EK-Quantum Kinetic FLT DDC series pump-reservoir units are equipped with genuine DDC 3.25 pumps, made in Europe, which are capable of delivering flow rates of 1000 liters per hour with a maximum head pressure up to 5.2 meters! The EK SPC-60 pump is not a DDC so it would not work with DDC tops in the Swiftech Apogee Drive II. EK Water Blocks EK-DDC Dual 3.2 PWM X-TOP Including Pumps. Discussion in 'Watercooling' started by plazyma, 29 May 2016. 1 offer from £77.95. Show only OP | Page 2 of 3 < Prev 1 2 3 Next > 30 Jun 2016 at 17:11 #21. plazyma. Discussion in 'Watercooling' started by X3T, 29 Oct 2016. Could this support a loop with a cpu + gpu and a 360mm rad and a 240/280mm rad (i haven’t … But now after looking more at EK's other pumps and a thread I came across someone mentions the DDC pumps are better for hard line, especially for lot's 90 deg angles because of increased head pressure. Despite a remarkably small footprint of 2.4" square, the pump features an astounding 5,2m of head to provide superior flow rates in today's most complex liquid cooled systems. This vastly improves the cooling performance of the motor and electronics and thus prolongs the lifespan of the water pump. Product Overview This pump features 3/8" (10mm) non-removable plastic barbs to support any 12mm ID tubing and is compatible with any EK-DDC X-TOP pump top and X-RES series pump reservoir combo unit. Gangster. Clever design and understated looks make this an excellent option. EK Water Blocks 3831109862636 - EK-DDC 3.2 PWM (12V PWM pump) 3.1 out of 5 stars 2. The EK-Quantum Kinetic TBE DDC tubular pump and reservoir combo units are available in four versions - two height variants marked with 120 and 160 (representing the total height of the unit in millimeters) and two material choices for each of the size variants. Associate. Full performance on demand or whisper quiet operation in idle mode! Joined Aug 31, 2015 Messages 719. Firstly the pump speed is maxed at 50% PWM. EK-Quantum Kinetic TBE DDC Body D-RGB is the stand-alone pumpless version of the newly released tubular style Kinetic TBE combo units made for DDC pumps. EK DDC X-RES 100 Pump Reservoir : Condition: Used. EK-Quantum Kinetic TBE 120 DDC PWM D-RGB combo unit is a pump-reservoir assembly that is based upon a market-proven DDC pump that brings the ultimate power in a small form factor. Intel i7-7700k @ 5.1ghz | Asus ROG Maximus Hero IX | Asus ROG Poseidon Platinum 1080ti @ 2126mhz | 64gb Trident-Z DDR4 @ 3600mhz | Samsung 960 Pro 1tb @ 3500mbps/2500mbps | Crucial 240gb SSD | Toshiba 4tb 7200rpm HDD w/ Crucial 128gb SSD cache | Corsair Hx1000i PSU | EK 360mm Coolstream XE Radiator | EK-Supremacy Evo Waterblock | EK-DDC 3.2 PWM Elite Edition Pump | EK … X3T. like this. As you can probably guess, this makes this pump compatible with a wide range of reservoirs. Despite a remarkably small footprint of 2.4" square, the pump features an astounding 5,2m of head to provide superior flow rates in today's most complex liquid cooled systems. This unit offers increased hydraulic performance (up to 15 %) compared to original factory top. Add to Cart. Buy Water Cooling Pumps - Watercooling UK supplies a range of Laing DDC, D5, Alphacool, EK and XSPC Pumps Compare. PWM control allows for automatic pump speed regulation depending on your CPU temperature. From compact but powerful DDC pumps to the impressive flow rate of D5 pumps as well as accessories like pump tops and pump mounts, TITAN RIG’s enormous selection of PC water cooling pumps and pump accessories is sure to have exactly what you need. Despite a remarkably small footprint of 2.4"" square, the pump features an astounding 7m of head to provide superior flow rates in today's most complex liquid cooled systems. EK have a new VTX pump that they mention as suitable for small factor builds. Using two water pumps in series provides almost twice the head pressure of a single water pump and also guarantees top safety measure - in case of one pump fails the remaining one will provide sufficient liquid flow to prevent any hardware damage due to overheating. Associate. Bitspower Premium Cubiod Reservoir 150, DDC Pump Included. Archived [Build Help] EK D5 Vs. EK DDC Pump. Product features. Product code: 274304. Only EK and EK confirmed quality products. Henry says: November 12, 2016 at 4:33 pm. EK DDC 3.2 PWM pump not starting. Show only OP | 29 Oct 2016 at 17:28 #1. Let's email you when it's back in stock. This pump is compatible with any EK-DDC X-TOP pump top and X-RES series pump reservoir combo unit. pump) is a High-Performance water cooling pump. If I am considering going hard line have I made the wrong decision getting another D5? Add to Cart. Show only OP | Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next > 29 May 2016 at 17:08 #1. plazyma. EKWB finds another spot on this list, this time with a DDC pump. The Dual DDC X-TOP comes pre-installed with two (2) EK-DDC 3.2 PWM water pumps operating in series. £228.08 inc VAT Finance available. Hi guys, Looking at ordering my pump this week and was wondering what was the better pump to go for. The new Kinetic combo units are part of the EK Quantum Line of products and come with sophisticated addressable D-RGB lighting implementation and a genuine DDC 3.2 pump that is a favorite among the small-form … They maybe be anodized, but would this be a little risky? Joined: 5 Oct 2013 Posts: 56 Location: Scotland. pump) EK-XTOP DDC 3.2 PWM Elite - Acetal (incl. Dec 4, 2020 #8 E. Epos7 Gawd. Despite a remarkably small footprint of 2.4"" square, the pump features an astounding 7m of head to provide superior flow rates in today's most complex liquid cooled systems. My understanding was aluminum is best avoided as it doesn't always play nice with other …