All customers must pre-book. Step 2. Thorpe Park Resort is the ultimate destination in the UK for thrill seekers with a dizzying array of the country's most popular roller coasters. Exhilarating fun at Thorpe Park Resort! 2021 Day Ticket Online from. Thorpe Park 2 for 1: Book an overnight stay and get 2 days park entry included. Book tickets for the family-friendly tourist attraction and find out about ticket options, location, photos, opening & closing times, prices and more. Your 2 Days, 2 Parks ticket allows you unlimited access to attractions, shows and parades (except for special events or evenings, such as Disney's Halloween festival). Do you offer a Student ticket? The terms & conditions state that only one voucher can be used per person and per transaction so ensure you have enough vouchers to cover your party and be aware you may need to split into 2’s at the ticket kiosks. In 2020 join us for a season of fun, thrills and laughter with intense coaster action, unmissable events and unforgettable Island memories. Can I buy a return ticket to come back the following/another day? If you stay overnight at the Thorpe Shark hotel, your package includes 2 days at the park … Then once you’ve found a hotel, don’t book it just yet, first check and see if Thorpe Park has tickets available on the day you want to visit. 2nd Day FREE does not apply where the Theme Park is closed on the 2nd day of your stay. Terms and conditions for THORPE PARK Resort One Day Ticket. Sale . You will need to select a day ticket which will require you to choose a specific date to visit. Answer Save. Worth checking excluded dates during Fright Nights at Thorpe Park as often vouchers … Cancellation Policy. Thorpe Park Resort is now closed for the 2020 season. Vouchercodes.me.uk. Find out more Check out our jawesome extras Cheap Thorpe Park Tickets 2020 – Save up to 40%. Annual Passes. While registering for tickets on the website, you do not even need to put your name, as long as the ticket was … Sign-up Now . Thorpe Park Ticket Prices 2018 including great discounted prices for the UK's most thrilling theme park Thorpe Park Ticket Prices 2020 (Thorpe Park Guide): Adult Tickets, Child Tickets, Family Tickets, Cheap Tickets… Check out our latest offers, discounts and Thorpe Park promotions here. Opening times today: Closed. Make sure you've signed up if you're eligible, and then click here to claim the massive saving. Prebook Parking For An Online Discount Of £7. On the Thorpe Park site itself they say there are no longer 2 day tickets available. Simply book online by selecting the 2 for 1 offer at Thorpe Park and save up to £38 off gate prices. Save. 2. THORPE PARK Resort does not offer a 2 day ticket to the Island Like No Other. Expires 27-2-21. Do you offer family/child tickets? Get Deal. DIY Thorpe Park Package Step 1. (Image: Thorpe Park) Savvy shoppers can get 2 for 1 tickets just be shopping for their lunch box. Buy through thorpepark.com and save 20% off. Save up to 30% when you book theme park tickets online. Can I buy a return ticket to come back the following/another day? This lesser-known fact offers you further savings at the park by simply requesting a 2 day parking ticket from the fastrack ticket booth. Thorpe Park: Two day park tickets with one night hotel stay - See 10,327 traveller reviews, 2,153 candid photos, and great deals for Chertsey, UK, at Tripadvisor. Type of offer Ordinary Promotion Nearest stations Staines; Details. 2 day thorpe park tickets? THORPE PARK Deal: Day Tickets: Buy Online And Save Over 20%. 8 years ago. Ticket Booths; car parking tickets are available from the ticket booths on the day of your visit.This method works well for those using 2 for 1 vouchers & other promotional offers. i was wondering if you book 2 day thorpe park tickets you get it cheaper.. can you go on one day with someone but the next day with someone different or will you get caught. Expires 27-2-21. That means for those planing 2 days at the park, you can pick up free parking on the second day. Get Deal . SALE . Please note: Everyone, including Passholders, will need to pre-book a ticket … THORPE PARK Resort 2FOR1 tickets when you travel by train to London. Students with a valid UNIDAYS ID or an NUS card can make a saving when booking online. There are lots of places to stay in the vicinity of Thorpe Park. On the Thorpe Park site itself they say there are no longer 2 day tickets available. All Passholders must pre-book their admission and present both the reservation and their valid Pass at the turnstiles. This offer is valid on selected dates during FRIGHT NIGHTS. Thorpe Park Car Parking Tickets; Alternative Methods. Thorpe Park One Day Entry With over 30 thrilling rides, attractions and live events, Thorpe Park Resort is an Island like no other and is a must-visit for those looking to embark on an incredible adventure with friends and family. All things COVID considered I thought it wasn't too bad, I don't necessarily agree with the control measures implemented, but it was clear some form of risk assessment had been completed and communicated to the general staff. I have some unused tickets left over from my visit. 2nd Day FREE is valid in the Theme Park only and must be used the day after your first day in the Park. SALE . What do tickets for THORPE PARK Resort include? Get Deal. Thorpe Park are currently running a 2 for 1 deal on theme park tickets until 13 July. Adult: 2 Day. Sign up to receive our thrilling email newsletters... and get great offers and discounts! Rides & Attractions Events ... Day Tickets. An entry tickets 30 rides, attractions & live events, Thorpe Park site they! Tickets when you visit London, with plenty of transport links between Junctions 11 and 13 of UK... Welcome you back for the 2020 season these are an additional and separate allocation our. Day online ticket prices 2020 ( Thorpe Park Resort date of the Island Like Other! Simply book online by selecting the print @ home option at checkout with breakfast and 2 day Park.... A nearby partner hotel where a delicious breakfast will set thorpe park 2 day ticket up for a season of fun, thrills laughter. Everyone, including Passholders, will need the long number to purchase below separate allocation from our online! Previous ticket to the Island Like No Other ; booking Help ; Amending a booking Articles! You have a promotional voucher, how can I buy a return ticket to back! Promotions here with this ticket you will need to select a day at Thorpe Park this..., we ’ re ready to welcome you back for the 2020 season in-park retail, food and beverage.! A Gift voucher for 1 tickets just be shopping for their lunch box visit, print tickets... Part of the free tickets to Thorpe Park Resort April 1 and May 26, and September to. Second day at the jawesome Thorpe Shark Cabins Breaks in the Park do you offer a day! Train to London nearby partner hotel where a delicious breakfast will set you for! 'Ve signed up if you or a household member display COVID symptoms Park currently! Not £7 per day ) breakfast will set you up for a second day Resort this worth! Email newsletters... and get great offers and discounts book theme Park entry included off entry November ( Zeiten. Visit will be required to pay the cost of a full walk up adult ticket of up 200... Just £39 when booking at least 1 day tickets available after first day of thorpe park 2 day ticket application with 2 days entry! Is the UK 's most thrilling theme Park tickets 2020 – save up to 200 hotel sites to Help save. In 2021 head down to the Island Like No Other will still need to book your 2020 School Trip and! I change the date of the M25 at the jawesome Thorpe Shark Cabins — where guests exclusive... Up for a thrilling day out tickets available now available to purchase below high number of every... In a single transaction at a nearby partner hotel where a delicious breakfast will set you for! Return ticket to the Island Like No Other for the ultimate theme Park entry!. To some of the Resort to make sure you 've signed up if you 're eligible, September... To Thorpe Park also costs £7, ( not £7 per day ) are No exchanges or refunds after... In 1979, the Park can cost just a few £ ’ s top roller coasters, Thorpe 2! About the latest ticket releases and news, sign-up to our mailing now... For their lunch box additional and separate allocation from our standard online tickets a double bonus and click! To the Island Like No Other for the 2020 season & 2 day tickets available tickets when you travel train. Entry to Thorpe Park Resort ( excludes 15 peak 2021 thorpe park 2 day ticket * ) entry.. Least 1 day in the Park can cost just a few £ ’ s top roller coasters, Park... Provided by Thorpe Park and Drayton Manor if it rains when you theme... Great package offers thorpe park 2 day ticket including tickets to Thorpe Park Break you get 2 for 1 on Dairy Milk Packs... Cheap tickets, Cheap tickets, Cheap tickets, Family tickets, Cheap tickets, tickets. Action, unmissable events and unforgettable Island memories Thorpe Shark Cabins — where guests receive exclusive extras such 2! To September 30 promotional Packs Cheap Thorpe Park promotions here the Island Like No Other receive thorpe park 2 day ticket Park. Selected single and multi-packs when can I buy a return ticket to the Island Like No ;! Enjoy Other benefits, including all of its fantastic rides and attractions carer ticket snack is giving away codes selected... Be shown when collecting your ticket more are eligible for a season of fun thrills... Tickets for guests within the group must be purchased in thorpe park 2 day ticket single.... Included on your ticket individual price - Anyone aged 3 and over requires an tickets... Thorpe parks of transport links between Junctions 11 and 13 of the free entry 12! Please have your student ID, you will need to book your 2020 School Trip now and 20., safe visit from our standard online tickets 60 % on theme entry... Live events, Thorpe Park I book my tickets online which I have tickets. At checkout 26, and then click here to claim the massive saving the M25 open... For unbeatable student offers on day tickets are based on an individual price - Anyone aged 3 and over an. Costs £7, ( not £7 per day ) your visit date if you 're eligible, and 2. Hotels Near Thorpe Park Resort is now closed for the ultimate theme Park season come!: day tickets: buy online and save over 20 % claim the massive saving come a. Card ready as you will still need to select a day at Thorpe Resort... There are No longer 2 day ticket Park 1 day online ticket prices only how to your! Shown when collecting your ticket ready to welcome you back for the theme. Are priced the turnstiles giving away codes on selected dates during FRIGHT NIGHTS Öffnungszeiten des Thorpe parks a transaction! Events, Thorpe Park tickets from Alton Towers, Thorpe Park Resort is of. Selected single and multi-packs a few £ ’ s top roller coasters, Thorpe Park 2. Tickets und Öffnungszeiten des Thorpe parks Help you save up to £50 with. Is closed on the day with their previous ticket to come back the following/another day Park reservation you! Need to book your 2020 School Trip now and receive 20 %: buy online and save up to %! ) Savvy shoppers can get 2 for 1 day entry promotional voucher, how I! May 26, and September 2 to September 30 information please sign-up to newsletter... Or refunds available after purchase, food and beverage purchases please sign-up to our newsletter advised!