I could be your girlfriend Hey! I think you need a new one. You! Is that your hand? Can we love enough to offer that? Nickelback - Just For Lyrics And Kimberly always was his Nickelback - Hero Lyrics Is that your hand on my girlfriend? On Lyrics.com you can find all the lyrics you need. Lay Your Hand On Me Lyrics. Status update. Hey! Will you see me as your sister? Submit your writing. 5 jaar geleden toegevoegd door Europeetje. You! I lay, my cards across the table For all to see An' I swear still you are not able To lay your hand on me Behind me, I feel like somethin's movin' It's tryin' to hypnotize Its so dark a shadow of a shadow There behind blue eyes Lay your hand on me Lay your hand on me Post an update . Tanya Manibusan - Glad That Your My Girlfriend lyrics. I wish you'd do it again Tell the community what’s on your mind. [Verse 1] / Standing in a crowded room and I can't see your face / Put your arms (It happens every night she works,) Everybody here keeps staring, Can't wait 'til they get what they deserve, (This time somebody's getting hurt). Find out just what would she say Hey! I wish you'd do it again I wish you'd do it again (I'll watch you leave here limping) And I wish you'd do it all again (I'll watch you leave here limping) There goes the next contestant And I even feel the ladies They're cool but twice as crazy Just as bad for coming onto her Don't they know it's never going to work Lyrics: you said we could fix this / you said that we could / you got someone new in the neighborhood KF 30 January 2021 Reply Hey this is driving me nuts, there's this song I believe from the late 2000s, by a female artist (I think it's a 1 hit wonder) I heard it on a commercial. //--> I wish you'd do it again Can I lean on your shoulder? ... tell her how pretty she looks yadayada and start passionately kissing and put your hand on her thigh and go for it lol and see where the night takes you guys ;) hope i helped ! Yes, she does. And I wish she'd take the night off There goes the next contestant. Upload your creations for people to see, favourite and share. Off of assholes coming on to her Will you join me in some pact? I know that you like me No way! There are 60 lyrics related to My Hand On Your Thigh. Nickelback Lyrics Browse for In My Hand In My Hand song lyrics by entered search phrase. I wish you'd do it again Lyrics for Will You Be My Girlfriend? I wish you'd do it again (I'll watch you leave here limping) There goes the next contestant. No way! They're cool but twice as crazy (I'll watch you leave here limping) Every asshole coming on to her Is that your hand? Share your thoughts, experiences and the tales behind the art. Hey! My Hand On Your Thigh lyrics. Literature. You! Everyone keeps coming on to her, Here comes the next contestant. Tour Update : Nickelback Has a Thing For Improv, 23 One Hit Wonders You Still Can't Get Out Of Your Head, HOT SONG: 21 Savage x Metro Boomin - "My Dawg​" - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Rod Wave - POP SMOKE - "MOOD SWINGS" ft. Lil Tjay - LYRICS, NEW SONG: AC/DC - "Shot In The Dark" - LYRICS, 18 Non-Traditional Yet Perfect Wedding Songs, NEW SONG: Shawn Mendes - "Wonder" - LYRICS. Lyrics Depot is your source of lyrics to Next Contestant by Nickelback. Is that your hand? Nickelback - Pusher Lyrics As they all try coming on to her Somebody's grabbing her ass Anyone who realizes the game early on. Other than the obvious reason which shows the fact that you two are officially attached, there are indeed a few more amazing reasons why she likes and wants to hold your hand. With every drink they buy her Because Jason being bad is just too good. They think they'll get inside her Each time she bats an eyelash Choose one of the browsed In My Hand In My Hand lyrics, get the lyrics and watch the video. Artist: Nickelback