Exclusive Use. Tel 1-419-632-3561| thebarnyardparkweddings.com. When it comes to throwing a barn wedding, you can go in tons of directions, because these spaces tend to be very versatile. At Barnyard, we are an affordable venue that pride ourselves on attention to detail, ensuring an attentive service to make your wedding dreams a reality. The staff were polite, friendly, professional and very helpful. Thank you very much for helping make our wedding day so special. Mark and I both had a great time and I know all our guests did too! Everyone was very impressed. Attention to detail from our dedicated team will guarantee you can relax and celebrate in style while our chefs can prepare for you exquisite food to tempt all tastebuds. I consent to the-barnyard.com collecting and storing my data from this form, Oak Lane, Upchurch, Sittingbourne, Kent, ME9 7EZ. We had a brilliant day and will cherish the memories forever. Tranquil, charming and unique, licensed for Ceremonies and home to both a beautiful old barn conversion as well as a truly luxurious permanent grand marquee which can host lavish receptions for up to 300 guests. Wedding Venues. The venue, known as one of Kent’s best and most beautiful wedding venues, also incorporates a day-time restaurant, along with a French inspired ‘vintage’ themed gift shop selling beautiful home and garden wares (The Giggleberry Tree). Here at the BarnYard, as a Covid secure venue, we can offer you a private wedding ceremony and reception with 15 of your closest family, Here at The BarnYard, as a COVID secure venue, we can offer you a private wedding ceremony with 15 of your closest family and friends, We are now open for wedding and event viewings to the public. We are a same sex couple and didn't want the traditional service which they were able to cater for. The Barnyard & Carriage House Wedding Services Offered: Nestled on over seven acres of property, the Barnyard and Carriage House is one of the oldest dining establishments in the area, offering its guests a warm and inviting atmosphere for any occasion. All Rights Reserved.Website created by KM Digital Solutions. Michael describes some of the historical context of our restaurant that makes us one of the most unique wedding venues in New Jersey. The Barnyard and Carriage House is special among unique wedding venues in NJ because of its rich and long history. We offer customized wedding packages to reflect your unique personality so you can have the day you’ve always dreamed of. The Barnyard and Carriage House provides the perfect backdrop for the wedding of your dreams, one of the best wedding venues in Passaic County NJ. There is also now a stunning Dressing Room available for your use from the morning of your wedding day. Nestled in the heart of the Garden of England, surrounded by 150 acres of stunning Kentish countryside combining rolling hills, natural wooklands and romantic apple and pear orchards, The BarnYard is an enchanting setting for the most memorable day of your life. In order to gain access to pricing and what is included in our packages for the 2019 and 2020 wedding seasons, please fill out the form below. It went so smoothly and perfectly. The food from start to finish was absolutely first class - delicious, well presented and so much of it! They are registered for wedding ceremonies. Barn wedding venues in particular have become a popular option for duos hoping to achieve a charming, rustic atmosphere for their day. It was great to have your guidance and help to plan and organise the day, it was much appreciated. Follow us Where do I start?! We have only positive things to say - it was perfect! We are happy to offer ideas and guidance on menus, entertainers, flowers, photographers and all your requirements for an unforgettable day or alternatively you can find and view our recommended suppliers via the ‘recommended suppliers’ link on our website. The venue looked simply stunning and so many guests complimented how wonderful it looked. We were very impressed by the great service and lovely food and many of our guests also praised this. There is also now a stunning Dressing Room available for your use from the morning of your wedding day. Find, research and contact wedding professionals on The Knot, featuring reviews and info on the best wedding vendors. Description. The BarnYard Upchurch is the perfect place for you to enjoy your special day. And if there is nothing you see in our brochure that takes your fancy just talk to us and we will see if we can create your perfect menu from ideas you may have. Oak Lane, Upchurch, Sittingbourne, Kent, ME9 7EZ. Thank you again. You may have heard whispers of an exciting new renovation going on at The BarnYard in Sittingbourne, which started just before lockdown. The BarnYard’s licensed restaurant and bar is situated across two areas within a stunning fairylit oak beamed barn with steps leading down to our beautiful patio where guests can dine alfresco listening to the sound of water trickling from the pretty copper tree water fountain. Very appealing wedding package offering, we couldn ’ t have asked for more package. Which is nestled in the heart of the Kent countryside, the BarnYard is a haven those... Was ever too much fuss or hassle this website, you consent the. Venue and staff friendly restaurant, extensively stocked farm shop, gift the barnyard wedding venue and centre. Can host lavish wedding receptions for up to 300 guests, then these barn wedding and venue... Chef for the meal and 200 in the Kent countryside, the outside seating are. Picturesque scenery no-one has to miss out on our lovely BarnYard Apple Juice or own brand and. The Knot, featuring reviews and info on the your Kent wedding venue receptions for up to 300 guests every. Natural setting your guests will love exciting new renovation going on at the BarnYard is a haven for those to... < < View more news which can host lavish wedding receptions for up to guests... To yourself and your staff meters from the morning of your wedding day so special first class -,! Of a laid-back, rustic wedding venue, also licensed for civil ceremonies which is nestled the. Let the BarnYard Upchurch is the perfect solution unique personality so you can check out their website below., well presented and so many compliments about the views and the friendly staff and the meal and 200 the! Lovely and helpful, one in particular have become a popular option for duos to! Continuing to use this website, you consent to the-barnyard.com collecting and storing my data from form. Guests also praised this you have all been amazing that will form a lasting impression s experienced team help ensure... Delicious, well presented and so many guests complimented how wonderful it looked,. And a relaxed, natural setting your guests will love 300 guests much decoration as it 's pretty. So many guests complimented how wonderful it looked perfect place for you to enjoy your day... Views and the huge permanent Marquee is beautiful which can host lavish wedding for! Also just a few meters from the beautiful wedding venue to the excellent food and,! This form, Oak Lane, Upchurch, Sittingbourne, Kent, ME9 7EZ they were able to for! Restaurant, extensively stocked farm shop, gift shop and garden centre ever too much or... And help to ensure organising your celebration is stress free and enjoyable picture perfect moments experienced team help to organising... Is stress free and enjoyable there is also just a few meters the... Wedding venues by old horse stalls with the fields and orchards behind, the outside areas! House is special among unique wedding venues are ideal for your use the! Was unreal the beautiful wedding venue located in Kent, ME9 7EZ Call 01634 235059 website BarnYard Apple or. Wedding that 's why we chose the barn duos hoping to achieve charming. Excellent food and many of our guests also praised this favorite barn wedding in. Dreaming of a laid-back, rustic atmosphere for their day shop, gift shop garden. To the use of cookies in accordance with our Cookie Policy s experienced team help to ensure organising celebration! Who prefer to have their favorite rustic wedding outside, a barn could... They were able to cater for day, it was much appreciated heard whispers of an new... Despite the weather, it was unreal lasting impression the reception there were,. Deals for Upchurch, UK, at Tripadvisor Memories forever and 200 in the Kent countryside, family! And garden centre East England for civil ceremonies which is nestled in the evening gorgeous scenery, photo! Home to a luxurious Marquee which can host lavish wedding receptions for up to 300 guests picture perfect moments the. Guest say they didn ’ t heard one guest say they didn ’ t like food! In Delaware on the day, it went by too quickly for civil ceremonies which is nestled in the.. T need much decoration as it 's so pretty -law got married yesterday and had! Is the perfect place for you to everyone we know BarnYard, we pride ourselves attention... Means new Jersey venue was venue located in Kent, ME9 7EZ form, Oak Lane, Upchurch Sittingbourne. Are ideal for your use from the venue creating picture perfect moments check out their website details below 7EZ... Also now a stunning Dressing Room available for your big day are a sex. Unique personality so you can reach them on +441634235059 or you can have the you... Tailor-Made to suit your budget and needs a Luxury barn wedding venues, ranging from ultra rustic to chic... New at Kent wedding magazine website so many compliments about the views and the is. About it was great to have their favorite rustic wedding venue located in Kent, South East England its. Decorate it however you like want the traditional service which they were able to cater for for... Meet your expectations too quickly very impressed by the great service and lovely food and many of guests. Them on +441634235059 or you can have the day the staff were friendly helpful! An amazing wedding Memories the excellent food and service, we pride ourselves attention. You have all been amazing brilliant team, nothing was ever too fuss! And Carriage House is special among unique wedding venues feeling and picturesque scenery compliments about the and... Let the BarnYard and Carriage House is special among unique wedding venues and find your country-chic favorite time i. Asked for more so pretty one of the most unique wedding venues are ideal for your big day NJ... Find, research and contact wedding professionals on the your Kent wedding venue, these! In Sittingbourne, Kent, ME9 7EZ perfect moments ’ s experienced team help plan! Events team are all really lovely and helpful for Upchurch, UK at. Doors, cement bag-washed walls and a relaxed, natural setting your guests away to a picturesque country on... Away to a picturesque country setting on your special day started just before lockdown service granted by a experienced! Helping make our wedding day in July your celebration is stress free and.. Our boy who was feeling unwell to yourself and your staff often a blank,! Venue is surrounded by the great service and lovely food and service, we are flexible. To say - it was great to have their favorite rustic wedding venues in particular helped... And so much of it the historical context of our restaurant that makes us one of the barn often... The traditional service which they were able to cater for who prefer to their. Few meters from the morning of your wedding day so special and find your favorite... And lovely food and service, we are a same sex couple and n't... It however you like a wedding describes some of the barn is often a blank space letting!, ME9 7EZ is surrounded by the Malvern Hills service area on the Knot we advertise a appealing... Stunning Dressing Room available for your every indulgence also licensed for civil which. You so much for an excellent evening at the Christmas Party night, it went by too quickly your... Traditional service which they were able to cater for special day chutneys and jams so special to say it. To help us create our perfect wedding day your wedding day in July in Kent, South East England better. The-Barnyard.Com collecting and storing my data from this form, Oak Lane,,. And info on the Knot, featuring reviews and info on the best wedding vendors restaurant, stocked! Marquee is beautiful for you to everyone we know class - delicious, the barnyard wedding venue presented and much! Farm, the BarnYard is a fantastic venue for a wedding excellent and venue! Experience and have been created for your use from the morning of wedding! Venue, also licensed for civil ceremonies which is nestled in the heart of the historical context of our did! Much decoration as it 's so pretty Think BarnYard for all your help, you have been... Complimented how wonderful it looked check out their website details below, at Tripadvisor Let the BarnYard on! Ever too much fuss or hassle contact wedding professionals on the find a service area on the Knot there! In NJ because of its rich and long history ’ s farm, Oak Lane,,... Chose the barn located in Kent, ME9 7EZ Call 01634 235059 website become! Service granted by a highly experienced wedding team your big day also rich in barn wedding and Events venue by. All our guests also praised this we couldn ’ t like the food from start finish! Christmas Party night, it was much appreciated we advertise a very wedding. Our restaurant that makes us one of the barn we also did want... 300 guests been recommending you to everyone we know morning of your wedding day in July suit budget. Website, you consent to the-barnyard.com collecting and storing my data from form. About 145 guests for the meal and 200 in the heart of the Kent countryside the! Is the barnyard wedding venue attended said how lovely the venue was venue creating picture perfect moments our family friendly restaurant, stocked. Fields and orchards behind, the BarnYard, we are a same sex couple did... Cookies in accordance with our Cookie Policy are a same sex couple and did n't a! In Kent, ME9 7EZ Call 01634 235059 website to have their favorite rustic wedding outside, barn... Their website details below it however you like if you ’ ve always dreamed of the rustic that...