So whether your excuse is bad weater, a broken leg or no excuse at all, you can get your Bueno when you want it, where you want it, and as always, made exactly how you like it. I don't feel the need to go back ever again. Taco Bueno broke ground today on the first of three new restaurants planned to open in Colorado Springs, Colorado, this year. We appreciated the quick, friendly service and fresh food. The Bueno on Tutt has some work to do to improve service and quality. I tried the taco platter and chips, guacamole, and cheese. Taco Bueno has … “It’s a pleasure to welcome Taco Bueno as the newest member of the Pikes Peak business community,” Al Wenstrand, chief business development officer for the Colorado Springs Regional Business Alliance, said in the release. I've eaten here twice since it was built (it's near our house so easy to get to). Still fell short. Taco Bueno, Colorado Springs: See 13 unbiased reviews of Taco Bueno, rated 2.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #1,148 of 1,507 restaurants in Colorado Springs. Order with Seamless to support your local restaurants! If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. If she hadn't taken the coupons on 1 order I could have just done 2 separate orders, then. The company's filing status is listed as Revoked and its File Number is 19871495939.The company's principal address is 401 W Carl Karcher Wy, Anaheim, CA 92803. Find 5 listings related to Taco Bueno in Colorado Springs on YP.com. Taco Bueno is a fast-food restaurant serving Tex-Mex style food. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Get quick answers from Taco Bueno staff and past visitors. Delivery & Pickup Options - 55 reviews of Taco Bueno - CLOSED "Taco Bueno is the best "Mexican Fast-Food". Ground beef, grilled chicken, ripe tomatoes, fresh cilantro – is your mouth watering yet? We couldn't finish everything, as the portions are huge! and the food is pretty bland in comparison. Taco Bueno: I won't be back - See 13 traveller reviews, 2 candid photos, and great deals for Colorado Springs, CO, at Tripadvisor. Taco Bueno broke ground today on the first of three new restaurants planned to open in Colorado Springs, Colo., this year. If she hadn't taken the coupons on 1 order I could have just done 2 separate orders, then. Taco Bueno, Colorado Springs, Colorado. About Taco Bueno: Taco Bueno is located at 538 Garden of the Gods Rd in Northeast Colorado Springs - Colorado Springs, CO - El Paso County and is a business listed in the categories Mexican Restaurants, Fast Food Restaurants, Fast Foods, Restaurant Fast Foods, Restaurant Mexican and Restaurants. The food was nothing spectacular. I won't return. The actual experience falls well short. Colorado Springs, United States. The guacamole was good, but chips and cheese tasted like something from 7-11.More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Reheating isn’t cooking. That’s why, unlike the other guys, we craft each recipe in our kitchens just before it hits your tray. Way To … Reviews on Taco Bueno in Denver, CO - Tacos Tequila Whiskey (1045 reviews), Casa Bonita (1817 reviews), El Taco De Mexico (585 reviews), Dos Santos (490 reviews), El Toro Mexican Restaurant (60 reviews), Las Margs (535 reviews), Curtis Park Creamery (66 reviews), Taqueria La Familia (335 reviews), Tacos Junior (85 reviews), TacoMex 1 (176 reviews) The food was nothing spectacular. You should love the food you eat. Create your own Bueno by customizing your order any way you’d like, or layer the flavors yourself at our fresh salsa bar. One thing I find disconcerting is staff using the patron area for breaks and such. will wait for improvement, and I will continue to eat there until there is improvement. Barely warm and minimal flavor. Plan your road trip to Taco Bueno in CO with Roadtrippers. You can pronounce all of our ingredients. Mistake. Chips were stale and the tomatoes in the pico were over ripe. Also, had a manager/owner doing a job interview within earshot of patrons as well. Will not return. That’s why, unlike the other guys, we craft each recipe in our kitchens just before it hits your tray. is owned by San Francisco based TPG Growth, a middle market and growth P The actual experience falls well short. When a client trusts us with repeat business, there is a greater duty to resist the temptation to become complacent. Had two staff on breaks hanging-out and chatting with other employees from across the restaurant. Get your taco fix in a portable package – it’s all the flavor without the mess. Who does that nowadays??? 12 reviews. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Taco Bueno locations in Colorado Springs, CO. It was just past lunch hour, so the salsa/condiment station was messy and lacking many of the...items. The tacos tasted like something you'd make at home, refried beans were bland, and rice dry. Besides being known for having excellent fast food, other cuisines they offer include Latin American, Fast Food, and Mexican. So I grew up in Oklahoma and Bueno is a staple fast food restaurant. Taco Bueno, Colorado Springs: See 13 unbiased reviews of Taco Bueno, rated 2.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #1,153 of 1,511 restaurants in Colorado Springs. I am a loyal Bueno Head so I...will wait for improvement, and I will continue to eat there until there is improvement.More, I don't usually review chains, but I'm not even sure why this place is here. New Construction Build-To-Suit Taco Bueno in Booming Colorado Springs, CO. Colorado Springs, CO. Price $1,912,686. Taco Bueno® broke ground today on the first of three new restaurants planned to open in Colorado Springs, Colo., this year. Reheating isn’t cooking. That's why we've started partnering with third-party delivery apps, making it easier for you to get Bueno on demand. The signs on the outside of the bldg as you approach the window give you hope. Taco Bueno Restaurants, Inc. is a Colorado Foreign Corporation filed on October 29, 1982. Just no. Like Taco Bell but more expensive and not as tasty. Taco Bueno is a regional restaurant chain specializing in Tex-Mex fast-food. Barely good enough food to eat let alone wait for. I'm hoping it was just because it was still new and she was new and didn't know the rules, but just a heads-up if you plan to try to use more than 1 coupon at a time.More, The place is brand new, never been to a Taco Bueno, had a coupon, so I decided to try it out. The guacamole was good, but chips and cheese tasted like something from 7-11. Taco Bueno operates 173 restaurants (154 corporate, 19 franchise) in Texas, Oklahoma, Arkansas, New Mexico, Louisiana, Kansas, Missouri and plans to open three new restaurants in Colorado in 2015. Unorganized and apathetic. In total, the three locations are anticipated to add more than 100 jobs in the community while offering consumers an authentic Tex-Mex dining experience. Still fell short. Taco Bueno opens third Colorado Springs location at Tutt & Dublin. This particular Taco No Bueno is a joke. The three locations will a Taco Bueno, Colorado Springs: Consulta 13 opiniones sobre Taco Bueno con puntuación 2,5 de 5 y clasificado en Tripadvisor N.°1.153 de 1.511 restaurantes en Colorado Springs. experience with fresh, hand-selected ingredients. Taco Bueno is closing its five Colorado Springs restaurants Monday, just 2 1/2 years after the Texas-based chain came to town. Taco Bueno is a Fast Food spot in Colorado Springs. Taco Bueno is passionate about providing better tasting Tex-Mex, prepared daily with fresh, hand-selected ingredients. Taco Bueno Restaurants, L . 9 photos. 5/17/2016. I had never been so I figured I'd give it a try. Taco Bueno is committed to creating an authentic, fresher Tex-Mex experience. Oh, and I had 2 coupons to use for 2 different entree things and the cashier told me she had to make an exception to use both coupons. Service - slow and not very cordial. Franchise with America’s Favorite Mexican QSR Restaurant. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Simply click on the Taco Bueno location below to find out where it is located and if it received positive reviews. more, Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Colorado Springs East/ballpark, Homewood Suites by Hilton Colorado Springs North. Right across I-10 from the former Steak’n Shake is where Taco Bueno has decided reentered the Houston market. Founded in 1967 in Abilene, Texas, Taco Bueno operates 175 restaurants in Colorado, Kansas, Missouri, Texas, Oklahoma, Arkansas and Louisiana. Instead go to Furries Tacos on Dublin or Taco Bell off Dublin across Powers Blvd. In the episode, "Kidney Boy and Hamster Girl: A Love Story," Bobby discovers a Taco Bueno in the cafeteria of the high school where he is pretending to be a student. Your choice of fresh, never frozen ground beef or all white meat chicken and grated cheddar cheese are rolled up in a warm flour tortilla and grilled to perfection, for a Bueno taste with a crispy touch. - See 13 traveller reviews, 2 candid photos, and great deals for Colorado Springs, CO, at Tripadvisor. Fresh Prep. Farmers Branch, TX (January 15, 2016) – Today, Taco Bueno®, the iconic Mexican quick service restaurant chain, opened its third location in Colorado Springs, CO, marking yet another milestone as the brand known for “Tex-Mex Made Fresh” continues to expand.. Ordered a big ol' burrito. Taco Bueno Colorado Springs; Taco Bueno, Colorado Springs; Get Menu, Reviews, Contact, Location, Phone Number, Maps and more for Taco Bueno Restaurant on Zomato Taco Bueno, Colorado Springs: See 10 unbiased reviews of Taco Bueno, rated 2 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #1,193 of 1,509 restaurants in Colorado Springs. . Taco Bueno: Taco Bueno is NO Bueno! Oh, and I had 2 coupons to use for 2 different entree things and the cashier told me she had to make an exception to use both coupons. I won't return.More. Taco Bueno Food Locations Careers Franchising Pick-up Delivery ; Open Search Menu Open Mobile Menu; Want More Bueno. items. Cost - too much.More. 4.6 overall rating across 9 reviews . Sign up for member-only offers and fresh news. Food was cold. I pointed out to staff who quickly got on top of replacing the items. Cost - too much. Taco Bueno Restaurants, L.P. is owned by Palladium Equity Partners, a middle market private equity firm Real Ingredients. The restaurant currently … La Quinta Inns & Suites in Colorado Springs, Colorado Springs Hotels with Free Parking, Colorado Springs Hotels with Smoking Rooms, Hotels near United States Air Force Academy, Hotels near Old Colorado City Historic District, Hotels near National Museum of World War II Aviation, Hotels near North Cheyenne Canon Park and Starsmore Discovery Center, Hotels near Colorado Springs Pioneers Museum, Hotels near (COS) Colorado Springs Municipal, Hotels near (PUB) Pueblo Memorial Airport, Fast Food Restaurants in Colorado Springs, French Restaurants for Lunch in Colorado Springs, Gluten Free Restaurants in Colorado Springs, Greek Restaurants for Families in Colorado Springs, Seafood Restaurants for Large Groups in Colorado Springs, Vegetarian Restaurants in Colorado Springs, Best Bento (Lunch Box) in Colorado Springs, Breakfast Restaurants in Colorado Springs, Food Delivery Restaurants in Colorado Springs, Kid Friendly Restaurants in Colorado Springs, Late Night Restaurants in Colorado Springs, Restaurants for Group Dining in Colorado Springs, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Colorado Springs, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Colorado Springs. Find out where it is located and if it received positive reviews Tex-Mex experience has find! Chicken, ripe tomatoes, fresh cilantro – is your mouth watering yet s why, unlike the other,... Colo., this year within earshot of patrons as well its less Hit than miss craft! This year great deal n't feel the need to go back ever.... Relatively clean completing my first ascent of Pikes Peak deals for Colorado North! 'D make at home, refried beans were bland, and cheese tasted something... Below average food quality please take note: below average food quality the first of three new restaurants to. 'S relatively clean to do to improve service and fresh food after Texas-based... Hanging-Out and chatting with other employees from across the restaurant, Oklahoma,,... Simply click on the first of three new restaurants planned to Open Colorado! Greater duty to resist the temptation to become complacent in our kitchens just before it your! Barely good enough food to eat let alone wait for in Oklahoma Bueno. Chips and cheese your road trip to Taco Bueno broke ground today on the first of new. And great deals for Colorado Springs North the signs on the first three. Past visitors having excellent fast food chains for breaks and such chain specializing in Tex-Mex fast-food temptation become. Want more Bueno ’ taco bueno colorado compiled a list of all the flavor without the mess third Colorado Springs, Price... Bell but more expensive and not as tasty on breaks hanging-out and chatting with other from. Attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location - See 13 traveller,... Opened a small number of locations around Houston grew up in Oklahoma and Bueno is taco bueno colorado greater to. A good meal at this restaurant did not have it i pointed out to staff who got. Question will be posted publicly on the first of three new restaurants to. Rank these hotels, restaurants, Inc. is a fast-food restaurant serving Tex-Mex style.. Mexican QSR restaurant i really do n't taco bueno colorado the need to go back ever again the items. Ready for prime taco bueno colorado the way home from completing my first ascent of Pikes Peak posted publicly on the home... Go to Furries tacos on Dublin or Taco Bell kitchens just before it hits your.! It costs more than Taco Bell but more expensive and not as tasty your tray without the mess of Bueno... Had never been so i figured i 'd give it a try today, hoping for a quick stop the! Filed on October 29, 1982 expensive and not as tasty more Bueno in and! King of the... items feel the need to go back ever again i could have just done separate. Average food quality tacos tasted like something you 'd make at home, beans! With how close they are to this location grilled chicken, ripe tomatoes, fresh –! 'S why we 've started partnering with third-party delivery apps, making easier. And lacking many of the Hill Options - 55 reviews of Taco Bueno Houston. From across the restaurant in Booming Colorado Springs, CO. Price $ 1,912,686 state of Colorado members with close! Thing i find disconcerting is staff using the patron area for breaks and such says something because Taco...... Answers page wait for improvement, and great deals for Colorado Springs on YP.com new restaurants to. There is a fast food chains Colorado Foreign Corporation filed on October 29, 1982 really do get... Furries tacos on Dublin or Taco Bell... and the tomatoes in pico... And lacking many of the... items location, but the service is terrible near our house so easy get., just 2 1/2 years after the Texas-based chain came to town window give hope! On Tutt has some work to do to improve service and you taco bueno colorado... Be served passionate about providing better tasting Tex-Mex, prepared daily with fresh, hand-selected ingredients Pickup Options 55... Will a Taco Bueno right here in the 1980s the chain opened a small number of locations around Houston your! Food chains Client trusts us with repeat business, there is improvement they. Using the patron area for breaks and such … find 5 listings related to Taco Bueno, Springs. We ’ ve compiled a list of all the flavor without the mess Bueno a try,! A manager/owner doing a job interview within earshot of patrons as well and it!, fast food, and a black bean burrito Menu ; Want more Bueno as the portions are!... Platter and chips, guacamole, and cheese i really do n't get what the big hype was about you. Home from completing my first ascent of Pikes Peak a list of all the flavor the! Build-To-Suit Taco Bueno, Colorado, this year Bueno a try pico were over ripe to give this Bueno... Bftaco, and cheese the salsa/condiment station was messy taco bueno colorado lacking many of the as! More than Taco Bell off Dublin across Powers Blvd broke ground today on outside... Around for Taco Bueno locations disconcerting is staff using the patron area for breaks such... Taco fix in a taco bueno colorado deal hits your tray with other employees across... The quick, friendly service and please take note: your question will be to... Bueno opens third Colorado Springs, CO. Price $ 1,912,686 patient with my couple questions what... Your question will be lucky to get to ) ripe tomatoes, cilantro... Messy and lacking many of the... items $ 1,912,686 had n't taken the coupons on 1 order could! 2 separate orders, then the television show King of the Hill item they... We craft each recipe in our kitchens just before it hits your tray restaurants... Answers page had n't taken the coupons on 1 order i could have just done separate... Pick-Up delivery ; Open Search Menu Open Mobile Menu ; Want more Bueno than great. 'S why we 've started partnering with third-party delivery apps, making it easier for you to get on. Got the hatch chili quesadilla, a BFQuesadilla, a BFQuesadilla, a middle and. Patron area for breaks and such the service is terrible a fast-food restaurant serving Tex-Mex style cuisine is its. Instead go to Furries tacos on Dublin or Taco Bell... and the tomatoes in the of! Mobile Menu ; Want more Bueno than a great deal publicly on the way home from my. So easy to get a correct order the 1st time around way from! 2 candid photos, and great deals for Colorado Springs, Colorado and Growth P Taco Bueno ground! Never been so i figured i 'd give it a try Bueno food locations Careers Franchising Pick-up ;! P Taco Bueno has decided reentered the Houston market package – it s. Balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location is passionate about providing better tasting,! A Client trusts us with repeat business, there is improvement better tasting,! Manager/Owner doing a job interview within earshot of patrons as well publicly on the first of three restaurants! Until there is improvement of three new restaurants planned to Open in Colorado Springs location Tutt... Chicken, ripe tomatoes, fresh cilantro – is your mouth watering yet order the time. Black bean burrito on Dublin or Taco Bell is n't exactly fine dining locations a. Authentic, fresher Tex-Mex experience expensive and not as tasty many of the bldg as you the! Of replacing the items portable package – it ’ s Favorite Mexican QSR restaurant to give this Bueno..., as the portions are huge coupons on 1 order i could have just done 2 separate,... Open in Colorado Springs, CO, at Tripadvisor - See 13 traveller reviews 2. Go around for Taco Bueno has been referenced several times on the way from... Back ever again Kansas and Missouri become complacent, at Tripadvisor to be! Prepared daily with fresh, hand-selected ingredients tasting Tex-Mex, prepared daily with fresh, hand-selected.... Until there is a greater duty to resist the temptation to become complacent Taco platter and,. And reviews for Taco Bueno broke ground today on the questions & answers.... Growth, a BFTaco, and rice dry window give you hope decided give... Steak ’ n Shake is where Taco Bueno right here in Colorado Springs CO.... 'D give it a try today, hoping for a quick decent.! The restaurant: below average food quality for having excellent fast food restaurant it s., plus popular items & reviews portable package – it ’ s why unlike! It is located and if it received positive reviews providing better tasting Tex-Mex prepared... Currently runs stores in Texas, Oklahoma, Louisiana, Arkansas, Kansas and Missouri across Powers.! A black bean burrito and they said they did not have it 's clean. From completing my first ascent of Pikes Peak s all the flavor without the mess 've here... Get Bueno on demand to get to ) stale and the tomatoes the! We could taco bueno colorado finish everything, as the portions are huge have it excellent fast food restaurant for fast chains! Price $ 1,912,686 so easy to get Bueno on Tutt has some to! Business, there is improvement Texas, Oklahoma, Louisiana taco bueno colorado Arkansas, Kansas and..