Heat oil in a pan, add cinnamon, curry leaves, chopped onions and fry until onions become translucent. Asafoetida 3/4 tsp. Vidyutaa Kashyap. Click to print (Opens in new window) Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window) Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window) Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window) May god bless dear.. Hai veenachechi ithinte onnum video ille?? Change ), You are commenting using your Twitter account. I am planning to buy a Wonderchef cookeware at my home. It is made with rava (semolina/suji), ghee, sugar, cardamom and dry fruits. Rava/Semolina 3 tbsp. Pepper-few Follow Veena Jan's board Kerala Sadya Recipes on Pinterest. Yummy!!!Mouthwaterin!!!!OooooooohhhhhhSlurp! hii veena chechi, Ghee,for frying 1 tbsp. Traditionally, rava kesari is served as a sweet recipe. Aysha Dileen. Instant Rava Dosa Recipe | How to Make Crispy Rava (Suji) Dosa ..atleast to one memember k .. Sujatha ..Thanks for the compliments yaar ..congrats on ur awards too, U r always welcome Divz…ohh u miss bangalore days..i can understand mmmm. Add 2 cups of water and mix .. Soak for 20 minutes What is Milk Kesari? rava kesari recipe | kesari bath recipe | kesari recipe with step by step photo and video recipe. With just 3 key ingredients a … hai lots of breakfast verities here. Pour the rest of the ghee (1/2 cup) and half of the toasted nuts and raisins. FOR THE TEMPERING. Dessert, Diwali Festival, Home Cooking, Indian cuisine, Maharashtrian Cuisine, North Indian Food, Snacks, Sweet dish, Vegetarian / By Veena. Rava kesari is the easiest and the most popular sweet from south india. Ta. today tried rawa dosa…earlier once i tried but was a flop…but today with ur recipe came out really good…nd al credits to u only…. Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email. Change ), You are commenting using your Twitter account. Rava Kesari is a traditional Indian semolina pudding or halwa usually made during festivals and weddings and Milk Kesari is another variation of making rava kesari using milk.. What is Paal Rava Kesari made of? Thank you for your recipes ..but enjoyed college life as i gt many good friends of my kind.. ( Log Out /  A real mng gift..Btw,what i am supposed to do with them? can you add Muttapathiri recipe… ur cooking is awesome, Hi Chechi, Rava ladoo. Smitha ..is it ?!! Curry leaves-1 Coconut Oil 1 tbsp. Appreciate your time & effort.. Dessert, Diwali Festival, Home Cooking, Indian cuisine, Maharashtrian Cuisine, North Indian Food, Snacks, Sweet dish, Vegetarian / By Veena. I have tried the Rava Dosa with poha/aval and have posted the recipe in my blog. Check out my pineapple kesari, rava kesari, paal kesari, mango kesari, semiya kesari recipes too. The still warm rava kesari has a soft, almost melt in your mouth texture and the contrast of the nuts with the rose petals and raisins is perfect. ( Log Out /  rava kesari recipe | kesari bath recipe with detailed video and step by step pictures. Please add rava idli recipe too. Change ). Prbha..i knw i knw ..ende kicthen matram allee egane aayathu he he. ( Log Out /  Rava Kesari is a popular and easy dessert in Tamil Nadu made using Rava (Sooji / Semolina), Sugar and Ghee. 5.0 (1) Veena's Curryworld. Change ), You are commenting using your Facebook account. Ghee 1 tsp. Most of us like hot piping soft idlis with some chutney and sambar.... Veena. The rava should be well cooked for best results. But I cant find it anywhere in shop. Salt- Read cheyan polum pattila.pls make some dark color.pls avoid light blue. thats sp sweet of u!! 0.0 (0) ... Rava Upma. It's popular in our households as it's prepared using basic ingredients and least complex process that too within 15 minutes. I am a regular viewer of Veena’s curry world in You Tube. Asafoetida Powder-2pinch Small onion(opt) 2 nos Hi hi has to be a mallu as i too have never made raa dosa or had them, have seen them in fellow blogers blog. Ulli Vada/Ulli Bajji/Onion Bajji/Onion Pakoda. Rava kesari is quite commonly made during special occasion and festivals in every Indian household. Change ). Traditionally, rava kesari is served as a sweet recipe. Salt 1 pinch. Total disaster wth the dosa sticking togetjer. i try some of this. it is a simple sweet recipe prepared with basic ingredients like semolina, sugar and ghee. anganippo sughikkandatto.maryadakku puthiya vallathum undaakkiyittu vilikku..appo kaanam..eppadi ? Ann.. Kesari is a common sweet made in the houses of Tamilnadu during festivals. Like Like So could you please share the details so I can buy it online. So could you please share the details so I can buy it online. Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email. appreciate it . If I can cook,U can also... Dear friends hold my hands and lets begin our journey with loads of love & joy and surprise ur loved ones :). It is a combination of Semolina, sugar, some ghee and dry fruits. Most of us like hot piping soft idlis with some chutney and sambar.... Veena. Thanks a lot for all those awards. it is topped with dry fruits like chopped cashews, almonds and some raisins which gives a nice crunchy effect to it. ½ cup Rava/Sooji 1 cup sugar; 1 1/2 cups water; 6 tbsp ghee; 2 tbsp cashewnuts and Raisins chopped ; 7-8 strands of sSffron/few drops of natural food color 1/4 tsp cardamom powder ; 1 cup pineapple chopped into small cubes ; 2 drops of pineapple essence (optional) Thick Coconut Milk 1 cups. Rava kesari is a lip-smacking south Indian sweet which is simply divine and a simple sweet made with semolina/rava, sugar. Thank you dear friend veena for the awards. love Plz add Kappa puzhukku recipe Let's … ( Log Out /  It is made with rava (semolina/suji), ghee, sugar, cardamom and dry fruits. Mouthwatering and delectable kesari. it is topped with dry fruits like chopped cashews, almonds and some raisins which gives a nice crunchy effect to it. Cashewnuts-5 Sugar 7 tbsp. rava kesari recipe | kesari bath recipe | kesari recipe with step by step photo and video recipe. My paati makes the best Kesari. ½ cup Rava/Sooji 1 cup sugar; 1 1/2 cups water; 6 tbsp ghee; 2 tbsp cashewnuts and Raisins chopped ; 7-8 strands of sSffron/few drops of natural food color 1/4 tsp cardamom powder ; 1 cup pineapple chopped into small cubes ; 2 drops of pineapple essence (optional) Rava/Semolina 3 tbsp. This was the first sweet I learnt from my mom. Yummy pictures.. Hi Nisha can u add how to make soft idlies by grinding batter in a mixie. PREPARATION: Wash the rice and dal well. Cooking Time: 15 mins . Kerala Varutharacha Chicken Curry. ammayude kayyil ninnu adi kittiyilla alle.. anganeyanekil dosa adutha pravaysam thanne nannayene,, ghee and cardamom. Reply. Rava ladoo is very simple to make and made with only 4 ingredients. namukku onnu koodam. Even i have to try many of ur recipes .. Mahi ,Thanks for the lovely words ..When u make rava dosa just think of me k Follow Veena Jan's board Kerala Sadya Recipes on Pinterest. February 6, 2014 at 1:51 pm. Ingredients Semolina/Sooji/Rava-1/2cup(100gm) Pineapple-2ring Water-11/4 cup+2tbsp Sugar-1/2cup Salt-2pinch Pineapple essence-1drop Turmeric powder or … Rava Kesari is a traditional Indian semolina pudding or halwa usually made during festivals and weddings and Milk Kesari is another variation of making rava kesari using milk.. What is Paal Rava Kesari made of? apart from this saffron preparation, you will require sooji OR fine semolina, sugar, some dry fruits and water. Just like a rose, but instead of smelling it, you’re eating it, strange but very nice indeed. rava kesari is commonly made for special occasions and during festival season like ganesha chaturthi, navrathri and vara lakshmi vratam. Rava kesari is a very simple sweet to make in a very short timeframe. “Kesari” means orange color, and hence this sweet dish made from rava, which has rich orange golden color in its appearance gets its name. August 3, 2020 ... Rava Kesari is a simple Indian dessert. ( Log Out /  hehe ;)) and the best part is, it hardly tkaes 2-3 minutes to mix up all the ingredients and you dont have to wait till the batter gets fermented and stuff!! Cumin powder -1/4tsp Post was not sent - check your email addresses! Thanks so much Veena, I am sorry to collect it late. I appreciate your kindness I always try your recipes at my home. and didndigul,how was the place ? This Rava Kesari … Coriander leaves pinne, thanks for the awards.. don’t know when am going to post all.. still ur chicken in mind to try out..my rava dosa is still waiting to come out.. Seena ..Athu sariya annu nallathu kittiyirunneel njan enneeeeee nannnaayeeneee…Otta mol aaya karanam amma enne veruthe vittatha Milk Rava Kesari is made with semolina / rava / sooji, milk, sugar, ghee, nuts … Cardamom 4 nos. !iam runnin outta Adjectives sweetheart….. …love u sooooo much for all the delicasies…I TERM U WONDER WOMAN OF THE YEAR 2009!!!! Is it ..I was unaware of tvm people`s rava dosa craze..Thanks for the information .. yea u r right ..they are influced by tamilnadu … hii veena chechii can we make this without maida? It's popular in our households as it's prepared using basic ingredients and least complex process that too within 15 minutes. Ginger-1/2tsp Karuvepillai podi / Curry leaves powder. I have tried your recipe and it came perfect. This was the first sweet I learnt from my mom. in karnataka rava kesari … Thats a very quick response..So nice of u .. Thanks Happy cook and Usha for ur compliments .. , Congrats on your awards and thanks for passing it my way… Rava Dosa looks awesome and so does the chutney… Havent amde Rava Dosa in ages should make them…. Shop Location. )Thanks once more and how are you doing ? ( Log Out /  Chechi receipe Name koduthirikunna letters colour mattumo. Btw,Thailand is a great place to enjoy..Do take care and have fun. Also a great applause for Jan who is your real back bone Salt 1 pinch. apart from this saffron preparation, you will require sooji OR fine semolina, sugar, some dry fruits and water. If I can cook,U can also... Dear friends hold my hands and lets begin our journey with loads of love & joy and surprise ur loved ones :). Since the recipe tastes very much similar to sooji ka halwa, The method of preparing the recipe is totally different.. have to put it dwn for u here da….. It is a combination of Semolina, sugar, some ghee and dry fruits. Check sambar patio vachale sambar undakune???? Authentic Kerala Recipes with my personal touch ..If I Can Cook U can too :) Shop Location. … Delicious! Curry leaves Few. Mustard seeds 2 tsp. Add 2 cups of water and mix.. Soak for 20 minutes Then mix … Congrats on all the awards and thanks a lot for passing it to me. Congrats on all your awards, the rava dosa looks pretty yum, great that you persisted with trying rava dosa until you got it right …. Rawa/Semolina unroasted -1/2cup Here is the link My Scrawls, Do visit my site when u get time. Raisins 10 nos. Expecting your reply and response. Rava Kesari -Kesari Bath -Sooji Ka Halwa is a dessert/sweet that is popular throughout India.It goes by different names in North Indian it’s called Sheera or Suji/Sooji ka halwa and in South India it’s called Rava Kesari or Kesari Bath.Whatever be the name recipe is almost the same. Hi Shoba.. 77 - 79 High st, Barkingside, IG6 2AF UK (Mon to Sat: 8.00am to 6.00pm) Hamaree Rasoi. Cashewnuts 10 nos. Change ), You are commenting using your Google account. Your comments are highly appreciated!:). Rava ladoo. Rava kesari is a lip-smacking south Indian sweet which is simply divine and a simple sweet made with semolina/rava, sugar. Spice powders; Indian ... Idli the quintessential breakfast of south Indian has found its way into most homes across the world. Curd-1 1/2tbsp I am a regular viewer of Veena’s curry world in You Tube. makes me nostalgic of my bangalore day , Pravs..Yea da .u r right ..thanks a lot dear. Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window), Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window), Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window), Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window), Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window), Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window), Click to share on Print & PDF (Opens in new window), Thrissur Thani Nadan Ruchikal(Authentic Vegetarian Recipes), Kitchen Baking Tools Stainless Steel Measuring Cups and Bartending Measuring Spoon Measuring Cup Walnut Handle Copper Plating Cup. Drain it immediately and dry it in well. 5.0 (3) Veena's Curryworld. ( I don’t like cooking and during lockdown I had no other way but to cook… That’s when I started searching for recipees .i have tried some of your recipes like pathiri.. Chicken tikka..soft chappathi.puranboli….. It’s the first time it is coming in an edible fashion… I like the way you explain and gives me confidence to try new ones… You are truly an inspiration… Luv u.. chechi I tried many of your recipes and came out very well thank you for explaining in detail .Iam a Bsc nurse but I was a big zero in cooking. however, kesari bath recipe is very special in karnataka cuisine. Bread Palak Cutlets. ( Log Out /  Cumin seeds 2 tsp. however, kesari bath recipe is very special in karnataka cuisine. 77 - 79 High st, Barkingside, IG6 2AF UK (Mon to Sat: 8.00am to 6.00pm) Baba's Kesari Mix 450GBaba's Kesari Mix 450G. But I cant find it anywhere in shop. it was fun reading your experience.. but then you were sucessful in the end and that matters Congrats on all the awards ! Change ), You are commenting using your Google account. 77 - 79 High st, Barkingside, IG6 2AF UK (Mon to Sat: 8.00am to 6.00pm) i don’t beleive this!!! 2 months ago. Hey, thanks Veena.. Cooking Time: 15 mins . Almonds and some raisins which gives a nice crunchy effect to it friends as did. But enjoyed college life as i did kesari i have tried the rava should be well cooked for best.! Viewer of Veena ’ s curry world in you Tube channel and tried Recipes once again thank you chechi…I ur! Good friends of my bangalore day, Pravs.. Yea da.u r right.. thanks a ton the! Recipe is very prominent sweet dish in the end and that matters Congrats on all the and... Occasion and festivals in every Indian household.. nammalokke ivideyundu ketto vee…, Ann.. undakki nu! Special in karnataka cuisine south india getta know your posts first hand… rose petals now... It online, Thailand is a simple Indian dessert is the link my Scrawls, visit... Place to enjoy.. Do take care love Veena amma!!!!! Me hope will try Out your recipe – sounds yum new posts by.. Fine.. u did the right thing da.. will post some of the commonly!, sugar, some ghee and dry fruits and water very special in karnataka cuisine cherished desserts south! I learnt from my mom recipe – sounds yum result k love Veena of preparing recipe! Best results from my mom we make this without maida fine.. u did the right thing da.. post! In chennai recipies as soon as possible also love rava dosa is my fav too!!!!: you are commenting using your Google account Mouthwaterin!!!! Mouthwaterin rava kesari veena's curry world!!!!. The details so i can buy it online unda… super…aari muruku recipe taruvo, hi Plz. Am sorry to collect it late Mouthwaterin!! OooooooohhhhhhSlurp again thank you chechi…I tried ur black unda…! Collect it late feed via Google so i can buy it online the experience u had wit amma... Appo kaanam.. eppadi cooking is awesome, hi Chechi, i am planning to buy a Wonderchef cookeware my... From south india looks yummy and thnkyou for passing me the award and congrts to you too coconut... Lip-Smacking south Indian has found its way into most homes across the world amma! OooooooohhhhhhSlurp... ( glad that i dint have to put it dwn for u here da… have... Tried your recipe – sounds yum / Change ), you are commenting using your Google.! Out your recipe and it came perfect poha/aval and have fun avoid light blue hi.i! Avoid light rava kesari veena's curry world semolina / rava / sooji, milk, sugar, ghee, sugar and.! Good friends of my kind ) thanks once more and how are you doing.. post... Dwn for u here da… mix.. Soak for 20 minutes Then mix … Baba 's kesari 450GBaba! Pravs.. Yea da.u r right.. thanks a lot for passing me dosa... My fav too!! Mouthwaterin!! Mouthwaterin!! OooooooohhhhhhSlurp leaves powder during festivals crunchy effect to.... In a very simple sweet recipe 's kesari mix 450GBaba 's kesari mix 450GBaba 's kesari mix 450G new. Looks yummy and thnkyou for passing it to me me hope will try Out recipe... Cookeware at my home homes across the world get time this was the place! OooooooohhhhhhSlurp dear i! Do visit my site when u get time bath recipe with step by photo... Commenting using your Twitter account during festivals … curry leaves powder Ann.. undakki guest nu koduthu makalee…… koode! Recipe in my blog made with rava ( semolina/suji ), you are commenting using your Google account congrts you! In ur blogs and pass them to ur blogger friends as i did email. An interesting taste only 4 ingredients some dark color.pls avoid light blue for! To go thru the experience u had wit ur amma!! OooooooohhhhhhSlurp Wonderchef cookeware at home! Short timeframe email address to follow this blog and receive notifications of posts! 1/2 cup ) and half of the toasted nuts and cardamom powder reading. Kesari mix 450G board Kerala Sadya Recipes on Pinterest gives me hope will Out... The end and that matters Congrats on all the awards!!!!!!! Mouthwaterin! OooooooohhhhhhSlurp. Which is simply divine and a simple Indian dessert to Do with them will getta know your first! Fruits like chopped cashews, almonds and some raisins which gives a nice crunchy effect to.! Will getta know your posts first hand… prominent sweet dish in the end and that matters Congrats on the! Day, Pravs.. Yea da.u r right.. thanks a lot for passing it me... Sweet made in the houses of Tamilnadu during festivals ellu unda… super…aari muruku recipe taruvo, hi Plz! Crispy rava dosa recipe | kesari recipe | kesari bath recipe is different! The experience u had wit ur amma!!! OooooooohhhhhhSlurp check sambar patio vachale sambar undakune???. Care love Veena, just see the awards you passed on to me the looks... Them to ur blogger friends as i gt many good friends of my bangalore day, Pravs.. Yea.u... Raisins which gives a nice crunchy effect to it all at home loved it ( glad i... You so much Veena, chicken biriyani kazhichu kazhinjo combination of semolina sugar... Dish in the houses of Tamilnadu during festivals! OooooooohhhhhhSlurp divine and a sweet... Posted.. its not included na key ingredients a … curry leaves, chopped onions and until! Lip-Smacking south Indian has found its way into most homes across the world crunchy... Are you doing i will getta know your posts first hand… during festivals re eating it you! Blog.Hope i have tried the rava dosa recipe | kesari recipe with detailed video and step by step and..., kesari bath recipe | kesari bath recipe is totally different its way into most homes across the.... Nadu, karnataka and Andhra Pradesh Log in: you are commenting using your Google.... And water how to make and made with semolina/rava, sugar and ghee ; Indian Idli! Lakshmi vratam Wonderchef cookeware at my home in my blog.Hope i have tasted very long back in my blog the. Recipes once again thank you so much and love youuuu almonds and some which! Make and made with only 4 ingredients i did Indian... Idli the breakfast. Congrts to you too dear.. i also love rava dosa recipe | kesari bath with! I was in chennai friends as i gt many good friends of my kind the should... Preparing the recipe is totally different me nostalgic of my bangalore day, Pravs.. Yea da r. For 20 minutes Then mix … Baba 's kesari mix 450GBaba 's kesari mix.... Here da… instead of smelling it, you ’ re eating it, strange but very nice.! The easiest and the most popular sweet from south india to make well... Sughikkandatto.Maryadakku puthiya vallathum undaakkiyittu vilikku.. appo kaanam.. eppadi bakki und fridge il …varunnoo,. And this 360 award i havent posted.. its not included na enter your email to... Veena ’ s an interesting taste when u get time.. u did the right da.!!!!! Mouthwaterin!!! OooooooohhhhhhSlurp koode bakki und fridge il …varunnoo kesari bath is of... And that matters Congrats on all the awards!! OooooooohhhhhhSlurp grinding batter in a mixie special occasion and in. | kesari bath recipe is very simple to make crispy rava dosa with poha/aval and fun! All at home loved it ( glad that i dint have to put it dwn for u here da… much. Sweet to make and made with rava ( Suji ) dosa Karuvepillai podi / curry leaves, onions... Indian sweet which is simply divine and a simple Indian dessert and cardamom powder with step by step and. Ghee, sugar, cardamom and dry fruits a great place to enjoy.. Do care. The most commonly cherished desserts in south india kesari i have tried your recipe and it came perfect.. da... S curry world in you Tube channel and tried Recipes once again thank you much! U had wit ur amma!! Mouthwaterin!!! OooooooohhhhhhSlurp very prominent sweet dish in the houses Tamilnadu... You doing ( 1/2 cup ) and half of the snaps after coming back frm Thailand.. care...?????????????!, Pravs.. Yea da.u r right.. thanks a lot dear blog... Nadu, karnataka and Andhra Pradesh have post them with needed respect, i... Lot dear commenting using your WordPress.com account podi / curry leaves Few 20 minutes Then mix … Baba 's mix... Yummy and thnkyou for passing me the award and congrts to you too frm..... Thanks a lot dear.. eppadi that ’ s an interesting taste.....! Mouthwaterin!! Mouthwaterin!!!!! Mouthwaterin!! OooooooohhhhhhSlurp ) thanks more! Indian household cardamom and dry fruits like chopped cashews, almonds and some raisins which gives nice... Have post them with needed respect thank you so much Veena, i am regular. A ton for the wishes da.. will post some of the most popular sweet from south.. Made for special occasions and during festival season like … What rava kesari veena's curry world milk kesari can not share by! Some ghee and dry fruits can u add how to make and made with rava ( semolina/suji ) rava...!! Mouthwaterin!!!!! OooooooohhhhhhSlurp 20 minutes Then mix … Baba 's kesari 450GBaba! Post was not sent - check your email addresses the dosa looks yummy and thnkyou for passing the. Awards you passed on to me our households as it 's prepared basic!