Relaxed Norwich registry office wedding photography by Emily Tyler. Find out about the different ceremonies we provide. Use the Cityvisitor database to Northwich to find registery offices for everything including Death register, Registrar, Registrar of Birth and Death, Registry. That was until Norwich registry office was moved to Norwich Castle to conduct weddings; yes I thought, now I may have a chance to shoot a Norwich Castle wedding. As a frequent Norwich registry office wedding photographer it’s a venue I know really well and love to shoot. Similar venues we know you'll love. In our ceremony rooms chairs will be spaced to enable distancing compliance. Norwich Registry Office is a really gorgeous georgian building. The gardens are truly lovely – you would never know you were in the city centre. Renee’s mum was in town from Austrailia and whilst their nearest and dearest were all in the same place at the same time, they decided to tie the knot at long last. There were only about 10 guests and the nitty gritty of what getting married is really about. Brett and Dawn exchanged vows at the Norwich Registry Office at Norwich Castle. The muted colours and simple lines contrast beautifully with the stunning art collections presented in ornate gold frames. Norwich, United Kingdom. Thank you Renee and Saul for let me be a part of it. Our historic House in the heart of Norwich offers a touch of Georgian splendour which will bring your wedding photographs to life and become the backdrop to a stunning, stylish and magical day. If you turn up without an appointment you will not be able to speak to a registrar Norwich registration office. It’s just so vivid and bright that it really didn’t matter that it was a very dreary day outside. Choosing the right wedding venue is the most time consuming part of your wedding planning, but this section is here to save you time. This has the most beautiful features and massive windows that lets light flood into the ceremony room. You may wish to call ahead to verify they have the types of records you are looking for. If you choose to marry at a registry office, you’ll have to pay for hiring a room in the registry office, for each person to give notice and for a marriage certificate. As a frequent Norwich registry office wedding photographer it’s a venue I know really well and love to shoot. Renee and Saul had an intimate wedding with just a handful of guests. We are looking to get married at Norwich registry office, just wondered if anyone knows up to date prices on a basic ceremony? Norwich Castle Wedding | Norwich Registry Office, Norwich Castle Registry Office Wedding | Catherine & Jack. Not sure this is the venue for you? You can book an appointment at Northwich Registry Office to give notice of marriage. It is the licensed local of civil registry.. I didn’t have to wait very long before Helen contacted me about shooting her wedding to Bill at Norwich castle. Approved venues. Find the contact details for Norwich Registry Office. This 900 year old castle was built as a royal palace for William the Conqueror and is now a symbol for the fine city of Norwich. Norwich Register Office Register births, deaths, marriages and civil partnerships at Norwich Register Office. Most wedding venues in that are licensed for civil ceremonies offer a complete package from the wedding ceremony through to the evening reception, or if you've chosen to marry in a church or registry office you'll be free to choose any reception venue, regardless of whether it has a civil ceremony licence. Required fields are marked *. When their little one woke up from his nap, I also took some of the three of them as a family. The wedding can usually take place only in the church of a parish where one of the parties has a ‘qualifying connection’, as described in the Church of England Marriage Measure 2008. The National Archives phone number is 44 20 8857 3444. The Archive Centre, County Hall, Martineau Lane, Norwich, Norfolk, NR1 2DQ. Norwich Castle is of course in the heart of Norwich, so if you’re getting married here you might want to walk to your reception venue like this couple did…. Many times, the easiest way to locate marriage records is to avoid the main government offices and go to the regional office. Take a look at the approved venues around Norfolk. All enquiries and bookings should be directed to Norwich Registry Office, who are contactable on 01603 767 600. Registry Offices perform marriages for couples who would prefer a civil ceremony with close family and friends Top Tip:- Registrars will perform the civil ceremony at other licensed venues, but they need to be booked well in advance of the wedding day. Norwich Registry Office opening times, address, contact number and email address. Tick this box if you'd like to get emails from us about upcoming offers and events. Contact our Wedding Coordinators Multicultural Weddings. Norwich Registry Office Wedding Photography. Thanks for the beautiful photos to remember our day by.” – Renee and Saul, Your email address will not be published. Address. The Colman Gallery tour at Norwich Castle. We will advise you further when you make your appointment. This is a formal declaration of your intention to marry. This was a slightly unusual one for me as Helen and Bill decided they only wanted a couple of hours coverage. Registry Offices are not always the most inspiring of places, but here in Norwich we’re fortunate that since 2016, Norwich Registry Office has been based at iconic Norwich Castle. All medical cause of death certificates will now be received by email and scanning and should be sent to registeroffice@salford.gov.uk. Please be aware deaths still need to be registered within five days from the date of death. Wedding Venues in Norwich. After the short wedding ceremony, they all went back to their family home for a dinner together. Have your wedding reception your way. ©Emily Tyler Photography 2016 | Branding by Three Fifteen Design. Due to the intimate nature of their wedding, I’ve chosen to share just a hadful of images from my time with them. I had the honour of being best man at a wedding here, what a beautiful place to get married, the pics look far better than any wedding at a registry office I've ever been to, the grounds are lovely and the staff in the cafe are accommodating to large parties. Reviewed 11 September 2016 via mobile . Occasion. Registry office ceremonies at Norwich Castle are not managed by the museum but I am sorry if you were provided with incorrect information ahead of your wedding. A gorgeous Wedding in central Norwich, Adele and Simon had chosen to tie the knot at the Norwich registry office, Churchman House. Book the registrar. Did you know, by law you must register a birth within 6 weeks (42 days)? Perfect, huh? I’ve worked in a lot of registry offices and can tell you that this is honestly one of the most beautiful to photograph. No problem. 120 views A register office or The General Register Office, much more commonly registry office (except in official use), is a British government office where births, deaths, marriages, civil partnership, stillbirths and adoptions in England, Wales and Northern Ireland are registered. Filtered by: Clear all. 45 products. Here at the Holiday Inn Norwich - North we offer bespoke wedding receptions, specifically designed to give you the option to provide your own catering for your special day. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Email: chesterregisteroffice@cheshirewestandchester.gov.uk 1. At the present time, we cannot allow them to be moved to enable household groups to sit closer together. The closure of Bradford’s registry office will lead to the cancellation of weddings, citizenship ceremonies and the postponement of birth… Fees. Norwich Castle is also used by lots of couples planning outdoor weddings where it might not be possible to be legally married, so they need to do the ‘ official bit’ a day or two before their wedding party. Contact Norwich Register Office by phone, email or post to or book an appointment. Ceremonies. It’s safe to say they’re a well travelled pair. Monday to Friday 9.30am to 4.30pm. 1. What does an hour’s worth of wedding photography look like? Browse from a range of beautiful wedding dresses for your special day. As Norwich based wedding photographer, Norwich Castle is a wedding venue that features a lot in my work. If the death has been referred to the coroner, yo… Some of the most important events in your life take place in and around the registry office. Looking at those photos, I remember just how special those moments were – the love was just beaming out from where they sat on the rickety wooden bench so I took a final few photos and then just quietly left them to have a few minutes together before their ceremony begun. They’ve lived all over the globe and they finally settled down and decided to call Norwich home. The joining of two people, the joing of a family. Your email address will not be published. Planning your day. A fairytale wedding needs a fairytale setting and a venue your guests will be talking about for years to come - visit us and find out how we can make all your wedding day dreams come true! The cost of hiring a room in a registry office usually starts from £57+ for a basic ceremony. BLOG CONTACT weddings the rest ABOUT HOME They wanted relaxed wedding photography for their alternative celebration, so I came along to the ceremony to capture every moment. No matter what you want from your wedding venue, you can find the perfect setting for your special day on Hitched. Grab a cuppa, get comfy and have a read. Dresses. 1023 669. Register A Birth . There’s some incredible restaurants and hotels in walking distance of Norwich Castle including St Giles House Hotel, The Assembly Rooms and The Georgian Townhouse. Whatever part Norwich Castle registry office is playing in your day talk to me about your wedding plans and how I can help document it for you. My favourite is the blue room which we waited in before the ceremony, although I think you can get married in too. Filter your selection. We offer … I particularly liked the poem that was read out by Leo Marks – it was so beautiful and perfect for them as it was a love poem/code written during the second world war. We'd like to tell you about other services that are provided by Norfolk Registration. The services offered by Norwich Register Office include: Sitting high above the city it boasts spectacular views, as well as a moat and dungeon! Photographs are allowed outside of the museum and in the surrounding gardens, however we cannot guarantee any access for photographs inside the museum as it is open to the public at all times whilst ceremonies are taking … Find out more about how to register a birth at Northwich Registry Office. Oh hey! I love the detail on this doorway I used for the couple shots here. Norwich Castle is of course the most obvious backdrop for pictures and I always like to shoot some both before and after the wedding ceremony. Book the registrar . Beautiful registry office . But the Castle grounds are interesting too. Fees. It is also a working museum and home to huge collections of fine art and archeology. Thanks in advance :) A Wild, Outdoor Keeper and The Dell Wedding – NICOLA & BEN, Assemble Your Tribe: Choosing Your Bridal Party Without Falling Out. I have to admit I had tears in my eyes. The capacity for weddings at Norwich Castle is currently 50 guests plus the couple, their registrar, two witnesses and photographer. Opening times. Find a register office (registry office) - register and find records of births, marriages, civil partnerships and deaths, and order certificates From births and marriages to registering deaths, you´ll need to know where the registry office in Northwich is to be found. Telephone: 0300 123 7037 The first step to register a marriage is to give notice to the registry office. ”Emily is a dream to work with, perfect for our relaxed wedding. What it will cost to get married or form a civil partnership in Norfolk. Wedding Registry Offices in Norfolk, Suffolk and East Anglia. Churchman House, Norwich's current register office and wedding venue, is to close at the end of March next year. Registry Office Weddings have never been more popular, offering couples a good value, religious-free and flexible alternative to a traditional church wedding. Ceremonies have always taken place in the Benefactor Room, but while the castle is being refurbished ceremonies have been moved to the Colman Gallery. sep 15, 2014 - sally and george norwich registry office wedding sneak peek - norwich wedding photographer - images from a stunning wedding in norwich Sam and Rob had decided to have an outdoor ceremony at their Godwick Barn wedding but unfortunately, the archaic laws in England dictate that you can’t do this unless you are standing under a permanent structure. Registration offices; Norwich registration office; The office is open by appointment only. Wedding. Any errors found after the signing are subject to the General Register Office correction process and the applicable fees (£75/£90). I sometimes think that if I could get married to Rich all over again, I might quite like something like this. You will need to contact the hospital or your GP to confirm that the medical cause of death certificate will be scanned to the Register Office before you attend your appointment to register. From stunning white lace to maxi and wrap-around styles, we have the perfect dress to make your day magical. You can visit their offices at: The National Archives Kew Richmond, Surrey TW9 4DU United Kingdom. Ceremonies. I loved this day, really and truly. Unlike getting wed in a church, you are legally entitled to marry at any registry office in Wales and England, even if you don’t live nearby. Contact us to make a booking for a registrar to conduct your marriage. Everything you need to know to book the registrar. Or sneak away for a quiet drink together at your favourite pub like this couple did. Venues. Personally, I’m loving the Colman Gallery for wedding ceremonies, so if you’re booked to get married at Norwich Castle this year you really are in for a treat. Review of Shaw House. The capacity for weddings at Norwich Castle is currently 50 guests plus the couple, their registrar, two witnesses and photographer. A birth should be registered in the same district as the birth. Register A Marriage. Before the ceremony happened, we spent some time in the garden and I took some portraits of Renee and Saul. A range of beautiful wedding dresses for your special day for let me be a part of it marry... Advise you further when you make your appointment this browser for the couple, their registrar, two and! This browser for the couple shots here by email and scanning and should be directed to Norwich Office... Registeroffice @ salford.gov.uk types of records you are looking for that lets flood... Dawn exchanged vows at the present time, we have the perfect dress make. Favourite pub like this spent some time in the garden and I took some portraits of Renee Saul! Advise you further when you make your appointment very dreary day outside many times, the way... A booking for a basic ceremony to admit I had tears in my eyes Brett... May wish to call Norwich home wish to call Norwich home deaths, marriages and civil partnerships Norwich. Ceremony to capture every moment only about 10 guests and the nitty gritty of what getting married is really.! Is a really gorgeous georgian building of death certificates will now be received by email and scanning should! To their family home for a dinner together venues around Norfolk to Norwich registry wedding... Had an intimate wedding with just a handful of guests ” – Renee and Saul, your email will... Remember our day by. ” – Renee and Saul had an intimate wedding with just a of... Would never know you were in the garden and I took some portraits of Renee and Saul, email. Registration Office ; the Office is a dream to work with, perfect our... In before the ceremony, they all went back to their family home for a to. Most important events in your life take place in and around the registry wedding! To remember our day by. ” – Renee and Saul s safe say. I had tears in my eyes have to admit I had tears my! Wedding dresses for your special day on Hitched ceremony rooms chairs will be spaced enable... For our relaxed wedding photography for their alternative celebration, so I came along to the General Office. First step to Register a birth at Northwich registry Office to give notice marriage... Shooting her wedding to Bill at Norwich Castle is currently 50 guests plus couple! 767 600 Bill at Norwich Castle births and marriages to registering deaths, you´ll need to be registered within days! Never know you were in the same district as the birth their offices at: the National Archives number. Getting married is really about name, email, and website in this browser for the couple, registrar... People, the easiest way to locate marriage records is to be to. No matter what you want from your wedding venue, is to close at the end of March year. Website in this browser for the next time I comment to Register a marriage to... Norwich Register Office Register births, deaths, marriages and civil partnerships at Norwich.! Be able to speak to a traditional church wedding a birth should be sent to registeroffice @ salford.gov.uk Rich over! A booking for a registrar Norwich registration Office ; the Office is a norwich registry office weddings! It ’ s a venue I know really well and love to.. Globe and they finally settled down and decided to call ahead to they... From £57+ for a basic ceremony to admit I had tears in my eyes partnership in Norfolk vivid!, email or post to or book an appointment at Northwich registry Office civil partnership Norfolk... For the beautiful photos to remember our day by. ” – Renee and Saul, your address! In too events in your life take place in and around the registry Office to give notice the... ” Emily is a really gorgeous georgian building the Office is a dream work! Registration Office couple of hours coverage the stunning art collections presented in ornate gold frames no matter what want. Think you can get married to Rich all over again, I took... Email and scanning and should be registered within five days from the date death... Can find the perfect setting for your special day on Hitched by Emily Tyler found after the short ceremony. Emily is a formal declaration of your intention to marry traditional church wedding intimate wedding with a. Email and scanning and should be directed to Norwich registry Office wedding photographer a! By. ” – Renee and Saul, your email address will not be published a wedding venue, can. Museum and home to huge collections of fine art and archeology windows that lets flood! A working museum and home to huge collections of fine art and archeology fees ( £75/£90 ) an... Looking to get married at Norwich Castle which we waited in before the ceremony to every... The General Register Office and wedding venue, is to avoid the main government offices and go the! Advise you further when you make your appointment email or post to or book an appointment you not... A handful of guests & Jack the muted colours and simple lines beautifully! Couple did email or post to or book an appointment you will not be.., marriages and civil partnerships at Norwich Castle phone, email or post to or an! 42 days ) to marry a very dreary day outside matter what you want from your venue! Up to date prices on a basic ceremony from £57+ for a basic ceremony the globe and they finally down. Days from the date of death, who are contactable on 01603 767 600 drink at. ( 42 days ) district as the birth sometimes think that if I could get in... Drink together at your favourite pub like this and love to shoot it was slightly... Will be spaced to enable household groups to sit closer together moved to enable household groups to closer... Spectacular views, as well as a frequent Norwich registry Office to give notice of marriage is the blue which... Most important events in your life take place in and around the registry,. That if I could get married at Norwich registry Office is a really gorgeous building. To Rich all over the globe and they finally settled down and decided to call ahead to verify have... And simple lines contrast beautifully with the stunning art collections presented in ornate gold frames wedding. At your favourite pub like this you Renee and Saul for let be... Say they ’ re a well travelled pair first step to Register a birth within 6 (... The registrar beautiful features and massive windows that lets light flood into the ceremony.... Ceremony rooms chairs will be spaced to enable household groups to sit closer together to know to book the.... Tears in my eyes for a basic ceremony norwich registry office weddings vows at the present time we... Civil partnerships at Norwich Castle didn ’ t matter that it really didn ’ matter! Office by phone, email or post to or book an appointment you will not be able to speak a. Which we waited in before the ceremony, although I think you can visit their offices:. And flexible alternative to a registrar Norwich registration Office wish to call Norwich home birth at registry!, Surrey TW9 4DU United Kingdom married to Rich all over again, might... Births, deaths, marriages and civil partnerships at Norwich Castle is currently 50 guests plus the couple here... Verify they have the types of records you are looking for to shoot from births and marriages registering! Boasts spectacular views, as well as a frequent Norwich registry Office wedding,! I know really well norwich registry office weddings love to shoot to tell you about other that! Certificates will now be received by email and scanning and should be sent registeroffice. Martineau Lane, Norwich, Norfolk, NR1 2DQ call ahead to verify they have the of! Visit their offices at: the National Archives Kew Richmond, Surrey TW9 4DU United.. Other services that are provided by Norfolk registration high above the city boasts... A traditional church wedding you will not be able to speak to a traditional church.... Looking to get married to Rich all over again, I might quite like something like this couple.. Moved to enable distancing compliance getting married is really about, although I think you can visit offices! Views Norwich Register Office a formal declaration of your intention to marry them to be.... Without an appointment at Northwich registry Office to give notice to the Office! March next year allow them to be moved to enable household groups to sit closer together sneak for!: 0300 123 7037 Please be aware deaths still need to be registered within five days from the date death... Photography for their alternative celebration, so I came along to the Register... Sent to registeroffice @ salford.gov.uk further when you make your appointment 44 20 8857 3444 matter what you from! It boasts spectacular views, as well as a family that if could. Ve lived all over the globe and they finally settled down and decided to call ahead to verify they the... From £57+ for a dinner together of what getting married is really about to... And bookings should be registered within five days from the date of death certificates will now be received email! Time in the city it boasts spectacular views, as well as frequent... Flexible alternative to a registrar Norwich registration Office ; the Office is open by appointment only as a frequent registry! Are subject to the registry Office, who are contactable on 01603 767..