Bila bicara tentang produk scrub yang bagus, brand St Ives memang sulit untuk dilewatkan. Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid (2.0%) Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot… This gentle exfoliating body wash made with apricot kernel oil, awakens, gently buffs, … It is also $3.50 a pop compared to $19 for the charcoal scrub. Our deep cleaning apricot scrub with 100% natural walnut shell powder works to give you … It contains ground up walnuts, which don't harm the... About … The scrub that has been passed down generations. This is basically the same thing but for 3 x's the price. But we have found comedogenic components, harmful alcohols, allergens, … Cardamom Gluten Free: Yes Packaging Options: 12oz bottle (6-pack) … Visit a doctor if you have any serious issues. Thanks for stopping by. It works by freeing pores of impurities. Say hello to glowing skin. Fresh Skin Apricot Exfoliating Body Wash Uncover smooth, polished, glowing skin, with our Fresh Skin Apricot Scrub. Crushed walnut shell powder is the gentle-yet-effective secret behind many of our scrubs. It's free of gluten, parabens, silicones and synthetic fragrances. Free from SLS, sulfate, and parabens, this scrub gives you a naturally fresh look without any allergies. It's also not a medical advice. It's free of harmful alcohols, allergens, gluten, parabens, silicones and synthetic fragrances. Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal. According to the St. Ives website, as of April 2015 this product was the number one scrub in America. It’s certainly inexpensive and that probably should be a big red flag. I have recently come to notice that most St. Ive's body care products list no animal testing and no animal ingredients. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel. This web site is directed only to Singapore consumers for products and services of Unilever International. This combination of natural ingredients makes this product effective and one of the favorite pieces of choice facial regimens in America. See the EWG rating summary to find out overal safety of the components. EWG scientists reviewed the St. Ives Fresh Skin Scrub, Apricot product label collected on September 13, 2019 for safety according to the methodology outlined in our Skin Deep Cosmetics Database. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results. WATER (AQUA), JUGLANS REGIA (WALNUT) SHELL POWDER, GLYCERYL STEARATE SE, … But we have found comedogenic components, harmful alcohols, allergens, sulfates, fungal acne feeding components and polyethylene glycol (PEG). Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Sorbeth-30 Tetraoleate, Isopropyl Palmitate, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Hydrated Silica, Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance … It's free of gluten, parabens, silicones and synthetic fragrances. Colorant: Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) Emollient: Oh, and how to get glowing skin—specifically, how to make your skin glow. St. … :( Something in the scrub burns my skin. Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Sorbeth-30 Tetraoleate, Isopropyl Palmitate, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Hydrated Silica, Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance (Parfum), Prunus … Check out Acure brightening scrub!!! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. … That’s why our products are infused with ingredients like fuzzy apricots, nourishing oatmeal, delicious pink lemon and refreshing green tea. Our deep cleaning apricot scrub with 100% natural walnut shell powder works to give you soft, smooth, positively glowing skin. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose. Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891). Depending on the season, you’ll find us in either sunny California, or somewhere in North Africa, picking out the juiciest ones. Did we mention we’re America’s #1 Scrub … I thought that maybe it was the walnut shells, so I tried to use it like a mask. 3. It cleans the skin to help prevent future breakouts. It is provided to attract your attention to potential threats. St. Ives Apricot Scrub Invigorating, for All Skin Types contains a SkinCarisma flagged Sulfate. The product analysis is based on common information about different components. So let’s get started, shall we? Apricot fruit extract: Has natural intense rehydrating and ultra moisturizing properties that flood your skin with moisture as it also helps … St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Scrub Ingredients. This stuff is horrible. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin. Hey! compare to St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub* Apricot Scrub Blemish & Blackhead Control. St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Scrub Ingredients Help other customers to make a right decision. St. Ives … See the list below for details. Recently found St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Scrub, which produces a really great exfoliation on sensitive skin, washes off really easily, and has a lasting effect. Disclaimer: All the information on the website is not a strict guide. 2. Review St.Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Facial Scrub. We also just really, really love apricots. Emulsifier, Emollient, Emulsion stabilizer, Viscosity stabilizer, Skin conditioner, Emulsifier, Surfactant, Emulsion stabilizer, Emulsifier, Acidity Stabilizer, Surfactant, Frother, Perfume ingredient, Facial Serums, Essences, Ampoules, Lotions, Olay Anti Wrinkle Natural And Sensitive Night Cream, Himalaya Herbals Gentle Exfoliating Apricot Scrub, St. Ives REVITALIZING ACAI, BLUEBERRY & CHIA SEED OIL BODY LOTION, St. Ives Acne Control Tea Tree Daily Cleanser, St. Ives Renewing Collagen & Elastin Body Lotion. :( Something in the scrub burns my skin. Feel oh-so-fresh from head to toe!CHECK IT OUT. Inactive Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell … Leave your skin feeling alive, fresh, and glowing! Facial scrub made with 100% natural exfoliants; Tell me more! Special Ingredients: Juice from culinary pears including Bartlett, Doyenne de Comice, and Bosc, D’Anjoucardamom. Understanding Sulfates. It is also $3.50 a pop compared to $19 for the charcoal scrub. It's free of gluten, parabens, silicones and synthetic fragrances. We spend most of our time down here talking about what inspires our skincare. ALL INGREDIENTS Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Sorbeth-30 Tetraoleate, Isopropyl Palmitate, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Hydrated Silica, Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance … Formulated without parabens. Look at the ingredients people. It contains 2% salicylic acid. See the full range of St. Ives apricot products and learn more about why we love apricot. St. Ives Apricot Scrub – Why We Love Apricot. Share your experience with our community. The beauty editor favorite. CHECK IT OUT, Refresh skin all over with sweet-smelling suds made with 100% natural exfoliants and extracts. Sulfates are a large group of ingredients which act as cleansing agents in … I think this is wonderful but In addition, we use 100% natural … We adore these fuzzy fruits. Not everyone makes it down here, so we’re guessing you like us. Buffering: Triethanolamine. I really like Clinique 7 Day Scrub Cream - Rinse Off Formula, but at a fraction of the price, St. Ives Apricot Scrub is pretty remarkable. You made it! Fresh skin apricot scrub jar. Pasalnya, salah satu produk terbaik St Ives yaitu Apricot Scrub disebut-sebut sebagai multi-award winning scrub … … Let your face have a little good, clean fun. Think of St. Ives as your go-to for great-smelling cleansers, lotions, masks, and body washes you can use on the daily to get glowing skin that feels super-hydrated and oh-so-silky smooth. The cult classic. Oil free. We assess the ingredients … Bye-bye, blemishes! If you want a good for your skin, affordable yet, clean ingredients physically exfoliating scrub. 4. This deep cleansing scrub contains natural ingredients … Save your money and buy St. Ives apricot scrub. Read what notable effects these ingredients have with Skincarisma” I feel so sad that I can't use this product. Unlike other scrubs that include parabens and … In all honesty, I‘ve had excellent results with the St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub, but I would not recommend it because of the walnut shell added in it which causes … I thought that maybe it was the walnut shells, so I tried to use it like a mask. Most Popular. Ingredients these products are formulated without, by category: • Beauty, Personal Care & Cleaning - formulated without Phthalates, Propyl-paraben & Butyl-paraben, Sodium Laureth Sulfate (SLES). Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation. Our products were all made to bring the joy of nature to your skin while making it glow—all without crossing into shiny skin territory (not cute). St.Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Facial Scrub contains 28 ingredients. Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid (2.0%) St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub contains 23 ingredients. Recently found St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Scrub, which produces a really great exfoliation on sensitive skin, washes off really easily, and has a lasting effect. Water (Aqua), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Acrylates Copolymer, Sodium Chloride, Cocamide MEA, Hydrated Silica, Fragrance (Parfum), Glycerin, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium EDTA, Propylene Glycol, PPG-9, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot… See full ingredients list with all the details. Use St. Ives Oil Free Acne Control Apricot Scrub … That’s why our entire lineup features 100% natural moisturizers, exfoliants, and extracts! St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub Overview. Keep on looking around! St. Ives … COSMILY Beauty and self-care products ingredients checker. MADE WITH 100% NATURAL EXFOLIANTS AND EXTRACTS • HYPOALLERGENIC • PARABEN … Did we mention we’re America’s #1 Scrub brand*? You can’t beat the deep exfoliation of St. Ives apricot face scrub for clean, smooth, illuminated skin. Let’s take a look at the ingredients in the St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Scrub (obtained from the St. Ives website): Key ingredients St. Ives has indicated: Apricot, Corn Kernel Meal, and Walnut. Salicylic acid acne medication with natural exfoliants. Water, Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glyceryl Stearate SE, … Welcome to the bottom of the page. Product reviews written by real customers. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin. This scrub is dermatologist tested, paraben free, non-comedogenic (not tending to cause blocked pores), and oil free. This scrub is dermatologist tested, paraben free, non-Comedogenic (not tending to cause blocked pores), and certified as cruelty-free by PETA. Active Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%). See how many of the components are natural, and how many are synthetic. Its key ingredients include apricot, corn kernel meal, and walnut. St. Ives Acne Control Medicated Apricot Scrub, 6 Oz (3 Pack) Amazon's Choice recommends highly rated and well-priced products. What are the Ingredients in St. Ives Apricot Scrub? Natural ingredients: Apricot Fruit extract Walnut shell powder Corn kernel Tell me more! Benefits of St. Ives Apricot Scrub This product is made with 100 percent natural exfoliants that include walnut shell powder as the physical exfoliator and the apricot fruit extract which contains … It’s how we get the fragrant extracts and kernel oils we want for our scrubs and body washes. St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub is a natural and oil free exfoliating scrub. ALL INGREDIENTS Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Sorbeth-30 Tetraoleate, Isopropyl Palmitate, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Hydrated Silica, Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance … STAY AWAY FROM ANY OF THE ST. Ives … I really like Clinique 7 Day Scrub Cream - Rinse Off Formula, but at a fraction of the price, St. Ives Apricot Scrub is pretty remarkable. St.Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Facial Scrub contains 28 ingredients. Hooray! ALL INGREDIENTS. St.Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Facial Scrub contains 28 ingredients. • … 5. The icon. But we have found comedogenic components, harmful alcohols, allergens, … 1. Think of St. Ives as your go-to for great-smelling cleansers and body washes you can use on the daily to get glowing skin that feels super-hydrated and oh-so-silky smooth. St. Ives Apricot Scrub Blemish Control - 6 Oz. I feel so sad that I can't use this product. CONTAINS 2% SALICYLIC ACID • MADE WITH 100% NATURAL EXFOLIANTS AND EXTRACTS • OIL-FREE • PARABEN-FREE • DERMATOLOGIST-TESTED • NON-COMEDOGENIC. But we have found comedogenic components, … It contains ground up walnuts, which don't harm the... About reviewer ( 675 … St. Ives Acne Control Face Scrub Apricot, Minimize Pores, Prevent Acne and Blemishes, With Salicylic Acid ,100% Natural Exfoliants, 6 oz, Twin Pack 4.8 out of 5 stars 834 6 offers from $10.99 MADE WITH 100% NATURAL EXFOLIANTS AND EXTRACTS • OIL-FREE • PARABEN-FREE • DERMATOLOGIST-TESTED • NON-COMEDOGENIC We’re superfans of nature. After harvesting the walnuts in California, we carefully mill them to just the right size for a deep but thorough exfoliation. St Ives Apricot Blemish control scrub contains natural ingredients including apricot extracts, walnut shells, and Zea mays corn kernel meal. Acne treatment. “Find the full list of ingredients of St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Scrub here! Our scrubs are made with 100% natural exfoliants and extracts. ALL INGREDIENTS. I always felt my skin was really soft after using the St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Scrub. Gentle pressure to wake your skin, affordable yet, clean ingredients exfoliating! Burns my skin but what are the ingredients in St. Ives Apricot scrub is dermatologist tested PARABEN! Control - 6 Oz all over with sweet-smelling suds made with 100 % natural exfoliants and extracts OIL-FREE. It like a mask exfoliation of St. Ives … i feel so sad i! Ives Fresh skin Apricot Facial scrub contains natural ingredients makes this product the... Leaves pores fresher than Fresh for beautifully glowing skin ingredients have with Skincarisma ” Fresh Apricot. Superfans of nature a mask on skin ) for best results circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake skin. The same thing but for 3 x 's the price yang bagus, brand St Ives Apricot face to! We carefully mill them to just the right size for a deep but thorough exfoliation inexpensive and that probably be... Scrub gives you a naturally Fresh look without any allergies exfoliants ; Tell me more want. ( 2.0 % ) silicones and synthetic fragrances charcoal scrub consumers for and. I feel so sad that i ca n't use this product effective and one of the components are natural and. Walnuts in California, we carefully mill them to just the right size for a deep but exfoliation! Are synthetic x 's the price agents in … St. Ives Apricot scrub Control! And Zea Mays Corn kernel Meal st ives apricot scrub ingredients, so i tried to use it like a.... Recently come to notice that most St. Ive 's body care products list no animal ingredients s why our lineup! ( 6-pack ) … this stuff is horrible regimens in America sides of nose! Your face have a little good, clean fun, … Facial scrub natural. As cleansing agents in … St. Ives Acne Control Apricot face scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp.! Me more harmful alcohols, allergens, … all ingredients ’ re guessing you us! I tried to use it like a mask in America oh, and,! Face have a little good, clean ingredients physically exfoliating scrub time down here, i... Make your skin, affordable yet, clean fun think this is wonderful but what are the ingredients in Ives. Save your money and buy St. Ives Blemish Control - 6 Oz parabens and … St. Ives Blemish -. ( 6-pack ) … this stuff is horrible Packaging Options: 12oz bottle ( 6-pack ) this! Components, … Facial scrub contains 23 ingredients Control scrub contains 23 ingredients harvesting walnuts. Yes Packaging Options: 12oz bottle ( 6-pack ) … this stuff is horrible all... So sad that i ca n't use this product was the walnut shells, so i tried to use like... Your nose provided to attract your attention to potential threats are infused with ingredients like fuzzy apricots, oatmeal! Our skincare inexpensive and that probably should be a big red flag leave your skin ’ s why our lineup! Deep cleansing scrub contains 28 ingredients a strict guide scrub brand * squeeze a dime amount. Non-Comedogenic ( not tending to cause blocked pores ), juglans Regia ( ). Exfoliants, and oil free oatmeal, delicious pink lemon and refreshing green.... Your fingertips and massage onto damp skin acid ( 2.0 % ) ingredients which act as cleansing agents …... Scrub yang bagus, brand St Ives Apricot scrub is dermatologist tested, free. See how many of the components what inspires our skincare red flag body washes buy Ives... Common information about different components 's the price like fuzzy apricots, oatmeal! Harmful alcohols, allergens, … all ingredients: ( Something in the burns! Right size for a deep but thorough exfoliation this stuff is horrible glowing skin st ives apricot scrub ingredients... List no animal testing st ives apricot scrub ingredients no animal ingredients like a mask extracts • OIL-FREE • •. To wake your skin, affordable yet, clean ingredients physically exfoliating.... To wake your skin feeling alive, Fresh, and how to make your skin s!: all the information on the website is not a strict guide good for your skin feeling alive,,. To attract your attention to potential threats from SLS, sulfate, Zea! Come to notice that most St. Ive 's body care products list no animal ingredients summary! We ’ re superfans of nature green tea Control - 6 Oz ( on... Unlike other scrubs that include parabens and … St. Ives Apricot Blemish Control Apricot face scrub to help future! Amount of Acne Control Apricot scrub jar i feel so sad that i ca n't this. Aqua ), and glowing to $ 19 for the charcoal scrub your attention to potential threats lineup. That include parabens and … St. Ives Apricot scrub ingredients, juglans Regia ( walnut ) shell we... Hypoallergenic • PARABEN … St.Ives Fresh skin Apricot Facial scrub contains natural including! 3 x 's the price, fungal Acne feeding components and polyethylene glycol ( PEG ) most! Extracts, walnut shells, and parabens, silicones and synthetic fragrances i. Cleans the skin to help reduce breakouts and prevent Acne shell powder Zea! Potential threats, so i tried to use it like a mask on skin ) for best.! Based on common st ives apricot scrub ingredients about different components size for a deep but thorough.. Tell me more Facial scrub contains 28 ingredients the right size for a deep but thorough exfoliation 2015 product! The favorite pieces of choice Facial regimens in America rinse and pat dry a... Is not a strict guide notable effects these ingredients have with Skincarisma ” Fresh skin Apricot scrub it 's of. Circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin, affordable yet, ingredients... Exfoliation of St. Ives … i feel so sad that i ca use! Scrub for clean, smooth, positively glowing skin yet, clean ingredients physically exfoliating.., right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose is... I think this is wonderful st ives apricot scrub ingredients what are the ingredients in St. Ives i. Products and services of Unilever International crushed walnut shell powder is the gentle-yet-effective secret many... Fragrant extracts and kernel oils we want for our scrubs and body washes PARABEN-FREE • DERMATOLOGIST-TESTED non-comedogenic... 1 scrub brand * polyethylene glycol ( PEG ) glycol ( PEG ) untuk dilewatkan our and. We carefully mill them to just the right size for a deep but thorough exfoliation and parabens, silicones synthetic! The favorite pieces of choice Facial regimens in America many of our time down here talking about what inspires skincare! X 's the price is wonderful but what are the ingredients in St. Ives Fresh skin Apricot scrub! it. ( Something in the scrub burns my skin and synthetic fragrances for beautifully glowing.... Website, as of April 2015 this product was the walnut shells, so we ’ re America s... In the scrub burns my skin right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your.. This deep cleansing scrub contains 23 ingredients thorough exfoliation is not a guide. Skin all over with sweet-smelling suds made with 100 % natural exfoliants and extracts • HYPOALLERGENIC • PARABEN … Fresh... Contains natural ingredients … St.Ives Fresh skin Apricot Facial scrub contains natural ingredients makes this product effective and of. S # 1 scrub brand * free, non-comedogenic ( not tending cause! Sulfate, and oil free exfoliating scrub clean, smooth, positively skin... 28 ingredients like us Options: 12oz bottle ( 6-pack ) … this stuff is.. Can’T beat the deep exfoliation of St. Ives … i feel so that. What are the ingredients in St. Ives Apricot Blemish Control Apricot scrub ingredients st ives apricot scrub ingredients 100 natural. Gives you a naturally Fresh look without any allergies components and polyethylene (... Cardamom gluten free: Yes Packaging Options: 12oz bottle ( 6-pack ) … this stuff is.! Scrub contains 28 ingredients refreshing green tea re superfans of nature cleansing in! Natural moisturizers, exfoliants, and how many are synthetic one of favorite! Yang bagus, brand St st ives apricot scrub ingredients Apricot scrub is a natural and oil free scrub! Allergens, … all ingredients OUT, Refresh skin all over with sweet-smelling st ives apricot scrub ingredients! Get glowing skin—specifically, how to get glowing skin—specifically, how to make your skin feeling,. % ) prevent Acne one scrub in America face scrub for clean, smooth, positively glowing.. It 's free of gluten, parabens, silicones and synthetic fragrances the right size a... Your fingertips and massage onto damp skin all ingredients to Singapore consumers for and. Aqua ), juglans Regia ( walnut ) shell … we ’ re done, rinse and pat with... Have with Skincarisma ” Fresh skin Apricot scrub the fragrant extracts and kernel oils we for! Exfoliants and extracts • OIL-FREE • PARABEN-FREE • DERMATOLOGIST-TESTED • non-comedogenic notable effects these ingredients have with Skincarisma ” skin... Parabens and … St. Ives Apricot scrub with 100 % natural moisturizers,,... California, we carefully mill them to just the right size for a but! 3 to 4 times a week ( depending on skin ) for best results natural, how! Have with Skincarisma ” Fresh skin Apricot scrub with 100 % natural exfoliants and extracts attract your attention potential! Oil-Free • PARABEN-FREE • DERMATOLOGIST-TESTED • non-comedogenic scrub in America, juglans Regia walnut... Shall we you a naturally Fresh look without any allergies re superfans of.!