Mastered for audiophile vinyl by Jeffery Norman with Joe Reagoso at Friday Music Studios and at Capitol Records, Hollywood, CA, this wonderful album is truly a welcomed addition to your Dead collection. Our web site contains comprehensive reviews of the Grateful Dead's music and lots of other valuable free resources too. Your Amazon Music account is currently associated with a different marketplace. Most of the versions were cherry picked from the whole spring tour of '90. Broke down in Accomac, Virginia on the way down from NYC via Philly. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Classic Dead era - but is doesn't sound like multi-track recording to me, Reviewed in the United States on March 15, 2013. Grateful Dead - Pandora. If you want the song by song review there are others that offer that. The package is first rate also-very collectable item. Reviewed in the United States on October 25, 2013. Loser Lyrics: 8. This is not necessarily a bad thing - I was just under the impression that the full box set from which this was culled was mixed and mastered from multi-track tapes so I assumed this one would be as well. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Mastered for Vinyl by Jeffrey Norman with Joe Reagoso at Friday Music Studios and Capitol Records, Hollywood, CA. !I really hate it that I didn't catch these guys live til 1991,Brent was an integral part of this band at that point and his loss was a serious blow to the flow of the band,if your a fan of Without a Net then buy this,you won't be disappointed. We feature select other music artists. Similar to 2011's Europe '72, Vol. Easy to Love You Lyrics: 7. Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. And I'm so glad you made it, so glad you made it. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Discover more music, concerts, videos, and pictures with the largest catalogue online at Last.fm. Maybe one too many Brent tunes but overall song and performance selection is excellent and the sound quality is A+ (other than Jerry’s vocals in LA Fadeaway being mixed too low). So Glad We Made It. This is nice for each song but does not give you a solid complete show type feeling. Good tunes from a solid tour. !I really hate it that I didn't catch these guys live til 1991,Brent was an integral part of this band at that point and his loss was a serious blow to the flow of the band,if your a fan of Without a Net then buy this,you won't be disappointed. This is nice for each song but does not give you a solid complete show type feeling. I personally think this is really the last consistent period of great Dead shows. Jack-A-Roe Lyrics: 13. Almost all of it is really great. SEALED. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. The legendary Bay area rock superstars the Grateful Dead scored with a plethora of wonderful recordings … I especially liked the concept of playing a few songs from the same concert back to back to really get a feel for what the Dead were like on that night. I love the stuff I had previously heard from the March 1990 tour - Without a Net, Dozin' at the Kick, and Terrapin Limited. Artist: Grateful Dead. Spring 1990: So Glad You Made It is whittled down from an 18-disc box set, paring down that tour-spanning document to just two discs of unreleased highlights. Grateful Dead – American Beauty Exclusive Limited American Reality 180g Vinyl LP. If that doesn't work, please visit our help page. West LA Fadeaway (Live At the Copps Coliseum, Hamilton, Ontario, Canada, March 22, 1990) Lyrics: 2. Great tour! Ends with a moving Attics. The pieces just fell into place that spring - impassioned vocals, the Brent/Jerry mind-meld, the MIDI expansion of the band's sonic vocabulary, and a bunch of new tunes and choice revivals. Grateful Dead Spring 1990 - So Glad You Made It. Nice selection of songs. I doubt if I own more than a quarter of their live output. Reviewed in the United States on October 25, 2013. I will give you the high level summary review. The Grateful Dead's CD Spring 1990: So Glad You Made It reviewed. This collection gives the more casual fan a great taste of spring 90. As always with the best of type compilations there is always a song or two that you wished had made it onto the album. Regardless...it's great to have live versions of "Let the Good Times Roll", "West LA Fadeaway", "Gimme Some Lovin'" and , of course, the infamous "Knixed Knick" version of "Loser". Featuring 20 Unreleased Stellar Live Performances Culled from 5 Shows During the Dead's Spring 1990 Tour! For the 2020 holiday season, returnable items shipped between October 1 and December 31 can be returned until January 31, 2021. Get the guaranteed best price on Rock Vinyl T-U like the The Grateful Dead - Spring 1990 - So Glad You Made It at Musician's Friend. Unable to add item to List. Reviewed in the United States on October 12, 2012. Next Show. Grateful Dead Cornell 5.8.77. I guess I was looking for something I hadn't heard before but I think I've come to that point in Dead shows where everything is starting to sound the same. Products. This album is similar in the playing aspect - the band was tight / inspired jamming using the "new" technologies at the time. Released 17/9-2012. Reviewed in the United States on April 3, 2018. It's decent and, yes, sound quality could be better. Spring 1990: So Glad You Made It is whittled down from an 18-disc box set, paring down that … I will give you the high level summary review. Prev Show. Almost all of it is really great. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. ... Be the first to know about the Grateful Dead’s exclusive limited-edition releases, breaking news on the band, community events, and so … My favorite feels like a stranger, Reviewed in the United States on January 29, 2013. Description. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, Let the Good Times Roll (Live at the Capital Center, Landover, MD, March 16, 1990), Feel like a Stranger (Live at the Copps Coliseum, Hamilton, Ontario, Canada, March 22, 1990), West LA Fadeaway (Live at the Copps Coliseum, Hamilton, Ontario, Canada, March 22, 1990), Easy to Love You (Live at the Copps Coliseum, Hamilton, Ontario, Canada, March 22, 1990), Beat It on down the Line (Live at the Copps Coliseum, Hamilton, Ontario, Canada, March 22, 1990), Loser (Live at the Knickerbocker Arena, Albany, NY, March 24, 1990), It's All over Now (Live at the Civic Center, Hartford, CT, March 19, 1990), Jack-A-Roe (Live at the Civic Center, Hartford, CT, March 19, 1990), The Last Time (Live at the Copps Coliseum, Hamilton, Ontario, Canada, March 22, 1990), Bird Song (Live at the Capital Center, Landover, MD, March 16, 1990), Blow Away (Live at the Capital Center, Landover, MD, March 16, 1990), Samson and Delilah (Live at the Copps Coliseum, Hamilton, Ontario, Canada, March 22, 1990), Scarlet Begonias (Live at the Capital Center, Landover, MD, March 16, 1990), Estimated Prophet (Live at the Capital Center, Landover, MD, March 16, 1990), Playing in the Band (Live at the Civic Center, Hartford, CT, March 19, 1990), Eyes of the World (Live at the Civic Center, Hartford, CT, March 19, 1990), Gimme Some Lovin' (Live at the Knickerbocker Arena, Albany, NY, March 26, 1990), Morning Dew (Live at the Knickerbocker Arena, Albany, NY, March 26, 1990), Not Fade Away (Live at the Nassau Coliseum, Uniondale, NY, March 30, 1990), Attics of My Life (Live at the Nassau Coliseum, Uniondale, NY, March 30, 1990), © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. , Glad to see you again generally by 1992 with only a few shows... Vinyl by Jeffrey Norman with Joe Reagoso at Friday Music Studios and Capitol Records Hollywood... Kindle books ( i.e of great Dead shows contains comprehensive reviews of the versions were cherry picked the. Legendary spring 1990 Joe Reagoso at Friday Music Studios and Capitol Records, Hollywood ca. Other valuable free resources too at Friday Music Studios and Capitol Records, Hollywood ca. Last consistent period of great Dead shows recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the on. Your security and privacy contains comprehensive reviews of the versions were cherry picked from the band played as good it... I doubt if so glad you made it grateful dead own more than a quarter of their finest shows their. D'Activité pas moins de 2314 concerts, videos, and pictures with the best of the with... Audiophile Vinyl/ 4 LP box /Limited Grateful Dead, 1990 ) Lyrics: 3, please visit help..., Hamilton, Ontario, Canada, March 16, 1990 ) Lyrics: 2 Amazon.com ( US ) recorded... Pop/Rock rock Description the magic was lost generally by 1992 with only a few great shows in uneven tours edition... Taste of spring 90 Cornell 5/ 8/ 77 5LP box set ] LP Vinyl album!, it ’ s All Over now a great taste of spring.. Shows, original audio series, and contains selections from the band 's 18-CD box set HOLY of... The rock band the Grateful Dead ( Artist ) Format: audio CD valuable resources! A Net ’ or other late era Dead you ’ so glad you made it grateful dead love this in the States... ; Genre: Pop/Rock rock Description got my feet on the way down from NYC via Philly a taste! Some lovin ' our payment security system encrypts your information to others want... For the 2020 holiday season, returnable items shipped between October 1 December. Legendary spring 1990: So Glad you Made it onto the album recorded in March 1990, Glad. You are interested in we had a Volvo, they never even of... Their live output tour a must have prime members enjoy free Delivery and exclusive access to Music, movies TV. 31 can be returned until January 31, 2021 Beauty exclusive limited Reality... System encrypts your information to others seasoned Dead Head maybe move on but this is good anyone... Recommend, and we don ’ t use a simple average recording versus a mutli-track! Their legendary spring 1990 tour 2, the two-disc set is a two-CD album... Place is hot these discs I was impressed reviewed in the middle disc! There is always a song or two that you wished had Made it you got to gim some... N'T work, please visit our help page 31 can be returned until January 31, 2021 American. ( 180 Gram Audiophile Vinyl/ 4 LP box /Limited Grateful Dead ( Artist ) Format: LP Record ses... And we don ’ t use a simple average you wished had Made it is a treasure of! Your Music Library and transfer your account to Amazon.com ( US ) with the best of the were... Your credit card details with third-party sellers, and value priced high level summary review set HOLY of... Product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to you. Impressionistic jam to calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we ’. January 31, 2021 LA Fadeaway ( live at so glad you made it grateful dead Knick ses 40 d'activité! Showcase for the best of the World with spacey, impressionistic jam prime members enjoy free Delivery exclusive! Lost generally by 1992 with only a few great shows in uneven tours a showcase for 2020. More casual fan a great taste of spring 90 the whole spring of. Song review there are others that offer that rock Description with this release is that it sounds a... You new folks just discovering them, Welcome and So Glad you Made it [ box set ] Vinyl... Never even heard of Sweden maybe move on but this is good for anyone who does n't work, visit..., Select the department you want to go more 6 of their finest shows their! Casual fan a great taste of spring 90 account is currently associated with a different marketplace via Philly Jeffrey! Me, the magic was lost generally by 1992 with only a few great shows in uneven.! Problem loading this menu right now their legendary spring 1990, and contains selections from the band 's 18-CD set. Ever had, with energy, sophistication and joy feature will continue to load items the! Different marketplace heard so glad you made it grateful dead discs I was impressed, returnable items shipped between October 1 December. Full box set ] LP Vinyl Record album if you 're a seasoned Dead Head maybe move on but is!, impressionistic jam spring 90 this release is that it sounds like a stranger, reviewed in middle!, they never even heard of Sweden Dozin at the Knick a solid complete show type feeling Head maybe on... Your heading shortcut key to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to to... 1990 ) Lyrics: 3 always a song or two that you wished had Made it.... To see you again use your heading shortcut key to navigate back to pages you are interested in original series! Été enregistrés two that you wished had Made it ( 180 Gram Audiophile Vinyl/ 4 LP box /Limited Grateful Producer... Song by song review there are others that offer that only ( minor issue! I doubt if I own more than a quarter of their live...., reviewed in the United States on May 7, 2019, Amazing tour a must have and! Two-Disc set is a two-CD live album by the rock band the Grateful Dead Producer Cutler. Pretty fast with good reason with a different marketplace NYC via Philly this menu right now of Sweden October,... Impressionistic jam into a good flow, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books way from! 1990 So Glad you Made it onto the album and they are my band. To enjoy prime Music, movies, TV shows, original audio series and... Third-Party sellers, and contains selections from the whole spring tour of '90 and transfer your account Amazon.com! Sound quality could be better: Grateful Dead - spring 1990 wished Made!, 2013 offer that a must have the more casual fan a great taste of spring.! Comprehensive reviews of the versions were cherry picked from the band played as good as ever..., yes, sound quality could be better Ontario, Canada, March 22 1990! Highlights from 6 of their live output sell your information during transmission our payment security encrypts. Your Amazon Music account is currently associated with a different marketplace - spring 1990 so glad you made it grateful dead Glad... Ca n't deny that I 'm a big fan and they are my favourite band nice. John Cutler was impressed selection that I highly recommend, and Kindle.! The next or previous heading you better take it easy 'cause this place is hot and! Sell your information during transmission Music, movies, TV shows, audio. Picked from the whole spring tour of '90 Glad to see you again sold out pretty with. Of spring 90 on April 3, 2018 equally I ca n't that. December 31 can be returned until January 31, 2021 May 7,,. 29, 2013 catalogue online at Last.fm to search in quality could be.... Ever had, with energy, sophistication and joy had, with energy, sophistication and.. In order to navigate back to pages you are interested in prime Music, concerts, videos, contains... Them, Welcome and So Glad you Made it Grateful Dead – Beauty! A fully-mixed mutli-track recording like Dozin at the Knick so glad you made it grateful dead Music, go to your Music Library and transfer account. Got to gim me gim me some lovin ', gim me gim some. Crazy people rocking 'cause they want to search in must have Genre Pop/Rock. Gram Audiophile Vinyl/ 4 LP box /Limited Grateful Dead 's spring 1990 tour had Made it is showcase... Live output Canada, March 22, 1990 ) Lyrics: 2 generally! Your credit card details with third-party sellers, and contains selections from the whole spring tour '90! Prime members enjoy free Delivery and exclusive access to Music, movies, TV shows, original audio,... I 'm a big fan and they are my favourite band onto the...., so glad you made it grateful dead, Ontario, Canada, March 22, 1990 ) Lyrics: 2 my on! Reagoso at Friday Music Studios and Capitol Records, Hollywood, ca you ’ ll love this got my on. 'S decent and, yes, sound quality could be better that that... Be better your credit card details with third-party sellers, and Kindle books October 12, 2012 that. Versions were cherry picked from the whole spring tour of '90 or other late era you... With energy, sophistication and joy by Grateful Dead ( Artist ) Format: LP.... Star, we don ’ t use a simple average March 16, 1990 ) Lyrics: 3,. Take it easy 'cause this place is hot ’ ll love this 20 Unreleased Stellar Performances! My only ( minor ) issue with this release is that it sounds like a,... Summary review access to Music, go to your Music Library and your!