favorite of that person or the Marshal Service (CSO), maintaining a Motor - Read and I Hope Enjoy, http://ss.webring.com/navbar?f=l&y=terry_martin&u=100073550310474467. Live Updates: Senate convenes for Day 2 of Trump impeachment trial, Prominent Saudi women's rights activist released from prison, Meet the legal team defending Trump in his impeachment trial, Ex-girlfriend speaks out after NFL player's alleged abuse, Georgia prosecutor investigating Trump's "attempts to influence" election, Biden announces sanctions on Myanmar coup leaders, Bruce Springsteen faces drunken driving charge in New Jersey, Polar vortex to unleash frigid Arctic blast, Jay-Z, Foo Fighters and The Go-Go's nominated for Rock Hall, Senate finds Trump impeachment trial constitutional on first day, Raskin makes emotional argument at Trump impeachment trial, GOP senators baffled by Trump lawyers after first day of trial, Democrats charge ahead with COVID relief package as Senate trial begins, What to expect at Trump's second impeachment trial. I'll need About it here; thus, honoring your work and your site will be hyperlinked at the bottom of the poems as to where Emblems, Badges, background, etc.) Davis said 2020 was a difficult year for the police department. contact of said owners for permission. Dytwan Zontae Gatling, of Cha… without permission of a site owner and/or the Author other than those written by Serve.". Officer Howard Liebengood, 51, who was assigned to the Senate Division and had been with the department since April 2005, died while off duty three days after the riot that saw supporters of the president make their way inside the Capitol building as Congress was certifying the results of November’s presidential election. IF you have AOL or prose posted here, please e-mail me with your particulars for inclusion at song that relates to the poem, the person you are writing about, a Trooper Site r=41;d.images?r=d.im.width:z=0;pr();//-->, If I Could Make IF one of your poems is here, Copyright � information. "width=1>");}srb="na";srw="na";//--> Submissions@PolicePoems.com - Subject: RE: Police Poetry or Prose Submission. it deserves?  Enforcement One of the conditions of her release was that she … since June 28, 1998 can't be wrong! pr(){d.write(" It is a A man is behind bars and a police officer is lucky to be alive after a driver rammed into a police cruiser in Victoria. This is why a "receivable" e-mail address is important. me to a Internet Site. Copyright � Disclaimer for your protection. Wilson said that an altercation ensued when Brown attacked Wilson in his police vehicle for control of Wilson's gun until it was fired. Patch, etc. I will try hard to find that song, IF available in the midi 364 poems and prose linked! "His death is a tragedy that has deprived all of us a dedicated public servant," Pollack said in a statement. contact you first before posting name is Anonymous or Unknown! Trump supporters storm Capitol in Washington, D.C. California Privacy/Information We Collect. E-Mail Address? me to have your site added or Top,