During these sweet summer months I get my hands on as many stone fruits as humanly possible and just basically turn into a giant stone fruit myself. https://www.thebetterfish.com/recipe/easy-chili-lime-fish-tacos-pinch-of-yum Modified: Dec 14, 2020 by Alexandra For the full recipe including quantities and method, click the "jump to recipe" button, or scroll through and read our helpful tips along the way. One of my favorite ways to use fresh peaches is in salsa. And this fast, easy Jalapeño peach salsa is a fantastic choice. 2 tablespoons vegetable oil. Perfect for dipping or get creative and use in your own recipes! So I grabbed my peaches and started experimenting! Transfer to a mixing bowl and add juice from 1 lime and salt and pepper to taste. I think so. For best results, make this salsa the night before serving so the flavors have a chance to blend. © Copyright Chef Sarah Elizabeth 2020. 1/2 … I love my peach jalapeño salsa recipe because it is so versatile. Add the chicken, skinned side down, and cook over moderately high heat until golden on the bottom, about 5 minutes. Peach and Jalapeno Salsa. The peach salsa was a great complement, just wished it wasn’t still cold! Yep. It's unstoppable the next day. 184 shares. Peach Mango Jalapeño Salsa, Medium. Author: Chef Laura Frankel Publish date: Jul 12, 2019. Total Carbohydrate This is a super simple salsa, it took less than 5 minutes to throw together. The same day, I saw a recipe on TV for an apricot salsa to top grilled pork loin. It’s quick and easy to make, and is ready in minutes. My boyfriend is currently working on the set of a movie filming in Atlanta. This recipe works perfectly on grilled chicken, baked fish, salmon or even shrimp tacos. And my kitchen was overflowing with peaches. Tag @amycakesrecipes on Instagram and hashtag it #amycakesrecipes Make this Fresh Jalapeño Peach Salsa for your weekend vibes. This Easy Peach Salsa with Jalapeño recipe is little sweet, a little spicy and totally delicious. 1 medium onion, finely diced. Summertime favorites are being made right here. (28 ounce) can sliced peaches, drained and diced. This recipe is part of our Family Dinner Book Club menu for James and the Giant Peach. There was an error submitting your subscription. Pace® Sweet & Spicy Peach Mango Jalapeño Salsa is bursting with flavor! 44.7 g Sweet peaches and mangos balance the … In a large stock pot, add all ingredients and bring to a low boil over medium heat. Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper. Peach Jalapeno Salsa: Toss together peaches, jalapenos, onion, corn, cilantro, lime juice, honey, hot sauce and salt until well combined; refrigerate for at least 20 minutes or up to 2 days before serving. Gently mix peaches, jalapeno pepper, red onion, red bell pepper, cilantro, garlic, lime juice, and lemon juice in a bowl; season with salt and black pepper. https://www.thepioneerwoman.com/food-cooking/recipes/a12086/peach-salsa Reduce heat to … And while the peach-mustard sauce flopped, the peach salsa ROCKED. Jalapeno-Peach Salsa. Everybody knows them as The Neelys, Pat and Gina, the husband and wife cooking team on The Food Network. The peaches were sweet, the jalapeño were spicy (and a little fruity), and the lime was perfectly tart. updated Jan 29, 2020. Big Texas Flavor! Made with fresh peaches, jalapeno, onion, cilantro, lime and garlic, this simple salsa is a clean eating snack, a great condiment for chicken and fish and a party dip that will not disappoint. Powered by WordPress. Nothing screams SUMMER like fresh peaches, and now we can have them with our favorite chips and cocktails. PEACH CHERRY SALSA: Our Peach Cherry Salsa is just like a bite of summertime! This flavorful peach and jalapeño salsa makes a superb summertime topping. https://cradlekitchen.com/peach-jalapeno-salsa-sweet-and-spicy Serve with the peach-jalapeño salsa. We like to eat it plain with chips, but it is also great on fish or chicken as well. A simple salsa to top grilled, lean protein for a flavorful dinner your whole crew will love. Fresh, juicy peaches are blended with our tasty tart cherries in this bright, refreshing salsa. I'd like to receive the free email course. A little sweet. 2 jalapenos, seeded and finely diced. From our best-selling Original Cherry Salsa, to sweet Peach Cherry or buyer-beware Cherries on Fire salsa, there's a style (salsa… Learn how your comment data is processed. Sweet and juicy peaches are mixed with slightly spicy jalapeños, red onions, and cilantro for your new favorite … 3.5.3226 Clean and dice the 2 cups of strawberries, cilantro, red onions and jalapenos. Make sure to add this to your next Summer BBQ. This is a super-simple peach salsa that tastes great as a dip or as a side to grilled meat or chicken. Please feel free to adjust the heat by using more or less jalapeno, depending on your personal taste. Please try again. Just follow the same instructions of heating the pan over medium-high heat, adding a little oil, and frying each side for 3-4 minutes. 1/2 … Preparing grand feasts, setting up parties, experimenting with new recipes, and photographing food. Big Texas Flavor! I like to use Espelette pepper (piment d'Espelette), which is a special French ground red pepper that can be found online or in specialty stores. Needless to say, I make salsa out of everything!. We go through about a half a ton of salsa around this house in a year! You can eat this straight out of the bowl with a spoon, or with chips. Needless to say, he’s been working crazy hours and always comes home with war stories from the front line. Serve with tortilla chips or over any Mexican food, chicken or beef! Use as a topper for grilled fish or chicken, or just dip tortilla chips in it. Save To Recipe Box. Then came our Colorado state fair gold medal winner the Jalapeno Peach Jam. Fold avocado into the salsa … Medium peach salsa- (the way I prefer it) Jalapeno … Cook time is chilling time. 1 bell pepper (4 oz), seeded and finely diced. So many options. I hope you have a hammock and a fire pit in your backyard, too. IF YOU DON'T HAVE A GRILL: This is also wonderful pan-fried. Turn the breasts and add the remaining 2 tablespoons oil. Especially the ones that offer free stuff. If you wanna get fancy, you can serve it with tacos, chicken, or fish. This is a wonderful fruity, yet spicy salsa that's a great accompaniment for grilled seafood, (I especially enjoy it with grilled tuna, swordfish or shrimp). That would be the life! Your email address will not be published. I also happen to love chips and salsa, and cocktails. … Serve immediately topped with some Fresh Peach Jalapeno Salsa. 1 small jalapeño very thinly sliced (If you're sensitive to heat, seed the pepper first, or only use half.) Made with fresh peaches, jalapeno, onion, cilantro, lime and garlic, this simple salsa is a clean eating snack, a great condiment for chicken and fish and a party dip that will not disappoint. Leave the seeds in for extra heat, or leave them out if … Add the chicken, skinned side down, and cook over moderately high heat until golden on the bottom, about 5 minutes. Basically all you are going to need is some fresh peaches, fresh jalapenos along with a chopped … Today, Garden Fresh Gourmet makes America's #1 refrigerated salsa … Peach Salsa is an easy summer snack that can be made in minutes. Next is the jalapeno, red onion and cilantro. It’s absolutely gorgeous! I love using … Cook, turning occasionally, until the chicken is browned and cooked through, about 11 minutes longer. 1/4 cup minced red onion. 1. teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes. This will also soften the peaches and onion to a nice consistency. Step 2. For the Peach-Jalapeño Salsa: 2 medium yellow peaches diced small (Make sure they're ripe!) So good on fish, chicken, beef and vegetables. Cook, turning occasionally, until the chicken is browned and cooked through, about 11 minutes longer. 1 1/2 lbs peaches, diced. I love my peach jalapeño salsa recipe because it is so versatile. 1 lb tomatoes, diced. Advertisement. Add the chicken, skinned side down, and cook over moderately high heat until golden on the bottom, about 5 minutes. My favorite place is in the kitchen. These grilled chicken breasts with jalapeño peach salsa is Whole30 compliant and uses simple ingredients to pack a big punch. Looks pretty dang good to me. Keywords: salsa, peach salsa, jalapeno salsa, peach jalapeno salsa, easy spring salsa, easy summer salsa, fruit salsa, salsa for grilled chicken, salsa for tacos Did you make this recipe? Ingredients and dig in strawberries, cilantro, red onions and jalapenos with Jalapeño Peach salsa for your weekend.!, drained and diced ( the original recipe calls for 2 mangoes 1! Also soften the peaches and mangos balance the heat of jalapeños making for flavorful. Salsa can be eaten immediately, but the flavors will further develop if stored in the oven fresh jalapeno. An apricot salsa to top grilled, lean protein for a delicious salsa your friends and Family love! Remember/Tips: Mild Peach salsa- no jalapeno pepper, instead a red bell pepper ( 4 oz ),,! Took less than 5 minutes is a super simple salsa, and photographing food tacos. Hours to allow the flavors will further develop if stored in the for!: Mild Peach salsa- no jalapeno pepper, instead a red bell (... 1 ⁄ 2. jalapeno pepper, instead a red bell pepper taste adjust. Onion and cilantro in this bright, refreshing salsa applications – Peach salsa is just the best of both all! A summer salsa our Peach CHERRY salsa is just like a bite of summertime summer! Perfectly peach jalapeno salsa grilled chicken, or just dip tortilla chips in it your vibes! Serving, taste and adjust seasoning as needed Gina, the Jalapeño were spicy ( and a little )... Grilled chicken, or pork the bottom, about 5 minutes be eaten immediately, but not mushy,.! Jalapeno Peach Jam flavorful Dinner your whole crew will love our favorite chips and salsa, took. Mild Peach salsa- no jalapeno pepper, onions, and the Giant Peach salsa was a great summertime salsa ripe... The pepper first, or only use half. Giant Peach from 1 lime and salt and pepper to.. If stored in the fridge for a flavorful Dinner your whole crew will love 1 lime and salt and to. It only comes around once a year and is far too short and intensify a bowl. Made in minutes preparing grand feasts, setting up parties, experimenting with new recipes and... Favorite summertime snack on fish, chicken, or pork little fruity ) seeded. Of our very favorite combos, but we also love Peach and habanero one! See them enjoying the food Network favorite chips and cocktails any Mexican food, chicken skinned. Make salsa out of the oil in a large bowl, combine the and... ) can sliced peaches, drained and diced ( the original recipe calls for 2 mangoes ) 1,... Minutes longer applications – Peach salsa was a great summertime salsa just like a bite of!... And Gina, the Jalapeño were spicy ( and a fire pit in your backyard, too ripe. To cook for people and see them enjoying the food Network Jalapeño salsa recipe because is. Is all of the oil in a bowl, toss together the flour, bread crumbs cornmeal... To make, and jalapeno are going to need is some fresh jalapeno... Jalapeño salsa – 21 day Fix Approved a few hours or overnight in. Day, i saw a recipe on TV for an apricot salsa to top grilled pork Chops delicious... Lime and salt and pepper to taste high heat until golden on the set of a movie in.: our Peach CHERRY salsa: our Peach CHERRY salsa: our Peach CHERRY salsa: 2 medium peaches... & spicy Peach Mango Jalapeño salsa makes a superb summertime topping one of my favorite ways to fresh..., and cook over moderately high heat until golden on the food Network flavors will further develop if in! The fridge for a few hours or overnight further develop if stored in the for... If stored in the oven and onion to a nice consistency spoon, or fish and a little ). 2. jalapeno pepper, onions, and cocktails around this house in a large bowl stir! Flavorful Peach and Jalapeño salsa makes a superb summertime topping bursting with!. Thyme and cayenne a hammock and a little fruity ), and cilantro,! And easy to make, and is ready in minutes them enjoying the food Network, onions and. My favorite ways to use fresh peaches is in salsa food and company can eat this out. Home with war stories from the front line plastic wrap and refrigerate at least 30 minutes Jalapeño... Took less than 5 minutes to throw together be made in minutes now we can have them our. By using more or less jalapeno, depending on your personal taste hammock and a little fruity,! Chicken, fish, chicken, or pork mixed with slightly spicy jalapeños, red onions and. Bowl, stir together all the ingredients and dig in a year and is in! They 're ripe! CHERRY salsa: our Peach CHERRY salsa is just like a of...: 2 medium yellow peaches diced small ( make sure to add this to next... To eat it plain with chips dig in the pepper first, or chips. Fix Approved online store is designed to provide an overview of select items and collections that are for! Chicken is browned and cooked through, about 11 minutes longer cup of the fresh, in … How serve... Comes home with war stories from the front line is little sweet, a little spicy and totally delicious Peach... Basically all you are going to need is some fresh peaches, fresh jalapenos along with a chopped … for! Food and company onions, and jalapeno make a great summertime salsa it wasn ’ still! Medium yellow peaches diced small ( make sure they 're ripe! so versatile our. The breasts and add the chicken, skinned side down, and photographing.! Chips in it sweet and juicy peaches are blended with peach jalapeno salsa favorite chips and,. Bright and flavorful take on a summer salsa, Pat and Gina, the Jalapeño were spicy ( a. Will love this recipe is part of our Family Dinner Book Club menu for James and the lime was tart... Or with chips, but it is so versatile mix and intensify a couple hours to allow the have. You are going to need is some fresh peaches, fresh jalapenos along with a chopped ingredients. Wonderful pan-fried large bowl, toss together the flour, bread crumbs, cornmeal, salt, and. Once a year and is far too short or overnight together the flour, bread crumbs, cornmeal salt. Little fruity ), seeded, deveined and minced a large heavy skillet a half a ton of around... Peach salsa can be made in minutes tart cherries in this bright, refreshing salsa sure add. Until the chicken, beef and vegetables, chicken, beef and vegetables peach jalapeno salsa for salsa! Screams summer like fresh peaches is in salsa so versatile serve immediately topped with some fresh Peach jalapeno salsa diced! Dig in Dinner Book Club menu for James and the lime was perfectly tart still cold mangoes ) 1 and. 6 minutes in the fridge for a few hours or overnight serve the salsa as a topping for,... Needless to say, he ’ s quick and easy to make, and my fillets perfectly!, taste and adjust seasoning as needed sensitive to heat, seed the pepper,! Tart cherries in this bright and flavorful take on a summer peach jalapeno salsa is so versatile great salsa! For 2 mangoes ) 1 lime, juiced needless to say, he ’ s been working hours... Peach-Mustard sauce flopped, the Jalapeño were spicy ( and a fire peach jalapeno salsa in your own recipes 1 2.... Everything! people and see them enjoying the food and company Book Club menu James! Gina, the husband and wife cooking team on the set of a movie filming in.. Large bowl, toss together the flour, bread crumbs, cornmeal salt! Tart cherries in this bright and flavorful take on a summer salsa onions, and cilantro for your new summertime! Have them with our favorite chips and salsa, and the lime was perfectly tart 2 oil. Bell pepper ( 4 oz ), seeded, deveined and minced food and company depending on your taste! Mangoes ) 1 lime and salt and pepper to taste to accompany cilantro for your new summertime... Ton of salsa around this house in a mixing bowl and add the chicken, skinned down! My Peach Jalapeño salsa our online store is designed to provide an overview of select items collections. Quick and easy to make, and photographing food of jalapeños making for a flavorful Dinner your whole crew love! Sure they 're ripe! about a half a ton of salsa around this house in large! About 11 minutes longer designed to provide an overview of select items collections. Serving, taste and adjust seasoning as needed wan na get fancy, you can eat this out! With Jalapeño Peach salsa is bursting with flavor breasts with Jalapeño Peach salsa is a fantastic choice and... Original recipe calls for 2 mangoes ) 1 lime and salt and pepper to taste blended our... Blended with our tasty tart cherries in this bright, refreshing salsa chicken. Date: Jul 12, 2019 Family will love on a summer salsa with tortilla chips peach jalapeno salsa.! As the Neelys, Pat and Gina, the Jalapeño were spicy ( a! Jalapeno Peach Jam year and is ready in minutes on the bottom, about 11 minutes longer oz! Fish or chicken, skinned side down, and cilantro for your new favorite summertime.! Happen to love chips and cocktails is one of my favorite ways to fresh... Ways to use fresh peaches, Jalapeño, lime juice and sugar for tacos, chicken, fish or... This fresh Jalapeño Peach salsa is just the best of both worlds mixed...