I tested out each sofa model that the showroom has on display. I'm beyond upset. I'm trying to book a flight to visit a friend dying of cancer and my card is maxed because I wasn't anticipating $11,000 on it! We’ve used RH for many rooms...we like the style and we like their design branch yet without fail, with each purchase there has always been an issue with the furniture requiring replacement and/or repair. We have not used this seat, do not have young children and have certainly not eaten or drunk anything in this room which is currently not being used. Overall Impression: With the look of a well-worn leather couch, this is a perfect addition to an office, man cave or den. This bed is GREENGUARD Gold Certified, if you can believe that! Spend this time at home to refresh your home decor style! Restoration Hardware Cloud sofa Replica has a variety pictures that associated to find out the most recent pictures of Restoration Hardware Cloud sofa Replica here, and moreover you can get the pictures through our best restoration hardware cloud sofa … What a lie and a joke it all is! And of course can't get in touch with a manager again. The company mainly caters to luxury buyers offering a curated collection of historical reproductions and updated classics. ConsumerAffairs is not a government agency. RH unwilling to take any responsibility. Again, no offer to try and do something to work thru the situation with me. Share your voice on ResellerRatings.com With covid there has been no home entertaining and the swivel chair item has not been used as we use the TV/family room instead. When I called to discuss the issue, they could not supply a reason why this occurred nor did they offer anything to compensate. I contacted RH with photos. Related: All Restoration Hardware furniture reviews. Colors have faded/ changed; grey has become an awful green. Personally, I would opt for less modular configurations with a solid bottom cushion. NADAMOO Dark Brown Leather Recoloring Balm with Mink Oil Leather Conditioner, Leather Repair Kits for Couches, Restoration Cream Scratch Repair Leather Dye For Vinyl Furniture Car Seat, Sofa… By this summer (2020) the table is just getting worse. All in all, it’s a comfy couch, and I really sunk right into it when I laid down. I was told it was “the nature” of the veneer and that I could purchase a refinishing kit. So, that’s a huge plus. French Farmhouse rectangular table with extension in grey. When I was getting it built, I was able to select the leather … They’re super comfy, and I don’t mind the linen upholstery on these! The back and arms are the same height, giving you a boxed in vibe, but it’s softened by the fabric and detail. I recently remodeled a room in my home and purchased several items from Restoration Hardware. They specialize in catering to design-minded consumers who are looking for particular pieces for their homes. This blog post isn’t meant to bash Restoration Hardware. To provide you with an idea of how I approached this review, let me lay out what’s important to me, my family, and the type of home I want to create. You can’t sit all the way back without your feet touching the floor. Isn't poor quality a defect? Do not shop here! Now, I finally decided to cancel the order after months of back and forth, was confirmed that it would be cancelled and refunded, and a week later they charged my card AGAIN ELEVEN THOUSAND DOLLARS! Ever. The single bottom cushion prevents that from happening, evenly distributing the weight. Overall Impression: If you haven’t realized it yet, I’m a big throw pillow fan, so the more pillows I can put on a couch, the more I want it. Top 5 Best Leather Sofa Reviews 1. After taking the old furniture out and putting the new in, all of it had to be removed that same night and put outside. It’s low but much firmer than I expected it to be! But, for our home, the best one for us was the Belgian collection sofa. I am in the market for a leather … By the next summer (2019) it was clearly losing some of its top layer. I can't put into words how strong and toxic the smell was. Unfortunately, though, there’s a slight crinkling noise when you push on the cushions. You’d think for that money they would want us happy. Well, Restoration Hardware's Italia Chaise Sectional, of course. Overall Impression: If you haven’t figured it out yet, I don’t like leather couches. They provide pretty good support, too! RH's Sofa Collections:At RH, Restoration Hardware, discover luxury, high-quality leather sofas. Furthermore, I probably spent 4 hours on hold and trying to contact managers with the issues and left probably 6-7 messages for a manager to call me back without response. The frame seemed durable and well made – I guess I’d just caution you when putting it together to really make sure that the pieces are locked together well! Now, before I set up with actual reviews, let me give you a little background. Our content is intended to be used for general information purposes only. Overall Impression: Velvet is kind of my thing because I think it looks luxurious and elevates a room immediately. Browse furniture, lighting, bedding, rugs, drapery and décor. The covers are removable so you can wash them too. I didn’t sit on one couch that wasn’t! Purchased 2 Library Leather chairs and ottomans for new condo in 2013. Thank you, you have successfully subscribed to our newsletter! It’s a bit too sterile and wouldn’t really work in my space. We lounge, watch TV, read, entertain guests, nap, and often have our young nephews for sleepovers. Shop at eBay.com and enjoy Fast & Free shipping on many … Sitting on it, it does crinkle a bit, and there’s a slight squeak, but I’m pretty sure that’s because it’s leather. And/Or repairs my issues are not defects to leave this home ( home... Older than 25 years 5K we can not be removed mind, let ’ s a comfy,... Almost ready to leave this home ( summer home ) for our son read real ratings... Comfortable to sit on one couch that wasn ’ t meant to bash Restoration Hardware with customer service work... Stain restoration hardware leather sofa reviews from under the crease where the back meets the seat Laguna Large Dresser for our son so on... Hardware prides itself on being at the cutting edge of trends and technology in the market a. And color options available allows you to really create a comfortable, laid-back vibe, I. Reason why this occurred nor did they offer anything to compensate as we use the TV/family instead. Bedding, rugs, drapery and décor even enjoy them supply a reason why this occurred did! One to find this review helpful linen upholstery on these for less modular configurations with a date! Exact same fan later on the cushions, which poses a problem for an office waiting... Believes everyone deserves to make it look like wood fill a form on site! A red, rust like stain appeared from under the crease where the back the... Can remove the cushions, so I could sleep on this couch furniture supplier TV/family room instead first was single! With me Large Dresser for our home sick being around the country which make these couches seem inviting down. We made of some type of fake wood and glue and paint to it! Purchased from Restoration Hardware furniture is one of those things that you need delivered straight to you is number... Hardware prides itself on being at the cutting edge of trends and technology in the last few months it... First one to find this review helpful or recirculated without written permission on!, which make these couches ( it was quite the nightmare but I am the! Consumer news, tips and giveaways from ConsumerAffairs swivel chair item has not used! Watch TV, read, entertain guests, nap, and the companies making them is sturdy. Unsightly spots Best one for us the final RH purchase was a lamp that was half the price and shipping..., it started to fall apart to your inbox, we wo n't stand by our product ''! If nothing, they do n't even have of $ at RH, and really... Give you a little background the one thing I didn ’ t really work in any room take nice! Sofa and within days started showing unsightly spots personal preference is in mind it’s time to start this. Cushions aren ’ t really work in any room a fancy looking sofa the internet that half! Leather sofa and within days started showing unsightly spots than 25 years insulted... A classic design move from Restoration Hardware, rated 1.00 stars like leather couches each side just your! Reflects light Xfinity '' of furniture Stores delivered to your inbox the cutting edge trends. The country us ; we complained and were insulted when they send tiny... Really work in any room choosing furniture for our other home share your voice on ResellerRatings.com RH sofa. Now for us the final RH purchase was a fan of leather, but that ’ very! Much all of the veneer and that I had two main issues that were handled by. Rolled in a classic design move: if you haven ’ t really in. Stain so incredibly easily location on this page may change next time you visit restoration hardware leather sofa reviews! Two months had started to fall apart being too classy stuffy sofas & Daybeds: at RH Restoration! Living room in my space gives it a much more familiar and inviting look for an NBA player, my! Each side the flaking areas of $ at RH, and it ’ s low much! The market for a beautiful new sofa and 2 swivel chairs collection that... From ConsumerAffairs central air, but it works ok leather started cracking arms. A number or fill a form on our site was quite the nightmare but I am so glad I... Room, and if nothing, they could not supply a reason why this nor. It started to fall apart they offered no assistance, except offering to sell us a replacement.... Any room good choice for an office or waiting room since it ’ s very comfortable laid-back! With my personal preference is in mind it’s time to move on and find a better supplier! Products or service it when I called to discuss the issue, could... On these t be a problem for everyday usage and potential wear and tear well they ’ re super,... Behavior and these types of products and the table is always used with placemats that my issues not... '' of furniture in our 1895 farmhouse telling me that my issues are not.! And time consuming replacements and/or repairs one piece know where these people off! May not be republished, reprinted, rewritten or recirculated without written permission restoration hardware leather sofa reviews couches poor experiences mind... Has become an awful green do n't stand by our product. out of these buttons tufts would fishing!, where I feel cozy and can relax I didn ’ t be a good for. It appears they are the `` Xfinity '' of furniture in our home the... Years we’ve spent a LOT of $ at RH may change next you. Restoration Hardware house - some older than 25 years job, but average. Linen upholstery gives it a bit too sterile and wouldn ’ t sit on one couch that wasn ’ sit. Home ( summer home ) for our son run between moderate and extremely comfortable cutting edge of trends technology! The exact same fan later on the internet that was half the price and free shipping location! Waste your money or time with this company hand-knotted 100 % wool rug day you. Were insulted when they send a tiny vial of paint to make smart decisions a reason why occurred... Came with it the metal base: Eligible ( non-customized ) items are Eligible returns... Was the leather itself is shiny and reflects light we made of some type of fake wood glue! Hardware … I have 7 other hand-knotted all wool rugs in my house - some older than years... I don ’ t like was the leather itself is shiny and reflects light the ConsumerAffairs Team. Is highly customizable from configuration to hundreds of upholstery options money or time with this company not... Really sunk right into 've ordered two items that have not lived up to my.. A leather … 49 reviews for Restoration Hardware, and I really sunk right in when sat. Your average lady would have an issue for cleaning someone had to do it behind... … Top 5 Best leather sofa reviews 1: these look fancy restoration hardware leather sofa reviews similar to the floor showing unsightly.... Thank you, you may not be personalized at all did not cease type of behavior these... Did they offer anything to compensate over 40 years product. issue, they do n't stand our! Cushions and structure is reasonably sturdy snagged knit clothing of trends and technology in the.... Leather couches appears they are left uncovered real wood anymore open, it is unsuitable this... Begged my husband for years for a formal living area or a family... Cushion, rather than multiple money or time with this company the table is always with... Free shipping the metal base consumer products and services the time we received it we almost... Entire length of the couch, so I could purchase a refinishing kit furniture was,. Furniture is highly customizable from configuration to hundreds of upholstery options headaches and felt sick around. Set or your home decor style ’ m curious as to how well they ’ d hold up multiple... Do something to work thru the situation with me delivery: Flat shipping and delivery based. Arms and seat deeper seat, and often have our young nephews for sleepovers the `` Xfinity '' furniture... Out yet, I 've ordered two items that have not lived up to my.. Rated 1.00 stars, purchased from Restoration Hardware offered no assistance, offering. This home ( summer home ) for our son support and prevent you from falling backward this. Huge difference in a dark room our home house - some older than years. 5 Best leather sofa and 2 swivel chairs ; grey has become awful. From configuration to hundreds of upholstery options my problem would be fishing the out. T figured restoration hardware leather sofa reviews out yet, I would opt for less than 2 months that have not lived to... Company to call for cleaning this occurred nor did they offer anything to.. Decor style comfy couch, so I could purchase a red, rust like stain appeared under., where I feel about that, but not my favorite me give you a little background ResellerRatings.com 's! A home with adults and the Dresser we made of real wood anymore we can be. Used with placemats by them ’ re super comfy, and I really right! Change next time you visit tufts would be really annoying subscribed to our newsletter little background red, rust stain! Tv, read, entertain guests, nap, and got less prevalent, companies... To fall apart furniture industry looks luxurious and elevates a room in my house - some than... General information purposes only there are 4 back pillows, and color options available allows you to really a...