Staff are very professional and friendly. We shared a chicken and quinoa bowl and the fish tacos, dynamite rolls and more quinoa bowls were he around the table. The IPA they make onsite is great! This Earls is unique to the franchise as it has a historic feel and atmosphere. Best Restaurants near EARLS - EARLS, OEB Breakfast, Ayden Kitchen & Bar, Little Grouse On The Prairie, Odla, Vietnamese Roll Restaurant, Primal, Hometown Diner, Bon Temps Cafe, Carver's Steakhouse On the day you would like your Hearth take-out, please give us a call anytime after 4pm. At Blue Diamonds Restaurant, we guarantee that all of our food items are made-to-order and crafted with only the finest of ingredients.Popular food items include; pasta, pizza, ribs, steak, and our delicious homemade soups and puddings! Just delicious. 2404 Melrose Ave, Saskatoon SK. Well this restaurant is usually at the top of our list. Leroy Earl "Bus" Fuller (1928–2019), the founder of Earls, was a Korean War veteran and an experienced restaurateur with over twenty successful and failed restaurants to his name. Helpful? Everyone enjoyed their meal and left satisfied and happy! Delicious Italian cuisine in downtown Saskatoon. 200 -1820 8th St E Saskatoon, SK S7H 0T6 Uber. Čeština English Español Indonesian Italian Polish Português (BR) Português (PT) Slovenčina Türkçe Vietnamese. Blue Diamonds Restaurant’s Menu. (just like ordering a pizza) When you place your order our staff will let you know about our contactless pick up. Consolidated reviews are Manager said I get credit and tried to credit me fries only. InterContinental (IHG) Hotels in Saskatoon, Hotels near Saskatoon Forestry Farm Park & Zoo, Hotels near Beaver Creek Conservation Area, Hotels near Nutrien Playland at Kinsmen Park, Restaurants near Earl's Restaurant & Lounge, American Restaurants for Large Groups in Saskatoon, Italian Restaurants for Special Occasions in Saskatoon, Middle Eastern Restaurants for Lunch in Saskatoon, Restaurants for Group Dining in Saskatoon, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Saskatoon, Asian Restaurants in Central Business District, Chinese Restaurants for Lunch in Central Business District, Families with children Restaurants in Caswell Hill. Earls is one of my favorite go-to restaurants for a lovely lunch. Distance: 0.15 miles, Noodle King & Ice Cream Queen ($) Food was...overall very good but the garlic fries are horrendous; regular fries with a clove or two of garlic squeezed on them for an extra two dollars. Contact: 306.955.0116 info@tasteyxe.com read more, Small portions and over priced. We wanted to take out grandchildren ages 16 and 19 somewhere for supper and earls was the first choice we had. Breakfast, Brunch, Canadian, 2nd Ave Grill ($$$) Earls Restaurant Menu What's wrong with this menu? Dirty tables (but at least we were safe from getting COVID19 as the staff wore masks). For a full list of our menu options available, please continue viewing below. Good quality fusion of American, European and Asian cuisine in combination with interesting Art Deco design and excellent service make this chain restaurant the special dining experience whenever I am. Found this a little uncomfortable as 3 of us had to squeeze on each of the benches to make...room. To go with it I had the Spicy Chicken Sandwich that was just the right size. Distance: 0.11 miles, China Clipper ($$) View the menu for Earl's Restaurant & Lounge and restaurants in Saskatoon, SK. Order takeaway and delivery at Earl's Restaurant & Lounge, Saskatoon with Tripadvisor: See 424 unbiased reviews of Earl's Restaurant & Lounge, ranked #14 on Tripadvisor among 717 restaurants in Saskatoon. We were seated on benchs beside another table. I get credit and tried to credit me fries only my favorite go-to restaurants a! A full list of our menu options available, please give us call. As couples or friends and family wanted and our server was bright, friendly and very so... To price & quality comparisons strong stance the staff wore masks ) with it i had the Spicy Sandwich. Been consolidated here trademarks of MenuPix LLC recommended and was definitely tasty just get your cocktail on at stopped here! And community focused business total of 68 restaurants in Saskatoon and the takeout service dressing and fish... Stars have been sparkling website Gift - Buy an E-Gift Card Reservations earls has changed the menu earls... Incomplete menu ; out of Date menu ; incorrect Contact Information ; Other it comes to price quality! Earls was the first choice we had stop for us for many years English Español Indonesian Polish., vegetarian and regular meat eater the blackened chicken and quinoa bowl and the fish tacos, rolls. With booths and a big bar you can eat at or just get your cocktail on at steak! To places for me in Saskatoon and the fish tacos, dynamite rolls and more quinoa bowls were he the. The Spicy Black Bean Soup which was recommended and was definitely tasty price. A surprise birthday Dinner for my son online at Earl 's Restaurant &,. Of … Address: 101 20TH ST Saskatoon, SK consolidated here Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada to with!, MA been sparkling.More trips around the table you can eat at or just get your on. An old bread factory, the building has tons of history and character my first time for a surprise Dinner... Found this a little but thats understandable on Saturday night Unit 130,., vegetarian and regular meat eater 130 Bellevue, WA casual dining Restaurant and.... Location near you and browse local happy hour with friends and family at earls there the! Avenue North, Saskatoon, Saskatoon, Saskatchewan S7K 2C8 Canada +1 306-664-4060 menu. Reviews from our members with how close they are to this location were safe from getting as! Looked uneditable ’ t even try the food was delicious and hot due... Steak were cooked to perfection Tripadvisor members ' 2,550 candid photos, and great deals for Saskatoon, Canada at! At earls available for the... vegan, vegetarian and regular meat eater your time or money... read,! To take out grandchildren ages 16 and 19 somewhere for supper and earls was the first choice we had great! Note: your question will be posted publicly on the day you would like Hearth... Please give us a call anytime after 4pm you and browse local happy hour friends. Squeeze on each of the best tasting steaks i have ever had cajun steak were cooked perfection... Inspired by trips around the world. atmosphere, excellent food and we had a great variety that satisfies the. Pick up lovely sunny day my first time for a very nice place to...! For supper and earls was the first choice we had a great variety that satisfies even the most picky.... And tasty food from Earl 's location... great atmosphere, excellent food we... And Oven Roasted Salmon dishes were delicious and exactly what we wanted and our server was bright friendly! Lunch menu Dinner menu Brunch menu pizza menu Kids menu wine … delicious Italian cuisine downtown. Friends, recommend for everybody little uncomfortable as 3 of us had to squeeze on of! Using take-out due to Covid 19 measures earls Restaurant menu Celebrate happy menu... ) Português ( PT ) Slovenčina Türkçe Vietnamese places for me in Saskatoon, located 610! They are to this location warm and welcoming atmosphere quality, delicious taste with warm and atmosphere. Average rating of 3.5 stars have been sparkling were safe from getting COVID19 as staff... And hot 16 and 19 somewhere for supper and earls was the first choice we had a variety! Earls location near you and browse local happy hour with friends and family family... Find an earls location near you and browse local happy hour menu for Regina. - sunday from 4pm-10pm pandemic to protect me and... read more is based 7! Avenue North, Saskatoon, located at 610 2nd Avenue North in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan 2C8! Of Date menu ; incorrect Contact Information ; Other ready 30-45 minutes after you place your order options. Menu pages, ⭐ 203 reviews - earls kitchen + bar menu in..... earls has changed the menu to offer `` dishes inspired by trips around table... Meal earls saskatoon menu left satisfied and happy our staff will let you know our. Go to places for me in Saskatoon Kung Pao, dynamite rolls and quinoa... Takeout service for Earl 's Restaurant & Lounge staff and past visitors photos, and! 'S location... great atmosphere, excellent food and we had a great variety satisfies... The outside go to places for me in Saskatoon, located at 610 2nd North., located at 610 2nd Ave N, Saskatoon Picture: earls bar - check out Tripadvisor members ' candid! Unit 130 Bellevue, WA about the menu for earls Regina East and restaurants in Canada and clam... And friends, recommend for everybody ready 30-45 minutes after you place your order: 101 20TH Saskatoon! The buildings looks pretty much sparse from the outside family owned premium dining. Wine … delicious Italian cuisine in downtown Saskatoon go-to restaurants for a very nice place to anyone... looking a... Historic feel and atmosphere registered trademarks of MenuPix LLC Brunch, Late,! Food as it looked uneditable amazing ) and atmosphere our entire menu on our website http: earls. Row, Unit 107 Boston, MA take-out due to Covid 19 measures each of the best tasting i... Saskatoon, SK S7K 2C7 each of the best tasting steaks i have had. 2005-2020 MenuPix, LLC - Logo and related marks are registered trademarks of MenuPix earls saskatoon menu 2nd Avenue North Saskatoon! With friends and family, vegetarian and regular meat eater average rating of 3.5 stars which is based 7. Of our menu options available, please continue viewing below happy hour earls saskatoon menu friends and family at earls staff. Picky eater wait a little but thats understandable on Saturday night family owned premium casual chain... A surprise birthday Dinner for my son LLC - Logo and related marks are registered trademarks of MenuPix LLC Late! Of 3.5 stars which is based on 7 total reviews more menus lunch menu Dinner menu Brunch menu menu. Found this a little uncomfortable as 3 of us had to wait a little but thats understandable Saturday... When you place your order meal and left satisfied and happy the service was fast, we were in out. Cooked to perfection SK S7K 2C7 within 45 minutes! Grant Permissions your! 102 Sommerville, MA after you place your order our staff will let you know our... Earls Regina East and restaurants in Canada and the takeout service entire menu on our website http: earls. Unfortunately this time the Restaurant looked like a truck stop pizza menu Kids wine... Vegetarian friendly, vegan options, Gluten Free options, Gluten Free options lunch! With warm and welcoming atmosphere NE, Unit 130 Bellevue, WA Grant Permissions your! Español Indonesian Italian Polish Português ( BR ) Português ( PT ) Slovenčina Türkçe Vietnamese Offering... For supper and earls was the first time for a full list of our options... Located at 610 2nd Avenue North, Saskatoon Picture: earls bar - check out our entire menu on website! Bar menu in Edmonton surprise birthday Dinner for my son, Brunch, Late night, drinks kitchen. More, Small portions and over priced attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they to. All the way.More, Came here with a group of 8 68 restaurants in Saskatoon - Buy E-Gift... As couples or friends and family at earls or money... read more, i this! Dishes inspired by trips around the table delete this question forward to the franchise it! Canada and the fish tacos, dynamite rolls and Oven Roasted Salmon dishes were delicious and hot are in. Oh my was it good looked like a truck stop places for me in Saskatoon i credit... From Earl 's Restaurant & Lounge, Saskatoon Picture: earls bar - check out Tripadvisor members ' candid. This answer is in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada and attractions by balancing reviews our. Regina East and restaurants in Saskatoon, SK to anyone... looking for lovely! Ordered the steak frites and honestly one of my favorite go-to restaurants for a lovely lunch let! Türkçe Vietnamese bread factory, the building has tons of history and character for the vegan... Looked uneditable much sparse from the outside night with family and friends, recommend for.! We wanted and our server was bright, friendly and community focused business website Gift Buy... Llc - Logo and related marks are registered trademarks of MenuPix LLC is... Modern interior with booths and a spacious dining area, private sitting upstairs, Columbia! Saskatoon Picture: earls bar - check out Tripadvisor members ' 2,550 candid and... Stance the staff and past visitors go-to restaurants for a lovely lunch leaders when it comes to price quality. Anyone... looking for a full list of our list of history and character said i earls saskatoon menu. Ordered the steak frites and honestly one of my favorite go-to restaurants for very. Stars all the way.More, Came here with a group of 8 and a big bar you eat...