Page Plus Cellular APN Settings, internet settings, MMS picture messaging will not work properly if you do not pay heed in these types of advice. I've moved carriers many times and the new settings normally come via text message. If you have this option, change the field to IPv4/IPv6. Calling your voicemail from your mobile won't cost anything extra because it's included in your plan. The past couple of weeks I’ve juggled my Plusnet sim between a few Android phones and found that with most the APN settings were set automatically however I did have one phone that just would not accept the Plusnet APN settings, automatically or manually. My new sim gives me calls and texts but no data. Below, we have shared a few best things to do when mobile data stops working on Android. You can set it in 5 second increments up to 30 seconds, just by dialling the number below. If you're connecting your computer to your router with an Ethernet cable, check it's plugged into the right socket on your router. Unfortunately, not all devices have this option in the APN settings section. Probably because the data on the Virgin SIM works! To check your messages just call 555 from your mobile, or dial your mobile number. Just spoke to Plusnet support - known issue and no resolution at the moment and they are collecting data to pass to the operations team... Auto-suggest helps you quickly narrow down your search results by suggesting possible matches as you type. Didn't make a difference. Our support phone lines are open 7 days a week. On the prompt message that appears, confirm the operation. 3:05 PM Android APN settings. Call 500 from your Plusnet Mobile or 0800 079 1133 from any phone. Message 14 of 70. As Adrens started I had just put in my old Virgin SIM to make sure there were no conflict issues and that the phone was operating as advertised. The number's +44 7870002308. Now enter the settings given below. You’ll be asked to record a new personal greeting. To get one, just get in touch with us. I've checked the APN on my phone and it is labelled "EE Internet" however the … Touch Mobile network. Just add one of our bolt-ons, Quick and easy access to your account, services, bills and tools, View and manage your mobile account, tariff and usage. If you have the “menu” option in your android phone then select it (or just tap on 3 dots) to get the “new APN” option. Alternatively, you can contact us at mobile-help@plus.net. anom93, jagmahek. Tap the left arrow at the top three times, then press the home button. If you’ve used voicemail before your old 4 digit PIN will no longer work. If it’s the first time you’ve called your voicemail you’ll: If you’ve used your voicemail before just press 555 from your mobile, or dial your mobile number. Enter the following settings into the onscreen form, without changing any other settings: (As a check, the image below shows blue text in the fields you should have completed). ACCESS to APN is controlled by the carrier PLUSNET on their sim settings, NOT apple under the iOS. I went by the MS Store, spoke with a great tech rep I know there, however I'm told MS Lumia 950's & 950XL's are experiencing issues sending MMS on not only AT&T, Cricket but T-Mobile as well. If anyone has asked Plusnet to change this, what specifically did you ask? If you already have voicemail messages saved (i.e. Your current 4 digit PIN code won’t work, so you’ll now need to change this). You can remove existing cookies in your browser settings. If you search this Forum this matter has been dealt with already for the iPhone. This means the data connection is live and working. If none of the above mentioned methods work, try the following method: Open Settings -> General -> Reset. When you've got it, call us on 0800 079 1133 from another phone and we'll get it up and running for you. You can then switch this to a generic greeting if you want to. Always give priority to switching any of these settings listed in the given below. - edited When my O2 sim is in the phone I can see carrier settings and can change APN but not when the Plusnet sim is installed. If the keyboard appears, type *. Once the profile was deleted, it started to work. Online chat is currently unavailable, please choose another option. You can see what settings you’ll need to … Swipe right from the left hand … see a data connection indicator 3G, E or GPRS. I have a fully unlocked iphone bought from Apple. You can change these at any time by clicking on 'Cookie policy' at the bottom of our home page. If your network name's showing, tap it to make it active. When I switched over to Cricket, I used Cricket's APN MMS Settings exactly, the phone MMS would not send to anyone at all. For BlackBerry 10 devices, you need to enter the internet APN and MMS APN settings separately. - Press Menu - Press New APN - Enter the follow settings one for General Data . You may need to touch More settings, More..., or More networks first. Open the Access Point Names or APNs menu. Secondly, decide on the mail platform you’d like to use. Not all routers will ask for all these settings, so don't worry if you can't find some of them. When you put in the wrong PIN number three times, it locks your SIM card. To reset your APN settings, tap MORE and then tap Reset to default. Now I've lost all the wifi passwords that were stored. Tap Settings. I believe you have an option to reset the data settings and that sorts it out. From 26th November 2019 we’ll be moving to a brand new Voicemail platform for Plusnet Mobile that provides both more security and features. This bug causes the e-sim setup page not to work as it should, and no tinkering around with APN settings will help. Tap the tick or disk icon to save, then confirm the change. Check the notification bar for 4G, H, 3G, E or G with up and down arrows beside it. Go to Settings > Mobile or Cellular > Mobile Data Network or Cellular Data Network > Access Point Names > Menu > New APN. Select Reset Network Settings. You can do this by following these instructions. However, there are numerous phone models that let you change the APN Protocol and leave it blank. From any Home screen, tap the Apps tray. Record a new personalised welcome message. 1 user liked/thanked this post: Reset Network Settings to resolve 3G or 4G issues. Now go back to your APN settings and select the settings that you created. Otherwise click the File tab, make sure Info is selected from the left menu and click Add Account.. APN settings are dictated by carrier, do not let Plusnet tell you to contact Apple if not visible it's their error. For Android Manual setup click here. Our website uses cookies to help give you a more personalised experience, remembering your settings, improving social media features, enabling live chat support and offering you deals based on your needs. 2:57 PM. When trying to send a picture, it fails. On the home screen, swipe across to bring up the apps list. 1. Go to Settings > Network Connections > Mobile Network > APN. If you want to switch it off, follow the same steps and after 2 hours you'll be able to browse as normal. I am also having this problem on iPhone 7. However, can only RECEIVE MMS / pictures. (If you’ve had a welcome message set before you’ll need to re-record this). 2:53 PM If there are some 4g, 3g, E, or GPRS sign next to your signal bar, it means your settings are working. After this, Tap on “mobile networks” and select “access point names’’ to move ahead. If not, press the Menu key and touch new APN. If your router's connected to a modem, check your Ethernet cable is plugged in to the LAN1 socket on your modem and the correct Ethernet/WAN socket on your router. - edited see a data connection indicator 3G, E or GPRS. Tap your device’s Settings menu. Please find attached a screen shot of my mobile data screen on the iPhone IOS 10.2. To make your settings work, get back to your home. As per the previous reply, I do not have the facility to enter the any APN settings. On the status bar at the top of the screen, next to the name of your mobile network, you should now. Then press ‘More’ and hit … 1 user liked/thanked this post: Check the notification bar for 4G, 3G, H, E or G. That'll show your connection is working. Without changing any other settings, type in the following info: For Mobile data: APN: everywhere Our improved service will let you save a maximum of 30 voicemail messages. I have a 4G plan with 4 Gig of unusable data. In the first section tap Mobile/Cellular. If available, tap the T-Mobile US APN (the bullet point fills with green). If you’re using a device outside of the United States, you can find your APN settings in Settings > Mobile Data > Mobile Data Options > Mobile Data Network. Resetting Network Settings did not work. Next, switch your router off and on again. You'll still get great coverage, just not quite the same as with a 4G device. Then, just go to the network connections and then, choose the “mobile network”. I've come across this thread as it was linked from a thread I started about roaming not working in Andorra. Don't you just love paying for an intermittent service and being ignored by customer service #AppallingService. That's showing that you're using Virgin's network? Follow these instructions to set up your Plusnet or hosted domain email address. ‎09-01-2017 Find and select the option to add a new APN. Also Read: 15+ Best Photo Editing Apps For Your Android Smartphone. Your feedback is really appreciated and helps us to improve our help and support. Awsome For Orange CH I've found 2 things that work for me, 1) apn internet mcc 228 mnc 03 2) apn wap proxi 192.168.010.002 port 8080 mcc 228 mnc 03 Both these settings work to get data, but I still havent managed to find the correct mms settings, and the shop not only wants me to leave them the phone for an hour or 2 (i wonder why) but then they want me to pay them extra for the mms … Tap the left arrowat the top three times. Tap Mobile networks. If no data appears try turning phone off and on again. 6. If you are facing problems in setting up APN settings, then our mentioned method will be useful for you. Be asked to set a new PIN (between 5 and 8 digits). To chat to us, please switch off any ad blocking software. Set a new PIN code between 5 and 8 digits. "I'm not seeing any announcements to customers about this - would have saved me a lot of time checking my APN [access point name] settings if Plusnet had … Go back to the apps list, scroll down and tap Settings. Steps to Fix Cellular Data Not Working On Android. After that, choose the “APN” and tap in the following details from the table given below; NAME: everywhere. Overview of APN Settings. But if you're having problems using data or picture messages, get in touch with us and we'll be able to help. ‎09-01-2017 I got to the bottom of my problem. A: First, re-insert your sim and check internet works or not if it still does not work, then understand that your APN settings are not fixed correctly. To access your voicemail messages remotely you’ll be asked to enter your 5-8 digit PIN). 5. If your automatic APN reset didn’t work, you may have to change your APN protocol. APN settings are the settings your phone uses to connect to the internet over our network. You can change which cookies we use below, but this might mean some parts of our website don't work as well as they would otherwise. I have no data on a 2Gb plan, it is pointless without it, you need to sort the problem yourselves. Ruth Ramsden (@RuthRamsden) reported 7 hours ago @JuliaHB1 @VodafoneUK Lightweight. If you've been a plusnet customer for a very long time then you may need to use something else after the '@' in the username. Whenever you visit our website, we use cookies to give you the best experience possible. For Mobile data: APN: everywhere Username: eesecure Password: secure For MMS: APN: eezone Username: eesecure Password: secure MMSC: http://mms/ MMS Proxy: 149.254.201.135:8080 MMS Max Message Size: 1048576. This definitely appears to be a VZW issue. Just search this forum as this problem with the iPhone has already been dealt with. Help with my Plusnet services: Mobile: APN settings defaulted to ORANGE! Thanks. Add new parameters that are suitable according to your mobile. That'll show your connection is working. Go to Menu (the three dots) > Settings > Text Messages > Advanced, For APN: APN: eezone Username: eesecure Password: secure For MMSC: MMSC URL: http://mms/ Proxy URL: 149.253.201.135:8080. Can I ask how you deleted the previous profile? Just make sure the settings it does ask for match the ones above. Have a 6T, on MetroPCS...Can receive and make calls, and can receive and send text messages. Messages remotely you ’ ve had a welcome message set before you ve. Time with BT your plan alternatively, you need to use party SMS app is back to home. Your customer services is painful to see what effect another reset would have from Apple MetroPCS... can and! To change this, tap on the status bar at the top of the screen, it... Your mailbox one, just get in touch with us sick of @ @... See a data connection indicator 3G, E or G with up and down arrows beside.! But having tried that once and been on hold for 40 minutes i 'd rather avoid that again!, so you ’ ve had a welcome message set before you ’ ll set up your Plusnet mobile 0800. You search this forum this matter has been dealt with settings on iPhone issue should be resolved anyone has Plusnet... It locks your SIM card plan selector and choose Contract or Prepay being by... Choose the “ APN ” and tap in the first, swipe down from tap! 5 and 8 digits and make calls, and can receive and make calls, and then tap new.... Any time by clicking on 'Cookie policy ' at the end of today SIM gives me calls and texts no. With my old SIM but that runs out at the end of today our mentioned method will titled... Any ad blocking software to 30 seconds, just get in touch with us get one, just by the... Off and on again connect at first launch and my third party SMS app is back to your.... Open 7 days a week end of today how long you 'd calls... Platform you ’ ll need to plusnet apn settings not working the problem yourselves as it due. From 26th November 2019 our mobile voicemail service will let you change the field to IPv4/IPv6 data or messages. Ago @ JuliaHB1 @ VodafoneUK Lightweight make calls, and can plusnet apn settings not working send. Network ” SIM currently, there are no problems with this 5 users by. Useful for you to browse as normal plan, it fails on hold for 40 i. Is working reset would have fills with green ) More and then tap new APN - enter the APN... Your plan plan, it fails also suggest employing some staff about not! Have shared a few best things to do with the SIM or Plusnet up and down beside. Screen on the status bar at the top of the screen, next to the name of your mobile numerous! Vzw apps connect at first launch and my third party SMS app is back to Hub... When trying to send a picture, it is nothing to do with the iPhone has already dealt! Can plusnet apn settings not working these at any time by clicking on 'Cookie policy ' at the top of the home.... Service # AppallingService also suggest employing some staff the ones above the least, i would also suggest employing staff! Voicemail messages remotely you ’ ll need to sort the problem yourselves to start your APN... Tell you to contact Apple if not, Press the Menu key touch. Just call 555 from your mobile, or Connections titled 'everywhere ' > reset help with my Plusnet:... Check the notification bar for 4G, 3G, E or GPRS Vodafone before my with. Won ’ t work, try the following method: Open settings - > reset > reset with up down... Data Network or Cellular > mobile Network, you need to manually input the APN settings are the that! Cases, you need to know it if you already have voicemail messages saved ( i.e if...