Find the CH- or CH+ buttons on your remote, press and hold while still holding your remote control to face your cable box. Cisco digital cable TV signal boxes allow you to view HD channels on many of your devices. Cisco DTA Cable Box Remote Control Manuals and Code Lists Get it on Amazon Learn how to program your Cisco DTA Cable Box Remote Control with one of the following guides. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Spectrum TV Remote Control 3 Types to Choose FromBackwards Compatible with Time Warner, Brighthouse and Charter Cable Boxes (Pack of Two, UR5U-8780L), Time Warner Cisco HDA-RF2.2 Digital Transport Adapter (DTA) Remote Control, Cisco Systems CTS-RMT-TRC6= Rem Cntrl Trc 6 Spare, Cisco Umi Telepresence Remote Control Tested with Batteries, Time Warner Cisco HDA-IR2.1 Digital Transport Adapter (DTA) Remote Control, Cisco CTS-CTRL-DVC8= Touch 8" Control Device for Telepresence EX90, Charter Spectrum Formerly Charter Cable Remote Control with Batteries Backward Compatible for HD DVR Digital Receivers (Pack of One), Spectrum TV Remote Control 3 Types To Choose FromBackwards compatible with Time Warner, Brighthouse and Charter cable boxes (Pack of One, UR5U-8780L), Cisco Systems CTS-SX20N-P40-K9 SX20 Quick with P40 Camera 1 Microphone Remote Control, Cisco RV345 VPN Router with 16 Gigabit Ethernet (GbE) Ports plus Dual WAN, Limited Lifetime Protection (RV345-K9-NA),Black, TWC Phillips RC122 Time Warner Cable SCIENTIFIC ATLANTA Box 5 Devices Universal Remote Control WHITE LOGO. How can I program the remote for a Cisco ISB 7000 Set Top Box (STB) to turn the TV on and off while in STB mode? CenturyLink ISB7005 Prism Cisco No Plug. You should use … Cable Box Remote Control Codes Read More » Log in Ask Question. Step 3. Looking for remote codes for your cable box? They gave us a Cisco/Scientific Atlanta box. 0 bids. Opening up the cable box is pretty simple. The CBL button is the Component button for Cable Box on your remote. If the TV does not turn off, repeat steps b-d using the next code listed for the TV. Cisco Systems Cable Box 4742HDC PROD. Step 1. what should i do? ESTATE CISCO CABLE BOX WITH REMOTE. Can explorer 4642hdc (cisco set top box) play 1080p, if so how to change it. There are 3 screws on the back of the box and 1 on each side that must be removed to remove the cover. New Cisco DTA 50 Digital to Analog Receiver With Remote No Power Supply Or Instr. Time. In this case, my cable box manker is not listed (Cisco MN IPN4320) and the IR sensor, for reasons I can't fathom, will NOT recognize or "learn" the codes from the Cisco/ATT remote. Includes touch screen controller, cables, accessories. Took me a few hours to figure that out as it never occurred to me that the old codes would still work, it was only when I accidentally tried to change the channel using my old remote, out of habit, that I realized this :) These guides will work Cisco HD Digital Cable TV Boxes. I wanted the old remote to work with the new box so I have a fair chance of finding a remote in the house when I wanted to watch the TV. My time warner cable box says 480i eflven though i have 1080p tv and hdmi cable. The setup found the Samsung TV with the correct remote code T2051. Cisco Explorer 4642HDC- Support - Cable TV Set-Tops - Consumer - Cisco. What is the cable box code for cisco explorer 4642 HDC? TWC Phillips RC122 Time Warner Cable SCIENTIFIC ATLANTA Box 5 Devices Universal Remote Control WHITE LOGO. You will continue to press the button until your Cable box goes off. only mentions 1080p once,& not how to get 1080p (not i)? Two remote issues: Samsung TV, Cox digital cable mini box Cisco DTA 250HD I'm trying to setup the X1 to turn on/off my Samsung SyncMaster T24B250 TV. Highlight / Show only codes for: GE OneForAll Philips RCA Spectrum x. 1 Welcome The Cisco ® Explorer HDC High-De f nition Set-Tops with Multi-Stream CableCARD ™ (M-Card ) Interface (set-tops) provide high-def nition (HD) capability and broadband digital video services. Test remote functions 8. ... Before my cable provider ugraded the STB's to the Cisco ISB7000, I was able to find a way to do that with the old units. If you can't find your brand here or the listed codes don't work, try and search the newer 3 digit Cable Box code list or even our 4 digit V1 Cable code list , as many V1 codes will work with these ancient 3-digit remotes if you leave out the leading '0'. Videotron Terminal Remote Control UR5U-8400A, Tested. Sort codes Show color. Get it as soon as Mon, Dec 21. Show Less. Hold your remote to face your Cisco Cable box. manual unclear. What are the possible universal remote codes for a Cisco 4640 cable box. Step 2. $14.99 shipping. 0 Solutions. $24.90. This involves the WMC setup wizard asking you to press certain buttons (0,1,2 3, etc.) Cisco Explorer 4642HDC | Time Warner Cable | Corporate. 3 digit codes: 001 003 041 042 045 046 007 005. *****ATTENTION***** THIS APP ONLY WORKS ON SMARTPHONES WITH INFRARED (IR) OR OUR WIFI ADAPTER Plug Remote Control * Now Cable Remote Control also … The box is held together using tamper resistant torx screws (size T10). Explorer 8640HDC set-top boxes pdf manual download. Amazon's Choice for universal remote for cable box. How To Program Cisco Remote To Cable Box. Cisco 4742HDC PROD High Definition HD Receiver Cable Box. If the remote is in good condition, it still should control older equipment and even newer devices that use older IR protocols. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. The Cisco® Digital Transport Adapter (DTA) 170HD is a flexible solution that allows cable operators to transition to an all-digital network. Ending Dec 13 at 12:49PM PST 3d 11h. it doesn`t look like 1080p? Cable Remote Control General Considerations: With the Cable Remote Control you can control beyond your Cable or satelite receiver or other Set Top Box models (there are over a thousand controls), your TV, DVD, Home Theater, BD and more. time: 12.05.2012 author: spinnello cisco cable box remote control codes explorer 4642 hdc Cisco Explorer 4642HDC | Time Warner Cable | Corporate Equipment and Instruction Manuals >> Digital Cable Boxes >> Cisco >> Cisco Explorer 4642HDC. Getting Inside. shipping: + C $9.23 shipping . Used Cable Box Remotes Cisco DTA Set top Boxes Untested Lot of 41 Resalers. Most security bit sets include a size 10 tamper torx bit since it’s fairly common, most Cisco / Scientific Atlanta boxes use this same size.. 1 Solutions. Cisco Nexus 2000 Fabric Extender N2K-C2232TF-10GE, Cisco Refresh SPA303-G2 3 Line IP Phone with Display and PC Port (SPA303-G2-RF) Remanufactured, Cisco CP-7821-K9 UC Phone 7821 (Renewed) (Power Supply Not Included), Cisco AIR-CT2504-15-K9 2500 Series Aironet Wireless Lan Controller, Cisco 4400 Series Wireless LAN Controller AIR-WLC4402-50-K9, Cisco 887 VDSL/ADSL Over POTS Multi-Mode Router, Gray (C887VA-K9), Cisco ASA 5508-X with Firepower Services - 8 Ports - 10Mb LAN, 100Mb LAN, GigE (ASA5508-K8), Fast, secure WiFi that's surprisingly simple, Outdoor Weatherproof Remote Control Outlets. C $54.99. C $9.97. High-Definition DVR Set-Tops with Multi-Stream CableCARD Interface. C $11.48. Press and hold the PROG and TV POWER buttons until the LED on the remote turns on, then release both buttons. C $74.95. $5.88 $ 5. C … This device, with its High Definition (HD) After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Utilizing a Bluetooth connection, the remote easily interacts with your PlayStation 4 and even allows use with your compatible TV, cable box or audio receiver. Cisco Systems Cable Box. $25.95 shipping. Free shipping. Cox URC-8820-CISCO Remote Control Digital Cable TV Audio Multi Device Motorola. Command control of your PlayStation 4 with the remote's dedicated PS4 buttons, such as Triangle, Circle, Cross and Square, Share, Options and PS, so you can navigate menus and apps with ease. Page 5 (currently deactivated Need a manual for the remote. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. 88. Release both keys at the same time a. Some cable boxes from Cisco come in the form of adapters that will allow you to view digital TV on an analog set. Rogers NEXTBOX 2.0 PVR Cable TV BOX CISCO 8642HD + Remote 500GB BUNDLE . Re: cisco dat50 box ir code - box reset code needed @marathongirl1 , @OLDYELLR was talking about exchanging the remote for free, not the box. I found it online. Ensure you turn on your Cable box. Turn on the TV 2. Here is the list with the KNOWN working device codes for cable boxes. If your Cable/Satellite box is not listed or none of the codes work for your device, try the programming process again with your Cable/Satellite box OFF. Universal remote 3 digit code for spectrum cisco cable box. Also for: Explorer 8642hdc, Explorer 8650hdc, Explorer 8652hdc. The universal remote that came with the cable box was platinum colored. FREE Shipping on orders over $25 shipped by Amazon. 7. You just have to press either of the buttons, not both. The universal remotes that came with the old box were silver colored. Home Science Math History Literature Technology Health Law Business All Topics Random. $9.99. b. C $10.81. This remote control controls units : Cable Box Battery Required : 2 AAA Guaranteed Compatible Universal : Anderic RRU401, Use code: 2776 (click here for programming instructions) CISCO HDARF2.2 Remote Control is guaranteed to work with the following Cable Box models: Box responds to all remote control commands. Cisco explorer 4642 hdc remote codes time warner? Original Cisco HDA-IR2 Cable Box Remote Control for DTA50 Digital Transport Adapter The Cisco HDA-IR2 Cable Box Remote Control works with the following cable box models: DTA50 Digital Transport Adapter The remote you receive will in most cases be the one pictured unless part of a … On the Remote, press and hold the TV button 3. Press and hold the ‘CBL’ button on your remote for a couple of seconds. Ambllers New Remote Control Replacement fit for Cisco HDA-RF2.2 Digital Transport Adapter (DTA) … There's a problem loading this menu right now. Cisco CHS335HDC Cable Terminal Verizon Box. Show More. Make sure you look at the maker of the cable or SAT box when searching for a remote code. 56 Problems and Solutions No channels Or start update . C $30.00 shipping. Cisco/Tandberg Telepresence 12" Touch-Screen Controller: CTS-CTRL-DV12. Option 2: Cisco Remote a. Manually turn the TV on. Mixed Cisco Cable codes from five brands of universal remote controls. You’re seeing this ad based on the product’s relevance to your search query. $ ... (10) 10 product ratings - AT&T U-Verse ISB7005 Cisco Cable Box Wireless Receivers Lot 3 — No Power Cord. Below is a list of manufacturer's codes to connect your PS4 Media Remote to your Cable/Satellite box. Remote Control Quick Start Guide for Cisco Digital Media PlayersRequirements and LimitationsOverview: The BatteryReplacing the BatteryUsing the Primary ButtonsUsing the Secondary ButtonsInfrared (IR) Signal Frequency CodesProduct Documentation, Support, and Security View and Download Cisco Explorer 8640HDC user manual online. My new Fios Cisco 435HDC box used the exact same codes as my old Comcast DCT 3416 box, no change to the remote required at all! ReplacementRemotes.com offers CISCO remote controls for sale online including remote controls for Cable Box, TV, Satellite Receiver and many more. On MoCA ™ enabled set-tops, the MoCA connection enables an IP LAN connection over coaxial cable, which minimizes the need for new wiring in the home. On the Remote, press and hold the OK button 4. C $12.71 + shipping . These guides contain user's manuals and code lists that will teach you how to program your remote to your cable box and TV. On Demand Programming Parental Controls RoadRunner.com: In Our. You can usually do this at any Rogers store, but call beforehand to ensure they have stock. 2 Solutions. Cisco Systems Cable Box 4742HDC. How to Hook Up a Time Warner Cable Box With the Cisco Explorer. Cisco Systems Cable Box HDA-IR2.2. 4.4 out of 5 stars 164. while hold the box remote up to the IR sensor so it can read them. If unsuccessful, repeat these steps until a suitable code has been found To Program the Remote with the Automatic Search function 1. Need IR code of Cisco/Scientific Atlanta RNG200 - FixYa, E-RazorHead | Just another WordPress.com site, Brighthouse Cisco Explorer 4640HDC Problems - AVS Forum, New Cisco/SA 8500HDC set-top boxes [Text View] - AVS Forum. - Use vizio tv. Cable Television. These should work with ANY remote as these remote codes are universal. Cisco CABLE codes for all remotes . Chann. $26.95. Cisco Explorer 4642HDC | Time Warner Cable | East, Cisco Explorer 4642HD and 4652HD High-Definition Set-Tops - 7016860, Need the Code for A Cisco Explorer 4640 HDC Cable Terminal for - FixYa, explorer 4642hdc cable box remote program code. Remote Control Holder with 5 Compartments (Black) – PU Leather TV Remote Organizer - Remote Caddy Desktop Organizer for TV Remote, DVD, Controllers - Media Accessory Storage & Organizer by SONOROUS, Cisco SPA303-G1 3 Line IP Phone with Display and PC Port, Cisco SPA525G2 5-Line IP Phone With Color Display, CISCO HW VIDEO CTS-SX20-PHD12X-K9 SX20 QUICK SET HD NPP 12XPHD CAM H.323 1080P 1MIC REMOTE CONTROL, Cisco RV340W VPN Router with 4 Gigabit Ethernet (GbE) Ports with Web Filtering, Wireless-AC plus Dual WAN, Limited Lifetime Protection (RV340W-A-K9-NA), Cisco Systems CTS-SX20N-12X-K9 SX20 Quick Set with 12X Camera 1 Microphone Remote, Cisco Wireless Networking (AIR-CAP2602I-A-K9), Cisco AIR-LAP1142N-A-K9 Aironet 1142 Controller-based AP - wireless access point, MERAKI GO 5 Port Security Gateway | Cloud Managed Firewall & Router | Cisco [GX20-HW-US], Cisco Systems CTS-INTP-C90-K9 IntPkg C90 - NPP, PHD 1080P CA M, Remote Control, 2 Mics, Cables +, Cox Cable 4-Device Universal Remote Control - URC-8820-CISCO, Cisco AT&T Microcell Wireless Cell Signal Booster Tower Antenna, Cisco 2504 AIR-CT2504-5-K9 5 Access Points Wireless LAN Controller, Cisco Systems Gigabit Dual WAN VPN 14 Port Router (RV325K9NA), Cisco Cisco cp-8832-k9 IP Conference Phone, 2.6 Pound, AT&T Microcell Wireless 3G Cell Signal Booster Tower Antenna, Cisco Webex Room USB Video Conference Unit with Remote, 4K Ultra HD Camera with Integrated Microphone and Speakers, 90-Day Limited Liability Warranty (CS-Room-USB-K9), CISCO Systems 802.11ac Wireless Access Point (WAP371AK9), CISCO SYSTEMS 802.11n Ethernet Wireless Router (RV130WAK9NA), Cisco Networks Meraki MR24 Cloud Managed AP (Cloud Controller License Required), Cisco - ASA5515-FPWR-K9 - Cisco ASA 5515-X Network Security/Firewall Appliance - Antivirus, Anti-spyware, Intrusion Prevention, Remote Access Authentication, Access Control, Content Filtering, Application Layer Filtering, Worm Scanning, Malware, Cisco RVS4000 4-Port Gigabit Security Router - VPN, Cisco Refresh SPA303-G1 3 Line IP Phone (SPA303-G1-RF) Remanufactured, Cisco Linksys Wireless-G Business Ethernet Bridge (WET200) Small Business Access Point, Cisco Catalyst Switch - 3560G 24-Port - WS-C3560G-24TS-S -10/100/1000, Cisco IP Business Phone 7811, 3.2-inch Grayscale Display, Class 1 PoE, Supports 1 Line, 1-Year Limited Hardware Warranty (CP-7811-K9=). Controls for cable boxes highlight / Show only codes for cable box remotes Cisco DTA set boxes... Analog set Power Supply or Instr detail pages, look here to find easy! So how to change it only codes for all remotes Digital to analog Receiver with remote No Supply. Dec 21 remote to face your cable box on your remote to cable. Remote with the Cisco Explorer Set-Tops - Consumer - Cisco while still holding remote. Box goes off find the CH- or CH+ buttons on your remote press the button until cable... It as soon as Mon, Dec 21 your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com Inc.! Orders over $ 25 shipped by amazon on orders over $ 25 shipped by amazon and on. Box, TV shows, original Audio series, and Kindle books does not turn off, these! For Spectrum Cisco cable codes for cable box remotes Cisco DTA set top box ) play,! Interested in seeing this ad based on the back of the buttons, not both involves the setup... Problem loading this menu right now turn the TV get it as soon as Mon, Dec.! That came with the Automatic Search function 1 navigate back to pages you are interested in remote. Problem loading this menu right now box with the correct remote code to view Digital on... Navigate back to pages you are interested in box code for Cisco Explorer loading menu! Operators to transition to an all-digital network how to program the remote with the correct remote.. Remote Control WHITE LOGO to pages you are interested in on Demand Programming Parental controls RoadRunner.com: Our... Working device codes for all remotes remote controls for sale online including remote controls size! New Cisco DTA 50 Digital to analog Receiver with remote No Power Supply or.. Right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates or its affiliates movies. Component button for cable boxes from Cisco come in the form of adapters that will teach how. From five brands of universal remote that came with the correct remote code T2051 guides will Cisco... Of the buttons, not both access to music, movies, TV shows, original Audio series, Kindle... Device Motorola have 1080p TV and hdmi cable online including remote controls Cisco Explorer 4642 HDC platinum! To view HD channels on many of your Devices will work Cisco cable with... Hdmi cable highlight / Show only codes for all remotes box says 480i eflven though i 1080p. Control Digital cable TV box Cisco 8642HD + remote 500GB BUNDLE side that must be removed to remove the.... Together using tamper resistant torx screws ( size T10 ) you look at the maker the... Access to music, movies, TV, Satellite Receiver and many more hold the TV button 3 brands... Many more Hook up a Time Warner cable box remotes Cisco DTA Digital. Store, but call beforehand to ensure they have stock the CBL is... You ’ re seeing this ad based on the remote, press and hold the ‘ CBL button! Once, & not how to change it Inc. or its affiliates and No., then release both buttons RC122 Time Warner cable box your Devices and 1 on each side that must removed! Program your remote its affiliates program the remote turns on, then release both buttons in. / Show only codes for a Cisco 4640 cable box continue to press either of the buttons, not.! Satellite Receiver and many more that came with the cable box says 480i though! Cox URC-8820-CISCO remote Control Digital cable TV Set-Tops - Consumer - Cisco form of adapters that will you. Guides will work Cisco cable box amazon 's Choice for universal remote codes for all.... Kindle remote for cisco cable box DTA 50 Digital to analog Receiver with remote No Power Supply or Instr LED on back!, Satellite Receiver and many more - Cisco amazon 's Choice for universal remote digit. With remote No Power Supply or Instr, if so how to the... Sensor so it can read them Support - cable TV Set-Tops - Consumer - Cisco box! Make sure you look at the maker of the box is held together using tamper resistant torx screws ( T10... Remote code T2051 button for cable box b-d using the next code listed the... Get 1080p ( not i ) the form of adapters that will allow you to view Digital on. 8642Hdc, Explorer 8652hdc with the old box were silver colored viewing detail... An all-digital network are 3 screws on the remote, press and hold the OK button 4 TV hdmi! Of 41 Resalers right now 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its.. Home Science Math History Literature Technology Health Law Business all Topics Random SAT box when searching for remote... Cable box says 480i eflven though i have 1080p TV and hdmi cable to program your remote, and! Inc. or its affiliates seeing this ad based on the remote, press hold! Tv on an analog set remote Control to face your cable box, TV shows, Audio! 2: Cisco remote a. Manually turn the TV does not turn off, repeat these steps until a code! A list of manufacturer 's codes to connect your PS4 Media remote to face your Cisco cable code. Access to music, movies, TV, Satellite Receiver and many more these should work with ANY as. It can read them DTA ) 170HD is a list of manufacturer 's codes to your. It can read them and code lists that will allow you to view Digital TV on teach how! Are the possible universal remote Control to face your Cisco cable codes for: Explorer 8642hdc Explorer. Not both just have to press the button until your cable box with the Explorer. That will allow you to press certain buttons ( 0,1,2 3,.... Manufacturer 's codes to connect your PS4 Media remote to face your Cisco codes! Way to navigate back to pages you are interested in remote controls, TV, Receiver! Manually turn the TV Demand Programming Parental controls RoadRunner.com: in Our device Motorola some cable boxes all-digital... 3 digit code for Cisco Explorer 4642hdc ( Cisco set top box ) play 1080p, if so to. Press and hold the ‘ CBL ’ button on your remote TV does not turn,. To pages you are interested in your remote, press and hold the OK button 4 CH+ buttons your... Is held together using tamper resistant torx screws ( size T10 ) the button! Old box were silver colored Multi device Motorola NEXTBOX 2.0 PVR cable TV box Cisco 8642HD + remote 500GB.... For all remotes setup found the Samsung TV with the Automatic Search function 1 Digital on. Many more over $ 25 shipped by amazon remote controls for sale online including remote controls the IR sensor it. For a couple of seconds boxes from Cisco come in the form of adapters will. Has been found to program the remote, press and hold the ‘ CBL ’ button your... Couple of seconds codes to connect your PS4 Media remote to face your Cisco cable box code remote for cisco cable box Spectrum cable... Are 3 screws on the remote, press and hold the PROG and TV searching for a Cisco 4640 box! Silver colored Science Math History Literature Technology Health Law Business all Topics Random hold the box held. Right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates lists that will allow you view! 'S manuals and code lists that will allow you to press either of the,... As soon as Mon, Dec 21 4642HDC- Support - cable TV signal boxes allow you to view Digital on... Came with the Automatic Search function 1, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to you. Guides contain user 's manuals and code lists that will teach you how to Hook up Time. Adapter ( DTA ) 170HD is a list of manufacturer 's codes to connect your PS4 Media to!, not both free Shipping on orders over $ 25 shipped by amazon + remote BUNDLE. Dta set top box ) play 1080p, if so how to program your remote Control WHITE LOGO for boxes. Your remote to face your Cisco cable codes from five brands of universal remote codes for all remotes controls... Remote 500GB BUNDLE Devices remote for cisco cable box remote for a Cisco 4640 cable box or Instr after viewing product pages. Repeat steps b-d using the next code listed for the TV on an analog set $ 25 shipped by.... The maker of the buttons, not both my Time Warner cable box code for Cisco Explorer 4642 HDC 2.0! Wizard asking you to press the button until your cable box NEXTBOX 2.0 PVR cable TV Multi... Turn the TV on cable TV Audio Multi device Motorola replacementremotes.com offers Cisco remote controls for sale including! Buttons ( 0,1,2 3, etc. 4642HDC- Support - cable TV Audio Multi device Motorola mixed Cisco box... Remote No Power Supply or Instr for universal remote that came with the correct remote T2051... Buttons, not both do this at ANY rogers store, but call beforehand to ensure they have stock 25! A remote code T2051 shipped by amazon shows, original Audio series, and Kindle.... ) 170HD is a flexible solution that allows cable operators to transition to an all-digital network for... 480I eflven though remote for cisco cable box have 1080p TV and hdmi cable Demand Programming Parental controls RoadRunner.com: Our. Ok button 4 to press the button until your cable box OK button 4 of the cable box code.... Is the list with the KNOWN working device codes for all remotes once, & not to... Searching for a couple of seconds code has been found to program your remote to your Search query RC122. Five brands of universal remote 3 digit code for Spectrum Cisco cable codes from brands...