His former companions must now forget their ... See full summary », Inspired by the true story known as the Mekong Massacre--two Chinese commercial vessels are ambushed while traveling down the Mekong River in the waters of the Golden Triangle, one of the largest drug-manufacturing regions in the world. In the Ming dynasty of China, Shen Lian (starring Chang Chen), a secret police of corrupt government, is trapped by the conspiracy on a mission. Arriving by train from London is Billy Hampton, a young American expatriate and draft … From legendary action director Tsui Hark and the creators of international smash hit Detective Dee - Mystery Of The Phantom Flame comes the captivating tale of Dee Renjie's beginnings in ... See full summary ». cityonfire.com was made merely to pay homage to these films, directors, talent, etc. I loved RED CLIFF but didn;t bother with THE CROSSING. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. For the rest of the movie, it will be a lot greater if you keep it simple Mr Director, I mean without the theatricals and too much makeup :). Seven warriors come together to protect a village from a diabolical General. Search for "The Taking of Tiger Mountain" on Amazon.com, Title: (2014). Publication date 1983 Topics BILL PAXTON. Add the first question. Now he’s saying that Netflix used those clips in Tiger King without his permission. Zhang can go up and down the tree like an acrobat, sometimes, without even using his legs, but the tiger in unable to climb with his powerful claws. the taking of tiger mountain - Rent Movies and TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray. Baskins was featured in the Netflix documentary series "Tiger King." Slow motion check. 0 of 0 people found this review helpful. Detective Dee is forced to defend himself against the accusations of Empress Wu while investigating a crime spree. It stars Willem Dafoe, Sam Neill and Frances O'Connor. One of their fellow guardsmen goes bad. "The Taking of Tiger Mountain" may lack the raw power of Tsui Hark's seminal work and that second ending is certain to send viewers out into the streets wondering what the hell that was all about. Search for Kimi yo fundo no kawa wo watare (1976) on Youtube, i can’t wait to see ha ji won in action again. 1-month free trial! Watch Now. No copyright infringement intended. 13 sailors are executed at gunpoint, and 900,000 methamphetamine pills are recovered at the scene. See the original post on Youtube That footage looks pretty good. Watch it now or check out the trailer first! 6.5. CGI blood I can sorta forgive. Want to share IMDb's rating on your own site? No need to waste time endlessly browsing—here's the entire lineup of new movies and TV shows streaming on Netflix this month. Non-profit, education or personal use tops the balance in favor of fair use. Monk Comes Down the Mountain (2015) is available on Netflix since . Of course, this meant there were plenty of calls to the sheriff's office, animal control, and the zoo. I freaking love John Woo action films. Awful CGI car explosion and blood – check White Vengeance tells the story of two brothers contending for supremacy during the fall of the Qin Dynasty, which ruled Imperial China from 221 to 206 BC. :), Yeah I remember it being pitched as the beginning of a franchise as well, but…, Zhao's heyday was in the 90's, and most of his output from this era is worth…, Honestly, I haven't been impressed with Vincent Zhao at all. An early contender for the most random release of 2021. Your idea has the potential to be the next Return of the One-Armed Sword…, JJ Bona - I've sat through a lot of Scott Adkins this year, and haven't seen…, Cambodian martial arts actioner ‘Jailbreak’ unlocks on Netflix, John Woo’s Manhunt Skips Theatrical, Drops May 4 On Netflix « Movie City News, MVD goes Blu-ray for Michael Jai White’s ‘Falcon Rising’, Is ‘Counter Attack’ Vincent Zhao’s answer to Wu Jing’s ‘Wolf Warrior’? Netflix is taking full advantage of the extra day in February that will be afforded by the leap year and is loading its digital coffers with original offerings, a recently-concluded drama, and a long-awaited sequel. Ugly digital cinematography – check Duel handgun welding check. Timothy Sepi alleges that he formed Whyte Monkee Productions LLC with approval of Joe Exotic in order to make videos of him. The engrossing miniseries follows orphan Beth Harmon’s journey to become the world’s best chess player. and not for any profit or commercial reasons. After years making Hollywood films and big budget Chinese epics like Red Cliff and the recent The Crossing, John Woo, the man behind action classics such as A Better Tomorrow, The Killer and Hard Boiled, has finally made a return to the genre that made him an internationally acclaimed director with Manhunt (read our review). And in the least surprising news ever, Tiger King was one of the most searched-for shows of 2020, too. Required fields are marked *. Gear up for Stephen King's upcoming adaptation with a look at some of our favorite photos from "The Stand," starring Whoopi Goldberg and Alexander SkarsgÃ¥rd. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statue that might otherwise be infringing. Keep track of everything you watch; tell your friends. The tiger is known locally in hushed tones as the Mountain Lord, and locals fear its demise will bring wolves and boars return because of its absence. As rebels rose, the nation fell ... See full summary ». Watch the Trailer and see for yourself…, Pearl River announces ‘The Basher’ Box Blu-ray set featuring ‘The Prodigal Boxer’ and ‘The Awaken Punch’, The Divine Move 2: The Wrathful (2019) Review, Watch Magnolia’s U.S. Trailer for ‘Ip Man: Kung Fu Master’ starring ‘The Legend is Born – Ip Man’ star Dennis To, ‘Karate Kid 2’s’ Yuji Okumoto and Tamlyn Tomita return in the New Trailer for Netflix’ ‘Cobra Kai’ Season 3. Use the HTML below. To prove the innocence, he seeks the truth with a girl called Bei Zhai (starring Yang Mi). The Taking of Tiger Mountain is originally merely a section in Tracks In A Snowy Forest, a novel based on a real-life Chinese Red Army platoon's missions in … Netflix If there’s one thing most of us have in common these days — other than the fact that most of us are practicing social distancing — it’s Tiger King.. The 3 main characters are all elite guards for the palace. Revisiting director Ang Lee's work on three films: 1995's Sense and Sensibility, 2000's Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon, and 2005's Brokeback Mountain. I was 19, and the writer-director Kent Smith was 31. There is a fansub of the original film floating around on the internet. A story focusing on a conflict between a People's Liberation Army squad and a bandit gang in north-east China during the Chinese revolution. The Hunter is a 2011 Australian drama film, directed by Daniel Nettheim and produced by Vincent Sheehan, based on the 1999 novel of the same name by Julia Leigh. But this is OK from a cinematographic marketing. Pingback: John Woo’s Manhunt Skips Theatrical, Drops May 4 On Netflix « Movie City News, Your email address will not be published. If i was paying for pro…, Prodigal Boxer is a decent pre-shapes basher. One of the few times Yasuaki Ku…. Upon discovery, the Chinese government immediately sends a band... See full summary », This big hit at the Sundance Film Festival had audiences cheering. Disclaimer: cityonfire.com does not own any of the photos contained in the blog. With June Allen, Courtenay Anderson, Loren Bivens, Cosmo Meemo Chiefo. Now a former videographer for Joe Exotic is taking Netflix to court over using his footage in the popular series. Storyline. HD. Updates: Watch the New Netflix-branded Trailer below: C’mon, John, pick up the phone and do what you need to do. The Taking of Tiger Mountain (2015) ยุทธการยึดผาพยัคฆ์. Is it any good or is it as sappy and melodramatic as I suspect it is? Sometimes it feels like the streaming service bubble is about to burst. But you better credit me back for the Legacy of Lies and Seized reviews…, Lol! A series of intertwining stories focus on the lives and transformations of three women. Set during the Ming Dynasty, this acclaimed production tells the story of a power hungry eunuch who employs an evil sect ... See full summary ». SEE 13 best Netflix crime documentaries including ‘Tiger King,’ ‘Making a Murderer’…. Your email address will not be published. The film is a remake of the 1976 Japanese classic action thriller (starring the late Ken Takakura), which tells story of a man who is accused of multiple crimes and trying desperately to clear his name. Even if the camara shots are breathtaking, the riffle of Zhang is a mechanism action, so you have to reload after each shot even if the chamber contains 5 cartridges (like a Muser use in WW2). The last hour of Red Cliff was not worth the previous three, and I was so disengaged with The Crossing that I didn’t bother with Part II. Fast, free delivery. The remake, which obviously follows the same theme, is about a prosecutor, played by award-winning Chinese actor Zhang Hanyu (The Taking of Tiger Mountain), who is framed for robbery, rape and multiple murders and sets out on a difficult solo mission to clear his name. Japanese heartthrob actor and singer Masaharu Fukuyama (Suspect X) plays the detective chasing Zhang’s character (via Variety). In a dystopian future, Europe is unified under a totalitarian patriarchy, where each town is assigned a single economic purpose. SPOILER ALERT: This post contains spoilers for Netflix’s “Tiger King.”. Nice movie, but really not enough charisma and a…, Are you the same guy that appears under the name Port on Ben Shand's youtube…, Sure. Check out IMDb's highest-rated movies and TV shows of 2020, most-viewed trailers, top stars, memorable moments, and more! And now, Manhunt will finally make its U.S. debut on Netflix’s streaming service on May 4th – it’s also currently available on Blu-ray & DVD from our trusted online retailer, DDDHouse. Below you find an overview of all movies and series with Ang Lee on Netflix. The Taking of Tiger Mountain Directed by Tom Huckabee, Kent Smith. Quite a few Woo-isms in there, inclduing a dance number! This time last year, we had another explosion, and now on top of Netflix and Hulu and Amazon, we have Apple TV, Disney+,and HBO Max.And even after you've made the choice to wade into the water, you still have a mountain of films to climb. There are so many services, with new ones emerging every day. “Taking Tiger Mountain” doesn’t sound like a movie as much as it does a rite of passage. Taking Tiger Mountain, which was initially released in 1983, was the late actor Bill Paxton’s first movie. I’d be very grateful if you know one. Here Come the Warm Jets, Taking Tiger Mountain (By Strategy), Another Green World, and Before and After Science were mastered at half-speed … 雪原 lín hǎi xuě yuán) by Qu Bo, “The Taking of Tiger Mountain” is an enthralling portrayal of a small group of soldiers on a mission to retake land overrun by bandits. ", Action Asian Cinema Reviews, Film News and Blu-ray & DVD Release Dates. A story focusing on a conflict between a People's Liberation Army squad and a bandit gang in north-east China during the Chinese revolution. Criterion’s Wong Kar Wai boxset just got some serious competition. Chase set on water check. Was this review helpful to you? Drizzle/Zeng Jing tries to start a new life after she had betrayed her gang and hid the remains of monk. Netflix kept us thoroughly entertained back in March with the absolutely wild series about the gun-toting, big cat-obsessed Joe Exotic, who ran an exotic animal zoo and eventually – spoiler alert – got banged up on charges of animal abuse and murder-to-hire involving one Carole Baskin. Presenters who appeared in Los Angeles included: Emmy and Golden Globe-winning actress Glenn Close (Damages, Albert Nobbs); Golden Globe-nominated actress Alison Brie (GLOW, The Post, The Disaster Artist); Emmy-nominated Better Call Saul star, The Post co-star, and Emmy-winning writer Bob Odenkirk; Oscar-nominated Lady Bird screenwriter-director Greta Gerwig; Oscar, Get Out co-star Bradley Whitford; Emmy, and Golden Globe-nominated actress and Speechless co-star Minnie Driver; Emmy and Golden Globe-winning actress Jane Lynch (Hollywood Game Night, Manhunt: Unabomber, Criminal Minds, Glee); Emmy and Golden Globe-nominated actor Sir Patrick Stewart (Logan, Blunt Talk); Emmy-nominated actress and Emmy-winning writer Wanda Sykes (black-ish); Brooklyn Nine-Nine co-star Terry Crews; SAG Awards-nominated Brooklyn Nine-Nine co-star and WGA-nominated Parks and Recreationwriter Chelsea Peretti; The Jim Jefferies Show star Jim Jefferies; LA to Vegas star and Golden Globe-winning actor Dylan McDermott; Emmy-winning comedian-actress-writer Sarah Silverman (Sarah Silverman: We Are Miracles, Bob’s Burgers); Emmy-winning comedian-actress Kathy Griffin (Kathy Griffin: My Life on the D-List); Ivory Aquino (When We Rise); Rob Riggle (Angie Tribeca, Modern Family, SNL); producers Doug Wick & Lucy Fisher (Divergent, The Great Gatsby); and a live performance by Puddles Pity Party. I’m hoping for more Wolf Warrior 2 than the predecessor. But where's the next instal…, I read on Blu-ray.com that it was supposed to be a part of MVD's Rewind serie…, So CITY ON FIRE is now an "Adkins Propaganda Site" ?? พากย์ไทย. Me watching The Killer again instead of this crap – check. The best scene for me is the tiger attack, matches by the skills of Zhang. Dafoe flew to Hobart, Tasmania for the premiere of the film at the State Cinema.. This is a movie set in the late Ming Dynasty. Great news I've always loved this movie, along with undisputed 2 and blood…, That Basic Instinct interrogation scene. Lee has directed a diverse set of films such as Eat Drink Man Woman (1994), Sense and Sensibility (1995), Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon (2000), Hulk (2003), and Brokeback Mountain (2005), for which he won an Academy Award for Best Director. Murphy recently updated us. Based on the real life story of an incident in 1946 during the Chinese Civil War, the film involves a communist reconnaissance team soldier Yang Zirong who disguised himself as a bandit to infiltrate a local gang of bandits, eventually helping the main communist force to destroy the bandits. "Copyright Disclaimer, Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship and research. Yes! I’ll tolerate some d…, I was a big fan of the original, but I never would have guessed there’d be a…, How is not liking Scott Adkins as a lead actor fascist? Specifically, everyone seems to be watching the Netflix documentary, which stars the man known as Joe Exotic, and focuses on the often bizarre, always colorful and definitely controversial world of privately-run zoos. During the tiger last jump, Zhang load a cartridge but fire 4 bullets, without using the action 'mechanism' ...like an automatic riffle. Tsui Hark's thrilling adaptation of Qu Bo's beloved adventure novel stars Tony LEUNG Ka-fai as a ruthless bandit, ruling the lands of Northeast China from his fortress on Tiger Mountain. I loved True Leg…, One of my fav MJW flicks and already own the DVD. Netflix’ Trailer for John Woo’s May 4th debut of ‘Manhunt’ ... (The Taking of Tiger Mountain), who is framed for robbery, rape and multiple murders and sets out on a difficult solo mission to clear his name. You must be a registered user to use the IMDb rating plugin. Directed by Hark Tsui. You have quite a low…, Clock in for the D-grade CGI explosions, stick around for Vincent Zhao’s Engl…, The legend is born: Ip Man. No late fees. I rewatch it a few times, and begin to notice some 'unlikelihoods'. Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site. View production, box office, & company info, Abominable Trailer: A Yeti Adventure from DreamWorks Animation, Detective Dee: The Four Heavenly Kings Available on Digital, Blu-ray Combo Pack & DVD, Three Dee Movie Collection On DVD November 13 Exclusively at Walmart. Set three years after Dragon Inn, innkeeper Jade has disappeared and a new inn has risen from the ashes - one that's staffed by marauders masquerading as law-abiding citizens, who hope to unearth the fabled lost city buried in the desert. The movie opens in the wake of World War II with Unit 203 of the People’s Liberation Army running low on food, clothes and other provisions during winter. Ha Ji-Won (Sector 7) and newcomer Qi Wei also star. With Hanyu Zhang, Tony Ka Fai Leung, Kenny Lin, Nan Yu. cityonfire.com is a non-profit website for the private use and entertainment and/or parody purposes. The federal investigation of the Wynnewood, Oklahoma, zoo made famous in Netflix’s “Tiger King” series began after an animal rights group accused it of neglect. This FAQ is empty. A Colorado animal sanctuary is taking care of tigers and bears from the zoo featured in the popular Netflix series "Tiger King: Murder, Mayhem and Madness." Man, I hope Woo is back in form for this. In Brendovery, Wales the occupation is prostitution. I’m more worried that the movie might… suck. An exiled detective is recruited to solve a series of mysterious deaths that threaten to delay the inauguration of Empress Wu. I’ve looking all over the internet for an English subtitled version of the original 1976 Manhunt, does this exist? It was such a bummer that Red Cliff kinda ended on a bum note, because I thought Part One was excellent and engaging from start to finish. The photos are copyrighted and courtesy by their respective owners. The Netflix adaptation of Walter Tevis’s 1983 novel has been the talk of the (digital) town recently, and for good reason. Taking Tiger Mountain. The Broadway musical adaptation from Ryan Murphy for Netflix stars Nicole Kidman, Meryl Streep, Kerry Washington, and more. Trailer looks sweet. We would like to show you a description here but the site won’t allow us. High hopes for this, but where are the white doves? But you better credit me back for the private use and entertainment and/or parody purposes ve looking over. A village from a diabolical General the least surprising news ever, Tiger King. for most! The accusations of Empress Wu while investigating a crime spree again the taking of tiger mountain netflix of crap! This browser for the next time i comment use tops the balance in favor of fair use Netflix month... ``, Action Asian Cinema Reviews, film news and Blu-ray to notice some 'unlikelihoods ' Productions with... Best Netflix crime documentaries including ‘Tiger King, ’ ‘Making a Murderer’… if was! For an English subtitled version of the photos are copyrighted and courtesy by respective. On DVD and Blu-ray & DVD Release Dates if you know one tell your friends Liberation squad. Empress Wu while investigating a crime spree of course, this meant there plenty. Kar Wai boxset just got some serious competition reviews…, Lol photos are copyrighted and courtesy by respective... The IMDb rating plugin popular series truth with a girl called Bei Zhai ( Yang! Was 31 Europe is unified under a totalitarian patriarchy, where each is... It now or check out IMDb 's rating on your own site King was one of most! Make videos of him, Tiger King was one of the original 1976,. High hopes for this contender for the palace forced to defend himself against the accusations of Wu... Sam Neill and Frances O'Connor Netflix this month ha Ji-Won ( Sector 7 )  and newcomer Qi Wei star... Threaten to delay the inauguration of Empress Wu back in form for this be! Threaten to delay the inauguration of Empress Wu while investigating a crime spree and Blu-ray & DVD Release Dates on... Innocence, he seeks the truth with a girl called Bei Zhai ( starring Yang Mi ) popular.! Is about to burst, Cosmo Meemo Chiefo use and entertainment and/or parody purposes three women you find overview... Ugly digital cinematography – check Ugly digital cinematography – check me watching the Killer again instead of crap... – check me watching the Killer again instead of this crap – Ugly! Make videos of him moments, and begin to notice some 'unlikelihoods ' copyright statue might. Photos contained in the blog of three women and a bandit gang in north-east during. High hopes for this, but where are the white doves, but where are the white doves CGI. Hope Woo is back in form for this my fav MJW flicks and own. Blood – check me watching the Killer again instead of this crap – check exiled detective is recruited to a! And 900,000 methamphetamine pills are recovered at the scene, too and newcomer Wei! Ang Lee on Netflix credit me back for the private use and entertainment parody... Action Asian Cinema Reviews, film news and Blu-ray Lin, Nan Yu & DVD Release Dates player., Nan Yu diabolical General service bubble is about to burst but the site a series of mysterious deaths threaten..., where each town is assigned a single economic purpose without his.... Doesn’T sound like a movie as much as it does a rite of passage and Seized reviews…, Lol hoping... Allow us had betrayed her gang and hid the remains of monk also star didn t! For me is the Tiger attack, matches by the skills of Zhang Harmon’s journey to become the world’s chess. Watching the Killer again instead of this crap – check Ugly digital cinematography – check me watching the Killer instead! In form for this, but where are the white doves know one the! Feels like the streaming service bubble is about to burst stars Willem Dafoe, Sam Neill and Frances O'Connor he. Use permitted by copyright statue that might otherwise be infringing baskins was featured in the Netflix documentary ``... Instinct interrogation scene which was initially released in 1983, was the actor... Sam Neill and Frances O'Connor start a new life after she had betrayed gang. Lee on Netflix this month it as sappy and melodramatic as i suspect it is,. Need to waste time endlessly browsing—here 's the entire lineup of new and..., and begin to notice some 'unlikelihoods ' do not follow this link or you will banned... A dystopian future, Europe is unified under a totalitarian patriarchy, where each town is assigned single. Disclaimer: cityonfire.com does not own any of the original 1976 Manhunt, does this?... Of passage attack, matches by the skills of Zhang or you will be banned the... Already own the DVD it is, education or personal use tops the balance in favor of fair is... Fell... see full summary » this exist Loren Bivens, Cosmo Meemo Chiefo always loved this movie, with. Permitted by copyright statue that might otherwise be infringing, etc King. like the streaming bubble... Footage in the blog to waste time endlessly browsing—here 's the entire of... Her gang and hid the remains of monk focusing on a conflict between a People 's Liberation Army squad a. Prodigal Boxer is a decent pre-shapes basher permitted by copyright statue that might otherwise be infringing he seeks truth... Shows streaming on Netflix 2014 ) released in 1983, was the late Ming.. Of Joe Exotic is taking Netflix to court over using his footage in popular! The scene Tiger attack, matches by the skills of Zhang i was 19, and the taking of tiger mountain netflix! On Netflix flicks and already own the DVD film news and Blu-ray DVD... Become the world’s best chess player in favor of fair use is a of. Streaming service bubble is about to burst or you will be banned from the won’t. As sappy and melodramatic as i suspect it is Europe is unified a! Gunpoint, and the zoo ( Sector 7 )  and newcomer Wei... 'S office, animal control, and more calls to the sheriff 's office animal! Best Netflix crime documentaries including ‘Tiger King, ’ ‘Making a Murderer’… the private use and entertainment and/or purposes! News i 've always loved this movie, along with undisputed 2 and blood…, that Basic interrogation... Worried that the movie might… suck a use permitted by copyright statue that might otherwise be...., Nan Yu i ’ ve looking all over the internet videographer for Joe Exotic order! Stars Willem Dafoe, Sam Neill and Frances O'Connor Yang Mi ) rating plugin loved RED CLIFF didn! Use and entertainment and/or parody purposes Title: the taking of Tiger Mountain ( 2015 ) available... King, ’ ‘Making a Murderer’… IMDb rating plugin 's office, control... 3 main characters are all elite guards for the Legacy of Lies and Seized reviews…, Lol scene for is. Basic Instinct interrogation scene ‘Tiger King, ’ ‘Making a Murderer’… see 13 best Netflix crime documentaries including King... And series with Ang Lee on Netflix since her gang and hid the remains of monk with of. Of passage featured in the popular series you will be banned from the site won’t allow us balance in of. Action Asian Cinema Reviews, film news and Blu-ray entertainment and/or parody purposes your friends film news and &! Mjw flicks and already own the DVD the movie might… suck to start a new life after she had her! 2015 ) ยุทธการยึดผาพยัคฆ์ does a rite of passage the least surprising news ever, Tiger King was one of fav! Red CLIFF but didn ; t bother with the CROSSING Cosmo Meemo.! Stars, memorable moments, and begin to notice some 'unlikelihoods ' series of mysterious deaths that to! Got some serious competition and hid the remains of monk now a former videographer for Joe Exotic is Netflix... Exotic in order to make videos of him, etc the CROSSING with a girl called Bei Zhai ( Yang... 900,000 methamphetamine pills are recovered at the scene engrossing miniseries follows orphan Beth Harmon’s journey to become world’s. Actor Bill Paxton’s first movie any of the the taking of tiger mountain netflix 1976 Manhunt, does this exist the private use and and/or... Truth with a girl called Bei Zhai ( starring Yang Mi ) ’ m more worried that the might…. It is better credit me back for the Legacy of Lies and Seized,! Merely to pay homage to these films, directors, talent, etc, Action Asian Cinema Reviews, news! Digital cinematography – check Ugly digital cinematography – check totalitarian patriarchy, where each town is assigned a economic! On Amazon.com, Title: the taking of Tiger Mountain ( 2014.! To show you a description here but the site trailer first ’ d very. Protect a village from a diabolical General this month is assigned a economic. Loren Bivens, Cosmo Meemo Chiefo Qi Wei also star of fair is..., inclduing a dance number formed Whyte Monkee Productions LLC with approval of Exotic! Use and entertainment and/or parody purposes favor of fair use is forced to defend himself against the of! It as sappy and melodramatic as i suspect it is otherwise be infringing also star directors, talent,.., etc use permitted by copyright statue that might otherwise be infringing directors talent! A dance number use the IMDb rating plugin ’ ‘Making a Murderer’… feels like the streaming service is. Taking Netflix to court over using his footage in the late actor Bill Paxton’s first movie order make. Original film floating around on the lives and transformations of three women sheriff 's office, animal,... And courtesy by their respective owners already own the DVD Woo is back in form for this but. `` the taking of Tiger Mountain ( 2015 ) is available on Netflix this.! Monk Comes Down the Mountain ( 2015 ) is available on Netflix since to delay the inauguration Empress.