We will definitely eat here again. read more, We have enjoyed many meals here. The fries also were very good. Pizza Den Restaurant: Great Pizza - See 22 traveler reviews, 13 candid photos, and great deals for Stonewall, Canada, at Tripadvisor. Love this place - just wish we would have discovered it sooner!More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Canada. I was hopeful that the kids would not devour all of the pizza … Fellows ordered Caesars, took forever to arrive, apparently was forgotten in the lounge. Call us today at 1-204-467-2236. Good crust and sauce. read more, Thank you for the awesome food, and the friendships we've made. I have eaten pizza here for years. Pizza Den さんの メニュー をチェックする。The menu includes take out, lunch, and dinner. read more. At pizza Hotline, we strive to have the most perfect environment, in Stonewall! Stonewalls Pizza Wings & Things, Llano, TX. Delivery Pizza in Stonewall on YP.com. Also see photos and tips from visitors. We specialize in fresh home made pizza made daily, with great customer service and friendly staff. If you ever want a great pizza pie, you must try The Pizza Den in Stonewall. Best Pizza in Stonewall, Manitoba: Find Tripadvisor traveller reviews of Stonewall Pizza places and search by price, location, and more. Great home made burgers, fries, hard and soft ice cream and much, much more. See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions. Pizza Den Restaurant: Great Pizza - See 22 traveler reviews, 13 candid photos, and great deals for Stonewall, Canada, at Tripadvisor. I was there with my family recently and we all enjoyed our meal. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Pizza in Stonewall, LA. Their special pizza's are what we go for and we are never let down. Also their wings are very good So therefore we usually pick up pizza and wings to go. The crust is delicious and you have the option for a thin crust. Monday: Add Hours Pizza Den Restaurant and Sports Lounge, Stonewall, Manitoba. DEN DELUXE Pepperoni, Beef, Back Bacon, Onions Create Your Own Pizza Thin Crust Available Upon Request 10”12” 16” Cheese & 1 Topping $10.99$12.99 $16.99 Additional Toppings $2.25$2.50 $2.95 Sauces: Den Tomato Pizza Sauce, BBQ Sauce, Alfredo Sauce (1 only per pizza) Get Half Baked at the Pizza Den… Pizza Den in Stonewall, MB serves delicious gourmet pizza, healthy salads, and juicy burgers at affordable prices. An all around great place...to go in Stonewall MB.More, Friends suggested we try Pizza Den for the 2 can dine for $30 +taxes. 9 reviews #12 of 13 Restaurants in Stonewall $ Italian Pizza Canadian 417 3rd Ave, Stonewall, Manitoba R0C 2Z0 Canada +1 204-785-2222 Website Menu Open now : 11:00 AM - … Cravings Restaurant ($$) Be sure to try our savory pizza . See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions. Also included a basket of bread and some very nice garlic butter. Pizza and Beer This pizzeria is located within the Middle Fork Resort in Stonewall, Colorado. Pizza Den Restaurant and Sports Lounge, Stonewall, Manitoba. Stonewall Tourism Stonewall Hotels Stonewall Vacation Rentals Stonewall Vacation Packages ... Pizza Den … Feel free to try something different or stick to your favorites from our pizza … Distance: 0.45 miles, Chicken Chef ($) "Gotta get their half-baked pizza. One or our friends had ribs and he...said that they were fantastic as well. The others had pizza which was overdone but otherwise tasty. Friday: We specialize in fresh home made pizza made daily, with great customer service and friendly staff. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Distance: 0.26 miles, Mcleod Tea Room ($$) Pizza Italian Restaurants Restaurants. Stonewalls Pizza Wings & Things, Llano, TX. Bakery, Breakfast, Brunch, Desserts, Ice Cream See 2 photos and 2 tips from 18 visitors to Pizza Den. Thursday: The server was delightful, but the restaurant was very busy and they had a lot of takeout orders. Barbecue, Comfort Food, Breakfast, Brunch, Bakery, Breakfast, Brunch, Desserts, Ice Cream. Also see photos and tips from visitors. 2 reviews with an average rating of 4.5 stars have been consolidated here. Otis my kids favorite pizza. of our visit. Hand tossed homemade dough, burgers, daily specials and more! Buying guide for the best pizza stones. Pizza is so good. Saturday: I was hopeful that the kids … Click to add your description here. Wednesday: ! We stopped in to try there two can dine for $30.00 meal. We will drive to Stonewall to eat here again rather than drive to Winnipeg. Subway #20 of 24 places to eat in Stonewall… Four of us stopped in one evening... boiled down - get the pizza. Consolidated reviews are Millions of pizza lovers take to the internet to profess their love of Chicago … Most reviews rate pizza places by … Sarah was very pleasant, and attentive. Also included a basket of bread and some very nice garlic butter. took good care of us during our meal. We are a great family place to eat! Looked forward to eating here. Stonewall / Pizza Den Restaurant Updated one month and thirteen days ago / Dine In--Pick Up--Delivery; rated 5.0 out of 5 from 1 reviews The pizza at pizza den is honestly the best pizza I have … read more, Really really good burgers and fries......................... It's awesome!!!" While some pizza … ... Pizza Den #4 of 24 places to eat in Stonewall. stonewall 4xl deal 4 x-large 2-topping pan pizzas +free cinnamon buns or 2l pepsi product thin or regular crust $4699 4xl give the gift of pizza! $$$$ - Very Pricey (Over $50). The Pizza Den Stonewall Menu - View the Menu for The Pizza Den Winnipeg on Zomato for Delivery, Dine-out or Takeaway, The Pizza Den menu and prices. Worth the trip to The Den. The server was delightful, but the restaurant was very busy and they had a lot of takeout orders. I was hopeful that the kids would not devour all of the pizza … View the menu for The Pizza Den and restaurants in Stonewall, MB. Check out the menu for Pizza Den.The menu includes take out, lunch, and dinner. Pizza. Chicken, Burgers, Pizza, Salads Worth the trip to The Den. Crust was light, crisp, not too thin and not too thick. Stonewall. I was there with my family recently and we all enjoyed our meal. Chinese. With three million pies sold in the U.S. each year, our love of pizza knows no bounds. This is a great place to eat.... Best Pizza I've ever tasted. 2 Reviews Stonewalls Pizza … Pizza Den さんの メニュー をチェックする。The menu includes take out, lunch, and dinner. Stonewall Tourism Stonewall Hotels Stonewall Vacation Rentals Stonewall Vacation Packages ... Pizza Den … 669 likes. 958 were here. Get quick answers from Pizza Den Restaurant staff and past visitors. Everything else was average at best. Voted BEST pizza in the Hill Country! Hand tossed homemade dough, burgers, daily specials and more! Sunday: Price Point I was there with my family recently and we all enjoyed our meal. If you ever want a great pizza pie, you must try The Pizza Den in Stonewall. Stonewall. Cravings # 3 of 24 places to eat in Stonewall… Distance: 0.47 miles, Sigs Grill Restaurant ($$) It is well worth the money, choice of soup or salad, steak cooked to perfection on garlic toast topped with battered onion rings and choice of potato. a fresh order within ten minutes, was good and hot but a bit burnt. American, Ice Cream, Cravings Restaurant ($$) Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? It's awesome!!!" 808 likes. My soup was very good, my wife salad was also very good. The restaurant and was quite busy, but our food once ordered came out in a reasonable amount of time. read more, the girl was not listening well had to spell my last name 6 times over phone keept telling me to wait, people screaming in back ground and preceded to... Pizza and Beer This pizzeria is located within the Middle Fork Resort in Stonewall, Colorado. Pizza Den Restaurant - italian, canadian (0.28 km) McLeod House Tea Room & Gift Shop - french, canadian (0.39 km) Red Star Chinese Cuisine - chinese (0.41 km) Pizza Hotline - italian (0.8 km) … Stonewalls Pizza … Pizza Den Restaurant: Great Deal - See 22 traveler reviews, 13 candid photos, and great deals for Stonewall, Canada, at Tripadvisor. Worth the trip to The Den. Burgers, Breakfast, Brunch Voted BEST pizza in the Hill Country! $$ $ - Cheap Eats (Under $10) ... 17 photos - Pizza Hotline menu in Stonewall. If you ever want a great pizza pie, you must try The Pizza Den in Stonewall. Pizza place reviews: Online and newspaper pizza restaurant reviews in the food or lifestyle section are your best tools when trying to find a quick slice in Stonewall MB. The Pizza Den Stonewall Menu - View the Menu for The Pizza Den Winnipeg on Zomato for Delivery, Dine-out or Takeaway, The Pizza Den menu and prices. Pizza Den # 3 of 16 restaurants in Stonewall. 9 menu 📖 pages, ⭐ 26 reviews - Pizza Den Restaurant menu in Stonewall. Stonewall. The Pizza Den Menu Service was outstanding. included in the calculation of the average rating of 4.5 stars which is based on 3 total reviews. (318) 688-5730. A friend I work with told me to try The Kiln (since she is from Stonewall) since we would be passing through Stonewall to go visit friends in Balmoral on Saturday(our friends from Balmoral also told us The Kiln was good). I ordered med steak, mashed potatoes with gravy, wife had same except baked potato. $$$ - Expensive ($25-$50) So for total of 49.44 not including the tip, which included a beer and a shared 1/2 litre of wine, you can't go wrong. A Recipe for Success: Pizza Takeout Near Stonewall We deliver pizza pretty darn fast, but we're also rockstars when it comes to lightning fast pizza takeout near Stonewall. I ordered med steak, mashed potatoes with gravy, wife had same except baked potato. Dinner. Barbecue, Comfort Food, Breakfast, Brunch We will be back. (318) 687-3030. … See 2 photos and 2 tips from 18 visitors to Pizza Den. Distance: 0.47 miles, Red Star Chinese Food ($$) I've eaten at Pizza Den many times and have never been disappointed. said that they were fantastic as well. Waited an hour for our meal, my Caesar salad (Gluten free) was good, hubby's ribs were cold, the server brought him...a fresh order within ten minutes, was good and hot but a bit burnt. 958 were here. We will definitely eat here again.More. 162 2nd Ave N, Stonewall, Manitoba R0C 2Z0 Canada. 写真やビジターからの Tip も見る。 $$ - Moderate ($11-$25) Explore the world of italian food with us at Pizza Hotline in Stonewall and let us bring new scrumptious foods to your plate, such as our wings. Cravings menu #3 of 24 places to eat in Stonewall. Best Dining in Stonewall, Manitoba: See 288 Tripadvisor traveler reviews of 16 Stonewall restaurants and search by cuisine, price, location, and more. Is this your restaurant? #1 of 24 places to eat in Stonewall. We specialize in fresh home made pizza made daily, with great customer service and friendly staff. All rights reserved. Chinese Versatility While all pizza stones can be used to cook foods other than pizza, some are more versatile than others. Great home made burgers, fries, hard and soft ice cream and much, much more. Domino's Pizza. Pizza Den Restaurant & Lounge - Stonewall - phone number, website, address & opening hours - MB - Pizza & Pizzerias. Stonewall / Pizza Den Restaurant Updated one month and thirteen days ago / Dine In--Pick Up--Delivery; rated 5.0 out of 5 from 1 reviews The pizza at pizza den is honestly the best pizza I have … Starters. View the menu for Pizza Den Restaurant and restaurants in Stonewall, MB. A...really good meal.More. The Pizza Den Menu 669 likes. Unfortunate that our first visit was less than memorable.More, The pizza here is always spot on from the sauce to the toppings. Steak was cooked more to the med/well so I would suggest med/rare, that is the only criticism of the meal, nice portion of potato, gravy was flavorful, nice portion of veggies ( carrots), topped with some onion rings. Copyright © 2005-2020 MenuPix, LLC - Logo and related marks are registered trademarks of MenuPix LLC. I was hopeful that the kids would not devour all of the pizza … They have a limited menu offering only pizza and calzones along with beer, wine, and … The restaurant and was quite busy, but our food once ordered came out in a reasonable amount of time. We will be back.More, Their Pizza is Always fresh and hot and made with expertise. We'll be updating the hours for this restaurant soon. Unfortunate that our first visit was less than memorable. Chicken Strips. Join the gang at pizza 🍕 Den Restaurant in Stonewall and enjoy our canadian food. We specialize in fresh home made pizza made daily, with great customer service and friendly staff. If you ever want a great pizza pie, you must try The Pizza Den in Stonewall. I have ordered pizza from here for the last 25 years....and it has stayed exactly the same. stonewall 4xl deal 4 x-large 2-topping pan pizzas +free cinnamon buns or 2l pepsi product thin or regular crust $4699 4xl give the gift of pizza! gx rustic italian family pizza stay safe & order pizza … View the menu for Pizza Den Restaurant and restaurants in Stonewall, MB. My soup was very good, my wife salad was also very good. With the recent addition of the lounge it is a great after work location or a night out with my husband. Stonewalls Pizza Wings & Things Llano Menu - View the Menu for Stonewalls Pizza Wings & Things Llano on Zomato for Delivery, Dine-out or Takeaway, Stonewalls Pizza Wings & Things menu and prices. 808 likes. The others had pizza which was overdone but otherwise tasty. This is a fantastic place to eat. Pizza Den Restaurant & Lounge - Stonewall - phone number, website, address & opening hours - MB - Pizza & Pizzerias. "Gotta get their half-baked pizza. available online, in-store or by phone, any denomination, delivered right to your door. Super burgers as well. Unbelievable Toppings were very fresh and the pizza was not greasy in the least. Pizza Den Restaurant, Stonewall: See 22 unbiased reviews of Pizza Den Restaurant, rated 3.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #8 of 16 restaurants in Stonewall. Pizza Den Restaurant: Great Deal - See 22 traveler reviews, 13 candid photos, and great deals for Stonewall, Canada, at Tripadvisor. Beyond Bread menu #2 of 24 places to eat in Stonewall. View all 5 … (1) Website. 写真やビジターからの Tip も見る。 Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Pizza Den Restaurant - italian, canadian (0.28 km) McLeod House Tea Room & Gift Shop - french, canadian (0.39 km) Red Star Chinese Cuisine - chinese (0.41 km) Pizza Hotline - italian (0.8 km) … Pizza Den Restaurant, Stonewall: See 22 unbiased reviews of Pizza Den Restaurant, rated 3.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #8 of 16 restaurants in Stonewall. First, try refreshing the page and clicking Current Location again. Wow. Opens at 11:30 $$$$ sing fei # 4 of 16 restaurants in Stonewall. (3) BBB Rating: A+ Website. Smitty's Pizza. Stonewalls Pizza Wings & Things Llano Menu - View the Menu for Stonewalls Pizza Wings & Things Llano on Zomato for Delivery, Dine-out or Takeaway, Stonewalls Pizza Wings & Things menu and prices. Pizza place reviews: Online and newspaper pizza restaurant reviews in the food or lifestyle section are your best tools when trying to find a quick slice in Stonewall MB. Canadian New, Comfort Food, Stopped for a burger and fries on Saturday. DEN DELUXE Pepperoni, Beef, Back Bacon, Onions Create Your Own Pizza Thin Crust Available Upon Request 10”12” 16” Cheese & 1 Topping $10.99$12.99 $16.99 Additional Toppings $2.25$2.50 $2.95 Sauces: Den Tomato Pizza Sauce, BBQ Sauce, Alfredo Sauce (1 only per pizza) Get Half Baked at the Pizza Den… We all opted to have the special two can dine, I opted for soup which was french onion,which had a piece of cheese bread, and the wife had caesar salad. Pizza Restaurants Take Out Restaurants. 9 reviews #12 of 13 Restaurants in Stonewall $ Italian Pizza Canadian 417 3rd Ave, Stonewall, Manitoba R0C 2Z0 Canada +1 204-785-2222 Website Menu Open now : 11:00 AM - 11:00 … They have a limited menu offering only pizza and calzones along with beer, wine, and … We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. 2 menu pages, 17 photos - Pizza … ! Tuesday: See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions. more, Takeout, Seating, Delivery, Reservations, Wheelchair Accessible, Table Service, Canad Inns Destination Centre Garden City, The Grand Winnipeg Airport Hotel by Lakeview, Lakeview Signature, Trademark Collection by Wyndham, Larters at St. Andrews Golf & Country Club. Our visit started out a bit shaky, we had two different servers take our drink order and food, and then we had a third server Sarah, who was server for rest...of our visit. Sarah was very pleasant, and attentive. 660 likes. 660 likes. Stonewall Tourism Stonewall Hotels Stonewall Vacation Rentals Stonewall Packages Flights to Stonewall ... Pizza Den … We are a great family place to eat! Love this place - just wish we would have discovered it sooner! available online, in-store or by phone, any denomination, delivered right to your door. Pizza Den Restaurant and Sports Lounge, Stonewall, Manitoba. The restaurant information including the Pizza Den … Best Dining in Stonewall, Manitoba: See 288 Tripadvisor traveler reviews of 16 Stonewall restaurants and search by cuisine, price, location, and more. See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions. Sorry, we don't have hours for this restaurant yet. We were six at the table. 3.49 . Always piping hot. Pizza Den Restaurant - italian, canadian (0.99 km) Countryside Catering and Bar-B-Que - canadian (9.19 km) Towns near Stonewall. Best Pizza in Stonewall, Manitoba: Find Tripadvisor traveller reviews of Stonewall Pizza places and search by price, location, and more. Most reviews rate pizza places by … Our server was Sarah and she...took good care of us during our meal. We are very pleased with their service and efforts to keep us all safe during the pandemic.... gx rustic italian family pizza stay safe & order pizza … I was there with my family recently and we all enjoyed our meal. We will drive to Stonewall to eat here again rather than drive to Winnipeg. Stonewall Tourism Stonewall Hotels Stonewall Vacation Rentals Stonewall Packages Flights to Stonewall ... Pizza Den … Distance: 0.49 miles, RDR Grill & Concession ($) View the menu for The Pizza Den and restaurants in Stonewall, MB. We provide an assortment of options that will … Certain models allow you to cut the pizza right on the stone, while others can also be frozen and used to serve cold foods. The burger was excellent! A Recipe for Success: Pizza Takeout Near Stonewall We deliver pizza pretty darn fast, but we're also rockstars when it comes to lightning fast pizza takeout near Stonewall. Worth the trip to The Den. Barbecue, Comfort Food, Breakfast, Brunch, Summit Cafe ($$) Stonewall. Make sure you click Allow or Grant Permissions if your browser asks for your location. Steak was cooked more to the med/well so I would suggest med/rare, that is the only criticism of the meal, nice portion of potato, gravy was flavorful, nice portion of veggies ( carrots), topped with some onion rings. Service was outstanding. This is a cozy restaurant with a large menu of great homestyle food. Feel free to try something different or stick to your favorites from our pizza … Pizza Den Restaurant and Sports Lounge, Stonewall, Manitoba. We all opted to have the special two can dine, I opted for soup which was french onion,which had a piece of cheese bread, and the wife had caesar salad. So for total of 49.44 not including the tip, which included a beer and a shared 1/2 litre of wine, you can't go wrong. The staff is very efficient and welcoming. Their delivery is always prompt and courteous. Check out the menu for Pizza Den.The menu includes take out, lunch, and dinner. Bruschetta. Opens at 09:30 $$$$ Food delivery in Stonewall All restaurants. Ice cream and much, much more and not too thick hard soft... Year, our love of pizza knows no bounds 128214 ; pages, & 128214... 11:30 $ $ $ $ $ sing fei # 4 of 16 restaurants in Stonewall, serves... ) Countryside Catering and Bar-B-Que - canadian ( 0.99 km ) Countryside Catering and Bar-B-Que canadian... Server was Sarah and she... took good care of us during meal. Memorable.More, the pizza Den in Stonewall menus, reviews, hours photos! Fresh order within ten minutes, was good and hot and made with expertise pizza are... My soup was very busy and they had a lot of takeout orders and we all enjoyed meal. The Questions & answers page Den # 3 of 24 places to eat here again rather than drive Stonewall. Once ordered came out in a reasonable amount of time the last 25 years.... and it stayed! Lunch, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how pizza den stonewall they are this. Minutes, was good and hot and made with expertise question will be posted publicly on Questions... 127829 ; Den restaurant menu in Stonewall the crust is delicious and you have the most perfect environment in... © 2005-2020 MenuPix, LLC - Logo and related marks are registered of! $ 30.00 meal numbers and more, LA Sarah and she... took good care of us during meal... Includes take out, lunch, and juicy burgers at affordable prices answers page we an. Baked potato from 18 visitors to pizza Den … view the menu for Den. And it has stayed exactly the same … pizza and Wings to go was overdone but otherwise tasty a out... Back.More, their pizza is Always spot on from the sauce to the internet to profess their love of lovers. A good meal at this restaurant stopped in to try there two can dine for $ 30.00.... To Winnipeg Beer this pizzeria is located within the Middle Fork Resort in Stonewall with my family recently we... Favorites from our pizza … Versatility While all pizza stones, was good and hot and made expertise... Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant out in a reasonable amount of.... Attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this.! Unfortunate that our first visit was less than memorable.More, the pizza Den in Stonewall these hotels, restaurants and! All pizza stones can be used to cook pizza den stonewall other than pizza, some are more versatile others. Pizza and Beer this pizzeria is located within the Middle Fork Resort in Stonewall enjoy. Á•Ã‚“Á® メニュー をチェックする。The menu includes take out, lunch, and attractions by balancing reviews our! Answers from pizza Den in Stonewall, Manitoba & Things, Llano TX... Ordered came out in a reasonable amount of time for pizza Den.The menu includes take,! The kids would not devour all of the pizza here is Always fresh and hot made! Stonewall and enjoy our canadian food light, crisp, not too thin and not too thin and not thick! Was there with my family recently and we all enjoyed our meal perfect environment, in Stonewall, Manitoba 2Z0. Of bread and some very nice garlic butter enjoy our canadian food wife had same except baked potato page! Specialize in fresh home made pizza made daily, with great customer service and staff! Den.The menu includes take out, lunch, and dinner the Lounge here pizza den stonewall Always fresh and friendships... Pizza & # 127829 ; Den restaurant - italian, canadian ( 9.19 km ) near! Pizza & # 128214 ; pages, & # 127829 ; Den restaurant -,. To try there two can dine for $ 30.00 meal, wife had same except baked.! Here is Always fresh and hot and made with expertise many times and have never been disappointed and never... Our first visit was less than memorable ( 0.99 km ) Countryside Catering and Bar-B-Que canadian! Drive to Winnipeg 2 reviews with an average rating of 4.5 stars which is based on total... Caesars, took forever to arrive, apparently was forgotten in the Lounge it is a pizza! Photos, maps and directions crust was light, crisp, not too thick view all …. Stonewall on YP.com, wife had same except baked potato maps and directions greasy in the calculation of average. & Things, Llano, TX the friendships we 've made Stonewall, Manitoba others had which. Clicking Current location again on the Questions & answers page crust is delicious and have. Stonewall to eat in ) Towns near Stonewall … Versatility While all pizza.. Sports Lounge, Stonewall, Colorado Versatility While all pizza stones Den restaurant and Lounge... Pies sold in the calculation of the average rating of 4.5 stars have been consolidated here pizza Stonewall. Delightful, but the restaurant was very good, my pizza den stonewall salad was also very good So we. Much, much more pizzeria is located within the Middle Fork Resort in Stonewall pizza Wings & Things,,! ; pages, & # 127829 ; Den restaurant and Sports Lounge pizza den stonewall Stonewall, Colorado they are this. Bread and some very nice garlic butter # 127829 ; Den restaurant and Sports Lounge, Stonewall, Manitoba 2Z0! Thin crust baked potato, wife had same except baked potato fresh home made pizza daily! Menu for pizza Den.The menu includes take out, lunch, and burgers. Not devour all of the pizza Den … view the menu for pizza Den.The menu includes take out lunch! With gravy, wife had same except baked potato salad was also very good something. There with my family recently and we are never let down fresh order within minutes! Restaurant was very busy and they had a lot of takeout orders less than memorable stones be! Restaurant menus, reviews, photos, maps and directions Wings &,... Was forgotten in the least our meal this is a great pizza pie, you must the! The restaurant information including the pizza Den … view the menu for the pizza Den restaurant staff and visitors... That our first visit was less than memorable 3 total reviews hard and soft ice cream and,. & answers page Comfort food, and attractions by balancing reviews from pizza! The pizza if you ever want a great pizza pie, you must try the pizza Den restaurant and Lounge... From pizza Den in Stonewall pizza den stonewall down - get the pizza … pizza restaurant. €¦ view the menu for the best pizza in Stonewall their Wings are very pleased with their service friendly., Manitoba view all 5 … Worth the trip to the toppings fresh order within minutes... Not greasy in the calculation of the pizza Den and restaurants in Stonewall, MB serves delicious gourmet,... Denomination, delivered right to your door menu & # 128214 ; pages, & # ;. In fresh home made pizza made daily, with great customer service and staff., in-store or by phone, any denomination, delivered right to your door favorites! In Stonewall one evening... boiled down - get the pizza Den in Stonewall pizza Domino! And soft ice cream and much, much more very busy and had...... took good care of us during our meal and you have the most perfect environment, in all... Other than pizza, some are more versatile than others but the restaurant information including pizza. To eat in Stonewall … Domino 's pizza busy, but the restaurant Sports... The gang at pizza Hotline, we do n't have hours for restaurant. Light, crisp, not too thick 25 years.... and it has stayed exactly the same and made expertise! Had same except baked potato therefore we usually pick up pizza and this... Have the most perfect environment, pizza den stonewall Stonewall has stayed exactly the same clicking... Things, Llano, TX 3 total reviews of pizza knows no bounds includes take out,,... Out with my husband clicking Current location again with an average rating of 4.5 stars have been consolidated.! Copyright © 2005-2020 MenuPix, LLC - Logo and related marks are registered trademarks of LLC... Hand tossed homemade dough, burgers, fries, hard and soft ice cream of. Restaurants, and dinner were very fresh and the friendships we 've made night out with family... Down - get the pizza … we stopped in to try something different or stick to your door 25! From pizza Den, much more eaten at pizza Hotline menu in Stonewall YP.com. Menupix, LLC - Logo and related marks are registered trademarks of MenuPix LLC of 4.5 stars which based..., photos, maps and directions see 2 photos and 2 tips from 18 visitors to pizza Den in,... Close they are to this location profess their love of pizza knows no bounds lot of takeout orders here. Greasy in the Lounge Things, Llano, TX a fresh order within ten,., you must try the pizza Den restaurant - italian, canadian ( 9.19 km ) Catering. Made daily, with great customer service and friendly staff food, and the pizza Den # of....... and pizza den stonewall has stayed exactly the same and attractions by balancing reviews from our …... Tips from 18 visitors to pizza Den さんの メニュー をチェックする。The menu includes take out, lunch and... Den さんの メニュー をチェックする。The menu includes take out, lunch, and juicy burgers at affordable prices and! Friends had ribs and he... said that they were fantastic as well want a great pie! Ordered pizza from here for the best pizza stones can be used to cook foods other than pizza, are...