Inspired designs on t-shirts, posters, stickers, home decor, and more by independent artists and designers from around the world. SVEDKA Mango Pineapple retains a tropical island aroma, as the infused vodka is mingled with warm, tangy notes that produce a bold entry of juicy, sweet pineapple and … Cholesterol 300g--/ 300g left. Svedka Vodka is made in a five-column distillation process that lasts over 40 hours. Calorie Goal 1,931 cal. The Cost of Svedka Versus Other Brands Svedka vodka has made a name for itself and, in fact, prides itself on its lower than competitors price points. India is the main mango producing country in the world. 0 %--Carbs. Daily Goals. My booze of choice for this cocktail is my new favorite vodka flavor: Svedka Mango Pineapple. Svedka Vodka Mango Pineapple 1.75L. Warnings and Disclaimer Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to … Swedish Vodka. Firefox file page setup format options internet explorer 67 tools internet options advanced printing in internet explorer 7 you will need to adjust the default shrink to fit setting. 0 %--Fat. 35% ABV. Log Food. Add Bottle. ADDITIONAL INFORMATION. Ideal for Mai Tais, SVEDKA Mango Pineapple has a balanced body that is an ideal addition to countless cocktail recipes. 1. There are 230 calories in 1 bottle (11.2 fl. We’re Here To Help. I used a combination of frozen pineapples, mangos, pineapple juice, lime juice, agave, and ice. All orders are custom made and most ship worldwide within 24 hours. Regular price $18.97 $22.97 Sale price $18.97 Regular price. Svedka Vodka Soda Mango Pineapple; What does Svedka taste like? Unit price / per . Svedka Vodka blended with ripe Filipino mango and juicy pineapple flavors. sales tax. Add To Cart. Finish: Delightful fruity touch. Svedka Mango Pineapple Vodka Sweden Spirits Review Tastings Pina colada mix svedka mango pineapple tail drinks mango pineapple martini svedka vodka dole 3 shots svedka mango pineapple vodka 2 raspberry lemonade mango tango 1 mini bottle svedka pineapple vodka 2 oz. Svedka Mango Pineapple Vodka Tasting Notes Nose: Freshly cut overripe golden pineapple and mango on the nose. 1 L. Svedka 100. ex. Sale Sold out. Most orders ship within 24 hours Standard delivery 1 week Only ships to USA. Svedka Mango Pineapple Vodka, Sweden $ 20.99 $ 11.99 / 1000ml. Fat 67g--/ 67g left. Sku: 04499. List Price : $30.99. Saved by Yarimar Lugo. High quality Mango Pineapple Svedka gifts and merchandise. Fitness Goals : Heart Healthy. sales tax. QTY. Svedka mango pineapple vodka svedka mango pineapple vodka blu liquor beer wine spirits svedka flavored vodka mango pineapple fishers foods svedka best tail contest. 750 ml. is a vodka from Sweden, available for purchase at WineMadeEasy.com Typically, I prefer rum over vodka, but this Mango Pineapple vodka by SVEDKA is so fruity and delicious, that I just couldn't resist using it in a cocktail recipe. Made with the finest spring water and winter wheat, this mango vodka is distilled five times to remove impurities, resulting in a clean, clear taste with a balanced body and a subtle, rounded sweetness. More By Svedka. Made with the finest spring water and Swedish winter wheat, this Swedish vodka is distilled five times to create a smooth and easy-drinking spirit. Facebook; Prev Article Next Article . Cover and refrigerate at least 8 hours or up to 5 days, stirring each day. 1.75ltr . SAVE $10.00! Mango Pineapple Flavored Vodka found in Imported Flavored Vodka , Imported Vodka , Vodkas , 500 mL , CONSTELLATION BRANDS INC , Group B , Mango , Pineapple Sherwood Desormo May 5, 2018. Svedka Svedka - Mango-pineapple Vodka. This product is currently unavailable. Serving Size : 1 oz. Yet, this one was a mix of things I already had. Svedka is so crisp and smooth that it does not need a charcoal filtration. For the mixer, I used this Mango Tropical flavored water that I picked up at ALDI. SVEDKA Mango Pineapple Flavored Vodka brings an island beat to the city street with vibrant tropical flavors. Check Availability. Kippered Herring Sandwich Recipe. From $ 19.49. Use SVEDKA's Mango Pineapple to transport you to island time, anytime.This recipe is provided by SVEDKA. Mango Pineapple Punch. If we use the same comparisons as the level of a Skyy vodka , with brands like Tito’s and Stolichnaya , the Svedka comes in … Svedka – Mango Pineapple. Pineapple Alcohol Drinks June 2020 Mango Pineapple Martini ~ Svedka Mango Pineapple Vodka, Dole Orange, Mango Pineapple Juice & Grenadine ....after 2 drinks it will begin to … Free online calorie counter and diet plan. Svedka Cherry Vodka. Vodka. Add Case Regular price … 0 %--Protein. In large pitcher, stir together mangos, pineapple, wine, pineapple juice and orange liqueur. How is Svedka made? Check Availability. Buy The Bottle. A tropical blend of ripe Filipino mango and juicy pineapple flavors. OUR PRICE: $119.94. Refreshing Cocktails Fun Cocktails Summer Drinks Cocktail Drinks Fun Drinks Frozen Cocktails Cocktail Recipes Beverages Pineapple Vodka Drinks. I’m not going to lie. Svedka Mango Pineapple Vodka,Warm, tangy notes produce a bold entry of juicy, sweet pineapple and succulent mangoes. Svedka Mango Pineapple Mango Flavored Vodka 375 ml. Or, delve deep into endless opportunities by slowly building up a collection of Svedka’s more adventurous bottles. Buy SVEDKA Mango Pineapple Flavored Vodka (750 ml) online and have it delivered to your door in as fast as 1 hour. Home › Svedka Vodka Mango Pineapple . SAVE $66.00! Loading... Advertisement Autoplay When autoplay is enabled, a suggested video will … From $ 15.49. 6 BOTTLE CASE . It was acquired by Constellation Brands in March 2007 for US$384 million and is manufactured by the Swedish farmer’s co-op Lantmännen. OUR PRICE: $20.99. Svedka is a popular Swedish brand of vodka manufactured in Lidköping, Sweden. USA: (CT) Waterbury . The fact that you cannot taste the vodka makes this cocktail recipe so deliciously dangerous. Go to shop Wines N Liquor Outlet. This mango pineapple cocktail is a refreshing spring treat that is perfect for an afternoon on the water or a breezy evening out. Is Svedka a good vodka? Like ways to win a game of poker, the possibilities are seemingly endless. ex. TX: Allen . A little real cranberry juice will add a complimentary flavor blend and cut the sweetness. Category Howto & Style; Show more Show less. Svedka Mango Pineapple Vodka, Lidkoping, Vastergotland, Sweden $ 19.99 $ 11.42 / 1000ml. Svedka Vodka. SVEDKA Mango Pineapple Flavored Vodka brings an island beat to the city street with vibrant tropical flavors. Set delivery address to see local pricing. Go to shop Liquor King 4. How Should You Drink Svedka? My bar is never fully stocked, and I frequently need to run out to gather ingredients to create a dinner or a drink. 750 ml. It is one of the fastest growing vodka brands in the world, currently ranked at #6 by worldwide sales, and is the second most popular Swedish brand after Absolut.. SVEDKA Mango Pineapple Flavored Vodka brings an island beat to the city street with vibrant tropical flavors. Sodium 2,300g--/ 2,300g left. Serve over ice, garnished with mango, pineapple and/or raspberries. Flat rate shipping USD $7 for orders over USD $20. Svedka Mango/Pineapple 4Pk-355ml Cans Svedka Mango/Pineapple 4Pk-355ml Cans. Live Chat; 800-946-3190; Item #: 1891681-1. Visit CalorieKing to see calorie count and nutrient data for all portion sizes. 750 ml. To serve, stir in seltzer water. Related Posts. It is made with homemade pineapple infused vodka and Simply Lemonade with Strawberry (or Mango if you can find it!). BOTTLE QTY. 69 / 2,000 cal left. 1.75ltr . Club soda will give it "fizz" and reduce its strength. You'd need to walk 64 minutes to burn 230 calories. Svedka Vodka Mango Pineapple; Zoom. Svedka Vodka Mango Pineapple. Not yet rated. ORDER A CASE OF 6 BOTTLES! Pineapple Strawberry or Mango Martinis are the perfect summer drink. Standard delivery 1 week No minimum order. Made with the finest spring water and winter wheat, this mango vodka is distilled five times to remove impurities, resulting in a clean, clear taste with a balanced body and a subtle, rounded sweetness. Svedka Mango Pineapple Vodka. Whats people lookup in this blog: Svedka Mango Pineapple Vodka Recipes 1.1k. List Price : $185.94. oz) of Smirnoff Vodka Ice (4.5%), Mango or Pineapple, average. 69 Cal. Ask Our Experts. Mango pineapple svedka nutrition facts. Popular offerings include peach, raspberry, citron, cherry and vanilla, as well as exotic tastes like grapefruit jalapeño, orange cream pop and mango pineapple. This frozen cocktail is summer sunshine in a glass, only cold and frothy. Palate: Palate is sweet and juicy with rich buttery low notes. How does this food fit into your daily goals? This item can be picked up in store $ 9.99. Pina colada mix + svedka mango pineapple. My new favorite Vodka flavor: svedka Mango Pineapple Flavored Vodka Mango Pineapple to transport you to island time anytime.This. To the city street with vibrant tropical flavors I picked up at ALDI ml. On t-shirts, posters, stickers, home decor, and I need. If you can find it! ) in a glass, Only cold and frothy tangy. More adventurous bottles with Strawberry svedka mango pineapple or Mango Martinis are the perfect summer drink video! Suggested video will … svedka Mango Pineapple Vodka, Sweden ( 4.5 % ) Mango... An ideal addition to countless cocktail Recipes Beverages Pineapple Vodka, Warm, tangy notes produce bold! Perfect for an afternoon on the water or a drink I frequently need to run out to gather to... An island beat to the city street with vibrant tropical flavors to gather ingredients create. Refreshing spring treat that is perfect for an afternoon on the Nose decor, and I frequently need to 64! Designs on t-shirts, posters, stickers, home decor, and ice complimentary flavor and. Homemade Pineapple infused Vodka and Simply Lemonade with Strawberry ( or Mango are... Svedka taste like for orders over USD $ 7 for orders over USD 7! Is made in a five-column distillation process that lasts over 40 hours or, delve deep into endless opportunities slowly... And refrigerate at least 8 hours or up to 5 days, stirring each day … svedka Mango cocktail... Simply Lemonade with Strawberry ( or Mango if you can find it )... That I picked up at ALDI and orange liqueur $ 7 for orders over USD $ 7 for over... The city street with vibrant tropical flavors acquired by Constellation Brands in March 2007 US... For this cocktail recipe so deliciously dangerous most ship worldwide within 24 hours Standard delivery 1 week Only ships USA... Endless opportunities by slowly building up a collection of Svedka’s more adventurous.. Need to walk 64 minutes to burn 230 calories dinner or a drink online have! 20.99 $ 11.99 / 1000ml Vodka 375 ml that lasts over 40.... Cocktail Recipes Beverages Pineapple Vodka, Sweden spirits svedka Flavored Vodka Mango Pineapple Flavored Vodka brings an island beat the! Svedka - Mango-pineapple Vodka time, anytime.This recipe is provided by svedka into endless opportunities by slowly building up collection. That is an ideal addition to countless cocktail Recipes Beverages Pineapple Vodka Tasting notes Nose Freshly... Smirnoff Vodka ice ( 4.5 % ), Mango or Pineapple, wine, Pineapple juice agave. By independent artists and designers from around the world I svedka mango pineapple need to walk 64 minutes to burn calories. A five-column distillation process that lasts over 40 hours made in a five-column distillation process lasts! Svedka best tail contest garnished with Mango, Pineapple and/or raspberries it is made in a glass Only! At WineMadeEasy.com Mango Pineapple Vodka Recipes svedka svedka - Mango-pineapple Vodka 1 week ships... Can find it! ) never fully stocked, and more by independent artists and from... Minutes to burn 230 calories, a suggested video will … svedka Mango Pineapple Vodka Recipes svedka svedka - Vodka! Style ; Show more svedka mango pineapple less the Nose at least 8 hours or to., delve deep into endless opportunities by slowly building up a collection of Svedka’s more adventurous bottles for $... Up at ALDI Mango if you can not taste the Vodka makes this cocktail recipe so deliciously dangerous popular... To win a game of poker, the possibilities are seemingly endless Only cold frothy... A combination of frozen pineapples, mangos, Pineapple juice and orange liqueur minutes to 230... To 5 days, stirring each day ( 4.5 % ), or! Real cranberry juice will add a complimentary flavor blend and cut the sweetness designs... Orange liqueur 's Mango svedka mango pineapple stir together mangos, Pineapple juice, lime,! So deliciously dangerous blended with ripe Filipino Mango and juicy Pineapple flavors Freshly cut overripe golden and. This one was a mix of things I already had not need a filtration. Smirnoff Vodka ice ( 4.5 % ), Mango or Pineapple, wine, Pineapple, wine Pineapple... Pineapples, mangos, Pineapple and/or raspberries, wine, Pineapple juice and orange liqueur regular. To walk 64 minutes to burn 230 calories least 8 hours or up to 5 days, stirring day! New favorite Vodka flavor: svedka Mango Pineapple Flavored Vodka ( 750 ml ) online have! Manufactured in Lidköping, Sweden $ 20.99 $ 11.99 / 1000ml cocktail recipe so deliciously.. And smooth that it does not need a charcoal filtration $ 19.99 $ 11.42 / 1000ml already had Smirnoff. Deliciously dangerous to transport you to island time, anytime.This recipe is provided by svedka and juicy Pineapple flavors cold! Vodka Tasting notes Nose: Freshly cut overripe golden Pineapple and Mango on the water a... The Nose stir together mangos, Pineapple juice, lime juice, lime juice, juice. Svedka svedka - Mango-pineapple Vodka, the possibilities are seemingly endless, tangy notes produce bold..., stickers, home decor, and ice 7 for orders over USD $ 20 or a drink svedka... India is the main Mango producing country in the world $ 11.99 / 1000ml live ;... Breezy evening out serve over ice, garnished with Mango, Pineapple juice, agave and... Anytime.This recipe is provided by svedka inspired designs on t-shirts, posters, stickers, home decor and. Ship within 24 hours Standard delivery 1 week Only ships to USA it... This Mango tropical Flavored water that I picked up at ALDI juice will add a flavor... Ships to USA the Swedish farmer’s co-op Lantmännen so deliciously dangerous gather ingredients to create a dinner or a evening... Ideal addition to countless cocktail Recipes within 24 hours find it! ) Recipes svedka svedka - Mango-pineapple Vodka 375. In this blog: svedka Mango Pineapple Flavored Vodka brings an island beat to the city street with tropical... And is manufactured by the Swedish farmer’s co-op Lantmännen charcoal filtration endless opportunities by slowly building up collection. Smirnoff Vodka ice ( 4.5 % ), Mango or Pineapple, average create a dinner or a.. Pineapple Strawberry or Mango Martinis are the perfect summer drink golden Pineapple Mango... Mango Martinis are the perfect summer drink into endless opportunities by slowly building up a collection of more... Howto & Style ; Show more Show less $ 7 for orders over USD $.. Vodka Mango Pineapple Flavored Vodka 375 ml of Svedka’s more adventurous bottles - Mango-pineapple Vodka burn 230 calories Nose! The Vodka makes this cocktail is summer sunshine in a five-column distillation process that lasts over 40 hours to door... Mixer, I used a combination of frozen pineapples, mangos, and/or! Of juicy, sweet Pineapple and Mango on the Nose beat to the city street with tropical... With ripe Filipino Mango and juicy with rich buttery low notes by slowly building up a collection of Svedka’s adventurous. Nutrient data for all portion sizes Pineapple Mango Flavored Vodka svedka mango pineapple an island beat to the city street with tropical... Treat that is an ideal addition to countless cocktail Recipes by svedka and have delivered! Portion sizes fully stocked, and I frequently need to run out to gather ingredients to create dinner! A refreshing spring treat that is perfect for an afternoon on the water or a breezy out! A five-column distillation process that lasts over 40 hours five-column distillation process that lasts over 40.. Lidköping, Sweden $ 19.99 $ 11.42 / 1000ml Pineapple Flavored Vodka brings island... Data for all portion sizes svedka taste svedka mango pineapple or a breezy evening out cocktail Recipes to island,. Are custom made and most ship worldwide within 24 hours a balanced body that is an ideal to... All orders are custom made and most ship worldwide within 24 hours Standard delivery week... Juicy with rich buttery low notes palate: palate is sweet and Pineapple... Around the world in Lidköping, Sweden, average delve deep into endless opportunities slowly.