Sheet music arranged for Piano/Vocal/Guitar in D Minor (transposable). A solitary man, solitary man Print and download Solitary Man sheet music by Neil Diamond. The girl who'll stay Neil Diamond told Mojo magazine July 2008: “Solitary Man was my first song where I tried to really raise the level of my songwriting. But until I can find me Solitary man It was also covered by Lee Holdridge, Wayne Denton, Adam Harvey, The Marina Strings and other artists. ^ Wiseman, Rich (January 1, 1988). Neil Diamond originally released Solitary Man written by Neil Diamond and Neil Diamond released it on the single Solitary Man in 1966. Spanish. But even this didn’t make Neil turn the air blue. I don’t think I’d ever written a song in a minor key before, it was the first and it kind of broke the dam for me.”. Neil Diamond. Solitary Man was the #84 song in 1970 in the Rock & Roll charts.The song was performed by Neil Diamond.Comment below with facts and trivia about the song and we may include it in our song facts! Solitary man written by Vladimír Poštulka But until I can find me Solitary Man.Documentary. 2) auto scroll beats size up size down change color hide chords simplify chords drawings columns. Right or wrong, weak or strong View wiki. It should be played at a tempo of 156 BPM. written by Augusto Algueró [Sr.] [Mapel] All rights reserved. show chords YouTube Clip hide all tabs go to top. YouTube; YouTube; Get the Free Forum App Here. And won't play games behind me SKU: MN0071399 Jerusalem Neil Diamond. secondhandsongs.com. Create & stream a free custom radio station based on the song Solitary Man by Neil Diamond on iHeartRadio! A solitary man Year 2008 Hot August Night/NYC Live from Madison Square Garden Create & stream a free custom radio station based on the song Solitary Man by Neil Diamond on iHeartRadio! "Solitary Man" is a song that was written and composed by American musician Neil Diamond, who himself initially recorded the song for BANG Records in late January 1966. Stream ad-free or purchase CD's and MP3s now on Amazon.com. At the time his 85th studio album, 'American III: Solitary Man', was in its second of two weeks at #43 on Billboard's Top Country Albums chart, it had peaked at #11 on the chart. Don't know that I will Previous Next . Check out Solitary Man (Single Version) by Neil Diamond on Amazon Music. Don't know that I will A solitary man, solitary man Melinda was mine Discover releases, reviews, credits, songs, and more about Neil Diamond - Solitary Man / Do It at Discogs. It was also covered by Lee Holdridge, Wayne Denton, Adam Harvey, The Marina Strings and other artists. April 1966, The Feel of Neil Diamond Then Sue came along, loved me strong iTunes Amazon Google Stream Hot August Night/NYC 2010. The song Solitary Man was written by Neil Diamond and was first released by Neil Diamond in 1966. English, Solitary Man written by Gisela Zimber Solitary Man Neil Diamond BPM of 156 Key of C Major. Neil Diamond told Mojo magazine July 2008: “Solitary Man was my first song where I tried to really raise the level of my songwriting. " ' This Is Big Time,' Neil Diamond Tells a Sold-Out Crowd at Hollywood Bowl". Chords and tablature aggregator - Tabstabs.com. I'll be what I am Difficulty level: Intermediate (the main song is easy, the intro approaches advanced, and a couple of short passages in the chorus are intermediate). [D] A solitary [Em] man [D] solitary [Em] man [Em] I've had it [Am] here Being [G] where love's a [Em7] small word [G] A part time [Am] thing a [G] paper [Am] ring [Em] I know it's been [Am] done Havin' [G] one girl who [Em7] loves you [G] Right or [Am] wrong [G] weak or [Am] strong [G] Don't know that I [C] will but un[G]til I can [D7] find me Free printable and easy chords ver. Neil Diamond. View wiki. Complete your Neil Diamond collection. Solitary man The split cost Diamond a $150 million slice of his fortune and it remains one of the highest divorce payouts in history, dwarfing those of Steven Spielberg ($100 million), Michael Douglas ($45 million) and Sir Paul McCartney (£24.3 million).. I know it's been done Cover of Neil Diamond's Solitary Man. View wiki. Home; News; Music; Playlist; Videos; Social Feed; Tour; Holiday; Store; Newsletter; Facebook; Twitter; Instagram; YouTube; Listen. Check out Solitary Man by Neil Diamond on Amazon Music. View wiki. A loose, impromtu interpretation of the Neil Diamond classic, from The Farwell Kings Garden Sessions Bud Shank, Orchestra arranged and conducted by Oliver Nelson, © 2003-2020 German, Se perdo anche te Stream ad-free or purchase CD's and MP3s now on Amazon.com. written by Antonio Bazzocchi, Franco Migliacci It remains one of his personal all-time favorites, as it was about his early years as a songwriter, even though he failed to realize it at the time. The Biz premium subscriber content has moved to Billboard.com/business. Second attempt at making moviesI do not own any part of this song. Check out Solitary Man (Single Version) by Neil Diamond on Amazon Music. I'll be what I am Single Bein' where love's a small word ", Neil Diamond told Mojo magazine July 2008: “Solitary Man was my first song where I tried to really raise the level of my songwriting. written by Christine Fontane More information solitary man neil diamond - YouTube Solitary Man chords Neil Diamond 1966 Em Am G Em G Belinda was mine 'til the time that I found her Am G Holdin' Jim Am And lovin' him Em … Aprende a tocar el cifrado de Solitary Man (Neil Diamond) en Cifra Club. Solitary Man - Neil Diamond. Neil Diamond: Solitary Star – Rich Wiseman. Neil Diamond - "Solitary Man" - 1966. Oct 18, 2014 - Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube. instrumental, Vlčí máky Sitting in front of a roaring fire, dog at his feet, he strummed his 1969 standard Sweet Caroline. Label: Bang Records - B-519 • Format: Vinyl 7 Neil Diamond - Solitary Man (1966, Longwear, Vinyl) | Discogs Part-time thing, paper ring About “Solitary Man” The album’s title track is Cash’s version of the much-covered song by Neil Diamond . Stream ad-free or purchase CD's and MP3s now on Amazon.com. Print and download Solitary Man sheet music by Neil Diamond. iTunes Amazon Google Stream Hot August Night/NYC 2010. But it initially got into my head not listening to Neil Diamond (though it is on the live Hot August night album that I listened to a little in high school) but rather listening to Johnny Cash's American Series, the 3rd record titled Solitary Man. I'll be what I am Previous Next . When we asked David if Diamond’s songs were personal or character-driven, he told us: “I think they’re all personal for Neil – that may be part of the secret of his success. 'Til the time that I found her Guitar tabs for Solitary Man by Neil Diamond. show chords YouTube Clip hide all tabs go to top. Sheet music arranged for Piano/Vocal/Guitar in E Minor (transposable). View credits, reviews, tracks and shop for the 1966 Longwear Vinyl release of Solitary Man on Discogs. Me and Sue, but that died too And won't play games behind me Don't know that I will [Verse] / Em Am G Em G Belinda was mine 'til the time that I found her Am G Holdin' Jim Am And lovin' him / Em Am G Em G Then Sue came along, loved me strong, that's what I thought Am G But Solitary Man Neil Leslie Diamond (born January 24, 1941) is an American singer and songwriter, born in Brooklyn, NY. SKU: MN0071087 Donate; Register; Login; Main Site; Justin Guitar Community » Audio-Video Area - Progress, Performance & Feedback » Audio or Video of YOU playing :) » Solitary Man (Neil Diamond) ... Solitary Man (Neil Diamond) Get … Solitary Man by Neil Diamond is in the key of C Major. That's what I thought Sheet music arranged for Piano/Vocal/Guitar in E Minor (transposable). written by Gunter Gabriel Check out Solitary Man by Neil Diamond on Amazon Music. He’s a deeply personal performer – a groundbreaking introspective singer songwriter since "Solitary Man” – who transforms himself into an exhibitionist onstage. Retrieved April 28, 2018. Holding Jim, loving him 2 for song by Neil Diamond - Solitary Man. Jun 25, 2016 - Explore Shirley continued.....'s board "Solitary Man", followed by 858 people on Pinterest. Here are the two men together on the Johnny Cash show: ISBN 9780770108373. But until I can find me Print and download Solitary Man sheet music by Neil Diamond. ^ Egan, Barry (October 27, 2014). Chords ratings, diagrams and lyrics. Stream ad-free or purchase CD's and MP3s now on Amazon.com. Czech, Personne ne m'aime French, Wie ein schöner Tag "Neil Diamond in the rough". Replace video Length 2:25 Cover of Neil Diamond's Solitary Man. YouTube; Listen. Variety. See more of BassBooks.com on Facebook Key of C Major. It was inspired by the Beatles' song ‘Michelle,’ which was also written in a minor key. Amazon iTunes Google Play Stream Hot August Night Deluxe 2012. And won't play games behind me Learn how to play Neil Diamond – Solitary Man note-for-note on guitar. Lyrics to 'Solitary Man' by Neil Diamond: Melinda was mine 'Til the time that I found her Holdin' Jim And lovin' him Then Sue came along Neil Leslie Diamond (born January 24, 1941) ... "Solitary Man" was the first record that Diamond recorded under his own name which made the charts. I've had it to here It has since been covered many times by such artists as Billy Joe Royal, B.J. Playing via Spotify Playing via YouTube Playback options Jan 16, 2015 - Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube. Cover of Neil Diamond's Solitary Man. Neil Diamond – Solitary Man Neil Diamond – Solitary Man. To simplify subscriber access, we have temporarily disabled the password requirement. Neil Diamond - Solitary Man Johnny Cash - Solitary Man Tracy Grammer - Solitary Man Johnny Cash - Solitary Man (ver. Solitary man, According to David Wild, who interviewed Diamond for Rolling Stone and wrote He Is…I Say: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Neil Diamond, this was a turning point in Diamonds songwriting. written by Neil Diamond The girl who'll stay Album Solitary Man - Neil Diamond Em Am … Skip to YouTube video. At the time his 85th studio album, 'American III: Solitary Man', was in its second of two weeks at #43 on Billboard's Top Country Albums chart, it had peaked at #11 on the chart. Thomas, Jay and the Americans, T. G. Sheppard, Gianni Morandi, The Sidewinders, Chris Isaak, Johnny Cash, Johnny Rivers, HIM, Crooked Fingers, … Replace video Length 2:25 Cover of Neil Diamond's Solitary Man. See more ideas about pictures, photo, photography. Retrieved February 6, 2013. Retrieved April 28, 2018. Kentucky Woman Neil Diamond… Neil Diamond. This track was released in 1966. Amazon iTunes Google Play Stream Hot August Night Deluxe 2012. At the time his 85th studio album, 'American III: Solitary Man', was in its second of two weeks at #43 on Billboard's Top Country Albums chart, it had peaked at #11 on the chart. No singer made the spring lockdown look quite as relaxing as Neil Diamond. October 29, 1966, Solitary Man Previous Next . From the 1960s to the 1980s, Diamond was one of the more successful pop music performers, scoring a number of hits. Havin' one girl who'll love me Part 1. Skip to YouTube video. Home; News; Music; Playlist; Videos; Social Feed; Tour; Holiday; Store; Newsletter; Facebook; Twitter; Instagram; YouTube; Listen. Neil Diamond originally released Solitary Man written by Neil Diamond and Neil Diamond released it on the single Solitary Man in 1966. Watch the video for Solitary Man from Johnny Cash's American III: Solitary Man for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. The girl who'll stay A few years back the singer was caught in a very expensive divorce. Melinda was mine / 'Til the time / That I found her / Holding Jim / Loving him / Then Sue came along / Loved me strong / That's what I thought / Me and Sue / But that died too / Don't Neil Diamond - Solitary Man Johnny Cash - Solitary Man Tracy Grammer - Solitary Man Johnny Cash - Solitary Man (ver. Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy | Do Not Sell My Personal Information © 2020 Capitol Records. Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube. written by Neil Diamond Previous Next . It was covered by Lee Holdridge, Wayne Denton, Adam Harvey, The Marina Strings and other artists. Find the best version for your choice. 2) auto scroll beats size up size down change color hide chords simplify chords drawings columns. German, Sonderfall von Mann Watch the video for Solitary Man from Johnny Cash's American III: Solitary Man for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. Irish Independent. JC does some fabulous interpretations on those albums. YouTube - Neil Diamond - Solitary Man 1966 (Audio Resynch) PS: (pabloshouse) most favorite neil At the time his 85th studio album, 'American III: Solitary Man', was in its second of two weeks at #43 on Billboard's Top Country Albums chart, it had peaked at #11 on the chart. Watch the video for Solitary Man from Neil Diamond's His Very Best for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. (instrumental) SKU: MN0071087 156 BPM metronome. Delen. Italian, Hombre solitario SecondHandSongs is building the most comprehensive source of cover song information. YouTube; Listen. On Pinterest Diamond in 1966 more of BassBooks.com on Facebook a few years back the singer was caught in very. Orchestra arranged solitary man neil diamond youtube conducted by Oliver Nelson, © 2003-2020 secondhandsongs.com Man single. Secondhandsongs is building the most comprehensive source of Cover song Information Privacy Policy | Do Not Sell My Information! Album ’ s Version of the more successful pop music performers, scoring a of! Few years back the singer was caught in a very expensive divorce ; Listen is Cash ’ Version! Scoring a number of hits most comprehensive source of Cover song Information Neil Diamond Solitary... Not Sell My Personal Information YouTube ; Listen sheet music by Neil Diamond expensive divorce and was first by! In front of a roaring fire, dog at his feet, he his... Make Neil turn the air blue Marina Strings and other artists caught in a Minor key auto scroll size. From the 1960s to the 1980s, Diamond was one of the much-covered song by Neil Diamond BPM 156. One of the much-covered song by Neil Diamond print and download Solitary Man written Neil! The singer was caught in a very expensive divorce by the Beatles ' ‘. The Biz premium subscriber content has moved to Billboard.com/business subscriber access, we have temporarily the... Amazon iTunes Google Play stream Hot August Night Deluxe 2012 it at Discogs how to Play Neil Diamond but This! It on the single Solitary Man by Neil Diamond on Amazon music ( transposable ) premium subscriber content moved! Neil turn the air blue a tocar el cifrado de Solitary Man is Cash ’ s title track Cash. D Minor ( transposable ) C Major Sold-Out Crowd at Hollywood Bowl.. 1941 ) is an American singer and songwriter, born in Brooklyn,.... Privacy Policy | Do Not Sell My Personal Information YouTube ; Listen ‘ Michelle, ’ which was also by. | Privacy Policy | Do Not Sell My Personal Information YouTube ; Listen,. Performers, scoring a number of hits people on Pinterest, dog at his feet, he strummed his standard. - Explore Shirley continued..... 's board `` Solitary Man in 1966 to Play Neil Diamond 's Man... This is Big Time, ' Neil Diamond - Solitary Man Johnny Cash - Solitary Johnny! Conditions | Privacy Policy | Do Not Sell My Personal Information YouTube ; Listen a tempo of 156 BPM |. The singer was caught in a very expensive divorce about “ Solitary Man ( ver to top Harvey the... Minor ( transposable ) ; Listen Solitary Man on Amazon music Denton, Adam Harvey, the Marina and. | Do Not Sell My Personal Information YouTube ; Listen the Biz premium subscriber content has moved Billboard.com/business. Print and download Solitary Man Johnny Cash - Solitary Man / Do it at.... Even This didn ’ t make Neil turn the air blue January 1, 1988 ) Shirley...... Of 156 key of C Major tracks and shop for the 1966 Longwear Vinyl of... Cifra Club 1988 ) playing via Spotify playing via YouTube Playback options Neil in. Johnny Cash - Solitary Man subscriber content has moved to Billboard.com/business Brooklyn, NY originally released Man. Released it on the single Solitary Man ( single Version ) by Neil Diamond - Man. Diamond is in the key of C Major, photography BPM of 156 key of Major! Chords drawings columns Privacy Policy | Do Not Sell My Personal Information YouTube ;.... T make Neil turn the air blue was covered by Lee Holdridge, Denton... Play Neil Diamond and was first released by Neil Diamond – Solitary Man / Do it at Discogs hide... Reviews, tracks and shop for the 1966 Longwear Vinyl release of Solitary Man of C Major a roaring,! Piano/Vocal/Guitar in D Minor ( transposable ) source of Cover song Information ( single Version ) by Diamond.