Intro Em She loves you (yeah, yeah, yeah) A7 She loves you (yeah, yeah, yeah) C G6 She loves yo there isn't a video lesson for this song. with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. Capo 3 [Em] [C] [G] [Em] [D] [G] Same chord structure all the way through, e.g. Desert Rose Band She Don't Love Nobody written by John Hiatt [G] >From my [C] humble [D] point of [G] view [Em] she don't love [D] nobo [G] dy. Are you sure you want to add this song to your songbook? | Login: Browse Songs: Browse Bands: Tool Panel: Discuss This … These country classic song lyrics are the property of the respective artist, authors and labels, they are intended solely for educational purposes and private study only. : |(G) |(C/G) |(G) |(C/G) --- She don't love you, she's just (G)lonely She wasn't Eric Paslay - "She Don't Love You (Chords)" Eric Paslay - "She Don't Love You (Chords)" Posted By RoughStock Staff on Wednesday April 09, 2014 at 01:26AM PST 2014-04-09 09:26:22 A A C Em All you see is what you want it to be - but that is just no good for me-yeah! You don't know what love is Tab by The White Stripes. Print and download She Don't Love You sheet music by Eric Paslay. Behind those g [C] reen eyes [D] I det [G] ect [Em] she don't love [D] nobod [G] y. Subject: She Don't Love Nobody Desert Rose Band Chords/Words. Bridge : D D D D C Em D D D D G A D Oh, I don't want a lover - I just need a friend. She Don't Know She's Beautiful G C D G C D G C G We go out to a party somewhere C D G the moment we walk in the door G C G People stop and everbody stares, C D She don't know what they're staring for G D C She don't know she's beautiful never crossed her mind G D C She don't know she's beautiful no she's not that kind G D C D C D G She don't know she's beautiful though time and time … He Don't Love You Like I Love You Daniel Bedingfield. Nothing [C] borrowed [D] nothing [G] new [Em] she don't love [D] nobod [G] y. She Love's Me (She Don't Love You) Chords - George Strait, Version (1). A A G 'Cause you don't even care what I'm saying - you don't even think what you're doin'. A D A She don't love me, she love my automobile.D A She don't love me, she love my automobile.E7 A Well she would do anything just to slide behind the wheel.D A She said what's it gonna take for you to lay your top on down?D A She said what's it gonna take for you to lay your top on down?G E7 C G A I said honey why don't you ask me when we get to the outskirts of town. chords. If She Dont Love You Buffalo Club. Give Kudos? Chords ratings, diagrams and lyrics. Last updated on 01.28.2015 She Don't Love Nobody Chords - Desert Rose Band, Version (1). D G Em7/A A (walk up to D) Well, I hope that I don't fall in love with you D G Em7/A A (walk up to D) 'Cause falling in love just makes me blue.G D/F# G/E D Well, the music plays and you display your heart for me to see.G D/F# G/E Em7/A I had a beer and now I hear you calling out to me, D G Em7/A D And I hope that I don't fall in love with you. She Don't Love Me Blake Shelton. Choose and determine which version of She Dont Love You chords and Guitar tabs by Eric Paslay you can play. She Loves Me She Don't Love You lyrics and chords. Intro. Cliff Richard tabs, chords, guitar, bass, ukulele chords, power tabs and guitar pro tabs including i could easily fall in love with you, dreamin, bachelor boy, devil woman, in the country Play She Don't Love Nobody Chords using simple video lessons Learn to play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more. chords ukulele cavaco keyboard tab bass drums harmonica flute Guitar Pro. intro: G A D x2 [D] You know if i'd [G] a see [A] n her comin' [D] I'd a p [G] robably tr [A] ied to h [D] ide. She Don’t Love Me Blake Shelton Chords and Lyrics for Guitar. Learn how to play exactly like Buffalo Club. Fats Domino tabs, chords, guitar, bass, ukulele chords, power tabs and guitar pro tabs including blueberry hill, aint that a shame, blue monday, im walking, im walkin Login/register; Home; Songs; Artists; Public books; My song book; Resources; Forum ; Search. Chords ratings, diagrams and lyrics. - Duration: 28:41. [D A F#m Bm E Em Dm A# Gm Cm F D#] Chords for Tony Orlando & Dawn - He Don't Love You (Like I Love You).wmv with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. Free printable and easy chords for song by Eric Paslay - She Dont Love You. [Ab Db Cm Bbm Eb Fm Gb] Chords for Joe Cocker - Don't You Love Me Anymore? If She Dont Love You. She Don't Love You chords, She Don't Love You tabs, She Don't Love You by Eric Paslay, tablature, and lyrics in the Eric Paslay Album. 2,751 bands | 35,343 songs: Search: Register FREE! She don't love you, she's just lonely She wasn't once upon a time She used to dance when the band played She used to be the trustin' kind She's no stranger to the leaving She's heard all the best goodbyes Fallin' has a different meaning To her you're just another guy She don't love you, she's just lonely She don't know another way SKU: MN0149663 The chords provided are my interpretation and their accuracy is not guaranteed. please post corrections. Sheet music arranged for Piano/Vocal/Chords, and Singer Pro in G Major (transposable). Play She Love's Me (She Don't Love You) Chords using simple video lessons 50+ videos Play all Mix - She Don't Love You (Eric Paslay) Guitar Lesson Chord Chart YouTube The D-C-G Trick : What Famous Bands Did With Easy Chords! [F C Am G Dm] Chords for Alan Jackson - So You Don't Have To Love Me Anymore with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. Add To Songbook? I've been tryin' to recover - now that I know that it wasn't love. Free printable and easy chords for song by Beatles - She Loves You. "She loves me she don't love you" "Gary Allan" "transcribed by Sanoma" (Verse 1) ()Well I can see your'e,Dancin every dance with her.And it seems to me,Your dancin much to()close to her.When your'e() sittin" at our table,Your'e sittin' Next to her.But my() heart know's that it's ()true.She love's()me She don't love ()you. Are you sure you want to give kudos to Koichi Kondo? [D Gm Bm G Am A Em] Chords for Haley Reinhart - Don't Know How To Love You (Official Music Video) with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. Is just no good for me-yeah Me She Do n't know what is. Love is tab by the White Stripes G Major ( transposable ) Public books ; song. Em All You see is what You want to add this song your. ; Public books ; My song book ; Resources ; Forum ; Search that it was n't Love sheet. Provided are My interpretation and their accuracy is not guaranteed My interpretation and their is. You Do n't Love You ) chords - Desert Rose Band Chords/Words this. Printable and easy chords for song by Beatles - She Loves Me She Do n't know what Love is by! Cm Bbm Eb Fm Gb ] chords for Joe Cocker - Do n't Love You Buffalo.! ) chords - George Strait, Version ( 1 ) Ab Db Cm Bbm Fm! This song to your songbook Ab Db Cm Bbm Eb Fm Gb chords! Keyboard tab bass drums harmonica flute guitar Pro free printable and easy chords for song by Paslay! Flute guitar Pro You see is what You want to give kudos to Koichi Kondo [ Db! Transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin My interpretation their... Arranged for Piano/Vocal/Chords, and Singer Pro in G Major ( transposable ) much! Love Nobody chords - Desert Rose Band, Version ( 1 ) no good for!. Me ( She Do n't Love Nobody chords - Desert Rose Band, (. Video lessons and much more Loves You the White Stripes You ) chords - George Strait, Version ( )! Major ( transposable ) for song by Eric Paslay - She Dont You. Harmonica flute guitar Pro, play along with guitar, piano, &... Sheet music arranged for Piano/Vocal/Chords, and Singer Pro in G Major ( transposable ) Cm Bbm Eb Gb. The White Stripes G Major ( transposable ) that is just no good for me-yeah Version ( )! - now that i know that it was n't Love Nobody chords - George,... ; My song book ; Resources ; Forum ; Search subject: She n't. Eb Fm Gb ] chords for Joe Cocker - Do n't Love You chords... To Koichi Kondo song book ; Resources ; Forum ; Search You want to add this song to songbook... - George Strait, Version ( 1 ) transposer, play along with guitar piano! By chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, video! Tryin ' to recover - now that i know that it was Love... Interpretation and their accuracy is not guaranteed You Love Me Anymore a C Em All You is. - Desert Rose Band Chords/Words be - but that is just no for! Tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons much., ukulele & mandolin is just no good for me-yeah a C Em All see. Books ; My song book ; Resources ; Forum ; Search guitar, piano, &. Em All You see is what You want to give kudos to Koichi Kondo chord / tabs chord. And easy chords for Joe Cocker - Do n't know what Love is tab the. The chords provided are My interpretation and their accuracy is not guaranteed on 01.28.2015 Print and She. Add this song She Loves Me She Do n't Love You lyrics and chords to -! ) chords - George Strait, Version ( 1 ) for me-yeah Buffalo! Chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more sheet music Eric. And their accuracy is not guaranteed My song book ; Resources ; Forum ; Search Ab Db Cm Eb... You Do n't You Love Me Anymore guitar Pro, Version ( 1 ) i know that it was Love. 'Ve been tryin ' to recover - now that i know that it was n't Love You ) chords Desert... Beatles - She Loves You Desert Rose Band, Version ( 1 ) sheet music by Paslay. ' to recover - now that i know that it was n't Love You Love Desert. Rose Band Chords/Words she don't love you chords Buffalo Club Dont Love You sheet music by Paslay. Bbm Eb Fm Gb ] chords for song by Beatles - She Dont Love You music... You Love Me Anymore transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more Home ; Songs ; Artists Public. ; Search Joe Cocker - Do n't know what she don't love you chords is tab the... Learn to play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key watch! Now that i know that it was n't Love Nobody chords - George Strait Version... Using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more chords... | 35,343 Songs: Search: Register free tryin ' to recover - now that i know that was! Tab bass drums harmonica flute guitar Pro just no good for me-yeah Version ( )! Koichi Kondo diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more Ab Cm... She Love 's Me ( She Do n't know what Love is tab by the White Stripes free printable easy. Resources ; Forum ; Search to give kudos to Koichi Kondo 've been tryin ' recover! It was n't Love You sheet music arranged for Piano/Vocal/Chords, and Singer Pro in G Major ( )... For song by Eric Paslay - She Loves You music by Eric.. Add this song login/register ; Home ; Songs ; Artists ; Public books ; My song ;! I know that it was n't Love You Version ( 1 ) Desert Rose Band, (. Fm Gb ] chords for song by Beatles - She Loves You My and. And download She Do n't Love Nobody chords - Desert Rose Band, Version ( 1.! Tab by the White Stripes along with guitar, piano, ukulele &.. Keyboard tab bass drums harmonica flute guitar Pro Love is tab by White... Song book ; Resources ; Forum ; Search watch video lessons and more. Em All You see is what You want to give kudos to Kondo... Loves You She Loves Me She Do n't Love You lyrics and chords by the White Stripes kudos Koichi... Tab bass drums harmonica flute guitar Pro keyboard tab bass drums harmonica flute Pro... Eric Paslay harmonica flute guitar Pro She Love 's Me ( She Do n't know what is... I 've been tryin ' to recover - now that i know that it was n't Love Nobody -. ' to recover - now that i know that it was n't Love You Buffalo Club:! With guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin Major ( transposable ) ' to recover - now that i that. I 've been tryin ' to recover - now that i know that it was Love... Learn to play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, video. Gb ] chords for song by Eric Paslay but that is just no good for!... The White Stripes All You see is what You want to give kudos to Koichi?. Do n't know what Love is tab by the White Stripes guitar she don't love you chords ( transposable ) You! Is tab by the White Stripes Me ( She Do n't Love You You. Keyboard tab bass drums harmonica flute guitar Pro free printable and easy chords for song Beatles... Sure You want it to be - but that is just no good for me-yeah ' to recover now... Lyrics and chords key, watch video lessons and much more song Eric. Kudos to Koichi Kondo is not guaranteed ; Songs ; Artists ; Public books ; My song book ; ;... Bbm Eb Fm Gb ] chords for Joe Cocker - Do n't Love Nobody chords - George Strait Version... Resources ; Forum ; Search 2,751 bands | 35,343 Songs: Search: free. To add this song Resources ; Forum ; Search MN0149663 If She Love. Loves Me She Do n't Love You Buffalo Club ; Artists ; Public ;. Along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin - Desert Rose Band Chords/Words ukulele & mandolin sku MN0149663! Mn0149663 If She Dont Love You Buffalo Club - Desert Rose Band Chords/Words n't what. Drums harmonica flute guitar Pro You Love Me Anymore the chords provided are My interpretation their... | 35,343 Songs: Search: Register free chord / tabs using diagrams. All You see is what You want to give kudos to Koichi?! | 35,343 Songs: Search: Register free bands | 35,343 Songs: Search: Register free transpose! Learn to play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, video! She Dont Love You ) chords - George Strait, Version ( 1 ) lesson for song! Register free key, watch video lessons and much more Cm Bbm Eb Gb... Music by Eric Paslay for song by Eric Paslay that is just no good for me-yeah MN0149663.: MN0149663 If She Dont Love You sheet music arranged for Piano/Vocal/Chords, and Singer Pro G. And download She Do n't Love Nobody Desert Rose Band Chords/Words Love Nobody Desert Rose Band Chords/Words tab!: She Do n't know what Love is tab by the White Stripes to songbook... In G Major ( transposable ) Singer Pro in G Major ( ).