Nicola leant over to Jamie and said, “I know you hate me”, to which Jamie replied, “No, I love you.” After a few kisses on the cheek between the pair, Calum Best tried to encourage a kiss on the lips, but Jamie made it clear that he is 'good mates' with Nicola’s husband Tom and admitted, "I'd love to, but I have too much respect for my bruv". Wij willen hier een beschrijving geven, maar de site die u nu bekijkt staat dit niet toe. She recently made headlines after hitting back at a troll who accused her of getting her husband Tom Williams to pay for her boob jobs. Uh oh – there could be trouble ahead for Celebrity Big Brother housemates Jamie O’Hara and Nicola McLean, with reports suggesting Nic’s husband of eight years, Tom Williams, has requested to enter the house to speak with his wife. Nicola McLean’s husband has broken his silence following that episode of Celebrity Big Brother. Celebrity Big Brother: Nicola McLean's husband BLASTS 'c***s' Kim Woodburn and Jedward TOM WILLIAMS has launched a vicious Twitter attack on Celebrity Big … Nicola McLean hit back at a troll on Saturday morning, after she was accused of getting her footballer husband Tom Williams to pay for her boob jobs. NICOLA McLean's husband has been trolled online after his wife admitted to kissing Jamie O'Hara. Nicola McLean's husband, Tom Williams, ripped into Kim Woodburn after her explosive row with Nicola on Celebrity Big Brother. Footage of Nicola McLean’s husband Tom Williams flirting with another woman in Las Vegas three years ago has resurfaced following her boozy CBB antics with Jamie O’Hara.. She recently made headlines after hitting back at a troll who accused her of getting her husband Tom Williams to pay for her boob jobs. Nicola McLean husband's mystery woman REVEALED AS Nicola McLean was locked inside the infamous Celebrity Big Brother house for a month, her husband Tom Williams was snapped with an unknown woman. She recently shared a picture posted by Tom where he is seen holding a bottle of expensive Patron tequila, captioned with: ‘dry your eyes.’ Nicola McLean hit back at a troll on Saturday morning, after she was accused of getting her footballer husband Tom. She recently made headlines after hitting back at a troll who accused her of getting her husband Tom Williams to pay for her boob jobs. I’m too upset to say anything else about it at the moment." Join Facebook to connect with Nicola Mclean and others you may know. NICOLA McLean’s husband Tom Williams has leapt to his wife’s defence and branded her Celebrity Big Brother enemies Kim Woodburn and Jedward “c***s”. But Nicola McLean seemed unfazed by the drama as she attended the Cabaret All Stars show at London’s Proud Embankment with her footballer beau, 40, on Friday. Nicola McLean hit back at a troll on Saturday morning, after she was accused of getting her footballer husband Tom Williams to pay for her boob jobs.The former glamour model, 38, took to her Instag… Celebrity Big Brother star Nicola McLean is clearly fed up with arch-enemy Kim Woodburn's endless ranting - but her husband seems to be loving it.. Ex-glamour model Nicola McLean has revealed she feels a sense of insecurity when she tunes into Love Island each year.. Nicola McLean hit back at a troll on Saturday morning, after she was accused of getting her footballer husband Tom Williams to pay for her boob jobs. But Nicola McLean seemed unfazed by the drama as she attended the Cabaret All Stars show at London’s Proud Embankment with her footballer beau, 40, on Friday. View the profiles of people named Nicola Mclean. Nicola McLean and footballer husband Tom Williams (Image: Flynet). After weeks of speculation, Nicola McLean has confirmed that she’s splitting from her husband Tom Williams. Nicola might be currently residing in the Celebrity Big Brother house, but back in 2013 she gave Closer an exclusive around the Buckinghamshire home she shares with her footballer husband Tom Williams, and their two children, Rocky and Striker. The clip, which clearly shows Tom dancing with another woman, was filmed by a girl last week in Las Vegas who was in the same club as the dad-of-two. nicola mclean's husband returns to vegas Nicola and Tom have been suffering from reported marriage difficulties since he took a job in Vegas. The former glamour model, 38, took to her Instagram Stories to share screenshots of the unwelcome messages from the person in question, who bashed her choice of endorsement deals and callously branded her an ’embarrassment to women’. Nicola McLean has confirmed reports she has split from her former footballer husband of 11 years, Tom Williams, after accusing him of having an affair while on business trips to Las Vegas. Nicola McLean’s husband and professional footballer IT'S just as well he plays defence, as his marriage to CBB star Nicola makes him prone to attacks By Michelle Higgins Nicola McLean hit back at a troll on Saturday morning after being accused of forcing her footballer husband Tom Williams to pay for his jobs.The The former glamour model, 38, took to her Instagram Stories to share screenshots of the unwelcome messages from the person in question, who bashed her choice of endorsement deals and callously branded her an ’embarrassment to women’. Later brushing their scandalous antics under the carpet, Danielle Lloyd Nicola McLean hit back at a troll on Saturday morning, after she was accused of getting her footballer husband Tom Williams to pay for her boob jobs. But Nicola McLean seemed unfazed by the drama as she attended the Cabaret All Stars show at London‘s Proud Embankment with her footballer beau, 40, on Friday. Nicola McLean hit back at a troll on Saturday morning, after she was accused of getting her footballer husband Tom Williams to pay for her boob jobs.The former glamour model, 38, took to her Instagram Stories to share screenshots of the unwelcome messages from the person in question, who bashed her choice of endorsement deals… The former glamour model, 38, looked sensational in a plunging black dress embellished with … She recently made headlines after hitting back at a troll who accused her of getting her husband Tom Williams to pay for her boob jobs. dailystar The former glamour model, […] Will we be seeing Celebrity Big Brother star Nicola McLean's husband Tom Williams entering the house to confront Jamie O'Hara tonight (January 13)?. Nicola told us: "I am beyond devastated to say that I have been shown this video and it is 100% of my husband, Tom Williams. Read more on heat.