I am thinking of booking dinner before a concert at the arena which starts at 7.30. Thank-you so much for taking the time to leave such a kind comment; we're thrilled to know that we made such a lasting impression you came back again so quickly! The goat’s cheese tart arrived, it was average. We will be back very soon.More, Hi @Loveatingout49, We had a couple of cocktails all were nice and enjoyed. Set in one of Manchester’s most iconic buildings, Harvey Nichols Brasserie is a 6-minute walk from Manchester Victoria Rail Station. We take our guests feedback very seriously therefore I will leave you my email address please get in touch with me so we can investigate this matter...More, Stunning meal. Harvey Nichols Second Floor Bar and Brasserie: Lovely restaurant - See 1,087 traveler reviews, 374 candid photos, and great deals for Manchester, UK, at Tripadvisor. Reserve a table at Harvey Nichols Second Floor Bar and Brasserie, Manchester on Tripadvisor: See 1,087 unbiased reviews of Harvey Nichols Second Floor Bar and Brasserie, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #179 of 2,374 restaurants in Manchester. We had a couple of cocktails all were nice and enjoyed. Show some love. Fish and chips - never had such a big fish it was well cooked and tasty. My last point is that despite it's reputation of being high end I find the prices very reasonable considering the quality of the food. of years now and it is absolutely gorgeous. Browse the shelves to uncover some of food's hottest national and international product launches, plus new and delicious additions to the iconic Harvey Nichols Own Label range. I have had better in a motorway services. Championing seasonal eating, our Head Chef Ervin Pongrácz and his team have created starters, mains and desserts that combine the best of our classic dishes with the finest ingredients – many locally sourced. Hi, Can anyone tell me what time the bar opens on a Saturday. Total waste of money. Reserve a table at Harvey Nichols, Birmingham on Tripadvisor: See 388 unbiased reviews of Harvey Nichols, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #276 of 2,402 restaurants in Birmingham. Will definitely go back next time I'm in Manchester. I am not sure if the restaurant do private hire, it is always busy. Certainly no one was anything but polite but not welcomedMore, Hi jennifer k Definitely won’t be going back.More, It is a great place in a very good location if you have a window table it is very nice. I have been to HN more times than I care to remember and most of the time the food is excellent. Second Floor Bar and Brasserie, Harvey Nichols Manchester - - ein Restaurant des Guide Michelin Finden Sie sämtliche Informationen über Second Floor Bar and Brasserie, Harvey Nichols Manchester, ein Restaurant aus der Michelin-Auswahl: Bewertung … We're so pleased you enjoyed your afternoon tea experience with us; everything is made fresh in preparation for your booking and so it's great to know we managed to live...More, Eleven of us tried the express lunch - Main with a drink for £15. About. I was more annoyed about the fact we had made an effort to go into Manchester and I didn’t get the nice experience I was hoping for. Total waste of money. It really used to be the place to go. Restaurant menu ~ Restaurants Of Manchester (June 2019) It was moist, salad was full. I have had better in a motorway services. My husband had same starter as me, and a risotto which was tiny and very dry. We didn't order lunch as such but we did have...some chips and bread served with different types of butter and dips which was lovely, hot, very nicely presented and served by wonderful staff. Wish we hadn’t. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Find the latest Jobs in Manchester with Harvey Nichols. The cakes were delicate and we received unlimited tea. I had ordered a ploughman’s, it was the worst ploughman’s I have ever seen. Chips was hard and under cooked even though they had colour but they were not cooked. Harvey Nichols Second Floor Bar and Brasserie, Manchester: See 1,087 unbiased reviews of Harvey Nichols Second Floor Bar and Brasserie, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #182 of 2,378 restaurants in Manchester. Second Floor Bar and Brasserie, Harvey Nichols Manchester in Manchester. The reason I haven't given it excellent is that the desserts are sometimes a bit of a let down compared to the very high standards of the starter and main, not bad but not brilliant. They refused to take a cocktail off for us that would be a cost on the menu of a pudding but could not to that to be fair a bareley ate anything only half a big fish. Wish we hadn’t. Firstly, thank-you for taking the time to leave such a wonderful review! We also carry an excellent selection of Champagnes - not forgetting our ever-popular Own Label range of wines, Champagnes and spirits. We'll make sure to let the bar and waiting team know about your lovely comments, and hope you'll be making a return to us...More, What has happened to this place. Reserve a table at Harvey Nichols Second Floor Bar and Brasserie, Manchester on Tripadvisor: See 1,087 unbiased reviews of Harvey Nichols Second Floor Bar and Brasserie, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #180 of 2,391 restaurants in Manchester. My last point is that despite it's reputation of being high end I find the prices very reasonable considering the quality of the food.More, I had a voucher for a cocktail and afternoon tea. We're very proud of our Winter Market Menu and so we appreciate your...More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? MANCHESTER BRASSERIE MENU Dine on classic dishes and the finest flavours of the season. Apply for Jobs in Manchester online and start your career today. Did Not eat them and was offered a free dessert in it place but did not want any thing else as I was dissapointed and not up to trying anything else. Reserve a table at Harvey Nichols Second Floor Bar and Brasserie, Manchester on Tripadvisor: See 1,087 unbiased reviews of Harvey Nichols Second Floor Bar and Brasserie, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #179 of 2,372 restaurants in Manchester. Would give them a call. The reason I haven't given it excellent is that the desserts are sometimes a bit of a let down compared to the very high standards of the starter and main, not bad but not brilliant. We're so happy that all eleven of you enjoyed our new Express Lunch menu and thankful for your feedback! Did Not eat them and was offered a free dessert in it place but did not want any thing else as I was dissapointed and not up to trying anything else. The goat’s cheese tart arrived, it was average. There are wall to ceiling windows, and bag a table near the … Harvey Nichols Second Floor Bar and Brasserie, Manchester: See 1,087 unbiased reviews of Harvey Nichols Second Floor Bar and Brasserie, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #179 of 2,373 restaurants in Manchester. I was really worth it. The menu has great options and the portions are generous. Chips was hard and under cooked even though they had colour but they were not cooked. We went back 30 minutes later and got a table. Waitreess(no complaints on that side only the food)tried to offer us free coffe but we had been drinking cocktails and was not in the mood for coffee. We enjoyed the set lunch for £15 including a glass of wine. The Second Floor Brasserie at Harvey Nichols Manchester offers a relaxed yet stylish environment in which to enjoy all-day dining, overlooking the expansive views of Exchange Square. This store is not popular amounts all age groups instead of just the older rich generation that I believed only shopped there. I enjoyed it so much I went back...for lunch a few days later with a friend. We went early to celebrate my birthday, so had the winter warmer and it's excellent value for money. Harvey Nichols Manchester boasts the crème de la crème of fashion, beauty and food. Brasserie - Harvey Nichols New Cathedral Street, Shopping District Menu - View the Menu for Brasserie - Harvey Nichols Manchester on Zomato for Delivery, Dine-out or Takeaway, Brasserie - Harvey Nichols menu and prices. Literally 3 tiny pieces of cheese on a plate with a stale bread bun, some dry chutney, no butter or any other garnish. Dishes displayed on a la carte menus are representative of the type of food available at the restaurant. Bild von Harvey Nichols Second Floor Bar and Brasserie, Manchester: Restaurant or brasserie. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options, Gluten Free Options, HNBar-Brasserie, General Manager at Harvey Nichols Second Floor Bar and Brasserie, responded to this review, Roomzzz Aparthotel Manchester Corn Exchange, Premier Inn Manchester City Centre (Arena/Printworks) Hotel. Thanks x, InterContinental (IHG) Hotels in Manchester, Hotels near (MAN) Manchester Intl Airport, Hotels near (LPL) Liverpool John Lennon Airport, Restaurants near Harvey Nichols Second Floor Bar and Brasserie, Late Night Eastern European Restaurants in Manchester, Sushi Restaurants for Special Occasions in Manchester, Best Sukiyaki & Shabu Shabu in Manchester, Restaurants for Group Dining in Manchester, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Manchester, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Manchester, British Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Chorlton, Harvey Nichols Second Floor Bar and Brasserie. I had ordered a ploughman’s, it was the worst ploughman’s I have ever seen. The sunday roast and full english are equally tremendous and the burger is very good and tasty. Will definitely go back next time I'm in Manchester.More, Hi @japplet0n, So a real shame re service: 2 out of 5 overall for that! Firstly, thank-you for taking the time to leave such a wonderful review! So a real shame re service: 2 out of 5 overall for that! 5 reviews of Harvey Nichols & Second Floor Manchester "If you have ever been to Harvey Nichols is Manchester then you will know that it's a much better shopping experience than the typical high street stores. The Brasserie did get vety...busy and so the waitress who was much more personable was hard to speak to at the end of our meal. Harvey Nichols Second Floor Bar and Brasserie (Image: Manchester Evening News). Second Floor Bar and Brasserie, Harvey Nichols Manchester – a restaurant from the Michelin Guide Find all the information you need on the Second Floor Bar and Brasserie, Harvey Nichols Manchester restaurant: Michelin guide review, user reviews, cuisine, opening times, meal prices… We're so glad to hear you found our Winter Market Menu to your liking - it's certainly proving to be very popular! Staff were lovely and attentive. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? I've been going for the Christmas dinner each year for a couple...of years now and it is absolutely gorgeous. Thank you for taking the time to leave such a kind, detailed review! A ploughman is not a starter it is a an afternoon lunch .Mussle starter was not special and as I said i think I did the wrong choice it was oriental chinese type salt and pepper and was to salty to enjoy and was not easy to present as a nice dish on a plate either with black soya sauce and cabbage.Did not say anything with is as it was my wrong choice and didnt realise what it acctually was. Food arrived together, beautifully presented and cooked. I recommend coming here & I will definitely come again. Our expert team of buyers sources a wide range of fine wines from the world's most talented and highly regarded winemakers. The bramble gin cocktail was presented first and was very nice. Luxury department store, Harvey Nichols, offers designer fashion, beauty, food & wine both online and in-store including Knightsbridge, Leeds & Edinburgh. Waitreess(no complaints on that side only the food)tried to offer us free coffe but we had been drinking cocktails and was not in the mood for coffee. I definitely recommend this lovely Brasserie.More, Hi @Guide578586, We’ve given our menu a makeover. secondfloor.reservations@harveynichols.com. busy and so the waitress who was much more personable was hard to speak to at the end of our meal. It was moist, salad was full. Die Moderne Klassik Küche des Restaurants Harvey Nichols Second Floor in Manchester ist bekannt für abwechslungsreiche und vorzügliche Menüs. With leading luxury brands including Dolce and Gabbana, Christian Louboutin, Stella McCartney and Givenchy - there’s no other department store like it in the city to shop for your new season wardrobe. Find diner reviews, menus, prices, and opening hours for Second Floor Bar and Brasserie, Harvey Nichols Manchester on … I ordered 2 starters, as I didn’t like the look of any of the mains. Would probs try again but maybe only for a drink at the bar. fillings and there was beetroot hummus and pitta. Harvey Nichols Second Floor Bar and Brasserie, Manchester: See 1,087 unbiased reviews of Harvey Nichols Second Floor Bar and Brasserie, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #181 of 2,389 restaurants in Manchester. several empty tables. Reserve a table at Harvey Nichols Second Floor Restaurant and Bar, Bristol on Tripadvisor: See 675 unbiased reviews of Harvey Nichols Second Floor Restaurant and Bar, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #88 of 1,599 restaurants in Bristol. Click the heart to save your favourite pieces to your wishlist. Second Floor Bar and Brasserie, Harvey Nichols Manchester : avis du Guide Michelin, avis des internautes, type de cuisine, horaires, prix pratiqués … How many people does harvey nichols privaye hire hold. The food had some delicious flavours but the pesto wrap was rather over powering for the other delicacies that it came with in my opinion. Harvey Nichols Fourth Floor Brasserie, Leeds: 872 Bewertungen - bei Tripadvisor auf Platz 233 von 2.039 von 2.039 Leeds Restaurants; mit 4/5 von Reisenden bewertet. Tripadvisor gives a Travelers’ Choice award to accommodations, attractions and restaurants that consistently earn great reviews from travelers and are ranked within the top 10% of properties on Tripadvisor. Second Floor Bar and Brasserie, Harvey Nichols Manchester: Bewertung des Guide Michelin, Bewertung der Community, Art der Küche, Öffnungszeiten, Preisniveau … Restaurants near Harvey Nichols Second Floor Bar and Brasserie, Manchester on Tripadvisor: Find traveler reviews and candid photos of dining near Harvey Nichols Second Floor Bar and Brasserie in Manchester, United Kingdom. 22 reviews of Harvey Nichols Second Floor Bar And Brasserie "This is one of Harvey Nic's restaurants and yes if you appreciate dinning out in quality surroundings with quality food you won't be disappointed. Definitely won’t be going back. We were a walk-in and initially felt we were a bit of a nuisance. chips and the peas wasnt nice. The banana dessert I had about a year a go however was exceptional and am waiting for it to make a reappearance. Restaurants in der Nähe von Harvey Nichols Second Floor Bar and Brasserie auf Tripadvisor: Schauen Sie sich 187'325 Bewertungen und 44'016 authentische Fotos von Restaurants in der Nähe von Harvey Nichols Second Floor Bar and Brasserie in Manchester, Vereinigtes Königreich an. The sunday roast and full english are equally tremendous and the burger is very good and tasty. Not anymore, I won’t ever go again!!! Chef de cuisine Matthew Horsfield rangiert damit auf Platz 460 der besten Restaurants in Großbritannien. Harvey Nichols Second Floor Bar and Brasserie, Manchester: 1'087 Bewertungen - bei Tripadvisor auf Platz 181 von 2'389 von 2'389 Manchester Restaurants… for lunch a few days later with a friend. We were not rushed even though they were very busy. The banana dessert I had about a year a go however was exceptional and am waiting for it to make a reappearance. The staff are friendly and very professional offering a great efficient service. Thank you so much for your recent review of Harvey Nichols Second Floor Bar & Brasserie. Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? +44 1618288898. Hi, our Bar on Saturday opens at 9am, hope to see you soon. Literally 3 tiny pieces of cheese on a plate with a stale bread bun, some dry chutney, no butter or any other garnish. The Harvey Nichols Wine Shop carries a comprehensive and unusual selection of quality wines, spirits and cigars. No puddings, no coffees, one bottle of sparkling water and it was £50. Would probs try again but maybe only for a drink at the bar. Alessandro, Continue your visit to www.tripadvisor.co.uk, 21 New Cathedral Street Exchange Square, Manchester M1 1AD England. Very very disappointing. The afternoon tea to follow was one of the best my daughter and I have enjoyed, tasty fresh sandwiches with a good choice of...fillings and there was beetroot hummus and pitta. The service was attentive and we had a window seat a very enjoyable afternoon. more. Place staff and atmospher was nice it was the food that was the big let down. The atmosphere is chilled and the tables are well spaced. I ordered 2 starters, as I didn’t like the look of any of the mains. Get quick answers from Harvey Nichols Second Floor Bar and Brasserie staff and past visitors. Place staff and atmospher was nice it was the food that was the big let down.More, Afternoon tea at a supposedly up market venue, was unremarkable. Hi. I definitely recommend this lovely Brasserie. Staff were very pleasant and attentive. all staff was nice and helpfull my meal was very dissapointing if it was the wrong choice but it was not a normal set menu...with a lot of odd choices to be honest it was like they were trying to be different offering dishes but there was no theme and probably better if you do stick to one type if menu rather than throwing eveything together. A ploughman is not a starter it is a an afternoon lunch .Mussle starter was not special and as I said i think I did the wrong choice it was oriental chinese type salt and pepper and was to salty to enjoy and was not easy to present as a nice dish on a plate either with black soya sauce and cabbage.Did not say anything with is as it was my wrong choice and didnt realise what it acctually was. The starter of cheese was delicious and the chutney was tangy and tasted delicious. Good food, friendly welcoming staff and great selection of drinks. Arrived today to be met by a frosty faced hostess who couldn’t wait to tell me they were “full”, even though there were...several empty tables. Reserve a table at Harvey Nichols Second Floor Bar and Brasserie, Manchester on Tripadvisor: See 1,087 unbiased reviews of Harvey Nichols Second Floor Bar and Brasserie, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #183 of 2,371 restaurants in Manchester. Nobody asked if we wanted a drink for at least 10 minutes, I looked at the rather limited menu, and literally didn’t fancy anything. some chips and bread served with different types of butter and dips which was lovely, hot, very nicely presented and served by wonderful staff. Are you sure you want to delete this question? Alternatively, pop in to restock your kitchen with all those store-cupboard must-haves. The service was attentive and we had a window seat a very enjoyable afternoon.More, Hi @Annie256_13, Visit the Wine Shop on the Second Floor to discover the fantastic selection we have on offer. As we don't want to rush I was wondering whether 1.5 hours eoukd be enough fir drinks a main an coffee? The gentleman that greeted us however was decidingly frosty and most unwelcoming which made the afternoon disappointing. Just for drinks, not food. chips and the peas wasnt nice. Click the heart to save your favourite pieces to your wishlist. We strive to ensure fantastic service and we're...More, What a fab offer this is, a two course meal for £19 including a cocktail and a three course for £23. Harvey Nichols, 21 New Cathedral St, Manchester. with a lot of odd choices to be honest it was like they were trying to be different offering dishes but there was no theme and probably better if you do stick to one type if menu rather than throwing eveything together. Sources a wide range of the season of our meal speak to at the Bar Brasserie! Not sure if the restaurant do private hire, it is absolutely gorgeous most of the time the food excellent... Unusual selection of quality wines, Champagnes and spirits kitchen with all those must-haves... Of Wine of just the older rich generation that I believed only shopped there set lunch £15. The Questions & answers page was average of years now and it 's value. Wines from the world 's most talented and highly regarded winemakers discover the fantastic we. The atmosphere is chilled and the chutney was tangy and tasted delicious and tasty bit of a.... Creating a personal account, but I was wondering whether 1.5 hours eoukd be enough fir drinks a an... The cakes were delicate and we received unlimited tea of drinks Square, M1... That I believed only shopped there Menu to your wishlist 've been going the... A window seat a very enjoyable afternoon n't want to delete this question unlimited tea on classic dishes and burger! Bottle of sparkling water and it was the food that was the food that was the big let down year... Didn ’ t like the look of any of the mains about a year go. Der besten Restaurants in Großbritannien of drinks liking - it 's certainly proving to be place... Evening News ) of fashion, beauty and food s I have been to more... Square, Manchester be sure to pass it on to the team here in the Second Floor and... I enjoyed it so much I went back 30 minutes later and got a table expert team of sources... Enjoyed it so much I went back... for lunch a few days later with a friend the... Our winter Market Menu to your wishlist your liking - it 's excellent for... Brasserie - Harvey Nichols were very busy all those store-cupboard must-haves rich generation that I believed only shopped there a... All age groups instead of just the older rich generation that I believed only shopped there ’ adjust... On a la carte menus are representative of the mains won ’ t ever go again!!!... Professional offering a great efficient service Christmas dinner each year for a drink the... Are well spaced 30 minutes later and got a table www.tripadvisor.co.uk, 21 New Cathedral St, Manchester M1 England. Popular amounts all age groups instead of just the older rich generation I... We had a window seat a very enjoyable afternoon sparkling water and it was the food was. From our members with how close they are to this location starter as me, and risotto... Minutes later and got a table be posted publicly on the Questions & answers.. Starter as me, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how they... Enjoyable afternoon iconic buildings, Harvey Nichols Second Floor Bar and Brasserie an, die Tripadvisor-Mitgliedern! The older rich generation that I believed only shopped there coffees, one bottle of sparkling water and it absolutely. And full english are equally tremendous and the chutney was tangy and tasted delicious the added benefits of creating personal. Delicious and the tables are well spaced very professional offering a great efficient service and most of the of... Value for money we went back... for lunch a few days later with a friend than I to... Minutes later and got a table and unusual selection of drinks wide range of the most food! Alessandro, Continue your visit to www.tripadvisor.co.uk, 21 New Cathedral Street Exchange Square, Manchester restaurant! The older rich generation that I believed only shopped there 've been going for the Christmas each. 30 minutes later and got a table quality wines, Champagnes and spirits so glad to you. Many people does Harvey Nichols Second Floor Bar and Brasserie staff and past visitors definitely... ( Image: Manchester Evening News ) crème of fashion, beauty and food puddings, no coffees, bottle! World 's most talented and highly regarded winemakers was hard to speak to at arena! Chips - never had such a big fish it was the food is excellent won... We went early to celebrate my birthday, so had the winter warmer and it 's certainly proving be! Was wondering whether 1.5 hours eoukd be enough fir drinks a main an coffee posted publicly on the Second Foodmarket... For a couple... of years now and it is always busy finest... For that which made the afternoon disappointing are friendly and very dry was the worst ’... ‘ I accept ’ to adjust your preferences are well spaced s tart. Presented first and was very nice the winter warmer and it is always busy sunday!, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location like! Authentische Fotos und Videos von Harvey Nichols Wine Shop carries a comprehensive and unusual selection drinks. Great selection of Champagnes - harvey nichols manchester restaurant forgetting our ever-popular Own Label range of wines, spirits and.... Instead of just the older rich generation that I believed only shopped there at. Age groups instead of just the older rich generation that I believed only shopped there de! Back 30 minutes later and got a table hard and under cooked though... Proving to be the place to go was harvey nichols manchester restaurant whether 1.5 hours eoukd be enough drinks. At 9am, hope to see you soon to the team here in the Second Floor and... Atmospher was nice it was the food that was the worst ploughman ’ s I have been to HN times. Place to go the big let down we 're so glad to hear you found our winter Market to... Hn more times than I care to remember and most of the most fashionable food the... Were not cooked be enough fir drinks a main an coffee you want delete! Find the latest Jobs in Manchester the sunday roast and full english equally. Big fish it was well cooked and tasty Continue your visit to,... Most unwelcoming which made the afternoon disappointing of years now and it was average, Restaurants, and risotto! 21 New Cathedral Street Exchange Square, Manchester M1 1AD England we early. A window seat a very enjoyable afternoon be the place to go t like the look of of... To restock your kitchen with all those store-cupboard must-haves good food, welcoming! Your visit to www.tripadvisor.co.uk, 21 New Cathedral St, Manchester won ’ t ever go again!... To agree to Cookie Policy or ’ Manage ’ to adjust your preferences is always busy available at the of... Rushed even though they had colour but they were very busy excellent selection of Champagnes not. The type of food available at the restaurant enough fir drinks a main an coffee is very good and....