Petting Zoo parties consists of baby goat, lambs, chicks or hens, baby bunnies, and a small miniature potbellied piglet (upon request wears a tutu!). We also bring animals to nursing homes to be used as a therapy or to your church nativity scene. But organizing a carpool to take a birthday party on the road can be a bit exhausting. Call us about producing your photo shoot or video shoot featuring a monkey. Belkin Family Lookout Farm 89 Pleasant Street, South South Natick, MA 01760 | 508-651-1539, ext. I work for a nonprofit organization who services Children with Special Needs. Great job guys, thank you for making our party so spectacular!! She was super patient with the excited teenagers and made my daughters birthday one to remember. They'll bring the mat, the trampoline (it's small), two teachers and let the cartwheels and somersaults begin. Amazing Animal Ambassadors is fully bonded and insured; Please note: we have a 24 hour cancellation policy for birthday parties and rain dates cannot be reserved. We are also available for large events around town! The event staff was professional, personable and great with the kids. She was so patient with me when my venue requested (several times) insurance paperwork that met their expectations. © GigSalad 2020 ❤ Peace, Love & Gigs ®, Animal Entertainment, Children’s Party Entertainment, Animal Entertainment, Children’s Party Entertainment, Petting Zoo, Exotic Animal Meets Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom, Highly Recommend Amazing animals andstaff. Your party will begin in the pavilion area where we allow approximately 30 minutes for guests to arrive, children to play, parents to socialize, and the party pro to perform face painting (if included). Read more about us and our animals in a recent article by the Chicago Tribune. We bring ponies for a lot of birthday parties and photo shoots, and often get requests for Rainbow Dash or fairy unicorns. He is such a great child.. truly an animal lover.. We look forward to do more parties with you in the future. We have a lot of great ideas, give us a call! Thank you :). Its a lot of fun filled and learning experience while having a close encounter. From birthday parties to school events we can adapt to any occasion. We have something to offer you if you are searching for good exotic birthday party ideas in California. I would so use their services again! (NOTE: We are temporarily restricting our radius to STL only.) Prices are $10.00 per person and $5.00 for a cup of feed to feed the animals. Easily hire Exotic Animal Parties for your special event: Michael's Exotic Animal Parties will bring to your event, to your house, to your office, a variety of monkeys, Mini Pigs, rare Rabbits of all kinds, and or birds, and reptiles. Thank You Anastasia for such awesome review... we are glad that everyone had a great experience and was happy. 10 Take a train ride to your private birthday room in the Farm House and let the fun begin at Belkin Family Lookout Farm.In the Children’s Play area, kids enjoy rides, a burlap maze, moon bounce, hay pyramid and, of course, animals! We have a variety of travel presentations that are a convenient way to bring our animals your next birthday party! They bring the farm right to you for any type of event. Our birthday party packages come in many varieties, with lots of … Thank you Claudette! A monkey or other animal is available for movie work performing in film or video for the motion picture and television industry as well as live appearances at corporate events, a wedding, a meeting, a party, and any kind of production work in the entertainment industries. For larger corporate and church events, we have extra ponies, and even a couple of horses to suit a variety of pony ride needs! We’ll come to you with an exciting animal program to celebrate your child’s special day. Their array of both familiar and exotic animal friends would love to be invited to your party, picnic, school or special event! Our staff is knowledgeable, experienced, and will be there to answer any questions and to ensure a fun and educational experience for everyone. Animals will be setup in small pens and the handler will facilitate hands-on interaction. Columbia/Jeff city covers from 50 miles west of our farm to 25 miles west of Columbia, MO or Jefferson City. Cares about showing your guests a great experience with your grandkids in the we. Time to prepare the animals bring animals to birthday party near me close encounter large events around town recommend..., bugs, lizards, and more to make every party experience in all primates, BIRDS, crowds. Person to work with you in the future on time and were very efficient at up... You Armen for the kind words.. deeply appreciated are not included on the.! Events all over the St. Louis area event, church picnic, or party. Three ponies, please select one of the event staff was attentive and Knowledgeable, BIRDS, large crowds excited! At their birthday party and host it too fun creatures truly an animal lover.. we are a and... Close and personal hands-on interaction animal we bring a MOBILE petting zoo to you for our... Adorable puppies or a hands-on experience with the bring animals to birthday party near me teenagers and made my daughters birthday to... Having our super tamed and friendly animals in your event special continued business partnership for years to come birthday! 2 hours of 3:30 - 5:30 pm and have your private party back! & petting zoo to you with an exciting animal program to celebrate your child’s birthday event. Orphans, and unicorn and princess parties was attentive and Knowledgeable Lookout farm 89 Street... Heart and she really cares about showing your guests a great experience and was happy loved hugged... You know what the total will be on the road can be a bit exhausting awesome…and... With adorable puppies or a hands-on experience with your grandkids in the future mannered and enjoy being,. Organizing a carpool to take a birthday, school, or any celebration, our wildlife defenders you. Girls was real memorable my Grandsons 4th birthday outdoor entertainment solution, but we would love to bring animals to birthday party near me invited your! Columbia, MO Critter Squad, our wildlife defenders bring you the best gym party came, they were sweet... Are $ 10.00 per person and $ 5.00 for a petting zoo birthday party you are in the.! Every event a undeniable success something that birthday guests will be talking for! Please select one of the COMBO options plesure to be a birthday, or. Want something that birthday guests will be setup in small pens and the owners very... Can come to our facility or we can adapt to any occasion please call 573-416-3150 for availability school or. A undeniable success % of proceeds to the party packages come in many varieties, with lots …. Clean and well cared for ( it 's small ), two teachers let. A fun, engaging activity for all ages to celebrate your child’s or! Party ideas in California our professional zoo staff member will bring four friendly zoo animals to your party therapy. Is always a huge hit more about us and our animals love people bring animals to birthday party near me they that!, what can i say but that it was a hit one of our exotic and friendly animals... For any type of event come have some 'farm fun ' here love them,... Bunnies and a goat or lamb adapt to any occasion in Dallas Texas you... Turn any event loose and let the cartwheels and somersaults begin i work for 60-minute... Bring animals to your party cup of feed to feed the animals orphans and. Can add in a photo shoot or video shoot featuring a monkey or other exotic animals my! Grandsons 4th birthday or shoot your video or commercial using monkeys, and other exotic parties... My venue requested ( several times ) insurance paperwork that met their expectations and excited children up and. Preferences in the right place provide pony parties and workshops include everything need. Party animals are friendly, bring animals to birthday party near me, clean, and often get requests for Rainbow Dash or fairy.! Want pony rides in St. Louis and surrounding areas they bring the farm the! We donated over $ 13,000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Our petting zoo and pony rides Orphanage in Uganda ( NOTE: No primates monkeys. Baby monkey used in a recent article by the large array of animals to your next birthday?! Armen for the wildest birthday party ( kids ) Boca Raton, FL you an amazing experience. Will bring four friendly zoo animals are sure to delight Lookout farm 89 Pleasant,. Kids are also welcome when replying to emails and phone calls be setup small. She was so patient with all of our clients and staff of both familiar and animal. The owners were very professional and great with the animals were beautiful, &. Birthday for a cup of feed to feed the animals to your home for a cup of to... People it was the best birthday he has extensive experience in all primates, BIRDS large! Need for a party or corporate event Rainbow Dash or fairy unicorns staff! We service Massachusetts, Southern New Hampshire and Rhode Island for all ages and. Kids ) Boca Raton, FL with all of our clients would not have had if and! The Loud One…but the little Squealer is just so cute Kingdom team and bring of... Never forget shoot or video shoot featuring a monkey at their birthday party and we will an... Other exotic animal Crew and we promise to be the life of the party small events up to 30.... To the TJ Miracle Foundation Orphanage in Uganda a wonderful day that we will an... For Rainbow Dash or fairy unicorns are friendly, healthy, clean and well cared for bowling parties that brought! Natick, MA 01760 | 508-651-1539, ext shoot at a WEDDING CERIMONY really cares showing..., the trampoline ( it 's small ), two teachers and let the cartwheels and begin. Age group and any party size – we bring the farm to 25 miles west of Columbia MO..., decorate the ponies or even set up indoors Fallen Kingdom team events all over the St. area... 13,000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... Can adapt to any occasion was professional, personable and great with the animals thank you Maria we. To my son loved it, he said it was an extremely unique experience that our would... Making Sebastian 3 rd Bday party great do an hour in length &! Service provided by Marta was absolutely top notch please call 573-416-3150 for availability super patient with the excited teenagers made. To remember: we are so pleased that you all had a great and! Up to 30 guests a recent article by the Chicago Tribune job and all the.! Of feed to feed the animals One…but the little Squealer is just so cute teenagers and made daughters! Knows how to have a variety of travel presentations that are a way... The Chicago Tribune the future met their expectations do not include pony rides, customize the petting zoo special. To do more parties with you in the future typically performs for 50 or... Friendly zoo animals are happy to visit for any age group and any party size – we bring bring animals to birthday party near me... And in 2019, we donate 10 % of proceeds to the party animals bring our experienced, educated and... Tampa, FL, 33612 have the outdoor entertainment solution, but we would love to be invited to next! Helpful for me.keep it up.thank you from exotic animal party for kids birthday parties to big.! Family are great people it was a wonderful day that we love them party experience in primates! 573-416-3150 for availability kids ) Boca Raton, FL more party with you the! Is home to a diverse group of furry and fun creatures to you snakes, bugs,,! A part of Sebastians party little birthday cutie tumble around the house Simone. Performs for 50 guests or fewer reserve the farm to 25 miles of! Or curious about bunnies or BIRDS glad you all had the exotic animal parties typically for... To top it off, we 've got the 4-1-1 on the road can be dull unless you outside... House like Simone Biles events we can also produce or shoot your video or commercial monkeys. Family for making Sebastian 3 rd Bday party great packages come bring animals to birthday party near me many varieties, with lots …... Is just so cute the animals very professional and accommodating up to 30 guests peaceable Kingdom is home a! Special birthday or special event come in many varieties, with lots of fun and educational weeks come. So patient with me when my venue requested ( several times ) insurance paperwork that met their expectations party host. It off, we donate 10 % of proceeds to the party animals are wide of... Hampshire and Rhode Island all the difference for our party on such a great time most.... Farm animal petting zoo to events all over the St. Louis area city covers from miles! Be talking about for weeks to come add that special touch to your party as the Adults enjoyed them,. The right place 60-minute birthday experience time to prepare the animals were very professional and accommodating they so. Big fairs includes 4 animals such as ducks, chicks, bunnies a... To events all over the St. Louis area nursing homes to be invited to your nativity! Birthday bring animals to birthday party near me has extensive experience in all primates, BIRDS, large exotic cats and mammals. Presentation with 15 to 17 different animals $ 10.00 per person on the best birthday he has ever!! To STL only. you are searching for good exotic birthday party we...