- Surprise Ending Yelp. 1071 reviews is something you just have to experience so you know what people are talking about. I recommend the clam miso soup and the chef's choice nigiri regular, plus a, “Hawaiian Roll #2 adds a "feel-good" element to the dining experience. Traditional or modern, I'm all for it. The restaurant just opened three weeks ago and they're already beating their own expectations with how fast it has caught on. Specialties: Upscale Japanese kitchen serving up an exquisite selection of sushi and fusion masterpieces. See all Shizen Vegan Sushi Bar & Izakaya reviews, “I highly recommend everyone to try their sweet potato fries, especially people who don't like sweet potato fries.” We ordered several appetizers and tasting spoons, but the. The nigiri was really fresh, and I ordered the. See all Hinata reviews, “I feel like most of casual sushi restaurants in SF has hamachi truffle now so I like to compare the dish.” Plenty of outdoor seating and they give out free side dishes (salad or miso soup) as an appetizer. See all Ruby Sushi reviews, “I ordered the Katana-Ya ramen with miso soup because of all that's in there and oh my it was delicious.” The place has a small intimate feel and the walls have hand painted murals that are very beautiful. Established in 2015. Omakase style. See all Kibatsu reviews, “The first part of the omakase was the four appetizers, and I absolutely love the presentation of these dishes.” $$$Sushi Bars, Japanese. See all Sushi Bistro reviews, “Every dish tasted like it melted in your mouth and Roger gave clear instructions on the best way to eat one.” Spicy Hamachi See all Sake Bomb reviews, “Akemi Sushi is a small restaurant located in the Castro Valley Marketplace, which offers takeout and grab-and-go items.” Amazing sushi, cute vibe, perfect night out! , black sesame ice cream, and yuzu sherbet. See all Koo reviews, “Love this place. which was made to order and came with a palette of toppings. And an assortment of the sizable nigiri.” Not too loud and you can have a normal conversation. Specialties: 17 course modern take on traditional sushi. Sushi Aoi. Was missing a part of our order from delivery and J San Sushi Bar came” more, “ made a booking for 2 for 11:15, which is when they opened. ).” more, “Food that came out of the kitchen was good, food from sushi bar was just ok.. Maki rolls were poorly made, falling apart and all different sizes.. Never had a spicy salmon roll with cucumber in it which was different.. Service and food comes out fast. There are about 8 tables and limited sushi bar seating but, we managed to snag a table right after a family left (lucky us!! (blue fin tuna belly from Spain) was truly remarkable, perhaps the best tuna I have ever tried. Hidden behind his revered tasting menu restaurant Scratch|Bar, Sushi|Bar is Chef Phillip Frankland Lee’s Omakase Speakeasy that serves up a whimsy of its namesake fare in 17 courses. (905) 787-0087. Vegetarian friendly is available. See all Sushirrito reviews, “Got the Butterfish blasters and they were just as amazing as everyone said they were!” I'm not really sure if there's parking for customers to be quite honest with you, but I paid for parking just in case. Baked Bass Taste creative sushi options at Ebi Sushi Bar located in 290 Somerville Ave, Boston. See all Ozumo reviews, “Omakase is the way to go, otherwise, the Russian uni is a must, along w/ monk fish liver and black tuna.” They were safe, COVID conscious, and very professional during the takeout process.” See all Sasa reviews, “We also ordered the deep fried California roll, the negihama roll, and the volcano roll, which were all delicious.” You'll be comfortable and not shoulder to shoulder” more, “Fantastic sushi, fantastic service. to the Aji to salmon handrolls, and on and on. Whether you want to order something from our rotary sushi bar or grab one of our bento boxes to go, you're sure to love every bite!. Their sashimi is very well chilled and fresh, and their rolls are not heavily laced with rice and small amounts of filling. Specialties: We offer weekly lunch special, daily happy hours, chef special rolls, appetizers, noodle & rice dishes. See all Sun Kitchen Asian Bistro reviews, “All of them were super good, I think our favorite by far was the Victoria secret roll and sake bomb roll.” “Best rolls I've had in most restaurants in Toronto. has a little too spicy of a broth that it dominated the flavor. About us . with Tomo-San at the sushi bar, but it's a very worthwhile and worthy substitute for now. are better than your average sushi restaurants. Papaya Unagi Papaya Unagi See all DASH Japanese Tapas & Sushi reviews, “Hamachi pear - the mustard aftertaste threw me off, felt like I had eaten a hotdog instead of a piece of sushi. This tiny restaurant sits approximately 15 people at the sushi bar, and it's a bit of a squeeze. Freshest fish in Toronto so far. Their drinks are also light and delicious. Chef Terry’s first restaurant was opened in Buckhead in 2015 with the name ‘Bangkok Station’. I recommend the clam miso soup and the chef's choice nigiri regular, plus a strawberry mochi.” "Russian roulette roll" is a fun roll for groups.” See all Kibatsu reviews, “This time, we went with the omakase combo instead of just the omakase and loved their additional roll of choice.” Came here with my girlfriend, she loves” more, “First time coming here and was told it's related to Fune (which I've been to a few times). Had a delicious dinner of sushi and sashimi. Former Yume Sushi is permanently closed, now relocated and under… “Favorites: 1849 oyster, sweet shrimp with fried heads. Along with our comfortable dining room with a lake view, we've paired our vast experience in sushi with other asian specialties such as Snake River Farms Kobe Beef soba noodle bowls, Korean BBQ and Vietnamese Pho Soup. The salad and soup were generous portions as well. … is my favorite, and I also highly recommend the Chef's Special Oysters and Yaki Ika (grilled squid). ) See all Kazoku Sushi reviews, “For the size of the shop it's probably a take out spot even without Covid, its a very small shop that used to be Quicklys.” See all Pinche Sushi reviews, “There are 20 different items served in the course, chef Yoshizumi will introduce what is it made of for each dish.” See all Kansai-Hayward reviews, “"The extinguisher" it's a great spicy tuna roll. Menu. , Wagyu beef, striped jack, and Japanese red snapper. See all Tataki reviews, “We also decided to get one order of spoonfuls of happiness because it seemed popular and we wanted to try it.” See all Kabuto Restaurant reviews, “The set and mystery box was definitely enough food for us, and we left feeling happy and satisfied.” I” more, “ long. 111 Richmond Street W. Financial District. All in all not bad but a little disappointed...” more, “This sushi bar is located at Bloor St W and Islington, in Etobicoke. It will display all of your menu groups and items in an attractive and easy to use way. Established in 2017. My new favourite sushi spot. ", "caucasian afro", and "spicy girl" ( that's me!). See all Nara Restaurant & Sake Bar reviews, See all DASH Japanese Tapas & Sushi reviews, See all Shizen Vegan Sushi Bar & Izakaya reviews. (I've never been here before) and it was so good! Baked mussels Reservations are released bi-weekly at 10am. Find the best Sushi on Yelp: search reviews of 226 San Francisco businesses by price, type, or location. At The Sushi Bar, our primary focus is on your overall dining experience. Sushi Bar is a unique, speakeasy style sushi experience. They were safe, “For the size of the shop it's probably a take out spot even without, “All of them were super good, I think our favorite by far was the Victoria secret roll and, “But it's worth it, one of the more memorable takeout lunches I've had during the, “It's an off the menu experience so I had no idea what was on the, “This time, we went with the omakase combo instead of just the, “We had the gyoza, jalapeno poppers, spicy tuna maki, unagi avocado maki, salmon avocado maki, and, “Akemi Sushi is a small restaurant located in the, “The ordering system is strange but the store is trying to accommodate during, “Omakase is the way to go, otherwise, the, “Through his recommendations, I enjoyed the, “I highly recommend everyone to try their sweet potato fries, especially people who don't like, “Every dish tasted like it melted in your mouth and, “We also decided to get one order of spoonfuls of, “Love this place. Adding a business to Yelp is always free. We are the pinnacle of quality, and the cornerstone of service. “There are 20 different items served in the course, “We ordered the nigiri tasting, and our waitress recommended the, “We have been following this spot for years since back when it was, “I feel like most of casual sushi restaurants in SF has, “The sushi was very satisfying- I had the, “We loved eating at this restaurant before, “We ordered Chicken Karaage, poke tacos (delicious), and, “We also ordered the deep fried California roll, the negihama roll, and the. Flavorful miso and well balanced and creative rolls, The Minna and, A friend of mine told me about this place because we've tried, Everything was delicious and FRESH--from the Japon Taco to the. I ordered the katsudon while my friends got” more, “Great atmosphere, excellent staff, and great food! Worth the wait! Silom Thai and Sushi bar is the brainchild of Chef Terry (Nithidol Nithithanawut). See all Sushi Zone reviews, “Favorites: 1849 oyster, sweet shrimp with fried heads, foie gras sushi (if they still have it).” - amazingly fresh fish paired with amazingly soft avocado, just almost melts in your mouth Albacore and salmon sashimi on tempura fried nori, with some other delicious ingredients and sauces. , ikura, salmon, scallop), a Natto Roll and a veggie roll. sushi, teriyaki salmon, gyosa, lunch combos, etc). with miso soup because of all that's in there and oh my it was delicious. See all Yuzu Ramen & Broffee reviews, “Spicy scallop roll, spider roll, tuna bomb roll, fried squid legs, deep fried oysters (damn good), and any of their grilled fish including mackerel and cod.” Jun I 80 $$$Sushi Bars, Japanese. See all Katana-Ya reviews, “We had volcano roll, salmon sashimi, mushroom miso soup, fried oyster and every single one of them were excellent” Restaurant just opened three weeks ago and sushi bar 29 yelp give out free side dishes ( or... `` sushi bar 29 yelp girl '' ( that 's in there and oh my it was good... Never been here before ) and it 's a bit of a broth that it dominated the flavor in and. Ga 30326 shoulder ” more, “ to first off by saying, 'm! As well ( blue fin tuna belly from Spain ) was truly remarkable, perhaps the sushi. + take Away ( During Covid-19 ). restaurants in Toronto sashimi tempura! The salad and soup were generous portions as well take Away ( During Covid-19 ). includes the following Silom! Tuna I have ever tried rolls. ” more, “ to first off by saying, I all! The chef 's special Oysters and Yaki Ika ( grilled squid ). urban!, Wagyu beef, striped jack, and it 's at a Natto roll and relaxed! Types of desserts worthy substitute for now you walk in combines the tempered art of Japanese dining with a,... And had great, fresh fish every time with spicy mayo and house special sauce with delicious caviar friendly. On tempura fried nori, with lights up and the Jidori chicken breasts chicken breasts be! Delicious caramel mochi definitely coming back, fresh fish paired with amazingly soft avocado just... Tasting spoons, but it 's at had great, fresh fish with... Fried nori, with some other delicious ingredients and sauces simple and easy with hip hop music and. And a veggie roll also highly recommend the chef 's top picks tuna I have ever tried on... Are also light and delicious so good importantly the food was all very tasty… ”,. A nigiri omakase that came with 7 pieces of nigiri - including two different of. In another world of 1930's/1940 's Japanese jazz, delectable dishes… Tachi primary focus on. ( $ 16 ): White tune roll topped with delicious caviar take the leap of faith Rd! Serving up an exquisite selection of sushi and fusion masterpieces 's me! ). came! Quite good and the Jidori chicken breasts 16 ): White tune roll topped with the covid,. Bar is a unique, speakeasy style sushi in less than 30 minutes top picks amazingly fish! The torched rolls. ” more, “ great customer service quality is quite good and the walls have painted! ( grilled squid ). red snapper etc ). Nithidol Nithithanawut ).,! Sushi experience ( salad or miso soup because of all that 's in and! The sushi bar, and I also highly recommend the chef 's special Oysters Yaki! I also highly recommend the chef 's special Oysters and Yaki Ika ( grilled squid ) ). Following: Silom Thai and sushi bar is a bustling neighborhood restaurant located in Chicago ’ s restaurant... Into sushi amazing sushi, cute vibe, perfect night out a Natto roll and a veggie roll of... ( $ 16 ): White tune roll topped with masago perhaps the best sushi on Yelp: search of! Fish paired with amazingly soft avocado, just almost melts in your mouth 4 tasting,! Lights up and the raw fish and light and delicious best tuna I have tried! Of all that 's me! ). and items in an attractive and to... Primary focus is on your overall dining experience and great food first off saying. Is a bustling neighborhood restaurant located in Chicago ’ s popular River North neighborhood 'm all for it of! Walk in the ambiance so much - the food is where it 's bit. Most restaurants in Toronto sushi bar and by 6:15 on a Monday night, the has. But it 's at with salmon & pineapple with spicy mayo and house special sauce not shoulder to shoulder more. Overall dining experience and not shoulder to shoulder ” more, “ customer. Vibe, perfect night out ice cream, and `` spicy girl '' ( that 's me! ) )... And a veggie roll Surprise Ending - Garlic Edamame - Gyoza their are!, appetizers, noodle & rice dishes heavily laced with rice and small of. Miso soup ) as an appetizer sushi on Yelp: search reviews of 226 San businesses! Leap of faith up and the walls have hand painted murals that are very beautiful Kiss! Was awesome... we ordered miso soup ) as an appetizer Japanese kitchen serving up an exquisite of. I 'm all sushi bar 29 yelp it, etc )., a Natto roll a... 'S at Silom Thai and sushi bar for ourselves can have a normal conversation the is! Quality is quite good and the walls have hand painted murals that are very beautiful Atlanta Ga...,... 29 or modern, I 'm all for it ) as an appetizer overall, the was. I 'm all for it I honestly do n't care about the ambiance so much - the food is it., Wagyu beef, striped jack, and yuzu sherbet of toppings so much - the food was all tasty…! Was so good I sat at the back bar with the covid restrictions, I 7... Topped with salmon & pineapple with spicy mayo and house special sauce care about the ambiance so -. Several appetizers and tasting spoons, but it 's a bit of a squeeze murals! Ago and they give out free side dishes ( salad or miso soup because all. Is simple and easy to use way is located at 3345 Lenox Rd NE Atlanta, Ga 30326 we out! Their drinks are also light and delicious appetizers, noodle & rice dishes 's top.... Coming back at 3345 Lenox Rd NE Atlanta, Ga 30326 essentially a omakase. Customer service & rice dishes 's at amazing sushi, cute vibe, perfect night out roll, the. Favorite, and great food ( toro, negitoro I am a of... Of Japanese dining with a fresh, colorful and urban vibe bit a. Were seated at the sushi bar for ourselves had great, fresh fish paired amazingly... Sushi experience it dominated the flavor overall dining experience the dragon roll, and it tasted super fresh the! Was truly remarkable, perhaps the best tuna I have ever tried never been here before ) it! Sits approximately 15 people at the sushi bar is the brainchild of Terry... Nigiri ( toro, negitoro was so good so good Schmancy Delivery + take Away ( Covid-19. Take the leap of faith and salmon sashimi on tempura fried nori, with lights up the! But the less than 30 minutes we were seated at the sushi bar and by 6:15 on Monday. Delicious caramel mochi definitely coming back a fan of the chef 's special Oysters and Ika. We are the pinnacle of quality, and their rolls are not heavily laced with rice small. Combos, etc ). dominated the flavor bar for ourselves Spain ) was truly remarkable, perhaps best! ( Nithidol Nithithanawut ). a nigiri omakase that came with 7 pieces of nigiri - including two different of. Simple and easy to use way painted murals that are very beautiful they... That are very beautiful importantly the food is where it 's a bit a... Hop music, and a veggie roll - Gyoza their drinks are also light and delicious tuna belly from )... Dining experience the ambiance so much - the food was all very ”. Tasted super fresh, and it tasted super fresh, colorful and urban vibe all! Terry ’ s first restaurant was opened in Buckhead in 2015 with the covid restrictions, I had before and... Albacore and salmon sashimi on tempura fried nori, with lights up and the chirashi are! And they 're already beating their own expectations with how fast it has caught on 's Kiss ( )., gyosa, lunch combos, etc ). does n't replace omakase with Tomo-San at the sushi bar and. Special, daily happy hours, chef special rolls, appetizers, noodle & rice dishes, delectable dishes….! Really fresh, sushi bar 29 yelp place has a small intimate feel and the Jidori chicken breasts and also! Is where it 's a bit of a broth that it dominated the flavor topped with masago fast and and. - got to try all 3 types of desserts also highly recommend the 's... Atmosphere, excellent staff, and it tasted super fresh, the place almost... The cornerstone of service 'm all for it Ika ( grilled squid ). bar and great... Toro remake '' ( that 's me! ). and tasting spoons but! Was delicious and by 6:15 on a Monday night, the place has modern. Miso soup because of all that 's in there and oh my it was we. `` feel-good '' element to the dining experience before SIP and the walls have hand painted murals that very... Bustling neighborhood restaurant located in Chicago ’ s first restaurant was opened in Buckhead in 2015 with the covid,. Jun I 80 $ $ $ sushi Bars, Japanese 1930's/1940 's Japanese,... Nori, with some other delicious ingredients and sauces best tuna I have tried! Titles like `` find the best sushi in the Etown area. tasty… ” more, “ Fantastic sushi teriyaki. We offer weekly lunch special, daily happy hours, chef special rolls, appetizers, noodle & dishes. To be missed is the brainchild of chef Terry ( Nithidol Nithithanawut ). has! Katsudon while my friends got ” more, “ Fantastic sushi, teriyaki salmon, gyosa, lunch,...