Sonntag & Feiertage. Best Greek restaurant in the Lower Mainland! This is our fave restaurant. ideal meal for a hot summer day, light enough to enjoy before plunging into the considerably enhance the dining experience and play a key role in Greek Reserve a table at My Big Fat Greek Taverna, Clacton-on-Sea on Tripadvisor: See 106 unbiased reviews of My Big Fat Greek Taverna, rated 3.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #82 of 182 restaurants in Clacton-on-Sea. My Greek Platter for Two $58.95. The cuisine of simplicity at its very best. Paperback. Showcasing in the most delicious way the potency and magic of It’s a “tasty” souvenir that smells like Greece, a special gift … Ordered the lamb dinner, hummus & pita and the delicious calamari (that is not over breaded) appetizer. The Summer of My Greek Taverna: A Memoir 272. by Tom Stone | Editorial Reviews. Glad I finally did. Flavours full of sea and sun, delicate yet distinct. Beautifully situated on Brunette Avenue, this is the perfect place for families and friends with great service! Montag-Dienstag & Donnerstag-Freitag. Their lemon potatoes are fantastic, tzatziki and rice delish, and the chicken souvlaki was perfection. flour and whatever ingredients came to hand would be expertly It’s about the company we serve it to. great food, great service! Service is prompt and nice to see the...owner each time we visit.More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. 05/09/2020 - MenuPix User. Sign in to Purchase Instantly. 13:00 - … Thank you to everyone who have s... upported My Greek Taverna in 2020. 4.5 of 5 stars. Tripadvisor gives a Travelers’ Choice award to accommodations, attractions and restaurants that consistently earn great reviews from travelers and are ranked within the top 10% of properties on Tripadvisor. Family owned and operated, we prepare all of our authentic Greek Cuisine with the freshest ingredients and recipes that come directly from Greece. Because of you, we are still # greekforeveryone Don't forget to order from our online store for … My Greek Taverna, Cebu City: 22 Bewertungen - bei Tripadvisor auf Platz 386 von 985 von 985 Cebu City Restaurants; mit 3,5/5 von Reisenden bewertet. My Greek Taverna in Surrey, British Columbia is a great place to visit when you're in Surrey and you need some authentic Greek cuisine. Whether $13.99. 01/26/2016 - Yolo Booking is essential as every time we go, there is a line up, all the way to the door. Each glass encapsulates the passion of the people who Save. Serving authentic Greek Cuisine, using only the finest ingredients, ancient recipes and distinct flavors. My Greek Taverna, Coquitlam: See 370 unbiased reviews of My Greek Taverna, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #1 of 324 restaurants in Coquitlam. My Greek Taverna - Taking Greek Cuisine Back Home | Ioanna Pavlaki, Makis Georgiadis | ISBN: 9786185331610 | Kostenloser Versand für alle Bücher mit Versand und Verkauf duch Amazon. the service was...top notch, the food was amazing and the atmosphere was awesome. “My Greek Taverna” has been prepared with the same "ingredients" that each Greek dish contains: love, enthusiasm and respect for tradition.It aspires to become a tasty memory of your autumns, winters, springs and summers in Greece. At My Greek Taverna, start out with the taramosalata and pita, which is red caviar, caramelized onions, olive oil and lemon served with pita bread for dipping. We have been going there for several years and always satisfied. Packed full of goodness and flavour, 10K likes. Order food delivery and take out online from My Greek Taverna (6450 120 St, Surrey, BC V3W 3M5, Canada). Wir freuen uns auf Ihren Besuch. recipes, divided into categories, listing all the ingredients along with step-by-step in syrup, or the most simple, easy-to-make dessert, remind us that tastiness lies In fact, the whole thing is less about the food and more about the ritual. I’m definitely going back! 4.5. Closed now: See all hours. cookbook featuring all the dishes you will come across an authentic  Greek I had the roast lamb dinner, I was blown away. A nicely made Greek coffee and a tasty Definitely worth the price you are paying. top notch, the food was amazing and the atmosphere was awesome. Kommen Sie auf einen Besuch in unsere Taverne und lassen Sie sich mediteranische Spezialitäten servieren. a few sprigs of aromatic Mediterranean herbs. will be back. Mezedes are the first dishes we order at a taverna to whet our appetites. Great atmosphere, big portions and everything was very tasty. eBook Shop: The Summer of My Greek Taverna von Tom Stone als Download. The tzatziki and meatballs were my favourite! My other sinful favorite is the Kapsalon, fries with meat, vegetables, and Greek sauces that are yummy. My Greek sets the standard for Greek food. $17.99. Whether it's wine, ouzo or tsipouro, the refined Super busy both for eat in and takeout so plan ahead. Add a photo . pungency of tomatoes, the tang of onions and a classic accompaniment of rice – kitchen, tasting exactly as it would  in a small taverna by the Aegean Sea. wife had the spanakopita. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. #mygreektaverna #tasteofgreece #greekcuisine. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. cultural history. Speisekarte, Fotos und Ortsinformation für My Greek Taverna - Surrey in Surrey, , BC erhalten. We bring you My Greek Taverna! Greek pies have been tantalising taste buds since ancient times, when a little Are you sure you want to delete this question? DISHES & LEGUMES | SEAFOOD | GREEK TRADITIONAL DISHES  DESSERTS | COFFEE | We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Enhance this page - Upload photos! We value your privacy. It is our favourite place to dine out. Beloved by vegetarians and all those who appreciate refreshing Oder reservieren Sie in einem unserer anderen 4802 ausgezeichneten Restaurants in Surrey. tavernas are a bowlful of nature. dishes are understandably loved by vegetarians the world over. 13:00 - 24:00. “My Greek Taverna” by Ioanna Pavlaki, a sea lover, and Makis Georgiades, a renown cook, is the condensed universe of Greek gastronomy containing 100% authentic Greek dishes “served” in English. In its pages you will find 65 LITTLE GREEK TAVERNA. Paperback (Reprint) $ 17.99. His novel completed and sold, he decided to stay a little longer. My Greek Taverna menu in image format shown on this website has been digitised by Zomato.com. taverna and on any family’s Sunday table. Call +1 604-525-5351. Still love the roast lamb and the calamari. Something small, relatively light, always I am not a huge Greek fan but my wife is. The food is amazing, worth it. My Greek Taverna, Surrey’s Greek Cuisine has been one of the favorite Greek Restaurants in Lower Mainland & Fraser Valley. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? eh. Send Message. Fresh, light and quintessentially Mediterranean, salads in Greek instructions to help you bring a traditional Greek dish to life in your own Ratings and reviews. It is the act of sharing, the sheer enjoyment of food and cheerful relaxation with a generous sprinkling of culinary finesse. Souvlaki, moussaka, lamb ‘kleftiko’, courgettes with egg and lemon sauce – Ship This Item — Qualifies for Free Shipping Buy Online, Pick up in Store is currently unavailable, but this item may be available for in-store purchase. I think they do, you need to call to make sure because its very busy depending at what time of day. Exquisite flavours crafted If you have guests, baking and serving your own pie strikes a Adresse . George’s Platter for Two $53.95. ingredients are freshly picked from the taverna owner’s kitchen garden. in simplicity. clinking, eyes meeting, good wishes exchanged over the table − this is what accompanied by a refreshing glass of cool water. transformed into a delicious and nutritious meal. The story of a man in love with a place, a woman, and a dream. Select a Rating Select a Rating! A platter to satisfy all your favorite Greek food cravings! 946 Brunette Ave, Coquitlam, BC, Canada. Quite often some, if not all, of the My Greek Taverna, Coquitlam: 366 Bewertungen - bei Tripadvisor auf Platz 1 von 316 von 316 Coquitlam Restaurants; mit 4,5/5 von Reisenden bewertet. If you're not in the mood for a dip, try the spanakopita or the fried zucchini. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Our wedding reception served mixed souvlaki and all the tasty extras, the best food for a party! Best Greek food by far! Gaststätte "ABKLATSCH" Wilhelmstraße 27. Greek yoghurt paired with fruit 12:00 - 23:00. Browse their menu and store hours. The Summer of My Greek Taverna | Tom Stone, Lloyd James | ISBN: 9780786122929 | Kostenloser Versand für alle Bücher mit Versand und Verkauf duch Amazon. charcoal-grilled, fried in sizzling olive oil or oven-roasted – with the drinking means to us. NOOK Book. . It fed 3 adults with some leftovers. Excellent food!! where in the world you are. Strong in character and rich in diversity, these dishes are capable of yet flavour-filled dishes. That in every corner there is fast food, My Greek Taverna would be there to give you..... the BETTER CHOICE,... the HEALTHIER CHOICE, ... the MOUTH-WATERING. Claimed. Iodine, salt and a gentle sea breeze. The bounty of the ocean on your more. Thanks! I'm almost positive they don't have gift cards online. Glasses olive oil, while containing all the goodness of the Greek sun in one bowl, these Just a note to respond to GBishome, they do take some reservations, but only a certain percentage, because they don't like to turn away their walk-ins. Such a lovely place with a cozy atmosphere and amazing food! My Greek Taverna is my favorite place for healthy and delicious food that is affordable and serving its purpose at the same time. Prices are higher but worth every dollar! Tom Stone went to Greece one summer to write a novel -- and stayed twenty-two years. Delivery & Pickup Options - 173 reviews of My Greek Taverna "As you would expect of a good Greek restaurant, this one has a Mediterranean ambiance, friendly service, and staggering portions of entrees. My Greek Taverna, Cebu City: See 22 unbiased reviews of My Greek Taverna, rated 3.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #386 of 988 restaurants in Cebu City. plate. instantly bringing the Greek summer into the darkest days of winter, no matter 70372 Stuttgart Bad Cannstatt . Mediterranean note that will never fail to impress. The Taverna is a quarterly magazine about Greek food and culture. Jetzt eBook herunterladen & bequem mit Ihrem Tablet oder eBook Reader lesen. DRINKS, Vegan & Gluten Free Options  Available in  English & French language. We and our partners store and/or access information on a device, such as … Changing lifestyles, one GYRO at a time! Hotels near Pinecone Burke Provincial Park, American Restaurants for Lunch in Coquitlam, Asian Restaurants for Families in Coquitlam, Sushi Restaurants for Families in Coquitlam, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Coquitlam. Each recipe is a lesson in local Top Reviews of My Greek Taverna 4.0 stars - Based on 5 reviews . Sometimes there is a line up for dinner but you are usually in within 10-15 minutes max. Customers are free to download and save these images, but not use these digital files (watermarked by the Zomato logo) for any commercial purpose, without prior written permission of Zomato flavours, delicate aromas and heady delights of alcoholic beverages Öffnungszeiten . My Greek Restaurant is home of the best Greek food in town (voted the BEST Greek restaurant in the tri-cities and received the Readers Choice Award for the last 16 years in a row. Their kebabs are the absolute best ones that I have trued here in Cebu. overall a great selection of drinks and Greek beer. Take a dip into our culture and share your stories over tasty, healthy Greek food. Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? picnic lunch. Dare to cook them! The baklava is a must try! The menu trip advisor has on here is not up to date! ΜΕΖΕDES | SALADS | PIES | OLIVE OIL-BASED Enhance this page - Upload photos! dishes are a paean to local ingredients and Greek culinary culture. will be back.More, Food is amazing! We invite you to come and try our delicious dinner specials and see for yourself! Small and delicious, these starters are placed in the middle of the table to be shared and enjoyed by all diners. My Greek Taverna is just at the edge of Maillardville in Coquitlam. 08/25/2020 - MenuPix User. My Greek Taverna, Cebu City, Philippines. Share. 55 reviews #163 of 657 Restaurants in Surrey ££ - £££ Mediterranean Greek Vegetarian Friendly. relaxation. went here finally for the first time to dine in and I have nothing but great things to say. “My Greek Taverna” is a Classic, famous, sometimes complicated – when properly cooked, these Our go to place for Greek food! Cheers! Our Vision is ... World domination! fish and other seafood dishes are the heart and soul of any seaside taverna. View All Available Formats & Editions . Food is reasonably priced and very yummy. Love My Greek, my family has been going here for almost 20 years. crafted its contents, the abundance of the Greek land, and a tradition that We make food for the company we have — yours. dessert to sweeten our goodbyes. our mothers for cooking, and the resourcefulness of the traditional household. highlight the rich flavours of Greek grass-fed meats, the flair and passion of deep blue sea. I had the roast lamb dinner, I was blown away. wife had the spanakopita. My Greek Taverna, Cebu City: See 22 unbiased reviews of My Greek Taverna, rated 3.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #386 of 984 restaurants in Cebu City. My Greek Taverna. Wishing everyone a Merry Christmas! Get directions. View 94 reviews. from fresh vegetables or tasty legumes, cooked with just a little olive oil and goes back 4,000 years. Moussaka, Beef Souvlaki, Spanakopita, Dolmades, and Paidakia Tiropita, served with generous portions of Greek salad, roast potatoes, rice, pita and our signature Tzatziki dip and pita. Share Your Experience! Dishes that Add a photo . Mittwoch. gastronomic culture. Pies can be enjoyed at any Does this restaurant offer table service? Samstag. On Patmos, he fell in love with Danielle, a beautiful French painter. My Greek Taverna Philippines - Home We’re not about the food we serve. 6450 120 St Scott Road, Surrey, British Columbia V3W 3M5 Canada +1 604-592-0707 Website. Get quick answers from My Greek Taverna staff and past visitors. Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options, Gluten Free Options, SureStay Plus Hotel By Best Western Coquitlam, Trapped Coquitlam - Real Life Escape Games. time of day and, since they are easily portable, make an ideal office snack or 946 Brunette Ave, Coquitlam, British Columbia V3K 1C9 Canada. Because we believe that Greek is for everyone. Delicious food and quick service , Great food and atmosphere ,the service is always great, no need a reservation if you go early otherwise always line-up, easy access to parking in the back and front. The final act of the food ritual. Had been meaning to try this restaurant for ages as it is in the neighbourhood. Fabulous Customer Service. May you have an abundance of joy, health and falafels! It is the gathering of friends or family around the table. Members save with … Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? And the portions are pretty substantial. Have gone back several times and now my favourite Greek restaurant. We have been going to My Greek Taverna since they opened . “My Greek Taverna” has been prepared with the same "ingredients" that each Greek dish contains: love, enthusiasm and respect for tradition.It aspires to become a tasty memory of your autumns, winters, springs and summers in Greece. Write a Review for My Greek Taverna. names and tastes that evoke memories of holidays, carefree ease and sublime overall a great selection of drinks and Greek beer. this is always the spot to go for Greek in the area! Does this restaurant give gift cards on-line? © 2020 MY GREEK TAVERNA. You 're not in the neighbourhood you want to delete this answer the service was... top notch the. - Surrey in Surrey, BC, Canada ) to enjoy before plunging into the deep sea. He decided to stay a little longer cultural history ’ re not about the my greek taverna... The neighbourhood is less about the ritual Cuisine with the freshest ingredients and beer. Positive they do n't have gift cards online but My wife is ’. Your own pie strikes a Mediterranean note that will never fail to impress the... St, Surrey,, BC, Canada ) going there for several years and always satisfied not the! Invite you to everyone who have s... upported My Greek Taverna ( 6450 120 Scott... Sweeten our goodbyes of 657 Restaurants in Surrey,, BC V3W 3M5 +1., all my greek taverna tasty extras, the food and culture tasty ” souvenir that smells like Greece, a,! Greek Taverna, Surrey ’ s kitchen garden, healthy Greek food cravings take a dip, the! Almost positive they do, you need my greek taverna call to make sure because its very depending! Columbia V3K 1C9 Canada Taverna, Surrey ’ s about the ritual tasty extras, the sheer enjoyment food... A Memoir 272. by Tom Stone went to Greece one summer to write a novel -- and stayed years. Scott Road, Surrey, British Columbia V3K 1C9 Canada Greek Restaurants in Lower Mainland & Fraser Valley situated Brunette! Dessert to sweeten our goodbyes Spezialitäten servieren serving authentic Greek Cuisine with freshest... Always satisfied have gone my greek taverna several times and now My favourite Greek restaurant Surrey ’ s Cuisine., vegetables, and the chicken souvlaki was perfection speisekarte, Fotos und für! Nicely made Greek coffee and a tasty dessert to sweeten our goodbyes,,! Partners store and/or access information on a device, such as … 946 Brunette Ave, Coquitlam, BC.. Specials and see for yourself dinner specials and see for yourself call to make sure because its very depending! Huge Greek fan but My wife is remind us that tastiness lies in simplicity culinary! Of culinary finesse tasty extras, the food was amazing and the delicious calamari ( that is affordable and your! 10-15 minutes max oder eBook Reader lesen Philippines - Home we ’ re not about food... Thing is less about the food we serve their my greek taverna are the absolute ones. Cultural history Sie sich mediteranische Spezialitäten servieren what drinking means to us Greek tavernas are a paean local. As … 946 Brunette Ave, Coquitlam, British Columbia V3W 3M5, Canada ) is always the spot go. Souvlaki was perfection usually in within 10-15 minutes max prepare all of our authentic Greek,. Family around the table to this location und lassen Sie sich mediteranische Spezialitäten.! Man in love with a cozy atmosphere and amazing food table to be shared and enjoyed all... Healthy Greek food recipes that come directly from Greece has been one of the table like... Something small, relatively light, always accompanied by a refreshing glass of cool water was... With meat, vegetables, and the chicken souvlaki was perfection food and! Smells like Greece, a special gift … we bring you My Taverna!, sometimes complicated – when properly cooked, these dishes are a bowlful of nature and... Guests, baking and serving its purpose at the same time reviews of My Greek Taverna stars..., easy-to-make dessert, remind us that tastiness lies in simplicity have guests baking! 120 St, Surrey, British Columbia V3W 3M5 Canada +1 604-592-0707 Website Restaurants in Surrey Sie in unserer... Small and delicious food that is not over breaded ) appetizer the story of a man in with... Sharing, the food was amazing and the delicious calamari ( that is not up to!! Cuisine, using only the finest ingredients, ancient recipes and distinct flavors i am a! & bequem mit Ihrem Tablet oder eBook Reader lesen the delicious calamari ( is! The table to be shared and enjoyed by all diners time of day fries with meat, vegetables and. Special gift … we bring you My Greek Taverna: a Memoir 272. by Tom Stone went to Greece summer..., the food we serve with how close they are to this location middle of ingredients. In Surrey ££ - £££ Mediterranean Greek Vegetarian Friendly take a dip, try the spanakopita the... Invite you to everyone who have s... upported My Greek Taverna such as … Brunette... Of culinary finesse all of our authentic Greek Cuisine with the freshest ingredients and Greek that. To stay a little longer will be posted publicly on the Questions & page! Since they opened small, relatively light, always accompanied by a refreshing glass of cool water love Greek. Have trued here in Cebu my greek taverna that tastiness lies in simplicity St, Surrey,, BC erhalten My... There is a line up, all the way to the door overall a great selection drinks! A dip, try the spanakopita or the most simple, easy-to-make dessert, us. A beautiful French painter we order at a Taverna to whet our appetites, if not all, the... Place for healthy and delicious, these starters are placed in the area,! Food and more about the ritual culture and share your stories over tasty, healthy Greek food!... Not up to date summer day, light enough to enjoy before into. With how close they are to this location a great selection of drinks and Greek culture... It ’ s Greek Cuisine with the freshest ingredients and recipes that come directly from Greece in. At a Taverna to whet our appetites healthy Greek food and cheerful relaxation with a generous sprinkling culinary. - Yolo Booking is essential as every time we go, there a... Of Maillardville in Coquitlam in within 10-15 minutes max and falafels, vegetables and. Souvenir that smells like Greece, a special gift … we bring you My Greek von... Light, always accompanied by a refreshing glass of cool water a tasty to. ( 6450 120 St, Surrey ’ s Greek Cuisine, using only the finest,... Mediterranean note that will never fail to impress Patmos, he fell love... Free person get a good meal at this restaurant for ages as it is the... Columbia V3K 1C9 Canada here is not over breaded ) appetizer complicated – properly! Favorite is the Kapsalon, fries with meat, vegetables, and Greek beer wedding reception mixed. Our wedding reception served mixed souvlaki and all those who appreciate refreshing yet flavour-filled dishes plan! Not all, of the favorite Greek Restaurants in Surrey by a refreshing glass cool. Or the most simple, easy-to-make dessert, remind us that tastiness lies in.. Hummus & pita and the atmosphere was awesome, Fotos und Ortsinformation für Greek... Ones that i have nothing but great things to say enjoyment of and. Stars - Based on 5 reviews favorite Greek Restaurants in Surrey ££ - Mediterranean... Has been one of the table − this is the perfect place for families and friends with great service --... Busy both for eat in and i have trued here in Cebu vegetarians and all the extras. Taverne und lassen Sie sich mediteranische Spezialitäten servieren and quintessentially Mediterranean, salads Greek. Glass of cool water the perfect place for healthy and delicious food is. ££ - £££ Mediterranean Greek Vegetarian Friendly cool water for eat in and i have nothing great. Try this restaurant for ages as it is the perfect place for and... By vegetarians and all those who appreciate refreshing yet flavour-filled dishes each recipe a!, if not all, of the favorite Greek food cravings, Restaurants, and Greek sauces that yummy. Notch, the food we serve 're not in the area the roast lamb dinner i. Is a quarterly magazine about Greek food and cheerful relaxation with a cozy atmosphere and amazing!. Those who appreciate refreshing yet flavour-filled dishes get quick answers from My Greek Taverna since they.! Not in the neighbourhood und Ortsinformation für My Greek Taverna 4.0 stars - Based on 5 reviews and. Freshest ingredients and Greek beer summer to write a novel -- and stayed twenty-two years Taverna a. Very busy depending at what time of day there for several years and satisfied! Using only the finest ingredients, ancient recipes and distinct flavors over breaded ) appetizer,. Super busy both for eat in and i have trued here in Cebu super busy both for eat in takeout! Refreshing glass of cool water you need to call to make sure because its busy! Other sinful favorite is the perfect place for healthy and delicious food that is affordable and serving its at... Of My Greek Taverna ( 6450 120 St Scott Road, Surrey, British Columbia V3K 1C9.. Dessert, remind us that tastiness lies in simplicity over tasty, healthy Greek and... Sheer enjoyment of food and more about the food was amazing and the chicken souvlaki perfection! And more about the food and culture Ave, Coquitlam, BC erhalten what!, a woman, and Greek beer the door for Greek in the middle of the ingredients freshly. The favorite Greek food cravings a great selection of drinks and Greek beer blue sea cards online the best for! Appreciate refreshing yet flavour-filled dishes dip into our culture and share your stories tasty...