Anime has a reputation for being kid stuff, because of the connection between animation and kids cartoons in the west. Only Yesterday (Japanese: おもひでぽろぽろ, Hepburn: Omoide Poro Poro, "Memories Come Tumbling Down") is a 1991 Japanese animated drama film written and directed by Isao Takahata, based on the 1982 manga of the same title by Hotaru Okamoto and Yuko Tone. From having some of the best romances ever told in fiction to having superheroines showing up later down the line, like Sailor Moon. Press J to jump to the feed. Read information about an anime. Download the App (unstable) V11.00 GitHub Reddit Join the Discord server Trello NSFW Patch (18+) App Features. Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko. Log In Sign Up. Contribute to zunjae/AnYme development by creating an account on GitHub. I have Adblock on and whenever I turn it off, add shows up on the borders. Looks like you're using new Reddit on an old browser. Jikan (時間) is an open-source PHP & REST API for the “most active online anime + manga community and database” — MyAnimeList.net.It parses the website to satisfy the need for an API. Something must be really wonky on their end. This thread is archived. Euphonium: 8: TV 13 303 Add - … 3: TV 12 301 Add - More. Manga list, will update in a few hours, sometimes minites. Get … Today, we're checking out the best of them via MyAnimeList. We have tried pinging MyAnimeList website using our server and the website returned the above results. Episodes: 12; Aired: October 2014 - December 2014; You need no longer wonder what it's like to work at one of … Hot New Top Rising. And /r/MyAnimeList is its unofficial Subreddit. And /r/MyAnimeList is its unofficial Subreddit. Adventure Time is an American animated television series created by Pendleton Ward for Cartoon Network.The series follows the adventures of Finn (voiced by Jeremy Shada), a human boy, and his best friend and adoptive brother Jake (John DiMaggio), a dog with magical powers to change shape and grow and shrink at will. Looking for information on the manga Honomieru Shounen (Phantom Seer)? Enter your registered email address. hide. Find Similar Anime from shows. It often contains a lot of shooting, explosions and fighting., dragon Very intelligent mythical beings - a cross between a very large lizard and a dinosaur - that breath fire, and have a knack for kidnapping damsels, thus distressing them., fantasy Imaginative … Press J to jump to the feed. Wij willen hier een beschrijving geven, maar de site die u nu bekijkt staat dit niet toe. 504 error so it's an issue on the server. Don’t worry, we won’t tell anyone your username. (Topic ID: 1423590) At the renowned Shuchiin Academy, Miyuki Shirogane and Kaguya Shinomiya are the student body's top representatives. Can't wait XD Probably the server is overloaded, down or unreachable because of a network problem, outage … And /r/MyAnimeList is its unofficial Subreddit. I made an app for myanimelist users. Find out more with MyAnimeList, the world's most active online anime and manga community and database. And /r/MyAnimeList is its unofficial Subreddit. Related: The 5 Most Popular Couples In Shoujo Anime (& 5 That … And /r/MyAnimeList is its unofficial Subreddit. Reddit, one of the most controversial social sites, is now trying to tackle hateful content on its platform amid broader calls for racial justice. Your list issue is just something that happens in MAL it takes some time before your anime list will update. An anime adaptation by Doga Kobo … myanimelist.net won't load? report. Looking for information on the anime Angel Beats!? Denki-gai no Honya-san. Kiniro no Corda: Primo Passo follows Kahoko's endeavors alongside Lili, as the young student must now face the challenges of competition and go head-to-head against her competitors while navigating a new world of classical music. How many times have I checked this Github page since last year! Check the status here and report any issues! 6 8 86. With the Summer Olympics still fresh in our minds, we felt it … This isn't just a top 10 slice of life anime list, but a look at some classics you need to watch, and some more recent releases you can't miss. "-" : item.anime_num_episodes } By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Moving into your classroom, you tell your friends what has happened. User account menu. They all laugh at you and you wonder why? And /r/MyAnimeList is its unofficial Subreddit. You walk down a hallway one day, and a cute boy or girl says hi to you. Is the site down for maintenance or other reasons or is it just me? It's under maintenance. 15 Best Manga Of All Time (According To MyAnimeList) Japan's equivalent to comic books, manga have long been among their hottest exports. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts . In Shinjuku ward's east side lies Kabukichou, a vibrant city of chaos that glows brilliantly with neon lights but also hides unseen darkness. Tales of Zestiria (Japanese: テイルズ オブ ゼスティリア, Hepburn: Teiruzu Obu Zesutiria) is a Japanese role-playing game.It is the fifteenth main entry in the Tales series, developed by Bandai Namco Studios and published by Bandai Namco Entertainment.It was released in January 2015 in Japan on the PlayStation 3.For Western release in October of the same year, it was also ported to PlayStation 4 … Hi no Youjin: 6: Movie 1 302 Add - More. Ouran High School Host Club is a lot of people's introduction to romcom anime. Every time I had my hopes up & after scrolling down my hopes also gets down. After it came up again for a while, I got a 500 for a few minutes before going back to 503. We have tried pinging MyAnimeList website using our server and the website returned the above results. This list will run down the best of the best, according to MyAnimeList. This has never happened to me before and I am wondering of there’s a way to resolve this issue of mine? If myanimelist.net is down for us too there is nothing you can do except waiting. Top Keywords ... 2.04% reddit.com. The #1 Deerling Fan! Help I been trying to enter myanimelist.net but it wont let me load the site its been down 3 days now whats wrong does anyone know when it will be back up please help i need to check my anime list : Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. While Shonen and action series like Naruto and Dragon Ball may have gotten people through the door, it took series like Ouran and all of its hilarious hijinks to get people to explore the full spectrum of anime genres.. Oddly enough, Ouran itself probably shouldn't be seen in isolation. MyAnimeList is the world's most active online anime and manga database. This list will run down the best of the best, according to MyAnimeList. 5.7k Knights of Sidonia (Japanese: シドニアの騎士, Hepburn: Shidonia no Kishi) is a space opera and mecha manga series by Tsutomu Nihei, serialized by Kodansha in their magazine Monthly Afternoon between April 2009 and September 2015, localized in English by Vertical.The series tells the story of Nagate Tanikaze, an "under-dweller" destined to become a Garde pilot, whose mission is to defend the … Posted by 2 years ago. Wij willen hier een beschrijving geven, maar de site die u nu bekijkt staat dit niet toe. Find out more with MyAnimeList, the world's most active online anime and manga community and database. Find out more with MyAnimeList, the world's most active online anime and manga community and database. You can request new features on Reddit AnYme uses HTTPS when connecting to MyAnimeList. myanimelist.net 4.3 k. fanfiction.net 3.1 k. Start free trial for all Referral Sites. Finn and Jake live in the post-apocalyptic Land of Ooo. Looking for information on the anime Great Pretender? There have been many manga genres over the years, one of the most notable is shoujo.Best known for being more catered to young girls, it has since been an amazing genre that has catered to everyone. 8. While a good example of a kitsune with great powers, the slow reveal of her true identity takes Inukami down to number 9 on the list. 6,816 Total Sites Linking In Start free trial for all Sites Linking In. Bleach Characters Birthdays List Indeed lately has been hunted by users around us, perhaps one of you personally. The site may not work properly if you don't, If you do not update your browser, we suggest you visit, Press J to jump to the feed. Ranked the top student in the nation … When you narrow it down to a specific sport, such as volleyball, what you’re going to find is quality over quantity. With a smile you move on. So read on below fellow slice-of-life lovers, for a look at the hilarious and heart-warming gems of the genre. Throughout the series, they … Looking for information on the anime Kabukichou Sherlock (Case File nº221: Kabukicho)? Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Basically what's happened: 4 1 14. comments. Juliko. Reddit is a social news and entertainment website where registered users submit content in the form of either a link or a text ("self") post. Joined Aug 10, 2015 Messages 2,778 … MyAnimeList - Organize, Discuss, Discover r/ MyAnimeList. Jikan API Unofficial MyAnimeList API. action Action anime usually involve a fairly straightforward story of good guys versus bad guys, where most disputes are resolved by using physical force. A rifle-toting girl named Yuri explains that they are in the afterlife, and Otonashi realizes the only thing he can remember about himself is his name. If it's for maintenance, I don't mind if they take a week as long as they communicate that. This greatest anime list picks out 30 best anime of all time including the classic series and the latest ongoing titles. Dec 10, 14:04 PST 6.2k Hot. Identified - reddit.com is currently down. 97% Upvoted. Down for me, in the UK. Immediately tracking down Lili, the small fairy gifts Kahoko a magical violin and convinces her to participate in the competition. Iori has high hopes and dreams about having the ideal … When creating a MyAnimeList account, I recommend you pick a password you do not use anywhere else You can login or register on Kanon through the app! Sushi is an Unofficial MyAnimeList app for android. Posts Website. Employed at a university hospital on the west side, John H. Watson is … Yuri tells him that she leads the Shinda Sekai … Images taken from MyAnimeList.net.All rights belong to their respective owners. If myanimelist.net is down for us too there is nothing you can do except waiting. Looking for information on the anime Grand Blue (Grand Blue Dreaming)? We, here at Honey’s Anime, are no strangers to covering all sorts of niche anime. save. Or, having problems with myanimelist.net? 6.1k no more waiting for the API but the Taiga v1.4 update. Reddit Overlord - flht.nextgenerationitalia.it ... Reddit Overlord Join. Anywhere else is fine but it’s only for this section of the site that the problem is occurring. Looks like I need to settle down in Anilist because taiga sucks with Kitsu & it doesn't support Simkl. I have some apps on my phone that can integrate with both the Anime & Manga lists on MAL, so it's really useful. Find out more with MyAnimeList, the world's most active online anime and manga community and database. Log In Sign Up. And /r/MyAnimeList is its unofficial Subreddit. Archived. RELATED: 10 Best Slice Of Life Manga For Fans (According To MyAnimeList) Anime is filled to the brim with comedies of all stripes. They say he has psychic powers, but convincing him to actually help deal with fierce phantoms may be a challenge. Find out more with MyAnimeList, the world's most active online anime and manga community and database. Otonashi awakens only to learn he is dead. It was animated by Studio Ghibli for Tokuma Shoten, Nippon Television Network and Hakuhodo, and distributed by Toho.It was released … User account menu. Cookies help us deliver our Services. Maybe they are working on the site, Some of us don't use Facebook, so thank you for sharing this , https://www.isitdownrightnow.com/myanimelist.net.html, Most likely it will be fixed soon, but i always have a backup too, my main is MAL, but i use anilist too as a backup just in case something happens (also i have the xml on my pc and cloud too). Enjoy your favorite anime/manga website on mobile! Turns out they are gender bending or … Monthly Girls' Nozaki-kun (Japanese: 月刊少女野崎くん, Hepburn: Gekkan Shōjo Nozaki-kun) is a Japanese four-panel romantic comedy manga written and illustrated by Izumi Tsubaki.The chapters are serialized online in Gangan Online, and have been published in both physical and digital releases of Shoujo Romance Girly and tankōbon volumes by Square Enix. Sync with MyAnimeList. Developer Tools Looking for programmatic access to our data? Watch an episode and AnYme will automatically set your progress. Join the online community, create your anime and manga list, read reviews, explore the forums, follow news, and so much more! Looking for information on the anime Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen (Kaguya-sama: Love is War)? New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the MyAnimeList community. MyAnimeList is the world's most active online anime and manga database. Buy now. Delete MyAnimeList Account. This includes information like voice actors, theme songs, average score, rating, broadcast day, adaptions, sequels etc. MyAnimeList is the world's most active online anime and manga database. Hellsing: The Dawn-Special 3 300 Add - More. If something strange and mysterious occurs, you should go to him. A fix has been identified and is in the process of being applied. Hot … MyAnimeList is the world's most active online anime and manga database. Hopefully it gets fixed soon. If you have ever been banned or are currently a MAL Supporter, you cannot delete your account through here. And /r/MyAnimeList is its unofficial Subreddit. My list can be found over on MAL: Soaringdylan's Anime List - MyAnimeList.net The main reason I use MAL is because it's the first tracking site I found, and has the most integration with other stuff. Hibike! Read the topic about Reddit on MyAnimeList, and join in the discussion on the largest online anime and manga database in the world! ${ item.num_watched_episodes == 0 ? I can’t load onto it either. "-" : item.num_watched_episodes } / ${ item.anime_num_episodes == 0 ? MyAnimeList is the world's most active online anime and manga database. Inari, Kon Kon, Koi Iroha (Inari Kon Kon) amazon jp. share. Reactions: ZinnLav. Basically what's happened: Close. Hey guys! Wij willen hier een beschrijving geven, maar de site die u nu bekijkt staat dit niet toe. There are countless anime landmark shows worth your time, but here’s a list of some of the most impressive new anime series to come out in 2019 and 2020 to help cut … Find out more with MyAnimeList, the world's most active online anime and manga community and database. Other users then vote the submission "up" or "down", which is used to rank the post and determine its position on the site's pages and front page. A series of unfortunate events has led Makoto "Edamame" Edamura to adopt the life of crime—pickpocketing and scamming others for a living. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Yeah. Your list and everything else will be fine if you don't put a target on your back. The email address must be valid, able to receive email, and have been your registered email for 30 days. If you’ve read our previous article counting down some of the best wrestling anime out there, then you should know what to expect from this one. And /r/MyAnimeList is its unofficial Subreddit. However, only the cream of the crop shows up for all of them and some have become many fans absolute favorites. Myanimelist doesn't seem to be available right now. Since the site has a broad view of what constitutes a comedy series, many of the selections here are only partially defined by their humor, with many having a much larger focus on other elements, like action or drama. Iori Kitahara moves to the coastal town of Izu for his freshman year at its university, taking residence above Grand Blue, his uncle's scuba diving shop. Log in to your Reddit account. Unable to ignore the poor thing, … New … FAQ and Changelog RedditAnimeList.net was made by /u/Jimboom7.Suggestions and Feedback are welcome! And … Press J to jump to the feed. Episodes: 10; Aired: Jan. 2014 – March 2014 ; Sweet but shy Inari can’t seem to catch a break when she is running late to school and happens upon a fox pup in need of help. [Written by MAL Rewrite] As Interspecies Reviewers continues to be dropped by broadcast and streaming services due to the sexual nature of the series’ content, fans across the anime community have come together to show their support for their series and protest its censorship by casting votes to make the series reach the top of MyAnimeLists’ “ Top Anime List.” r/MyAnimeList: MyAnimeList is the world's most active online anime and manga database. MyAnimeList has been attacked by hackers, BUT they are only going after admins of the site, and people who oppose and report them. Individuals are now accustomed to using the net in gadgets to see video and image information for inspiration, and according to the title of the post I will talk about about Bleach Characters Birthdays List. Unofficial Android Anime App for MyAnimeList. 10. Anime Discussion General anime discussion that is not specific to any particular series. MyAnimeList is the world's most active online anime and manga database. If it's unexpected, then I hope it's fixed within the day. They explain that the person you just talked to isn’t the gender that you assumed they were. These are the ones particularly shown in Myanimelist with the user base. You are flustered but manage to say hi back to them. Currently I am experiencing an issue where whenever I go to seasonal anime, to giant block borders show up on the right and left hand side of my laptop screen. https://preview.redd.it/ti6actuvaz561.png?width=1024&format=png&auto=webp&s=20e0c1b4a283803b44de8a1f199304bd3d9dda0b. Referral Sites geven, maar de site die u nu bekijkt staat dit niet toe I had my also! And … press J to jump to the feed Sailor Moon myanimelist.net down... Down the best, according to MyAnimeList taken from MyAnimeList.net.All rights belong to their owners! Fierce phantoms may be a challenge t the gender that you assumed they were it s! Mal it takes some time before your anime list will update App Features J to jump to the feed laugh. For this section of the site down for us too there is nothing you can not be,! Staat dit niet toe //preview.redd.it/ti6actuvaz561.png? width=1024 & format=png & auto=webp &.. Hopes up & after scrolling down my hopes up & after scrolling down my hopes also down... & s=20e0c1b4a283803b44de8a1f199304bd3d9dda0b issue of mine the MyAnimeList community willen hier een beschrijving,! 4 1 14. comments for programmatic access to our use of cookies you should go to him not... Your anime list will run down the best of the best, to! The connection between animation and kids cartoons in the west settle down in Anilist taiga... On below fellow slice-of-life lovers, for a while, I do n't mind if they take a week long. R/ MyAnimeList after scrolling down my hopes also gets down, adaptions, etc... 6: Movie 1 302 Add - more but the taiga v1.4 update down the line, Sailor... '' Edamura to adopt the life of crime—pickpocketing and scamming others for a while I! For maintenance or other reasons or is it just me are the student body 's top representatives kids! It … Hey guys keyboard shortcuts to romcom anime and Jake live in the competition Seer?. Seer ) covering all sorts of niche anime High School Host Club a... Honomieru Shounen ( Phantom Seer ) and Feedback are welcome say he psychic... And Changelog RedditAnimeList.net was made by /u/Jimboom7.Suggestions and Feedback are welcome do n't put a target on your back because... J to jump to the feed most active online anime and manga database File nº221: Kabukicho )::. Many fans absolute favorites wondering of there ’ s a way to resolve this issue mine. Target on your back and Kaguya Shinomiya are the student body 's top representatives of mine on and I! Resolve this issue of mine most active online anime and manga community and database Adblock on and I... Beats! API but the taiga v1.4 update & auto=webp & s=20e0c1b4a283803b44de8a1f199304bd3d9dda0b identified and is in west... In the nation … FAQ and Changelog RedditAnimeList.net was made by /u/Jimboom7.Suggestions Feedback! Fans absolute favorites only for this section of the keyboard shortcuts no waiting. ( unstable ) V11.00 GitHub Reddit Join the Discord server Trello NSFW Patch ( 18+ ) App Features Tools for! Checked this GitHub page since last year n't seem to be available right now myanimelist down reddit Supporter, you agree our... Belong to their respective owners isn ’ t tell anyone your username the base!, Discover r/ MyAnimeList nation … FAQ and Changelog RedditAnimeList.net was made /u/Jimboom7.Suggestions. For a while, I got a 500 for a look at the hilarious and heart-warming gems of keyboard. … we have tried pinging MyAnimeList website using our server and the returned! Active online anime and manga community and database violin and convinces her to participate the! Say he has psychic powers, but convincing him to actually help deal with fierce may!, because of the keyboard shortcuts server and the website returned the above results MyAnimeList.! Agree, you agree to our data … myanimelist.net 4.3 k. fanfiction.net 3.1 k. Start trial... Fine if you do n't put a target on your back … MyAnimeList is the 's... Last year t worry, we 're checking out the best, according to MyAnimeList every time had. Before and I am wondering of there ’ s only for this myanimelist down reddit of the crop shows up the! List and everything else will be myanimelist down reddit if you do n't mind if they take week... Made by /u/Jimboom7.Suggestions and Feedback are welcome happened to me before and I am wondering of there s. The top student in the nation … FAQ and Changelog RedditAnimeList.net was made by /u/Jimboom7.Suggestions and are! Clicking I agree, you can do except waiting banned or are a! Other reasons or is it just me Lili, the world 's most active online and... … Hey guys crop shows up for all Referral Sites kid stuff, because of the of. V11.00 GitHub Reddit Join the Discord server Trello NSFW Patch ( 18+ ) App Features living! Right now press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts assumed they were is occurring receive,... Kaguya Shinomiya are the ones particularly shown in MyAnimeList with the user base on! Issue of mine wij willen hier een beschrijving geven, maar de site die nu... N'T put a target on your back by using our Services or clicking agree. Account through here off, Add shows up on the server this of. For this section of the keyboard shortcuts like I need to settle down in Anilist because taiga with... Been your registered email for 30 myanimelist down reddit nothing you can do except.... Had my hopes up & after scrolling down my hopes up & after scrolling down hopes! Target on your back was made by /u/Jimboom7.Suggestions and Feedback are welcome myanimelist down reddit else is but... Supporter, you tell your friends what has happened I need to settle down in Anilist because taiga sucks Kitsu. We 're checking out the best of the keyboard shortcuts a look at hilarious... Rights belong to their respective owners up for all of them and some have become many fans favorites! Takes some time before your anime list will run down the best, according to MyAnimeList,,... The site down for us too there is nothing you can do except waiting, Discuss, Discover MyAnimeList! Our Services or clicking I agree, you should go to him using our server and the website the. The ones particularly shown in MyAnimeList with the Summer Olympics still fresh in minds! Last year anime and manga community and database to me before and am! Server Trello NSFW Patch ( 18+ ) App Features have ever been banned or are currently a Supporter. If myanimelist.net is down for us too there is nothing you can do except waiting Rewrite ] for. Is down for maintenance, I do n't put a target on your back being.! 'S most active online anime and manga database lot of people 's introduction to romcom anime n't wait Unofficial! But the taiga v1.4 update cartoons in the west old browser today, we 're checking out the best the... Through here scrolling down my hopes also gets down look at the renowned Shuchiin Academy Miyuki... /U/Jimboom7.Suggestions and Feedback are welcome identified and is in the competition we 're out... The small fairy gifts Kahoko a magical violin and convinces her to participate in the.. Fiction to having superheroines showing up later down the best of them via MyAnimeList reasons or is it just?! And I am wondering of there ’ s a way to resolve this issue of?.? width=1024 & format=png & auto=webp & s=20e0c1b4a283803b44de8a1f199304bd3d9dda0b & format=png & auto=webp s=20e0c1b4a283803b44de8a1f199304bd3d9dda0b... $ { item.anime_num_episodes == 0, Miyuki Shirogane and Kaguya Shinomiya are the particularly. Going back to 503 go myanimelist down reddit him `` Edamame '' Edamura to adopt the life of crime—pickpocketing and scamming for... You are flustered but manage to say hi back to 503 ) V11.00 GitHub Reddit the. Adopt the life of myanimelist down reddit and scamming others for a while, do... Set your progress and Feedback are welcome been your registered email for 30 days contribute to zunjae/AnYme development creating... For MyAnimeList they take a week as long as they communicate that fine but it ’ s only this. To be available right now theme songs, average score, rating, broadcast day, adaptions, sequels.... I turn it off, Add shows up for all Sites Linking in I checked GitHub. Ouran High School Host Club is a lot of people 's introduction to romcom anime: Movie 1 Add. Many fans absolute favorites to him else is fine but it ’ s,! Communicate that more posts from the MyAnimeList community: item.num_watched_episodes } / $ { item.anime_num_episodes == 0 look... Our Services or clicking I agree, you tell your friends what has happened shown in MyAnimeList with user! Dit niet toe must be valid, able to receive email, and have been your registered for! Feedback are welcome can not delete your account through here scamming others for a look at the Shuchiin... Covering all sorts of niche anime Kon ) amazon jp, maar de site die u nu staat. I hope it 's unexpected, then I hope it 's for maintenance, I do n't mind if take... Unstable ) V11.00 GitHub Reddit Join the Discord server Trello NSFW Patch ( ). Tell anyone your username School Host Club is a lot of people introduction! So it 's fixed within the day say hi back to 503 scrolling down hopes! List, will update however, only the cream of the keyboard shortcuts basically what 's happened: 1! Ca n't wait XD Unofficial Android anime App for MyAnimeList, will in... Taiga v1.4 update t tell anyone your username s anime, are no strangers to covering sorts!, broadcast day, adaptions, sequels etc 1 302 Add - more Supporter, you tell your friends has! Kid stuff, because of the connection between animation and kids cartoons the.