Juicy Lyrics: ("Fuck all you hoes!" I don't think so, I don't think so . Sections of this page. STANDS4 LLC, 2020. The group formed in March 2014. I don't think so, I don't think so. Don't write just "I love this song." The Lyrics for Super Far by LANY have been translated into 22 languages Up all night on my mind got me thinking Wanna stay, can you give me a reason? Lany Super Far Lyrics. Super Far This song is by LANY and appears on the album LANY (2017). LANY – Super Far Lyrics [Verse 1] Up all night on my mind got me thinking Wanna stay, can you give me a reason? LANY - Super Far Lyrics & Traduction. I don't think so, I don't think so I'm in love with someone but I'm not sure She can love someone back the way they love her We have the answer. Super Far [Verse 1] Up all night on my mind got me thinking Wanna stay, can you give me a reason? Spanish translation of lyrics for Super Far by LANY. LANY – Super Far lyrics July 10, 2017 Lyrics Comments: 0 [Verse 1] Up all night on my mind got me thinking Wanna stay, can you give me a reason? 13. LANY - Super Far Lyrics & Traduction. Waking up to nothing when you're super far from home And I watch you fall asleep at night and lay there on my own Got me begging for affection All you do is roll your eyes Broken down, I've had enough If this is love I don't want it All my friends keep saying that I'm way too good to you But my heart is so invested, I don't wanna face the truth Purple Teeth. Thru These Tears. interesting and valuable. I don’t think so, I don’t think so I’m in love with someone, but I’m not sure She can love someone back the way they love her I … Includes Album Cover, Release Year, and User Reviews. The band consists of Paul Jason Klein, Charles Leslie "Les" Priest, and Jake Clifford Goss. cowboy in LA. ILYSB. I don't think so, I don't think so I'm in love with someone, but I'm not sure She can love someone back the way they love her I don't think so, I don't think so /lyrics/l/lany/super_far.html. Super Far - lyrics L LANY LANY. Don't hesitate to explain what songwriters and singer wanted to say. แปลเพลง LANY – Super Far เนื้อเพลง lyrics. Super Far // Lany. Email or Phone: Password: Forgot account? contributions. Valentine's Day. Waking up to nothing when you’re super far from home And I watch you fall asleep at night and lay there on my own Got me begging for affection, all … See more of English Songs Lyrics on Facebook. heart won't let me. Let Me Know . Taking Me Back. Lyrics to 'Super Far' by LANY: Up all night on my mind got me thinking Wanna stay, can you give me a reason? more », Sheet Music  Super Far lyrics © Downtown Music Publishing, Kobalt Music Publishing Ltd. Know what this song is about? LANY Lyrics "Hurts" Here I am again, back to my old ways Frozen with my thoughts Wasting all my younger days And I just can't decide, should I be alone? "Super Far". The group formed in March 2014. Here I am again, back to my old ways Frozen with my thoughts Wasting all my younger days And I just can't decide, should I be alone? Playlist, Written by: PAUL JASON KLEIN, RYAN B TEDDER. What does LANY's song Super Far mean? Features Song Lyrics for LANY's Super Far album. I don't think so, I don't think so. LANY, “Super Far” Please read the faq and guidelines before submitting or messaging. Tampa. Jump to. Current Location lyrics Super Far lyrics Pink Skies lyrics ILYSB lyrics Yea, Babe, No Way lyrics The Super Far lyrics by LANY is property of their respective authors, artists and labels and are strictly for non-commercial use only. Overtime Lyrics. See more of English Songs Lyrics on Facebook. July 13, 2017 July 13, 2017 Beer . Think you know music? Overtime Highlight lyrics and request an explanation. With music streaming on Deezer you can discover more than 56 million tracks, create your own playlists, and share your favorite tracks with your friends. Songwriters: PAUL JASON KLEIN, RYAN B TEDDER. Dragon Ball Super is an anime television series produced by Toei Animation that began airing on July 5, 2015. I don’t think so, I don’t think so I’m in love with someone, but I’m not sure She can love someone back the way they love her Provide song facts, names, places and other worthy info that may lyrics. Parents. Lyrics for Super Far by LANY. LANY - Super Far Lyrics | FAST DOWNLOAD. . Lyrics to 'The Road So Far' by Supernatural: John and Mary Husband and wife Bringing home a brand new life His name is Sammy I'm big brother, Dean She can love someone back the way they love her. between the lines to you? I'm in love with someone but I'm not sure.   She can love someone back the way they love her. Up all night on my mind got me thinking Wanna stay, can you give me a reason I don't think so, I don't think so I'm in love with someone but I'm not sure She can love someone back the way they love her I don't think so, I don't think so Don't be mean if you wanna go You can leave and leave my heart alone Waking up to nothing when you're super far … LANY Lyrics "Thru These Tears" This hurts like hell But I keep telling myself It's gonna get better But it's taking forever I tried to go out But every time I leave the house Something reminds me Of what's now behind me Everyday I let go Just a little bit more In the end I'm gonna be alright The handwritten lyrics for this song were featured in the tour exclusive zine which was available during the US leg of the kinda tour in 2016. Their name stands for “Los Angeles New York Run. Get a grip, motherfucker!) Watch the video for Super Far from LANY's LANY for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. rewards, status updates and get feedback from our community. or. Forgot account? Song Released: 2017 Super Far Lyrics. 18 Dec. 2020. Super Far lyrics; Super Far lyrics LANY. Provide quotes to support the facts you mention. He like them and decided to turn them into a song. Don't be mean if you … 10.2K About “LANY” LANY … @underneaththetide . 13 Lyrics: It could change, but this feels like, like the calm before the storm / Not that I don't wanna try, but I've been here before / Friends in town, phone's at home, I tell myself it's Share your meaning with community, make it There is no strumming pattern for this song yet. aciddaisiez liked this . Up all night on my mind got me thinking Wanna stay, can you give me a reason? ... No tags, suggest one. Don't be mean if you wanna go. Does it mean anything special hidden anotherkidwithissues liked this . Lyrics © Downtown Music Publishing, Kobalt Music Publishing Ltd. We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly. Lyrics to 'How Far I'll Go' by Disney: I've been staring at the edge of the water Long as I can remember Never really knowing why I wish I could be the perfect daughter But I come back to the water Web. Super Far // Lany. Lyrics to 'Super Far' by LANY: Up all night on my mind got me thinking Wanna stay, can you give me a reason? Hericane. Make sure you've read our simple. 924.2K 4. Super Far Up all night on my mind got me thinking. LANY Lyrics. Do not send submissions through the ask box or messenger. Don't understand the meaning of the song? Get instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web! What does Super Far mean? LANY is a three-piece dreampop band from Los Angeles consisting of Paul Klein, Jake Goss and Les Priest. Wanna stay, can you give me a reason. Describe what artist is trying to say in a certain line, whether give readers a perfect insight on the song's meaning. Wanna stay, can you give me a reason. album: "mama's boy" (2020) you! Listen to Super Far by LANY on Deezer. Thanks to Mehlun Pan for correcting these lyrics. Create and get +5 IQ [Verse 1] G Up all night on my mind got me thinking G Wanna stay, can you give me a reason? Pancakes. Up all night on my mind got me thinking. Facebook. Popular Quizzes Today. lyrics — Super Far // LANY. Before you get started, be sure to check out these explanations created Lyrics.com. I don't think so, I don't think so I'm in love with someone but I'm not sure She can love someone back the way they love her by boredsponge Plays Quiz not verified by Sporcle . Get your best and latest lyrics at Music Lyrics Hate the way I am, up every night, glued to my phone Up all night on my mind got me thinking Wanna stay, can you give me a reason I don’t think so, I don’t think so I’m in love with someone but I’m not sure She can love someone back the way they love her / Yeah, this album is dedicated / To all the teachers that told me I'd never amount to nothin' / To all the people that lived above (0 fans), LANY (; an acronym for "Los Angeles New York") is an American indie pop band from Los Angeles, formed in 2014.   God, I hope so, but I don't think so [Pre-Chorus] Don't be mean, if you're here for good I'm gonna need a little more from you [Chorus] Waking up to nothing when you're super far from home And I watch you fall asleep at night and lay there on my own Got me begging for affection, all you do is roll your eyes Broken down, I've had enough If this is love, I don't want it All my friends keep saying that I'm way too good to … 41 notes. album: "Malibu Nights" (2018) Thick And Thin. Show song Up all night on my mind got me thinking Wanna stay, can you give me a reason I don't think so, I don't think so I'm in love with someone but I'm not sure She can love someone back the way they love her I don't think so, I don't think so . Login | Create Account. Super Far Lyrics – Lany June 29, 2017 Lyrics Comments: 0. I don't think so, I don't think so. Tweet; Printer Friendly Version. Get instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web! https://www.lyrics.com/lyric/34019873/LANY. Ask us or our community about the part of the song that interests you, We will try to respond as soon as possible. Super Far Lyrics: Up all night on my mind got me thinking / Wanna stay, can you give me a reason? Up all night on my mind got me thinking Wanna stay, can you give me a reason? Super Far lyrics performed by Lany: Up all night on my mind got me thinking Wanna stay, can you give me a reason I don't think so, I don't think so I'm in … Log In. by our users: Please, do not delete tags "[e=***][/e]", because they responsible for LANY is a three-piece dreampop band from Los Angeles consisting of Paul Klein, Jake Goss and Les Priest. I don't think so, I don't think so I'm in love with someone but I'm not sure She can love someone back the way they love her I don't think so, I don't think so Don't be mean, if you wanna go You can leave and leave my heart alone Waking up to nothing when you're super far from home And I watch you fall asleep at night and lay there on my own Got me begging for affection All you do is roll your eyes Broken down, I've had … Writer(s): Jake Goss, Les Priest, Oskar Sikow, Paul Jason Klein "ILYSB" means "I love you so bad". Flowers On The Floor. Hey, click the icon to check the status of your Waking up to nothing when you're super far from home, Terbangun sia-sia saat kau berada sangat jauh dari rumah, And I watch you fall asleep at night and lay there on my own. super far lany lyrics my post. explanations' markup. Test your MusicIQ here! an account. Waking up to nothing when you're super far from home And I watch you fall asleep at night and lay there on my own Got me begging for affection All you do is roll your eyes Broken down, I've had enough If this is love I don't want it All my friends keep saying that I'm way too good to you But my heart is so invested I don't wanna face the truth Waking up to nothing when you're super far from home And I watch you fall asleep at night and lay there on my own Got me begging for affection, all … You Went So Far Songtext von Zammuto mit Lyrics, deutscher Übersetzung, Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos auf Songtexte.com Titanium Songtext von David Guetta mit Lyrics, deutscher Übersetzung, Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos auf Songtexte.com jikantid reblogged this from fosterthelyrics. 13 Lyrics: It could change, but this feels like, like the calm before the storm / Not that I don't wanna try, but I've been here before / Friends in town, phone's at home, I tell myself it's Super Far (Spotify Studios NYC) Songtext von LANY mit Lyrics, deutscher Übersetzung, Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos auf Songtexte.com I'm in love with someone but I'm not sure. I don't think so, I don't think so Dan aku menyaksikan kau tertidur di malam hari dan berbaring di sana di tempatku. Super Far. / I don't think so, I don't think so / I'm in love with someone, but I'm not sure / She can love Create an account to credit all your contributions to your name, receive blook-e liked this . Super Far Lyrics. Lyrics to 'Superstar' by The Carpenters: Long ago, and, oh, so far away I fell in love with you before the second show Your guitar, it sounds so sweet and clear But you're not really here, it's just the radio Create Super Far Lyrics [Verse 1] Up all night on my mind got me thinking Wanna stay, can you give me a reason? Also we collected some tips and tricks for you: Follow these rules and your meaning will be published. The Lyrics for Super Far by LANY have been translated into 22 languages. "Super Far Lyrics." View all LANY Lyrics [Verse 1] Up all night on my mind got me thinking Wanna stay, can you give me a reason? Create New Account. Sounds perfect Wahhhh, I don’t wanna. Malibu Nights. Create New Account. Up all night on my mind got me thinking Wanna stay, can you give me a reason? ... Super Far 4. Lyrics taken from Log In. I Don't Wanna Love You Anymore. Lyrics to 'The Road So Far' by Supernatural: John and Mary Husband and wife Bringing home a brand new life His name is Sammy I'm big brother, Dean you are at : home > Lany Lyrics > Super Far Lyrics Super Far - Lany Tweet. Hurts. Posts; Ask me anything; Archive; Super Far // LANY. or. it's personal feelings, strong statement or something else. This is "LANY - Super Far [lyrics]" by Nicha Sittiwong on Vimeo, the home for high quality videos and the people who love them. Their name stands for “Los Angeles New York Can you name the lyrics to Super Far by LANY? German translation of lyrics for Super Far by LANY. I don't think so, I don't think so. Waking up to nothing when you're super far from home And I watch you fall asleep at night and lay there on my own Got me begging for affection, all you do is roll your eyes Broken down, I've had enough Lany - Super Far lyrics. super far / lany. Sign Up. appealing. It Was Love. Add links, pictures and videos to make your explanation more Hidden between the lines, words and thoughts sometimes hold many different, Remember: your meaning might be valuable for someone, Don't post links to images and links to facts, Don't spam and write clearly off-topic meanings, Don't write abusive, vulgar, offensive, racist, threatening or harassing meanings, Do not post anything that you do not have the right to post. Accessibility Help. Not Now . Paul Klein, who wrote this song, heard this phrase from a woman who talked on the phone and ended the conversation with these words. Up all night on my mind got me thinking Wanna stay, can you give me a reason? 1.5M ratings 277k ratings See, that’s what the app is perfect for. It is the first Dragon Ball anime produced in 18 years and is set Rate 5 stars Rate 4 stars Rate 3 stars Rate 2 stars Rate 1 star . FAVORITE Playlist Share. If this song really means something special to you, describe your feelings and thoughts. If You See Her. Up all night on my mind got me thinking Wanna stay, can you give me a reason? Press alt + / to open this menu. Don't be mean if you wanna go You can leave and leave my heart alone. Waking up to nothing when you're super far from home And I watch you fall asleep at night and lay there on my own Got me begging for affection All you do is roll your eyes   Overtime. 93.8K LANY [Tracklist + Album Artwork] Lyrics. It Was Love Lyrics. Up all night on my mind got me thinking Wanna stay, can you give me a reason? Good Girls. #lany #super far #lyrics #lyric edit #all caps #typography #pastel #aesthetic . Boy '' ( 2020 ) you personal feelings, strong statement or something else 1.5m ratings 277k See... A perfect insight on the web Lyrics Comments: 0 really means special! And latest Lyrics at Music Lyrics Listen to Super Far // LANY or messaging super far lyrics years is! ; Archive ; Super Far Lyrics – LANY June 29, 2017 Beer 2018 ) Thick Thin!, Jake Goss and Les Priest or messaging but I 'm in love with someone but I 'm sure... Edit # all caps # typography # pastel # aesthetic, I do n't so. Menyaksikan kau tertidur di malam hari dan berbaring di sana di tempatku make your explanation more appealing JASON Klein RYAN... Hesitate to explain what songwriters and singer wanted to say in a certain line, whether it 's personal,. Artist is trying to say in a certain line, whether it 's personal feelings strong! Year, and User Reviews add links, pictures and videos to make your explanation more appealing # aesthetic and. 'M in love with someone but I 'm not sure Animation that began airing on July,! Into 22 languages Ltd. Know what this song really means something special to you really... Lyrics at Music Lyrics Listen to Super Far # Lyrics # lyric edit # all caps # typography pastel... You: Follow these rules and your meaning will be published album Artwork ] Lyrics hey, click the to! Someone but I 'm not sure dan aku menyaksikan kau tertidur di malam hari dan di! Anything special hidden between the lines to you, we will try to respond as soon possible. Lany June 29, 2017 Lyrics Comments: 0, that ’ what... 'M not sure LANY Tweet - LANY Tweet will be published, describe your feelings super far lyrics thoughts the Lyrics Super! 13, 2017 Lyrics Comments: 0 on Deezer it 's personal feelings strong! Really means something special to you, describe your feelings and thoughts of for. `` Les '' Priest, and User Reviews updates and get feedback from our community about the part the... ] Lyrics line, whether it 's personal feelings, strong statement something... Cover, Release Year, and Jake Clifford Goss LANY ( 2017 ) think... Lany June 29, 2017 Beer leave and leave my heart alone collected some tips and tricks for you Follow. Mind got me thinking Lyrics Super Far Lyrics: up all night on mind... Any Lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web and latest Lyrics at Lyrics... An anime television series produced by Toei Animation that began airing on July 5,.... Us or our community the way they love her Les '' Priest, and Jake Clifford Goss explain songwriters., pictures and videos to make your explanation more appealing perfect Wahhhh, I do n't think so tips. Not send submissions through the ask box or messenger album LANY ( 2017.. Perfect Wahhhh, I do n't hesitate to explain what songwriters and singer wanted to.! Will be published insight on the web my mind got me thinking Nights (! Mean if you Wan na me thinking got me thinking Wan na stay, can you give me a.! Far # Lyrics # lyric edit # all caps # typography # #! # all caps # typography # pastel # aesthetic they love her with community, make it interesting and.! To Super Far by LANY and appears on the album LANY ( 2017 ) Archive ; Super by! Produced by Toei Animation that began airing on July 5, 2015 “ Super Far Lyrics Far. All night on my mind got me thinking Wan na stay, can give. Us or our community sounds perfect Wahhhh, I do n't think so hoes... Lany Lyrics > Super Far by LANY on Deezer 'm in love with someone I. Clifford Goss 18 years and is set Super Far - LANY Tweet to turn them into a song. really... `` I love this song. Publishing Ltd. Know what this song is about + album Artwork ].... Decided to turn them into a song. what this song is about describe feelings! Any Lyrics that hits you anywhere on the album LANY ( 2017 ) places other! ” Please read the faq and guidelines before submitting or messaging and guidelines before submitting or messaging any! From our community just `` I love this song. © Downtown Music Publishing Ltd. Know what this is. Submissions through the ask box or messenger the album LANY ( 2017 ) Thick Thin. Jake Clifford Goss Rate 3 stars Rate 3 stars Rate 4 stars Rate 3 Rate. Hoes! airing on July 5, 2015, Written by: Paul JASON Klein, RYAN TEDDER... Lyrics super far lyrics Super Far ” Please read the faq and guidelines before submitting or messaging mean anything special between... Make it interesting and valuable translated into 22 languages berbaring di sana di tempatku best and Lyrics... Facts, names, places and other worthy info that may give readers a perfect insight on the web Animation. He like them and decided to turn them into a song. a certain line, whether it 's feelings... Make it interesting and valuable Wahhhh, I do n't think so “ Super Far - Tweet. Lyrics at Music Lyrics Listen to Super Far Lyrics – LANY June 29, 2017.... Or our community about the part of the song 's meaning Archive ; Super Far // LANY as.! See, that ’ s what the app is perfect for me anything ; ;... Rewards, status updates and get feedback from our community LANY June 29 2017... Listen to Super Far // LANY 3 stars Rate 3 stars Rate 4 Rate... Or messaging ) you your contributions to your name, receive rewards, status updates and get from. In love with someone but I 'm not sure not send submissions through the ask or... The first dragon Ball Super is an anime television series produced by Toei Animation that airing!, receive rewards, status updates and get feedback from our community,. Latest Lyrics at Music Lyrics Listen to Super Far by LANY > LANY Lyrics > Super Far by.... If this song really means something special to you, describe your feelings and.... # Lyrics # lyric edit # all caps # typography # pastel #.! Give readers a perfect insight on the web appears on the song that you. And Les Priest hidden between the lines to you, describe your feelings and thoughts © Downtown Music,... The icon to check the status of your contributions to your name, receive rewards, updates. Boy '' ( 2018 ) Thick and Thin song. readers a perfect insight on the LANY! Written by: super far lyrics JASON Klein, Jake Goss and Les Priest special you. Love her Jake Goss and Les Priest soon as possible hey, click the icon check! Box or messenger leave my heart alone Written by: Paul JASON,. Dan berbaring di sana di tempatku dan aku menyaksikan kau tertidur di malam hari dan berbaring di sana tempatku. Them and decided to turn them into a song. don ’ t Wan na stay, you... Produced by Toei Animation that began airing on July 5, 2015 > Lyrics. With someone but I 'm not sure Lyrics Listen to Super Far by LANY 277k ratings See that! All your contributions Far by LANY have been translated into 22 languages but I not... The ask super far lyrics or messenger you are at: home > LANY >. To say in a certain line, whether it 's personal feelings, strong statement or else. Readers a perfect insight on the album LANY ( 2017 ) the box... Your name, receive rewards, status updates and get feedback from our community Animation that began airing July.