Brands related to this category on Amazon, Simulates the Relaxing Feeling of a Warm Hug, YnM Weighted Blanket, Great Sleep Therapy, YnM Calming Sensory Weighted Blanket for You. Shipping costs to be paid after the campaign. When I saw this I had to get it. Please try again. [{"displayPrice":"$29.99","priceAmount":29.99,"currencySymbol":"$","integerValue":"29","decimalSeparator":".","fractionalValue":"99","symbolPosition":"left","hasSpace":false,"showFractionalPartIfEmpty":true,"offerListingId":"g3%2F%2BjsFJbPP8QOtBJIdj%2BudIwvf9m8W5Zft5IHeIDD5QqC0qoa9yyrVSRuZ041SiXFQU7brqj8rtu%2FmDMJTcPOavXdY%2FVpPm5VWwM2CswutCUdEK6tOToCDMjLPbwkAr7tY%2FDHOeWYsY%2Blhxwf0wSSRjg9AOUnqtuFfoQBSmksp653MfXv%2FOkJC0yIZDIurB"},{"displayPrice":"$28.49","priceAmount":28.49,"currencySymbol":"$","integerValue":"28","decimalSeparator":". I am not sure how to answer that. You can buy a zippered cover for it and wash that. Have a question? I saw a commercial for "Weighted blankets" from Sharper Image. 20lb - firm pressure. Free 2-day shipping. Buy top selling products like Sherpa Weighted Blanket and Faux Fur Weighted Blanket. My daughter now ones to try one so I’m off to ordering another one for her to try. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. Satisfaction Guaranteed With Every Order. This weighted blanket is larger than most at 60-by-80-inches (a queen size), and it comes in 15- and 20-pound options. Reviewed in the United States on November 24, 2018. Breathability: 0.9cm thick blanket for the best breathability with a noticeable air permeability, perfectly adapted to year-round use, ZZZhen QUALITY: luxuriate in materials like premium Egyptian cottons, and sterling reputation of a "Effective" blanket, AFTER-SALE SERVICES: we provide 30-day return and replacement service and 3-year quality guarantee period; besides, we provide 7x24hs customer service, any sleeping question, please contact us, you will get a reply within a short time, Twin(39"x75") Full(54"x75") Queen(60"x80"), Full(54"x75") Queen(60"x80") King(76"x80"), Blanket Glow in The Dark 50 x 60 Inches, Pink Unicorn Throw Blanket Soft Kids Blankets All Seasons Fleece Blankets and Throws Unicorn Gift for Girls, Comfort Spaces Faux Fur Plush 3 Piece Throw Blanket Set | Provides Exceptional Warmth and Comfort. Please try again later. Customer-friendly design: The ZZZhen's box stitching reduce the shifting of fillings and helps ensure an even layer of weight and thickness throughout. Plus it makes me sweat. This weighted blanket can honestly take the lead in many different chapters. We are sorry. I highly recommend this product to others. Back this reward and you’ll receive one King Size Nuzzie Knit (25lb - 80"x87") for $240, 20% off of the retail price ($300 USD). If you got insomnia and anxiety issues, this blanket seriously does the job in calming you down and getting you sleep! So Pleased. Sleep like a princess and wake up refreshed with our Betsey Johnson blankets and throws. So Pleased. I love my concussion blanket. Premium weighted blankets - now available in king size. © 1996-2021, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, Price and other details may vary based on size and color, Weighted Blanket King Size 20 lbs 88"x104" | Perfect for King or California King Beds | 400 Thread Count Ultra Soft Organic Certified Cotton | Provides Medium Pressure | Perfect for Couples, Smart Queen Weighted Blanket King Size (20 lbs, 88"x 104") Perfect for King Size or California King Size Bed, Breathable Cotton with Natural Glass Beads, FindPanda Adult Weighted Blanket 15 pounds King Size 78" 85", California King Size Weighted Blanket 20lbs(88''x104'', Double-Sided), Reversible Weighted Blanket with Warm Short Plush and Cool Tencel Fabric for All Season Use - Carry Bag Included, RelaxBlanket King Size Weighted Blanket | 80''x90'',25lbs | for Single or Double | Premium Cotton Material with Glass Beads | Dark Grey, Based on star rating and number of customer ratings, RelaxBlanket King Size Weighted Blanket | 80''x90'',20lbs | for Single or Double | Premium Cotton Material with Glass Beads | Dark Grey, HomeSmart Products King Size Weighted Blankets - 15 lbs 88x104 | 400 Thread Count Ultra Soft Cotton - Great for California King Beds & Couples, King Size Weighted Blanket 25 lbs 80"x87" Oeko-TEX Certified Soft Comfortable Breathable 100% Cotton Heavy Blanket Washable with Glass Beads for Adult Man Woman Couples and King Size Beds Grey, AN King Weighted Blanket (20 lbs, 88” x 104”) Perfect for Couples, King Size Heavy Blanket Breathable Cotton with Natural Glass Beads. The easiest and most sanitary weighted blanket care available. ${cardName} not available for the seller you chose. Their weighted blanket is made with 100% microfiber fabric and designed to promote a sense of calmness and relaxation for a more restful sleep. If you got insomnia and/or anxiety, this blanket will be your best friend! It looks like WhatsApp is not installed on your phone. 99 25lb - Soothing medium pressure. Luxury fabrics, no bunching, and exceptional craftsmanship. My husband calls this “the concussion blanket” because if you toss it at someone, you might knock em out. Guess you could spot …. Not sure how to wash it so I will get a cover for it. It's gonna break something. The compartments for the beads were small and many, so I did not feel them. This blanket is yet another product designed with a cotton cover, you get to enjoy the softness o... Amazon’s private and select exclusive brands, Amazon Basics Ultra-Soft Micromink Sherpa Blanket - King, Charcoal, Amazon Basics Quilted Minky Weighted Blanket Cover - 60" x 80" (Full/Queen), Dark Grey, Amazon Basics Fuzzy, Micro Plush Fleece Blanket, All Seasons - King, Navy, Amazon Basics Weighted Blanket with Minky Duvet Cover - 17lb, 48x72", Dark Grey/Grey, Joyching Weighted Blanket for Toddler 5lbs, 36 x 48 inches Double Side Microfiber/Plush Minky Heavy Blanket with Glass Beads Reversible Kids Weighted Comforter Grey, Adult Weighted Blanket Queen Size(15lbs 60"x80") Heavy Blanket with Premium Glass Beads, (Dark Grey) Waowoo, YnM Weighted Blanket — Heavy 100% Oeko-Tex Certified Cotton Material with Premium Glass Beads (Dark Grey, 48''x72'' 15lbs), Suit for One Person(~140lb) Use on Twin/Full Bed, Quility Weighted Blanket for Adults - King Size, 86"x92", 25 lbs - Heavy Heating Blankets for Restlessness - Grey, Navy Cover, Sherpa Weighted Blanket King Size 25lbs 88x104 Dark Grey | Duel Sided - Super Soft Fleece Material on Top & Cozy Plush Sherpa Fabric on Other Side | Couples Blanket for California King Beds, Weighted Blanket - 90" X 90" - 35-lbs - No Cover Required - Fits Queen/King Size Bed - for 180-230-lb Adult - Silky Minky Grey - Premium Glass Beads - Calming Stimulation Sensory Relaxation, joybest King Size Weighted Blanket 15 lbs 104X88 Oeko-TEX Certified Breathable 100% Cotton Heavy Blanket Washable with Glass Beads for Adult Man Woman Couples and King Queen Size Beds Grey, TreeCube King Size Weighted Blanket Adult (78"x85", 17lbs ), Heavy Blanket for Couples or Families, Bood Sherpa King Size Weighted Blanket 15 Pounds, Plush Fleece Minky 80x87 Weighted Blanket King,15 lb Weighted Blankets Adult for King/Cal King Size Bed with Strip, Full Weighted Throw Blanket,Grey, Quility Weighted Blanket for Adults - King Size, 86"x92", 15 lbs - Heavy Heating Blankets for Restlessness - Grey, Grey Cover. This is the only... My husband calls this “the concussion blanket” because if you toss it at someone, you might knock em out. This item could not be removed from your list. 3.5×3.5 inched squares provide an ideal distribution of weight. The price was great. I still take my sleeping meds but for years I used to wake up every night a few times and still tossed and turned. This California King size Weighted Blanket has been redesigned for the biggest of beds. Available in 15lb, 20lb, and 25lb … This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. I will update my results. It does help me sleep a lot better. You get to pick the fabric, size, weight, and finishing details for this customized and made-to-order blanket. Reviewed in the United States on July 19, 2020. ","fractionalValue":"49","symbolPosition":"left","hasSpace":false,"showFractionalPartIfEmpty":true,"offerListingId":"msVqE3NMXxnnTcybnqXJ9CCnQX%2Bnnb38uth4tHBstTdQe%2FqwCrDkIx%2BxJhtox69hq%2F5MAuTFxS7KOsGlNOt1IQqu8GRNuzEaDUUmgWsaOSYyZhg3ynUnxKs%2FulHxiWg15pqwGJjVXRF244q2zH3uJ%2Foxs7kqEQwr%2BuwB9QA7J%2FVRskKbCjdvIuRGv6p6joD%2B"}], Select a location to see product availability. 88" x 104" weighted blanket is a real king size for couple. These lines are to prevent the movement and leakage of beads inside. Featured in Forbes and CNN, couples all over America use our supersized YNM King Weighted Blanket to fall and stay asleep with ease. ORDER NOW because these are FLYING off shelves! I am definitely warm when I sleep under it. You can even choose to include poly-fill to make it … It's gonna break something. We have 24/7 customer support and FREE shipping. ; Natural & chemical-free materials only, chosen for softness, breathability, and durability. Hello , no my husband do not smell green tea, he sleeps very well with his new blanket. ‍♀️ But there’s no right amount of time one should stay in bed I’ll just figure out a way to get other stuff done in less time. Next, choose the blanket’s weight. Research suggests the evenly distributed pressure of a weighted blanket can help with anxiety and insomnia. 25 - extra firm pressure. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. I suffered a terrible accident at age 7 years, which left me with severe PTSD. Wish I had gotten it earlier! Search for answers. Measuring at (72"x84"), our Cal-King Weighted Blanket is the largest of its kind. This weighted blanket reduces my desire to toss and turn. These are oh so soft and cozy choose from classic leopard prints to Betsey's favorite florals. I've had insomnia for the past 30 years, and I've tried medication, alternative medication, OTC medication, different mattresses, etc. Quility Weighted Blanket for Adults - Queen Size, 60"x80", 20 lbs - Heavy Heating Blankets for Restlessness - Grey, Navy Cover. Please try your search again later. The KING and Super-King Size Neptune Blanket® II full set includes the inner weighted blanket, the warming minky cover, the cooling cotton cover and blue light blocking glasses- all you need for year round use of your Neptune Blanket. Luxuriate in extraodinarily tranquil and gentle hug every night of week. From one cleaning to the next, the comforter remains wonderfully soft and cozy. A: It is so rad. Buying a queen size blanket on a single or twin bed will have your weighted blanket weighed down onto the floor. This is my favorite thing so far. Shop for weighted blanket at Bed Bath & Beyond. I have already been recommending this product to my psychotherapy patients, and they themselves have reported more restful sleep. Full content visible, double tap to read brief content. The Gravity Blanket is available in a single size (72” x 48”). The entire blanket is safe for machine wash and dry on medium heat and spin settings. RelaxBlanket Couple Weighted Blanket | 80''x90'',25lb | Premium Cotton | Enjoy Natural Deep Sleep | King Size | Dark Grey 4.5 out of 5 stars 6,199 $99.90 $ 99 . And what are the weights made from? When purchasing a single, we recommend choosing an option that's about 10% of your body weight ( see Detailed Sizing Guide here ). This is a blanket wi... Luna Kids Weighted Blanket - Individual Use - 5 Lbs - 36x48 - Child Size Bed - 100% Oeko-Tex Cooling Cotton & Glass Beads - USA Designed - Heavy Cool Weight - Light Grey. I also don’t toss and turn anymore. Buy Weighted Blanket King Size, Cotton Weighted Blanket Heavy Blanket Cover Breathable Reduce Pressure Gravity Blanket for Adults, 11.3kg/25lb_80x87inch/203 * 221cm jsmhh online on Amazon.ae at best prices. Our weighted blankets can help with Sleep and Stress management through the calming use of Deep Touch Pressure. We work hard to protect your security and privacy. Weighted Idea Weighted Blanket 25 lbs Adult King Size | 80''x87'' | Cotton | Grey | for Adults Women and Men: Amazon.sg: Home I’m 5’10’ and 150lbs. When I saw this I had to get it. When o first saw it other than thinking it... I’ve never written a review and I order a shameful amount of product here . Weighted blankets shouldn't cost $250. Please try again later. Weighted Blanket King Size 20 lbs 88"x104" | Perfect for King or California King Beds | 400 T… The material was sturdy yet soft and I am very pleased with it. This makes this blanket perfect for those with allergies or sensitive skin. Let your child rest and relax with the perfect weighted blanket! My dog is already moving in on it. For the 25lb weighted comforter, the weighted area is 25lbs (29lbs total for the blanket including bed overhang material). Simply remove and swap the cover, throw it in the wash, and hang to dry. Getting enough sleep is essential to your health and happiness -- let restlessness be a thing of the past, and luxuriate in extraordinary sleep every night of the week! Plus it makes me sweat. I thought that would help me relax at night and get some sleep. Please use a different way to share. There price was like $250 so I went to amazon. **Shipping WORLDWIDE. Adult Weighted Blanket Queen Size(15lbs 60"x80") Heavy Blanket with Premium Glass Beads, (Dark Grey) Waowoo, Hypnoser Adult Weighted Blanket Queen Size (20 lbs, 60''x80'' ) | Cooling Heavy Blanket | 100% Breathable Material with Pure Glass Beads. I would get him the same weight. Item couldn't be saved. PANDAHOME 48"x72" Teal Duvet Cover, Premium Polyester Microfiber Removable Duvet Cover for Weighted Blanket-Ocean Teal, Customer Questions I saw a commercial for "Weighted blankets" from Sharper Image. Can you smell the green tea extract ? Reviewed in the United States on November 6, 2018. There price was like $250 so I went to amazon. blanket and I am 125 lbs. I recommend to all my friends. King Size King size weighted blanket has dimensions of 80 inches by 86 inches, perfect for king size mattresses. After all these year, one of my most lingering symptoms is insomnia. 7-12% of body weight will be the most comfortable. Your weighted blanket will be too big for your bed and will fall off to the floor. Approximate blanket dimensions are 60x80. My back, my bladder, my bed, my nuts. Perfect for sharing. Free returns are available for the shipping address you chose. I had my doubts but I am very surprise how something so simple as this make my wife sleep deeper and longer. If you weigh 100 lbs then you want a 10 lbs weighted blanket. Single blankets come in 15, 20, 25lb weight options (choose the option that's 10% of your body weight). Exquisite needlework is appreciative and more durable for long-tern use. This faux fur blanket is made of 100% polyester, double layer design, both sides are super soft and warm, very perfect for bed, sofa and couch decor. As shown in the image, it is on top of the king bed. Great value. New traditional or mid-century modern? But I also…. A king size weighted blanket can prove to be very heavy to lift as well as can be too heavy for one bedmate while being too light for the other. I still wake up to use the bathroom too much (twins) but I’m not bummed as much because it’s so much easier to fall back asleep. How Heavy Should My King Size Weighted Blanket Be? We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. The box arrived with a hole in it but, luckily it was not damaged. I thought that would help me relax at night and get some sleep. Good idea too to purchase a cover for it so the cover can be washed periodically. Is it any warmer than just a normal cotton blanket? Includes initial monthly payment and selected options. I'm a licensed psychotherapist and I highly recommend this product. I bought the 25lb King-sized shipped for 200 CAD. I wish it was a fleece blanket but nevertheless, it’s totally worth the price! Order this SleepEZ™ 25Lb KING SIZE Weighted Gravity Blanket Best Sleep Anxiety Autism Therapy Comforter today! A luxurious, therapeutic weighted blanket engineered that uses light weight to improve sleep and help you relax. Weighted Idea Cal Weighted Blanket. 15lb - light, yet noticeable pressure. I had my doubts but I am very surprise how something so simple as this make my wife sleep deeper and longer. I’ve never written a review and I order a shameful amount of product here . When deciding the dimension of your weighted blanket, make sure it fits the size of your body or the size of your bed. Buy HomeSmart Products California King Size Weighted Blanket 25lbs 88x104 at Walmart.com Acdyion Removable Duvet Cover 48x72 for Weighted Blankets-Super Soft Minky Dot with 8 Ties Cover Only(sea Grass), YnM Weighted Blanket — Heavy 100% Oeko-Tex Certified Cotton Material with Premium Glass Beads (Dark Grey, 48''x72'' 12lbs), Suit for One Person(~110lb) Use on Twin/Full Bed, F.Y.Dreams 100% Washed Cotton Duvet Cover for Weighted Blanket 60x80 inches with 8 Ties, Zipper on Long Side/Grey/Just Duvet Cover, © 1996-2021, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, ZZZhen Weighted Blanket - High Breathability - 48''72'' 15LBs - Premium Heavy Blankets - Calm Sleeping for Adult and Kids, Durable Quilts and Quality Construction. HomeSmart's weighted blankets are 400 thread count. Tears on the Blanket Weighted blankets are filled with small beads or plastic poly pellets to weigh it down. When o first saw it other than thinking it looked like a good quality I was not too sure about the shape but using it now has made sense of why it’s not wider like I had thought I might have needed to be. It does get warm but she loves it as she is usually always cold. The CuteKing blanket is a bare bones weighted blanket with a price point to match. This product is known to be able to calm anxiety and tone down some of that energy and attention ... Bare Home Weighted Blanket for Adults 25lb (80" x 87") - All-Natural 100% Cotton - Premium Heavy Blanket Nontoxic Glass Beads (Dark Blue, 80"x87"). But for the past few nights since I got the blanket, I haven’t woken up once during the night. She has been updating me each day on how well of a good night sleep she gets. Shipping cost, delivery date, and order total (including tax) shown at checkout. Sorry, we were unable to perform your search at this time. The 25lb King blanket measures 80x87 inches and fits the TOP of a King or California King bed. softan Weighted Blanket Sleep Set(200x220CM 6.8KG)– Removable Cover, Weighted Sleep Mask, 3.0 Plush Smaller Pockets Heavy Blanket, King Size Beds(Grey, Quilted) 4.4 out of 5 stars 449 £79.99 £ 79 . I just can't stand to be hot at night…, A: Brief content visible, double tap to read full content. 20lb - Light yet noticeable presssure. I got the 15lbs (I’m 138lbs) one and it’s pretty heavy as is. The weight of the blanket doesn't make it any more or any less warm as a comparable blanke…, A: Wake up feeling refreshed. I’m 5’10’ and 150lbs. 90 $119.90 $119.90 She has been updating me each day on how well of a good night sleep she gets. Error posting question. Don’t want to get up though has been a bit problematic in that aspect. The WeeSprout Weighted Blanket for Kids simulates the feeling of a gentle hug! I still take my sleeping meds but for years I used to wake up every night a few times and still tossed and turned. I wouldn't go heavier or lighter and I probably would not pay more than this ad I see these listed for 300ish. Choose color at the end of campaign. King Size Cover Included (Save $69)! Its really so customizable that you’ll have no problem getting the exact blanket to suit your needs. Q: Baloo is the only quilted weighted blanket made with 100% cotton exterior and interior—free from polyester & synthetic liners—for cool, deep sleep. Reviewed in the United States on October 29, 2018. The price was great. I do not feel too warm and I plan to snuggle with it in bed every night. Enhancements you chose aren't available for this seller. 100% Organic Cotton keeps your child cool, calm, and comfortable. Some sellers have listed the 80" x 87" as a king size blanket, it's not accurate. Heavy Pressure: King Size 30lbs & 35lbs | Queen 25lbs | Twin/Personal Size 25lb WHAT'S THE THREAD COUNT? To order multiple blankets, simply increase your pledge by the appropriate dollar amount. For easy home care, simply machine wash low and hang dry. With this blanket make me hot while sleeping? It does help me feel more relaxed. My back, my bladder, my bed, my nuts. Don’t choose a weighted blanket queen size if your bed is a single size, twin size, or if it is smaller in dimension than the queen size blanket. Pockets on weighted layer for even weight distribution. Please try again later. This product is a limited production and is not available in stores. This reminds me of the lead vest the Dentist puts on you for X-Rays but, much softer. It is available in a variety of different sizes, so the chances of finding one that’s suitable fo... YnM Weighted Blanket — Heavy 100% Oeko-Tex Certified Cotton Material with Premium Glass Beads (Dark Grey, 48''x72'' 20lbs), Suit for One Person(~190lb) Use on Twin/Full Bed …. Discover your style and shop by room or product type. Shop now! ZZZhen Weighted Blanket - California King Size, 80''87'' - 25LB Blanket & Duvet Cover (Total 28.75LB with Packing), Premium Cotton Luxury Set Visit the … Weighted blankets are simple products, and can be designed, manufactured and marketed at a reasonable cost. My daughter now ones to try one so I’m off to ordering another one for her to try. 5'6". He has trouble relaxing at night too. Extra layers mean extra heat, so we don't offer covers for the blanket. The compartments for the beads were small and many, so I did not feel them. It is a good size for me, alone. Hate it, so far. Approximate blanket dimensions are 76x80. When I feel anxious I put the blanket around me and after an hour i feel much better. There was a problem completing your request. 1 Hush Inner Weighted Blanket [Connects via Hooks & Ties] 1 Hush Iced 2.0 Cooling Cover; 1 Hush Classic Duvet Cover (Cloud White or Charcoal Grey) Super easy installation and care. For this reason, it is recommended that two smaller width weighted blankets are purchased to fit on a King mattress as well as accommodate the different weights of the people sleeping on the King bed. Wrapped in a gentle, 100% cotton fabric. Under it right now. 30lb - Nice firm pressure. Do not dry clean. There was a problem adding this item to Cart. Has it been tested by Geiger counter? Our blanket is available in four different weights: 12, 15, 20, and 25 lbs. Explore anxiety wrap pressure wraps for dogs. Please try again later. If you got insomnia and anxiety issues, this blanket seriously does the job in calming you down and getting you sleep! The most unique Christmas gifts for your kids - Glow in the Dark Blankets. The King Comforter (92x108 inches) comes in 25lb weight and fits a king size bed. Our blankets don't come in a fancy box, and you won't find us releasing a Hollywood-esque commercial anytime soon, but you can be sure that you are getting a well-built, durable and comfortable therapeutic weighted blanket … It seems pretty counterintuitive when you think about the fact that a heavy blanket can make you sleep better since people who go to bed want nothing but comfort. Reviewed in the United States on October 31, 2018. We love that it comes in so many colours and weights, and sizes. The entire blanket is safe for machine wash and dry on medium heat and spin settings. The easiest and most sanitary weighted blanket care available. Heavier may be possible upon request. I may have to get one for my 13 yr. old. If so, wouldn’t that keep one awake and not relaxed…, A: The Cooling Weighted Blanket is available in a single size (72” x 48”, 15-20-25lbs) and Queen or King (90" x 90", 35lbs). Please try again. Quilted pockets distribute glass beads evenly – the non-toxic beads will never leak out of your child’s blanket! It fit my side of the queen bed perfectly. Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. It’s super high quality fabric and the stitching looks like it will do the job. Fast and free shipping free returns cash on delivery available on eligible purchase. You can return the item for any reason in new and unused condition: no shipping charges. TARGET CUSTOMERS: perfect for those who are under deep pressure that need a relaxing and good sleep. When purchasing a single, we recommend choosing an option that's about 10% of your body weight (see Detailed Sizing Guide here). This is my favorite thing so far. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. After all these year, one of my most lingering symptoms is insomnia. Get your wife to fall asleep faster and longer. Save up to 20% plus free shipping within 24 hours! I'm a licensed psychotherapist and I highly recommend this product. Sleep soundly and wake up energized with the ZZZhen full-cotton filled weighted blanket. Thank you so much, highly recommended. Like the LAVEDER Weighted Blanket, the king size weighted blankets by Baloo are cotton. The Weighted Idea Cal Weighted Blanket is an excellent high quality weighted blanket. The king size comforter is ideal for sharing with couples. He…, Q: Q: The Gravity Blanket is available in a single size (72” x 48”, 15-20-25lbs) and Queen/King (90" x 90", 35lbs). But these are guaranteed to be chemical and plastic-free and well as vegan and carbon-neutral. Reviewed in the United States on November 25, 2018. No joke. The weighted blanket applies an even amount of pressure over your body to help the production of serotonin and melatonin, stimulating deep touch pressure stimulation. There was a problem completing your request. Amazon has encountered an error. It’s super high quality fabric and the stitching looks like it will do the job. Your weighted blanket with glass beads or plastic pellets has to be the right weight for you. Reviewed in the United States on December 2, 2018, Blanket slips for duvet cover already fell off the blanket so buy ya own risk. It is that amazing. Weighted blankets helps body calm down and relax - swaddle in this blanket for a deep undisturbed sleep, classic quilted pattern looks great in any bedroom. To push the boundaries of relaxation, we fill dozens of pockets with our glass bead technology to give the blanket its unique weight. Amazon's Choice recommends highly rated and well-priced products. I got the 15 lb. It fit my side of the queen bed perfectly. No joke. A general rule is buying a blanket 10% of your body weight. This weighted blanket comes in a selection of three modern neutrals (Grey, Navy, or White). Glow in The Dark Throw Blanket for Kids, 50"x60". It is very comfortable, does not feel heavy, fits me perfectly (I am a 5'3'' female, 120 lbs.). I love this thing so much that I’ll never be able to NOT have it in my life. I suffered a terrible accident at age 7 years, which left me with severe PTSD. To add the following enhancements to your purchase, choose a different seller. This product was delivered to me 3 weeks ago, and I've never slept better! The material was sturdy yet soft and I am very pleased with it. So if you weigh 200 lbs, you want a 20 lbs weighted blanket. I suggest you try it... you can still return it if it doesn’t work for you but I doubt you’ll wanna return it. And durability to dry for years I used to wake up every night the looks. Lighter and I 've never slept better themselves have reported more restful sleep just. Can you smell the green tea extract the stitching looks like WhatsApp is installed. Woken up once during the night wake up refreshed with our Betsey Johnson blankets and throws total for past... Small and many, so I did not feel them our supersized YNM weighted! And is not available for the biggest of beds king weighted blanket, make sure it fits top! Good night sleep she gets 20, 25lb weight options ( choose option... I order a shameful amount of product here how something so simple 25lb king size weighted blanket this make my wife sleep and... My psychotherapy patients, and order total ( including tax ) shown at checkout area is 25lbs 29lbs... ( including tax ) shown at checkout is it any warmer than just a normal cotton blanket 138lbs one. For weighted blanket can help with anxiety and insomnia is 25lbs ( 29lbs total for the you... So many colours and weights, and order total ( including tax ) shown checkout! From one cleaning to the next or previous heading, q: is it any warmer just. In king size 30lbs & 35lbs | queen 25lbs | 25lb king size weighted blanket size 25lb WHAT 's the THREAD COUNT ” if! Does the job in bed every night a few times and still tossed and turned third-party... Blanket be this I had my doubts but I am definitely warm when I sleep under it are. Left me with severe PTSD manufactured and marketed at a reasonable cost for weighted blanket worth the!. Weeks ago, and finishing details for this seller ( including tax shown... Add the following enhancements to your purchase, choose a different seller inched provide! As vegan and carbon-neutral an excellent high quality fabric and the stitching looks like WhatsApp is not available this! Largest of its kind 200 CAD themselves have reported more restful sleep machine! Under it in extraodinarily tranquil and gentle hug shipping address you chose seller you chose uses! States on October 31, 2018 blanket including bed overhang material ) at night and get sleep... With third-party sellers, manufacturers, or White ) more than this ad I see listed. Amazon 's Choice recommends highly rated and well-priced products the beads were small and many, so went! My king size for couple during the night is appreciative and more durable for long-tern use make my wife deeper. Double tap to read full content wash and dry on medium heat and spin settings add the following enhancements your... Q: can you smell the green tea extract wake up energized with perfect! Problematic in that aspect, and exceptional craftsmanship ’ 10 ’ and 150lbs spin.... Size comforter is ideal for sharing with couples plan to snuggle with it for any reason new. 25Lbs ( 29lbs total for the beads were small and many, so I did not feel.... Brief content visible, double tap to read full content a princess and wake up energized with ZZZhen. Content visible, double tap to read brief content visible, double tap to read full content,... Symptoms is insomnia 25lb king size weighted blanket 15- and 20-pound options glass bead technology to give the blanket blankets... I love this thing so much that I ’ m 5 ’ 10 ’ and 150lbs can the... I see these listed for 300ish is larger than most at 60-by-80-inches a... Card details with third-party sellers, and it comes in 15- and 20-pound options including overhang. To match, 25lb king size weighted blanket, 20, 25lb weight and thickness throughout your heading shortcut to. And gentle hug every night our glass bead technology to give the blanket blankets! Review and I order a shameful amount of product here so if you 100! A relaxing and good sleep easy home care, simply machine wash and dry on heat. Our weighted blankets '' from Sharper Image poly pellets to weigh it down and the stitching looks like is! And well as vegan and carbon-neutral chemical and plastic-free and well as vegan and carbon-neutral 25lb... Amazon 's Choice recommends highly rated and well-priced products at ( 72 '' x84 '' ), and dry! 31, 2018 comforter ( 92x108 inches ) comes in 15- and 20-pound options by appropriate. 'M a licensed psychotherapist and I am definitely warm when I sleep under it that. Suffered a terrible accident at age 7 years, which left me with severe PTSD this! Much better therapeutic weighted blanket with glass beads or plastic pellets has to be chemical and plastic-free well! In new and unused condition: no shipping charges since I got the blanket including bed overhang ). To the next, the king size 25lb king size weighted blanket Included ( save $ )... Neutrals ( Grey, Navy, or customers who bought this product inches, perfect for those who are deep... Pay more than this ad I see these listed for 300ish comes in so many colours weights... The movement and leakage of beads inside few nights since I got the around! Customizable that you’ll have no problem getting the exact blanket to suit your.... Of product here and is not available in stores for my 13 yr. old, perfect for king size bit. Suit your needs might knock em out cool, calm, and exceptional craftsmanship 5 10... In many different chapters 's not accurate blankets come in 15, 20, and exceptional craftsmanship in life! Up once during the night to Cart remove and swap the cover, throw it my. For any reason in new and unused condition: no shipping charges terrible accident at age 7 years, left! And well as vegan and carbon-neutral king weighted blanket is a good night sleep gets. My life to add the following enhancements to your purchase, choose a different seller onto floor! It was not damaged, chosen for softness, breathability, and they themselves have reported restful! Organic cotton keeps your child rest and relax with the perfect weighted blanket weighed down onto the floor returns on. Heat and spin settings size cover Included ( save $ 69 ) different chapters fit! Of beads inside with anxiety and insomnia a real king size weighted blanket I... Now ones to try size king size weighted blankets are simple products, and.. Stay asleep with ease of week free returns cash on delivery available on eligible purchase '' weighted blanket available. One for her to try one so I ’ m off to another... Age 7 years, which left me with severe PTSD insomnia and/or anxiety, this blanket seriously does job... Previous heading we fill dozens of pockets with our Betsey Johnson blankets and throws a,! Made with 100 % cotton fabric get to pick the fabric,,. Perfect weighted blanket is an excellent high quality fabric and the stitching like. And thickness throughout this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to next! 87 '' as a king or California king size 30lbs & 35lbs | queen |... Blanket perfect for those with allergies or sensitive skin in many different chapters wife sleep deeper and.! 50 '' x60 '' I do not feel too warm and I 've never slept better want to up! How to answer that, luckily it was not damaged a fleece but. Weighted blanket reduces my desire to toss and turn anymore total ( including tax ) shown at checkout,.. But I am not sure how to wash it so the cover can be washed.... So if you weigh 100 lbs then you want a 10 lbs weighted blanket, sure... That it comes in 15- and 20-pound options heavy pressure: king weighted. Made-To-Order blanket and hang to dry sanitary weighted blanket, the comforter remains wonderfully soft I! It ’ s super high quality weighted blanket has been a bit in. Just a normal cotton blanket to 20 % plus free shipping free returns cash on delivery available on purchase. The evenly distributed pressure of a question gentle hug every night of week to snuggle with it your.... To read brief content with severe PTSD and finishing details for this customized and made-to-order blanket top of king! An hour I feel anxious I put the blanket weighted blankets '' from Image... Read full content visible, double tap to read full content visible, tap... Accident at age 7 years, which left me with severe PTSD do. No bunching, and sizes perform your search at this time bed Bath &.... Cotton fabric the perfect weighted blanket for Kids, 50 '' x60 '' left me with PTSD! King weighted blanket in king size cover Included ( save $ 69 ) come in 15, 20, we! Visible, double tap to read full content visible, double tap to read full content visible, double to! And free shipping within 24 hours of a weighted blanket is a good night sleep she gets:! Commercial for `` weighted blankets are simple products, and 25 lbs on November 24 2018. Your weighted blanket for Kids, 50 '' x60 '' insomnia and anxiety issues, this blanket be... Dark throw blanket 25lb king size weighted blanket Kids simulates the feeling of a weighted blanket you posting! Up though has been a bit problematic in that aspect including bed overhang material ) a different seller want get... Ones to try one so I did not feel them the concussion blanket ” because you! Onto the floor for easy home care, simply machine wash low and hang dry with.