Discover (and save!) Mar 15, 2014 - This Pin was discovered by Veronica McCallister. your own Pins on Boy Meets World is an American television sitcom that chronicles the coming of age events and everyday life-lessons of Cornelius "Cory" Matthews. Lesson #6: There’s a Cory/Topanga out there for everyone. 0 0. marnie. Well you can watch Boy Meets World on Disney Channel around 11:00-2:00 I'm too sure about the time. Now it’s time to start catching up on the work that I didn’t get a chance to do over the weekend…it’s gonna be a busy, busy day. For example, in the season 7 episode, “The Provider,” the couple gets into a huge fight – in public no less – during which Topanga calls Cory an imbecile and mocks his inability to successfully perform at the menial job he’d managed to secure for himself. Beloved actors and longtime married couple William Daniels and Bonnie Bartlett are about to reach their 70th wedding anniversary. In fact, there was a website where viewers could print out personal invitations to the wedding. Cory and Topanga Would ‘Probably’ Be Divorced Now, Says Rider Strong. By Margaret Lyons. Cory And Topanga Wedding. Such a great show! In Season 4, Cory, Topanga, and Shawn appear … Cory and Topanga are living proof that it’s possible for two people to be soul mates. Lv 4. - cory and topanga wedding website | CHECK OUT MORE GREAT WEDDING WEBSITE PICS AT WEDDINGPINS.NET | #weddings #wedding #weddingwebsite #weddingwebsites #events #forweddings #hot #love #romance On Cory and Topanga’s 18th wedding anniversary, here’s why they remain the most iconic fictional couple of the ’90s. His efforts fail when he learns that Topanga’s father cheated on her mother. Okay, so maybe not all of us will be lucky enough to meet our future husband as toddlers as opposed to at a frat party, but Cory and Topanga proved that it’s possible. Cory and Topanga share their wedding planning woes. 1 0. I tried uploading this before but it didnt work so hopefully it does this time! Our favorite fictional ‘90s couple Cory and Topanga, of cult classic series Boy Meets World, are celebrating a major milestone this November 5th: their 18th wedding anniversary.And yes, interpretive poem recitals involving red lipstick are in order. Wedding Quotations More information Like this! Definitely a great way to start the day. The show follows Cory and his friends and family through seven seasons, from his middle school days as a pre-pubescent child to his life in college as a married man. Source(s): https://shrink.im/a0eEI. 0 0. crazybum19. 5 years ago. He even travels to Pittsburgh with Shawn, attempting to get her parents back together. 1 decade ago. I had a major crush on Shawn, coveted Topanga’s hair somethin’ crazy, and cracked up over Cory’s brother Eric every single time. After Topanga calls off the wedding at the end of Season Six, Cory does everything possible to win her back. I have no idea about the website but it is funny to see a boy meets world related question.