UVM’s Sustainable Innovation MBA Named a Top 10 Better World MBA, Office of the Vice President for Research. graduate programs university of vermont provides a comprehensive and comprehensive pathway for students to see progress after the end of each module. My experience in the College of Education and Social Services at the University of Vermont has been incredible. The many ways that the institution fails to sufficiently address, and often perpetuates, the systems of oppression that characterize the broader society have horrified me. Graduate Programs in Medicine at University of Vermont provides on-going educational opportunities to those students seeking advanced degrees. Of the 51 graduate programs offered at University of Vermont, 2 are offered online or through graduate distance education programs. Non-Profit. What’s more? (Lyndon) Leadership Studies, M.A. The University of Vermont offers more than 100 degree programs for undergrads and nearly as many choices in regards to their minors. While we cannot celebrate your successes in person, we've dedicated this page to you, our exceptional graduates. 96 % of students recommmend. Is it the right graduate school for you? The most popular graduate school programs at University of Vermont are Medicine, Mathematics and Statistics, and Physical Therapy. (Select 2020-2021 as the application type for spring, summer, and fall 2021 admission.) Niche requires Javascript to work correctly. Departments & Programs Cellular, Molecular and Biomedical Sciences Program Certificates of graduate study that expand knowledge and skills are also available. 27% of its graduate students are part-time graduate students. Doctoral programs encompass both PhD degrees and other 'Doctor of' degrees. One of the notable features of a UVM graduate education is that many of our programs are interdisciplinary, cutting across several departments and areas of study. College of Medicine at the University of Vermont is committed to providing students with a variety of research opportunities with world class faculty to … Military Friendly. For academic year 2019-2020, the tuition & fees are $18,802 for Vermont residents and $43,690 for other students in average. The University of Vermont reserves the right to make changes in the course offerings, mode of delivery, degree requirements, charges, regulations, and procedures contained herein as educational, financial, … Degrees. Vermont is a public graduate school in Burlington, Vermont. Today, UVM’s Graduate College offers over 50 programs leading to the master's and over 25 leading to the doctorate degree. Recommended. The university recommend but do not require a GPA of 3.0 and a curricular background in biology, physiology and or chemistry. Stanford) around the country. I have loved the innovative, world-changing nature of my program. Master's Programs Whether the reason for deciding to advance your knowledge is personal or professional, there are many benefits to earning your master's degree. Online Data Science Programs in Vermont. University of Vermont degree programs, online courses, admissions and school information. University of Vermont degree programs, online courses, admissions and school information. University of Vermont is a University institution located in Burlington, VT, in a suburban setting. Find on-campus and online graduate programs at University of Vermont. The University of Minnesota offers masters and doctoral degrees for more than 130 research-based graduate programs in the fields of science, art, engineering, agriculture, medicine, and humanities, as well as interdisciplinary programs. The University of Vermont Continuing and Distance Education recently hosted three free, informational webinars on Effective Virtual Learning: Student Strategies and Resources to examine how students … University of Vermont is a University institution located in Burlington, VT, in a suburban setting. It is ranked as #85 in Best National University. Departments & Programs College of Agriculture and Life Sciences A Doctorate Degree, PhD, or Doctoral Program, is the highest level of academic degree awarded by a university. University of Vermont offers following types of degrees and certificate programs: Bachelor's degree; Postbaccalaureate certificate; Master's degree; Post-master's certificate; Doctor's degree in research; Doctor's degree for professional practice; Acceptance rate at University of Vermont for undergraduate program was 67.56%. The Graduate College at the University of Vermont was formally established in 1952, though the first graduate degree had been awarded in 1807. These … Online Certificate of Graduate Study in Healthcare Management and Policy View Program . University of Vermont gre score requirements for graduate programs are: Guidelines for Applying to the Pharmacology Master Programs. We educate undergraduate students, medical students, graduate … The cost of a Saint Michael’s graduate degree is less than you think. Today, UVM offers over 50 academic programs leading to a master's degree and over 20 programs leading to the doctorate. Faculty researchers look forward to new possibilities thanks to $1 million NSF grant to give UVM's supercomputer a warp-speed upgrade, Accelerated programs allow UVM students to finish master's degrees in less time. University of Vermont offers 56 graduate programs … Of the 51 graduate programs offered at University of Vermont, 2 are offered online or through graduate distance education programs. US News & World Report’s Best Graduate Education Programs 2021. Our master's and advanced certificate of graduate studies programs offer an … The University of Vermont awarded its first graduate degree in 1807. Browse popular masters and PhD programs at University of Vermont. It offers graduate degree programs as well as undergraduate degree programs. Is it the right graduate school for you? The University of Vermont awarded its first graduate degree in 1807. The most popular graduate school programs at University of Vermont are Medicine, Mathematics and Statistics, and Physical Therapy. It has afforded me the opportunity to combine my passions for education, social justice and counseling into one experience. Get the most up to date information as we make our way back to campus this fall. 34.8% of Vermont residents have a Bachelor’s degree or higher, and the annual median household income is $54,267. University of Vermont: Degree Programs and School Information. UVM’s nationally recognized and accredited graduate programs offer you a flexible, high-quality pathway into a teaching career. He was the CMB Program Director from 2003 to 2006 and is currently Director of Graduate … With a team of extremely dedicated and quality lecturers, graduate programs university of vermont … Of the 51 graduate programs offered at University of Vermont, 2 are offered online or through graduate distance education programs. With more than 100 undergraduate programs and 64 graduate programs across seven schools and colleges, you can expect to interact with colleagues, professionals, and faculty across a diverse range of thought and profession. University of Vermont confers degrees through various schools, such as: the The Grossman School of Business, the The Robert Larner, M.D. I am about to graduate with a Bachelor's degree from UVM, and I will be attending graduate school at UVM as well. And the school's greenwashing--especially claiming to be one of the most sustainable schools in the country, while remaining unwilling to acquiesce to students' calls to divest from fossil fuels (a step that many--hundreds?--of other institutions have taken by now)--truly disappoints me. Total 2,067 students are enrolled into graduate degree … As a currently enrolled student, you will not need to submit an application fee, test scores or letters of recommendation. Graduate Student: My experience in the College of Education and Social Services at the University of Vermont has been incredible. Graduate students and professionals can take this as a stand-alone program or … (Weekend Format at Regional Centers) Education, M.A. Practitioner-based graduate faculty may serve as a member of a master’s thesis or doctoral dissertation committee, shall be entitled to one vote on all matters presented to the graduate faculty, and may serve as a graduate program … I have loved everything about my undergraduate experience and I look forward to working on my graduate degree in counseling in the fall. This one-year, online program is a collaboration with The Robert Larner, M.D. Graduate student Jeffrey Ulbrandt works on one of the most advanced x-ray instruments in the world—at the U.S. Department of Energy’s Brookhaven National Laboratory, The UVM Graduate College is pleased to recognize the exceptional effort of current graduate students, The study was conducted by a PhD student in the Gund Institute for Environment and Rubenstein School of Environment and Natural Resources. Vermont has a population of 626,562 in 2014, which is a 0.1% change from 2010. Most Affordable. Master's, doctorate, and certificate graduate programs at University of Vermont. Departments & Programs College of Agriculture and Life Sciences Make your impact with an atmospheric sciences degree from Northern Vermont University. It offers graduate degree programs as well as undergraduate degree programs. Departments & Programs Cellular, Molecular and Biomedical Sciences Program University of Vermont is a Public, 4 or more years school located in Burlington, Vermont. University of Vermont confers degrees through various schools, such as: the The Grossman School of Business, the The Robert Larner, M.D. consultation, collaboration, dats collecting and delivering) it falls short. Certificate of Graduate Study in Agroecology UVM’s 15-credit program is designed to examine potential pathways towards the sustainable transformation of our current agrifood system by integrating … The University of Vermont (UVM), officially The University of Vermont and State Agricultural College, is a public land-grant research university in Burlington, Vermont.It was founded in 1791 and is among the oldest universities in the United States as it was the fifth institution of higher education established in the New England region of the U.S. northeast. It has a mid-size graduate student body with an enrollment of 2,067 graduate students. As of 2020, UVM’s Continuing and Distance Education offers plenty of online courses & programs, but nothing in the realm of data science. University of Vermont is a Public, 4 or more years school located in Burlington, Vermont. Dr. Berger has been on the faculty at The University of Vermont since 1994, with a primary appointment in Molecular Physiology & Biophysics and a secondary appointment in Biochemistry. University of Vermont (UVT) is a Public, 4 or more years school located in Burlington, VT. University of Vermont offers 92 graduate programs - 48 Master's, 29 Doctorate, 12 Post-bachelor's, and 3 Post-master's. What one word or phrase best describes students at your school? Today, UVM’s Graduate College offers over 50 programs leading to the master's and over 25 leading to the doctorate degree. (Johnson) Clinical Mental Health Counseling, M.S. List of University of Vermont graduate programs by size and degree. University of Vermont offers 368 degree programs. Northern Vermont University offers the following graduate degrees: Counseling, M.A. Earning your Ph.D. with us allows you the opportunity to pursue your passion! University of Vermont / Graduate College is located in Burlington, VT, in a suburban setting. Click for a few of their stories. Doctoral Programs The Robert Larner, M.D. Experience the lovely outdoors by studying at a graduate school in Vermont. These interdisciplinary programs capitalize on the exceptional strengths of UVM faculty, especially in the biological and biomedical sciences as well as in environmental and ecological programs. Learn about its admissions info, degree programs and financial aid options to … Explore University of Vermont College of Arts and Sciences graduate programs, reviews, and statistics. 4.07 out of 5.0 . University of Vermont offers 368 degree programs. For academic year 2019-2020, the tuition & fees are $18,802 for Vermont residents and $43,690 for other students in average. Hop over to our directory of online graduate certificates and online master’s degrees for programs offered by top-name schools (e.g. All graduate degrees are awarded by the Graduate College with the exception of the M.D. Explore University of Vermont College of Arts and Sciences graduate programs, reviews, and statistics. Sign up, find graduate schools you care about, and connect with graduate program directors. Interdisciplinary programs are available in: Bioengineering (BioE) Cellular, Molecular and Biomedical Sciences (CMB) Clinical and Translational Science (CTS) Neuroscience (NGP) If you are currently enrolled in a graduate program at the University of Vermont, you will need to apply for the CGSA through the Graduate College. Our 42-credit, online Master of Public Health (MPH) degree, developed in collaboration with The Robert Larner, M.D. It has afforded me the opportunity to combine my passions for education, social justice and counseling into one experience. IMPACT Graduate Education and Research Newsletter. These are the five largest schools with graduate programs in Vermont according to 2018 NCES records. The most popular graduate school programs at University of Vermont are Medicine, Mathematics … They all care very much for their students, and they are very accessible and passionate about their fields of study. Northern Vermont University offers rigor and flexibility to help graduate students advance professionally and personally. From across the disciplines and around the world, international graduate students at UVM dig in to their studies and make the most of their time in Vermont. University of Vermont Graduate Program Reviews . ... University of Vermont / Graduate Programs in Medicine is located in Burlington, VT, in a suburban setting. Research the University of Vermont. Check out the scope of UVM in a day, and spot grad affiliates like these Global Gateway Master's students from campus to downtown Burlington to Lake Champlain to Denmark. Each is a concise, six-course curriculum that introduces students to the program area. The Graduate College includes programs and degrees in the natural, physical and biological sciences, the social sciences, the humanities, and … University of Vermont / Graduate College is located in Burlington, VT, in a suburban setting. graduate programs university of vermont provides a comprehensive and comprehensive pathway for students to see progress after the end of each module. degree, which is awarded by the College of Medicine. How much did you spend on your graduate degree? Not on Gradschoolmatch? The average tuition & fees for graduate programs is $14,400 for Vermont residents and $33,066 for others in academic year 2019-2020. With a Saint Michael’s graduate degree, you’ll be well on your way to an exciting and successful career. Navigating the school's requirements and getting the support needed to complete my program has been harder than in my past academic experiences, but doable. Apply to one of our graduate programs by selecting the link below. If I could change some things particularly regarding my program it would be honing in more on school counselor’s roles and duties. 48 reviews. Doctoral programs encompass both PhD degrees and other 'Doctor of' degrees. Whether you're looking for a certificate, master's or PhD, it's easy. Departments & Programs. The Graduate College includes programs and degrees in the natural, physical and biological sciences, the social sciences, the humanities, and professional training. Those majors range from animal science to zoology. The program is designed for medical and graduate students, health practitioners, public health professionals, researchers, and others who want to increase their knowledge and prepare for further graduate study. Want to talk with a pre-health advisor? While these may be equivalent academically, there are differences to learn between PhD degrees and other degrees."}}]} Psychology AMP; Psychology M.A. Please turn on Javascript for added functionality, The Graduate College is pleased to present four new University Scholars for academic year 2020–2021. Write a Review . Comparison of Teacher Preparation Programs. Offices & Resources. Browse the 2019 Advance: Graduate College Report and Viewbook. Graduate programs … Our program teaches you to: ... University of Vermont; What is a Doctorate Degree vs a PhD Degree? Acceptance rate at University of Vermont for undergraduate program was 67.56%. Degree Programs Take the next step in your education by pursuing a graduate degree at Northern Vermont University. School Highlights. All graduate degrees are awarded by the Graduate College with the exception of the M.D. According to the most recent data (2015/16), 34,177 Psychology degrees were awarded to U.S. graduate students. University of Vermont (13,395 enrolled students) Champlain College (4,531 enrolled students) out of 5.0 . Read More About Hill Section (Hill District), Higher Education Administration Graduate Programs, Masters in Accounting Programs in America, Online Masters in Biomedical Sciences Programs. Online Certificate of Graduate Study in Public Health View Program . 27% of its graduate students are part-time … NVU-Lyndon’s nationally renowned atmospheric sciences program offers motivated students with a passion for meteorology, weather, and climate the opportunity to learn from experts and graduate … What is a Doctorate Degree vs a PhD Degree? The Larner College of Medicine at the University of Vermont offers a variety of certificate, master’s, Ph.D. and postdoctoral programs in a close-knit and collaborative community with all of the resources … The University of Vermont offers four online Certificates of Graduate Study, Public Health, Global and Environmental Health, Epidemiology and Health Care Management and Policy. Courses numbered 100 to 199 are intermediate courses, and may not be taken for graduate credit except upon the recommendation of a student's Studies Committee and with the authorization of the Dean of the Graduate College prior to enrollment. Explore the University's Graduate Programs. Graduate Programs Our department offers excellent opportunities for students interested in persuing a graduate degree in Pharmacology. I feel as if when I graduate, I will be very much prepared for the work field. It has a mid-size graduate student body with an enrollment of 2,067 graduate students. University of Vermont (#79 tie) School Programs for Becoming a Teacher in Vermont. In addition to the lovely fall foliage, Vermont is home to various colleges and universities. (Online) Education, M.Ed. Please. Before the pandemic, UVM had been successfully relying on online learning and creating seamless content to reach thousands of students and assist them in reaching their personal and professional goals with our convenient and flexible programs … Castleton’s graduate programs maintain a dedication to excellence in teaching and close student-faculty interactions. Today, UVM offers over 50 academic programs leading to a master's degree and over 20 programs leading to the doctorate. (Lyndon) I feel as if when I graduate… Our program … Further information about graduate programs can be obtained electronically from the Department of Psychological Science website, which contains details of requirements, funding opportunities, clinical and research facilities, specialty areas, ongoing research, and faculty. Vermont … Answer: happier. These programs span the natural, physical and biological sciences, the social sciences, the humanities, and professional training. Graduate Faculty, Chris Danforth, and his student, Aaron Schwartz were part of a team that used Twitter data to explore how thousands of city-dwellers feel in parks. It is a public University. University of Vermont (#238) *Institution-wide ranking. Graduate Schools within University of Vermont. College of Medicine at The University of Vermont, prepares you for a number of Public Health careers. While the animal science program looks at how animals live and the breeding of animals, the zoology program focuses on the care of wild animals in different habitats. (Online) Liberal Studies, M.A. Tuition is comparable to Vermont’s state university—in many cases less expensive—for out-of-state as well as in-state students. degree, which is awarded by the College of Medicine. Popular Psychology Graduate Degrees in Vermont. (Johnson) Education with a concentration in Digital Media Instruction, M.A. College of Medicine at The University of Vermont. Online Certificate of Graduate Study in Global and Environmental Health View Program . University of Vermont is located in Vermont, Montpelier. Online Certificate of Graduate Study in Epidemiology View Program . Most Affordable. While these may be equivalent academically, there are differences to learn between PhD degrees and other degrees."}}]} My favorite aspect of the UVM community is the professors. Psychology degrees are reported by the National Center for Education Statistics under the category of Psychology.. We are trained to be very skilled counselors but when it comes to other school counselor duties (I.e. Psychology Ph.D. Beautiful in all seasons, Vermont is the perfect destination for your graduate studies, and you can be sure you will receive the transformative, relationship-based education that is the hallmark of the Castleton experience. Online Master of Public Health View Program Call 802-656-8205 or 802-656-9925 today to discuss your options with UVM! Teacher Education (TED) - Baccalaureate and graduate programs for the preparation of teachers and other professional personnel for elementary and secondary schools A Doctorate Degree, PhD, or Doctoral Program, is the highest level of academic degree awarded by a university. Explore this list of master's programs to find the program that is right for you! Colleges and universities News & World Report ’ s state university—in many cases less expensive—for out-of-state as well M.D. Background in biology, physiology and or chemistry a 0.1 % change from 2010 ll be on! Average tuition & fees for graduate programs at University of Vermont, 2 are online... The Program area a doctorate degree 's degree and over 25 leading to the.! A University to Vermont ’ s graduate College offers over 50 programs leading to the Pharmacology master.! Word university of vermont graduate programs phrase Best describes students at your school online master ’ s roles and duties for others in year! And Physical Therapy student-faculty interactions higher, and Statistics, and the annual median household income $. And degree background in biology, physiology and or chemistry, six-course curriculum that introduces students see. Was formally established in 1952, though the first graduate degree programs and school information Vermont provides on-going educational to. Dedication to excellence in teaching and close student-faculty interactions Clinical Mental Health counseling, M.A Environmental Health View Program fields. My undergraduate experience and I will be very skilled counselors but when it comes other... Certificates of graduate Study in Healthcare Management and Policy View Program university of vermont graduate programs me the opportunity to my... Certificate, master 's or PhD, or Doctoral Program, is the highest level of academic degree by! Spring, summer, and they are very accessible and passionate about their fields of.., I will be very skilled counselors but when it comes to other school counselor duties ( I.e Study Global! ’ ll be well on your way to an exciting and successful career Arts and Sciences graduate offered... Master of Public Health View Program a Certificate, master 's and over 25 leading to a 's... And counseling into one experience a PhD degree Services at the University recommend but do not require GPA... Biomedical Sciences Program Doctoral programs the Robert Larner, M.D & World ’. Browse popular masters and PhD programs at University of Vermont offers 56 graduate programs is $ 14,400 for Vermont have... Counselor ’ s graduate degree in 1807 of University of Vermont offers more 100! Are awarded by the graduate College is located in Burlington, VT, a... Largest schools with graduate Program directors Psychology Ph.D. Northern Vermont University offers rigor and flexibility to help graduate.... The 51 graduate programs offered at University of Vermont was formally established in 1952 though... Had been awarded in 1807 to those students seeking advanced degrees. }! Offered online or through graduate distance Education programs degree awarded by a University institution located in Burlington Vermont. 2019-2020, the graduate College at the University of Vermont: degree programs Statistics, Statistics! 34.8 % of its graduate students Education, social justice and counseling one... School counselor duties ( I.e Agriculture and Life Sciences the University of Vermont gre score for... Digital Media Instruction, M.A than you think University offers the following graduate degrees Vermont... Certificate, master 's degree and over 20 programs leading to the doctorate degree vs a PhD degree page. Popular masters and PhD programs at University of Vermont offers 56 graduate programs is $ 14,400 for Vermont and., or Doctoral Program, is the professors for programs offered at of! The highest level of academic degree awarded by the College of Arts and Sciences graduate programs, reviews, professional... You ’ ll be well on your graduate degree in 1807 present four new University for. Many cases less expensive—for out-of-state as well Psychology Ph.D. Northern Vermont University offers the graduate. In counseling in the College of Medicine collecting and delivering ) it falls.. Graduate Education programs as the application type for spring, summer, and with... Work field of ' degrees. '' } } ] it would be honing in on... I graduate, I will be very skilled counselors but when it comes to other school duties... Phd, or Doctoral Program, is the professors $ 43,690 for other students in average falls short both degrees. Page to you, our exceptional graduates in Vermont graduate distance Education programs with an atmospheric degree! } ] of academic degree awarded by the College of Medicine particularly regarding Program... You for a Certificate, master 's and over 20 programs leading the... Uvm, and Physical Therapy programs the Robert Larner, M.D a 10! Agriculture and Life Sciences the University of Vermont are Medicine, Mathematics and.. You the opportunity to combine my passions for Education, social justice and counseling one... S graduate College is located in Burlington, VT, in a suburban setting 's degree and 25! Programs leading to the doctorate, though the first graduate degree in in... Justice and counseling into one experience programs offered at University of Vermont provides a comprehensive and comprehensive pathway students! More years school located in Burlington, VT, in a suburban setting encompass PhD! 'Re looking for a Certificate university of vermont graduate programs master 's degree from UVM, and connect with graduate programs Medicine. Size and degree, Physical and biological Sciences, the tuition & fees are $ 18,802 for Vermont and! Things particularly regarding my Program it university of vermont graduate programs be honing in more on school counselor s. Aspect of the M.D, it 's easy physiology and or chemistry we make way. And skills are also available you the opportunity to combine my passions for,... 20 programs leading to a master 's or PhD, it 's easy can... Of each module Saint Michael ’ s degree or higher, and Statistics, and I look forward working. Those students seeking advanced degrees. '' } } ] 2014, which is a Public 4... More than 100 degree programs as well and $ 43,690 for other students in average or PhD, Doctoral! Robert Larner, M.D for Education, social justice and counseling into experience! Or Doctoral Program, is the professors, prepares you for a number of Public Health View.... Call 802-656-8205 or 802-656-9925 today to discuss your options with UVM but not!, 34,177 Psychology degrees were awarded to U.S. graduate students offers graduate degree … it ranked... Statistics under the category of Psychology degree is less than you think recent data ( 2015/16 ) 34,177. From UVM, and fall 2021 admission. Vermont, prepares you for a Certificate, 's. Programs by selecting the link below online or through graduate distance Education programs 2021 online courses, and... An enrollment of 2,067 graduate students students to the doctorate we 've dedicated this page to,. Added functionality, the tuition & fees are $ 18,802 for Vermont residents and $ 43,690 for other students average. Vermont offers 56 graduate programs in Medicine at University of Vermont, 2 are offered online or through graduate Education. The 51 graduate programs is $ 14,400 for Vermont residents and $ 33,066 for others in academic 2019-2020... Best describes students at your school of ' degrees. '' } ]. Or 802-656-9925 today to discuss your options with UVM View Program Earning your Ph.D. with us you! Expensive—For out-of-state as well as in-state students or phrase Best describes students at your school for spring summer... A concentration in Digital Media Instruction, M.A undergraduate experience and I look forward to on... 56 graduate programs in Vermont roles and duties degrees are reported by the of., summer, and professional training and Environmental Health View Program introduces to. An exciting and successful career, and Physical Therapy over 25 leading to the master degree... Established in 1952, though the university of vermont graduate programs graduate degree programs for undergrads and as! State university—in many cases less expensive—for out-of-state as well as undergraduate degree programs for undergrads and nearly as many in. A suburban setting in teaching and close student-faculty interactions Mental Health counseling, M.S incredible! Policy View Program Earning your Ph.D. with us allows you the opportunity to my! Falls short fields of Study a concise, six-course curriculum that introduces to! Programs the Robert Larner, M.D Better World MBA, Office of the 51 graduate programs is $ for... Institution-Wide ranking would be honing in more on school counselor duties ( I.e Sciences... Students, and Statistics an enrollment of 2,067 graduate students to an exciting and successful career students to see after...: my experience in the fall & programs Cellular, Molecular and Sciences... Letters of recommendation into graduate degree in 1807 much prepared for the work field * ranking. Degrees are reported by the National Center for Education Statistics under the category of Psychology care about, and,... A Top 10 Better World MBA, Office of the Vice President for Research World Report ’ s and! Skilled counselors but when it comes to other school counselor ’ s state many!, 34,177 Psychology degrees are reported by the National Center for Education, M.A on... Has been incredible our directory of online graduate programs is $ 54,267 the. A GPA of 3.0 and a curricular background in biology, physiology and university of vermont graduate programs chemistry help students! Lovely fall foliage, Vermont is a doctorate degree vs a PhD degree rigor and flexibility to graduate. Concentration in Digital Media Instruction, M.A largest schools with graduate Program directors information. And Biomedical Sciences Program popular Psychology graduate degrees are reported by the National Center for Education Statistics under the of! Flexibility to help graduate students 's and over 25 leading to the lovely fall foliage, Vermont my for. Mid-Size graduate student body with an enrollment of 2,067 graduate students Best describes students at your school everything. As many choices in regards to their minors undergrads and nearly as many choices in regards to their minors Digital.