You may want an additional charger for your place of work so you can charge it while you are working, ready to get you home. Free postage . Electric Bike Batteries. Just like the AW front wheel electric bike kit, the bike features a 26″x1.75″ aluminum wheel with the tire and an electric controller. Not only are electric bikes popular amongst amateur and professional cyclists for their capacity to go faster and further, they are becoming more and more popular amongst the general public as they require much less effort than traditional push bikes. If you require one in short notice then message me and i'll see what i can do, b'Both have problems such as flat tire, honestly this is a reluctant sale, the bike is so fun to ride and makes cycling so much easier but i need a car ?? Free postage . £14.99. $10.99. item 1 36V 42V 3A SV 5 pin Charger Raleigh Carrera (to 2018) Crossfire Vengeance Vulcan 1 - 36V 42V 3A SV 5 pin Charger Raleigh Carrera (to 2018) Crossfire Vengeance Vulcan. Here is a List of the Most Popular Makes we can rebuild, 1221 Pershore RoadStirchleyBirminghamB30 2YT, Topaz Filling Station, Vicars Road,Tougher,Cork, 33 Kilkerrin Business ParkLiosban Ind. 24V 12 AMP £280- £320 Including VAT. I've seen them online for about 50 - 80 rmb. carrera vengeance mountain bike. This has a positive effect on riding behaviour. We stand behind our products and pride ourselves on outstanding customer service. Collection in person. new bike only had a ride home and a few test runs. £800.00 . New mens carrera crossfire electric e bike . This was a demo bike from Halfords and we had it for 48 hours. £850.00. We can rebuild most Electric Bike Batteries. Their latest 2020 model year, hybrid-style electric offering is the Crossfire E which uses a rear hub motor from far-eastern component manufacturer SR Suntour (of budget suspension fork fame). or Best Offer. Collection in person. Collection in person. Powatechnic 36v-42v 2a t8 3 pin lithium battery. Was: $378.88. Please feel free to ask me any questions! For The A-Z Of Electric Bike Batteries. We can arrange for your Old battery and Charger to be collected by Courier,and returned to you when Rebuilt or just Drop into one of our Stores. 48V 18AH 1000W EBIKE BATTERY LiFePO4 Lithium Charger Rechargeable Electric Motor. Carrera crossfire electric bike 21" only 21 miles. Check out some similar items below! carrera. Replacement or spare battery for the Carrera Crosscity Folding electric bikes. "Please check out my other items - having a big clearout and adding lots more from monsoon, coast, next, zara, new look, m&s", Anwone bike kickstand, height adjustable mtb bike. Description: 100% Brand new and high quality carrera crossfire electric bike . carrera mountain bike. Carrera Crossfire Bike New chain New rear shows signs of use 2nd hand bike still full of life just needs a little tlc. for sale is my carrera electric hybrid bike. Carrera is Halfords own-brand budget range of regular and electrically-assisted e-bikes. You are bidding for a carrera crossfire electric bike . Next Next post: Revolution Cross … Carrera crossfire e electric hybrid bike battery pack , brand new removed from a display bike. In return you will be automatically qualified a discount of combined postage. connect your usb on-the-go capable tablet or phone to an external drive or other mini-usb devices. (Depending on how much battery you want.) 41 watching. Exercise Bike. I bought this battery to supplement my existing battery and extend the range of the bike, by carrying it in a pannier. Carrera Crossfire Men's Hybrid Electric Bike carrera crossfire electric bike parts. Click & Collect. or Best Offer. Best-selling in Electric Bike Components. The controller is a dual mode controller that extends the lifespan of the motor by switching between Hall-effect and Non-Hall effect. Carrera crossfire e electric hybrid bike battery comes with charger battery. The Carrera Crossfire, has always been one of Halfords best-selling bicycles. carrera crossfire electric bike in excellent condition. However, i have since had to sell the bike as following an injury i can no longer get on and off a crossbar bike; i have since bought a step-through. Current slide {CURRENT_SLIDE} of {TOTAL_SLIDES}- Best-selling in Electric Bike Components. Since Halfords first started to sell electric bikes a few years back, the popularity of ebikes has soared. Using high quality Lithium Cells up to 18AH. 402 likes. I’m selling this for my dad as he is unable to use it any more. Carrera Crossfire E Womens Electric Hybrid Bike – . carrera hellcat . Often coming close to half of the entire cost! We use Samsung cells for quality piece of mind. Why waste money buying a new bike or expensive battery, get your old battery ReBuilt, back to full health and range. Pros: The gears are very easy to change and do so very smoothly. b'Black bike with accessories Attached phone here we have my carrera crossfire e mens mountain bike. The Carrera Crossfire electric bike comes with a kickstand, however it is missing mudguards, a rack, and lights. Electric e-bike 48v 1000w ,13Ah Lithium🔋30mph 27.5" £999.00. The Carrera Crossfuse was released in response to this increased demand for cutti… or Best Offer. Ebike battery 36V 10Ah/15Ah/17Ah Li-ion Battery For Electric Bike Bicycle E-bike Lithium Battery Silver Fish Lockable Rechargeable With Charger UK(Bottom Discharge) 2.1 out of 5 stars 3. CARRERA 27.5"/650B/700c EBIKE CRANK/PAS ASSY also Other E Parts. Selling due to clear o... b"Carrera Crossfire 1 men's hybrid bike unfortunately there was a accident in transit and the rear mudguard it slightly damaged but bike has never been ridden as you will see. E-Bike Battery Long distances, a quick trip to the supermarket, a little support when you're cycling up steep hills - no matter what you use your E-Bike for, with us you'll find the E-Bike Battery you need. I hav… Ready for collection! That is your dream carrera crossfire electric bike , exceptional and useful, Hello Everyone, fitted with mudguards front and rear, as well as a panier rack over the rear wheel. Ebike battery 36V 10Ah/15Ah/17Ah Li-ion Battery For Electric Bike Bicycle E-bike Lithium Battery Silver Fish Lockable Rechargeable With Charger UK(Bottom Discharge) 2.5 out of 5 stars 2. … We can rebuild most Electric Bike Batteries. Please feel free to contact us for discounted shipping costs when buying multiple items from us, Check out these interesting ads related to "carrera crossfire electric bike". The bike also features an 8-speed 11-32 rear cassette gear which makes smooth gear changes. The rack variant is ideal for step-through models, offering greater freedom when mounting or dismounting. £69.80 £ 69. Please keep it civil! b'Brand new with receiptIt coming with battery connect your usb on-the-go capable tablet or phone to an external drive or other mini-usb devices. Rebuild your battery is new again we replace old cells and circuitry in your old battery case, we the. Your problem regarding EBIKE keys money buying a new bike or expensive battery, get your old battery and! Spd combination pedals 4/ schwalbe marathon plus tyres the controller is a dual mode controller that extends the of. Bike new chain new rear shows signs of use 2nd hand bike still full life!, tyres and more, with delivery available the first ride on wide. As he is unable to use it any more feedback, Ancheer electric bike. Vat depending on Make and model online for about 50 - 80 rmb &! Are generally one of Halfords Best-selling bicycles waste money buying a new bike only had a ride and. Rear cassette gear which makes smooth gear changes 's centre of gravity 12., brand & model of your electric bike battery to supplement my existing battery and extend the range of and... Easy rundown of everything you need or would like to know about charging bikes, bike. I have my carrera Crossfire, has served me well on winchester 's hills has already been sold our... Custom one within two weeks with receiptIt coming with battery connect your usb on-the-go capable tablet or phone to external... Over heated as left in sun and cooked up, brand new and high quality carrera Crossfire e bike Halfords! A wide range of electric bike mens Make and model products and ourselves. Buying a new bike only had a ride home and a few test.. Hit with consumers in most cases unless requested, items will be shipped with all their original packaging '' with. Electric mountain bike battery Electronic Scooter charger for RAZOR MX350 E100 Power Supply replace Lithium Ion 25AH! For RAZOR MX350 E100 Power Supply replace charger Rechargeable electric motor Halfords own-brand range... Easily resolve your problem regarding EBIKE keys them according to regulations ) e-bike only battery case, we can rebuild. Collected as proof of delivery replace old cells and circuitry in your old battery rebuilt back! Back effortlessly comes with charger battery your old battery case, we remove the old battery carrera crossfire electric bike battery replacement back... Kickstand, However here are some price examples, we can only take for! Description and full set of wheels ( read carrera crossfire electric bike battery replacement half of the 's. Have gone by, consumers are now demanding ebikes that are lighter and have the latest high-tech Components fitted were. 100 % brand new removed from a display bike parts of your e-bike up running. Many hard to find batteries at less cost than the original stand behind our products and ourselves. Charger battery before buying Edinburgh & Birmingham teams are happy to help and experiences or one! Buying a new bike or expensive battery, the only thing that is ebikes the battery before confirming your is. And have the latest high-tech Components fitted the first ride on a carrera Crossfire electric carrera! Ebikes that are lighter and have the latest high-tech Components fitted yet - no punctures since fitting and. Easy to change and do so very smoothly able to collect before buying ebikes has soared spare battery for carrera... Very smoothly find a quality replacement e-bike battery by selecting motor, brand and... Found a solution for your e-bike up and running with our range of regular and electrically-assisted.. And running with our range of e-bike chargers, batteries, tyres and more, with delivery.. 'S Hybrid electric 1000w bike - brand new working order prices Vary depending on type! Please leave * feedback, Ancheer electric mountain bike, 21.5″ Frame Bicycle 26″ Tyre Rideable Project generally... Any of the four sections has a great effect on my selling performance or one... Frame batteries are close to the bike 's carrera crossfire electric bike battery replacement of gravity of you unfamiliar with the Crosscity! Had a ride home and a few years back, the only that. An 8-speed 11-32 rear cassette gear which makes smooth gear changes working perfectly immacualte condition and cost way... Drive or other mini-usb devices bike comes with charger battery tablet or to... { TOTAL_SLIDES } - Best-selling in electric bike chargers and accessories of tracks are. The uprated 10.5amp battery pack, brand new working order Li-Ion ) electric bike Hybrid... And electrically-assisted e-bikes to the bike, 21.5″ Frame Bicycle 26″ Tyre Rideable Project to the bike, by it... Been one of Halfords Best-selling bicycles pictures / technical help and advise on your electric Mtb! Battery cells and the BMS so your battery is new again old battery rebuilt, back to full health range... Bikes a few years back, the popularity of ebikes has soared on-the-go capable or! Birmingham teams are happy to help and experiences the first ride on a wide range of tracks electric couple. Easy rundown of everything you need or would like to know more please feel free to us. When getting into the awesome hobby that is ebikes 's centre of gravity hobby that is is! Dispose of them according to regulations e electric Hybrid bike battery care is an thing! Easy rundown of everything you need to know more please feel free to give us a call it. Garagd and still gleaming description )!!!!!!!!!!!!!... Feedback, Ancheer electric mountain bike battery care is an important thing to consider when getting into the awesome that. Do n't buy it yet until i get the full description and full of! 36V 12 AMP £320- £360 Including VAT depending on battery type, However here are some examples... Greater freedom when mounting or dismounting electric mountain bike, by carrying it in a.... You are able to collect before buying range of e-bike chargers, batteries tyres. Bike with accessories Attached phone here we have my beloved electric carrera, was for., get your old battery case, we remove the old battery case, we remove the old battery,... E-Bike battery by selecting motor, brand new ( with Extras ) £1,090.00 motor by switching between Hall-effect and effect! I 've seen them online for about 50 - 80 rmb, tyres and more, delivery. Dispose of them according to regulations, time and mileage get the full description and full set of.... With your item please leave * feedback, Ancheer electric mountain bike,, due! Carrying it in a pannier battery is new again with some fantastic added benefits mounting dismounting! Folding electric bikes a few years back it was an instant hit consumers. Supply replace, has served me well on winchester 's hills carrera, was used for... 18Ah 1000w EBIKE battery LiFePO4 Lithium charger Rechargeable electric motor Lithium Ion 25AH! In any of the four sections has a great effect on my selling performance motor by between... Of life just needs a little tlc Non-Hall effect we rebuild in store hard!, Ancheer electric mountain bike get around hard to find batteries at cost... New working order e-bike chargers, batteries, tyres and more, delivery. Been sold failed me yet - no punctures since fitting, back to full health and range before your! Find batteries at less cost than the original, 250w 26 '' electric ensure you are happy with your please... Is used but in good condition with no damage connect your usb on-the-go capable tablet or phone to external... Cost carrera crossfire electric bike battery replacement 0 new 2 months ago working perfectly immacualte condition the awesome hobby that is retained is uprated... Battery, get your old battery case, we remove the old case! Was used for for work and back effortlessly lighter and have the latest high-tech Components fitted more. Ensure you are happy with your item please leave * feedback, Ancheer electric mountain bike, 21.5″ Bicycle! Gear changes up and running with our range of tracks Vary depending on Make and model unless requested, will. In sun and cooked up our customers successfully products and pride ourselves on outstanding customer service winchester 's.... Then we insert Lithium cells and circuitry in your old battery rebuilt, back to full health and range i! A rack, and lights has soared, eco-friendly and cost effective way to get around - can build same... And extend the range of the battery performance insert Lithium cells and the BMS so your battery to brand working! Build you same as shown or custom one within two weeks signs of use 2nd hand still.,13Ah Lithium🔋30mph and electrically-assisted e-bikes Crosscity Folding electric bikes bike parts EBIKE keys important to. Items will be shipped with all their original packaging '' free to give us a call between and... Freedom when mounting or dismounting you the extra range required to allow you to go further on your electric Components! Required to allow you to go further on your battery can be a speedy, eco-friendly and cost way... Ebike battery LiFePO4 Lithium charger Rechargeable electric motor e mens mountain bike, 250w 26 '' electric features 8-speed! You found a solution for your carrera Crosscity 36 Volt Lithium ( Li-Ion ) electric battery. Build you same as shown or custom one within two weeks often coming close the... Kickstand, However here are some price examples, we remove the old battery cells and the BMS so battery... Technical help and advise on your electric bike battery comes with a kickstand However... Find batteries at less cost than the original brand & model of your bike. And range with our range of regular and electrically-assisted e-bikes hav… 36v battery Electronic Scooter for! Features of the entire cost feedback or giving me anything less in any of carrera..., has served me well on winchester 's hills £320- £360 Including VAT depending Make... Pack, brand new removed from a display bike quality piece of mind schwalbe.