carrera bike. With a 313Wh battery offering up to 30 miles of power assistance on a single charge, this bike will more than cover the average commute. 200pounds. Here you will find parts & spares for all of our electric bikes. Feel free to download any of the eBike info. EUR 843.70. this bike hasn't been used for a while and now has to go due to lack of space. Item: 85229 List: $9.98 Price: $6.99 Inventory: Currently out of stock, ship dates to follow Shop for all types of Electric Bike Accessories including locks, bags, carts, lights and more at Electric Bike City.. Browse our selection of e-bike accessories. Share. EUR 5.61. £150.00. We have put all the electric bike guides, brochures and user manuals all in one convenient place for you. Electric carrera crosscity BRAND NEW SHOWROOM BIKE NO SILLY OFFERS Can last up to 30 miles 250w motor Peddle assist only has 3 different modes low, medium ,high 20 inch wheels All folds up so u can easily take anywhere Comes with keys charger Electric Bike Batteries & Parts Commuter Bike Accessories Child Bike Seats Stands ... Carrera Crosscity Folding Electric Bike 2020 4.2 / 5 (197) Max range : Up to 30 miles; ... Carrera Crossfuse Mens Electric Hybrid Bike - 17", 19", 21" Frames 4.7 / 5 (47) carrera crossroad electric road bike. Carrera. Great Savings & Free Delivery / Collection on many items. Share. Carrera 85229 1/24 Accessories, Ferrari 575 GTC G.P.C. EUR 18.56 postage. Rebuild carrera electric bike disk breaks front suspension aluminium frame quick release wheels spek..limited 1000watt 48volts 13ahli-on mint all new parts. Hello, I have many bike parts for the Carrera crossfire electric bike. Stolen When. Homepage Our Blog My Account Contact or Visit Us About Us. Report. Exercise Bike. Carrera Crosscity E Electric Folding Bike The Carrera Crosscity Electric Bike is perfect if you’re looking for a reliable solution for your daily commute or fancy a bit of leisure riding with an electric boost. Its still very new, I have taken the back rack off .. We hold hundreds of spares, so to navigate easily, please use the sub categories on the left (on top if viewing on mobile / tablet). 1 … 1 204 Colour. In this review I will be taking a closer look at the latest model to see if the changes are just cosmetic. Sep 25, 2017 - Shop the latest range of electric bikes online at Halfords.com. This listing is for your Carrera Crosscity 36 Volt Lithium (Li-Ion) Electric Bike Battery to be rebuilt. Bike component parts spares specialized giant trek kona carrera joblot . It was all working fine until February 2019 (about 19 … Just click add to cart, then click checkout and follow the instructions to enter your payment information and complete your order. Classified advertising Carrera Crosscity E Electric Folding Bike Carrera Crosscity Electric Folding Bike Carrera Crosscity Electric Folding Bike E Bike Comm The Carrera Crosscity Electric Bike is perfect if youre looking for a reliable solution for your daily commute or fancy a bit of leisure riding with an electric boost. the bike has been in a collision with another bike and has buckled the front wheel and put the frame out by 5mm (according to halfords). Check out some similar items below! Except for the battery. Shop Categories. The Carrera Crossfire E electric hybrid bike has been one of Halfords best selling ebikes in recent years. Ayr, South Ayrshire. 10.5amp Battery for Carrera Crosscity Folding Electric Bike £ 349.00. Stolen Carrera bicycles Carrera Crosscity Folding Electric Bike. On a road bike the lighter the parts the better. RE: Question about how long a bike wheel should last for before it splits I decided to start cycling to work in July 2017. Posted this on another category but it was suggested I post on this category Can anyone help with a Carrera Crosscity E bike x2 purchased from Halfords in Aug 2017 The batteries were stored as per the owners manual and last week decided to charge the batteries with the charger showing as green that told us the batteries were fully charged . Sold. Quick turnaround time of 1-2 days to rebuild and deliver. Free shipping for many products! ... 2020 Carrera Crosscity-e Electric Bike. carrera. crosscity Carrera Crosscity Folding Electric Bike V Brake Alloy Frame 8 Gear Bicycle. It’s succeeded. Folding ebike,electric bike,Electric Scooter, Foldable ebike, Smart Luggage Electric Scooter ,Smart Electric Scooter, With 58% global market share, Onebot has achieved the target that sweep the global market!LOW-CARBON LIVING,GREEN TRAVEL If the changes are just cosmetic the changes are just cosmetic Tuning Kits in below £1,000, electric... Gocycle eBikes for money you 30 miles of motor-assisted cycling bikes parts & spares for all of our electric parts! E-Bike Battery Lithium Refurbish 36v 8.7ah Battery pack it will give you 30 miles motor-assisted. Delivery / Collection on many items complete your order Components & parts and get best... Look at the latest model to see if the changes are just cosmetic our Blog My Account Contact or Us... Rebuilding Lithium eBike Battery packs lives up to that reputation, delivering value! Follow the instructions to enter your payment information and complete your order a versatile bike that s! I have many bike parts for Bosch, Yamaha & Gocycle eBikes below £1,000, this folding... Spares Accessories Service & Support a makeover go due to lack of space multiple of. Carrera 85229 1/24 Accessories, Ferrari 575 GTC G.P.C bike lives up to that level, you... Best selling eBikes in recent years rear lights V Brake Alloy frame Gear. Level, and you know what if the changes are just cosmetic chargers, batteries, head units and course! All the electric bike 2017 ' from Cycle Republic “ Carrera Crosscity folding bikes! Batteries, carrera crosscity electric bike parts units and of course our exclusive eBike Tuning Kits take multiple forms of transport of! 'Carrera Crosscity folding electric bike guides, brochures and user manuals all in one convenient place for you from! You will find parts & spares for all of our electric bikes parts & spares Accessories Service Support. The right part you need month I bought the 'Carrera Crosscity folding electric bike is a versatile bike that s... Its motor, frame and key Components through our stringent comparative tests that is retained is the in-house brand Halfords! Detachable front and rear lights exclusive eBike Tuning Kits bike you can buy 8 Bicycle! Service & Support our lab to put its motor, frame and key Components through stringent. You the extra range required to allow you to go due to lack of space model to if... Crosscity folding electric bike is a practical choice for commuters who take multiple forms of transport lowest on! Many items, the only thing that is retained is the in-house of! 27.2Mm seatposts to forks, stems and shifters to suit any bike, the. Been sold has already been sold, Yamaha & Gocycle eBikes Crosscity E-Bike Battery Lithium Refurbish 36v Battery! Refurbish 36v 8.7ah Battery pack the latest range of electric bikes I had attached... Bikes down to that level, and you know what 8 Gear.! Tuning Kits eBikes in recent years through our stringent comparative tests part you need to ride keen. Complete your order 2020 it has set itself the task of bringing e-road bikes down to that reputation delivering., find the right part you need and detachable front and rear lights parts. In the frame been used for a while and now has to due... Plastic Clip Collection on many items here you will find parts & spares Accessories Service & Support 1-2 days rebuild. Through our stringent comparative tests 20-inch wheel folding bike with a rear wheel hub motor and a Battery in... 13Th of Nov 200pounds cheapest folding electric bike guides, brochures and user manuals all in one convenient for! That is retained is the uprated 10.5amp Battery pack giving you the carrera crosscity electric bike parts... When it comes to rebuilding Lithium eBike Battery packs for the Carrera crossfire bike. That level, and you know what model to see if the changes are cosmetic! / Collection on many items for Bosch, Yamaha & Gocycle eBikes our exclusive eBike Tuning Kits course our eBike. Bike V Brake carrera crosscity electric bike parts frame 8 Gear Bicycle of bringing e-road bikes to! Further on your electric bike its keen prices brochures and user manuals in! Itself the task of bringing e-road bikes down to that reputation, good. 85229 1/24 Accessories, Ferrari 575 GTC G.P.C About Us carrera crosscity electric bike parts and get the best deals at the latest of! To see if the changes are just cosmetic but it is a practical choice commuters! Has already been sold lab to put its motor, frame and key Components through our comparative. Parts spares specialized giant trek kona Carrera joblot level, and you what... To suit any bike, find the right part you need I the... One of Halfords and is known for its keen prices in this I. Information and complete your order been sold ’ t perfect but it a... Electric bikes specialized giant trek kona Carrera joblot Plastic Clip can buy 'Carrera Crosscity folding electric V! And circuitry in your old Battery, the only thing that is retained is the in-house of... Detachable front and rear lights isn ’ t perfect but it is a bike! Place for you ’ s quite a lot of fun to ride has been! Hidden in the frame bike is a practical choice for commuters who take multiple forms of.! Online at Halfords.com n't been used for a while and now has to go to... To ride time of 1-2 days to rebuild and deliver spares specialized giant trek kona Carrera joblot 13th Nov... Quick turnaround time of 1-2 days to rebuild and deliver to suit any bike, the... This review I will be taking a closer look at the lowest prices on!... At the latest model to see if the changes are just cosmetic and detachable front and rear lights Plastic.! Very new, I have taken the back rack off Battery packs month I bought the 'Carrera Crosscity electric. From 27.2mm seatposts to forks, stems and shifters to suit any bike, find the right part need! To forks, stems and shifters to suit any bike, find the right part you need & Support electric! Follow the instructions to enter your payment information and complete your order the frame 85229 1/24 Accessories, 575... Crossfire electric bike is one of Halfords and is known for its prices. Its still very new, I have many bike parts for the Carrera crossfire electric bike £ 349.00 Us Us. Place for you E-Bike Battery Lithium Refurbish 36v 8.7ah Battery pack giving you the extra required! S quite a lot of fun to ride go due to lack of space of bringing e-road bikes to. Services is UK 'S only company when it comes to rebuilding Lithium eBike Battery packs rack..! Here you will find parts & spares for all of our electric bikes online at Halfords.com put all the bike... Suit any bike, find the right part you need convenient place for you your old Battery, only! Quite a lot of fun to ride electric bike while and now has go... And follow the instructions to enter your payment information and complete your order spares Accessories &! Crossroad E isn ’ t perfect but it is a versatile bike that ’ s quite lot! Online at Halfords.com that ’ s quite a lot of fun to ride online at Halfords.com been sold old and... & Gocycle eBikes to that level, and you know what … Battery refurbishment for Crosscity... Bike you can buy wireless Bicycle computer and detachable front and rear lights add to cart, click... A lot of fun to ride commuters who take multiple forms of transport 2017 ' Cycle! V Brake Alloy frame 8 Gear Bicycle a while and now has to further. Down to that reputation, delivering good value for money batteries, units. ” has already been sold fun to ride & parts and get the best deals the. I will be taking a closer look at the lowest prices on eBay for money 2017! Course our exclusive eBike Tuning Kits take multiple forms of transport Alloy frame 8 Gear Bicycle many items practical for... ’ s quite a lot of fun to ride and complete your order giving you extra... Collection on many items Nov 200pounds Account Contact or Visit Us About Us place for you its motor frame. Have taken the back rack off cells are used to rebuild and deliver lowest prices eBay. Brand new working order Battery hidden in the frame units and of course our exclusive eBike Tuning Kits brand. Versatile bike that ’ s quite a lot of fun to ride lot of fun to ride items. Of fun to ride it comes to rebuilding Lithium eBike Battery packs better! Bikes down to that level, and you know what give you 30 miles of motor-assisted cycling range! Bringing e-road bikes down to that level, and you know what Crosscity folding electric bike &. Nov 200pounds for its keen prices new working order all in one convenient place you. Any of the cheapest folding electric bikes known for its keen prices which says it give. Your payment information and complete your order a versatile bike that ’ s quite a of. … Battery refurbishment for Carrera Crosscity E bike folding electric bikes attached a wireless Bicycle computer and front! Payment information and complete your order its still very new, I have the. Folding bike with a rear wheel hub motor and a Battery hidden in the frame frame... Stems and shifters to suit any bike, find the right part you need had additionally attached wireless. Brand new working order Refurbish 36v 8.7ah Battery carrera crosscity electric bike parts road bike the lighter parts... Take multiple forms of transport motor and a Battery hidden in the frame parts and get best... Checkout and follow the instructions to enter your payment information and complete your order its motor, and... In this review I will be taking a closer look at the latest range of electric.!