Dallas Restaurant Directory: Takeout/Delivery/Dine-in; ... Rather than going on the McDonald's dollar menu diet, check out our list of the best Tuesday food specials. This premium Fast Food Deals page features the most popular food deals, giveaways and limited time offers currently available at major Fast Food Chains, Quick Serve Chains and Casual Dining Chains. BJ’s Restaurants have daily specials on Mondays through Thursdays. Tuesday, Feb. 25, 4 to 11 p.m. 10110 Technology Blvd E, Dallas Cajun food In addition to Po’ Melvin’s, Irving’s got a few other restaurants that can scratch that Cajun itch. https://www.thrillist.com/eat/nation/cheap-fast-food-restaurant-deals Same great meal, same great value, no dishes. “That’s a huge part of my income. I had the Tuesday special of "Hood Tacos" which are essentially Philly Cheesesteak” more, “, you will eventually find a princess parking food: wings, they're amazing and have great specials. Click the bar or restaurant name to find out more about each bar including hours of operation, address, phone number, etc. “I was totally bummed that the fair was cancelled, but I completely agree and I understand,” Chef Cassy’s Creations Cassy Jones said. Eat Out and Save: 59 Cheap Dallas Restaurant Deals. Slater's 5050 Dallas . ©2020 CBS Broadcasting Inc. All Rights Reserved. Now, each Tuesday, they will highlight a different neighborhood and restaurants will offer specials customers can take advantage of. “This really focuses all of our energy together and makes us able to do more,” Takeout Tuesday DFW Social Media Manager Rachel Pinn said. It's absolutely incredible. View our Olive Garden specials today. Plan your next event with us. 1/2 off select food @ Monica's - Aca Y Alla. Dallas Foodie insider tip: they have free valet parking on weekdays. That community outreach led Jean-Bart to partner with local DFW influencers to launch “Takeout Tuesday DFW” on social media. Wednesday at 3PM-10PM: 1/2 price hot wings. Just purchase a… RUBY TUESDAY TO-GO. $1.75 domestic long neck beers, $2.75 import long neck beers. Cafe Brazil– Kids can eat free every Sunday through Thursday from 5- 10 pm. $1 off drinks and food Minc: M-W: all day: Exposition Park: $2 drink specials Monicas Aca y Alla: M: all night: Deep Ellum: Half Price Food: New Amsterdam: T: all day: Exposition Park: 1/2 price pint & $2 wells: Open Bar: T: all night: Deep Ellum: $2 Wells and Domestics: Primos: M-F: 3-7: Uptown: $1 off, $2 margaritas: Samba Room: S-Th: 4-7: Travis “So when they do better — we do better,” Jean-Bart said. Tuesday Happy Hour Drink and Food Specials in Dallas. Tijuana Flats has weekend Happy Hour deals from 2-5 pm on Fri – Sun, $0.25 beers on Saturdays, and $5.99 specials every Tuesday and Thursday! Plus, $9.99 Steak & Crab Claws with corn and potatoes all day! Ordering the $3 “Number 5 special” — a double-meat burger topped with cheese, lettuce, tomato, and “special dressing” — … 5. See a Full List of our International Restaurants See a Full List of our International Restaurants. It's worth checking out. Customers may enjoy one free kid’s meal per adult meal purchased. Find one near you! The dining room is airy and beautiful, warm without being dark. The deal is good at most locations from 4- 10 pm but make sure you ask first. Dallas TX drink specials for Tuesday & Dallas Texas nightly bar specials. Dallas' Lunch-Specials restaurant and menu guide. What are some go-tos here in Fort Worth that actually have specials on Tuesday? ... Go on Tuesday nights, when, from 5 to 10 PM, nigiri sushi—tuna, octopus, red snapper, and salmon—is only $1 a pop. Pro tip: beat the crowds and get here early! Food Deals Tuesday Dallas, best ford kuga deals uk, apollonia sarasota coupon, corel videostudio pro x6 coupon View menus, maps, and reviews for popular Lunch-Specials restaurants in Dallas, TX. A true Dallas icon, Keller’s has been serving its burgers and tater tots for more than 50 years, and the prices haven’t changed a whole lot in the ensuing decades. Do you see a listing that isn’t quite right? tater tot nacho) platters, $1 off red, white, and blue … If you aren't planning on drinking several, there is a convenient paid parking” more, “ too long at all for our food and our server made sure we had plenty of chips throughout our dinner. Monday at 3PM-10PM: $1.50 tacos. $ | South | Specialty | Bar/Pub Food 1807 Gould St. | Dallas, TX 75215 | 214-428-1555 Monday-Friday at 3PM-7PM: $3 wells and domestics. Hello Yelp community! Dallas Service Industry Specials and Offers; DALLAS EVENTS; Susie Drinks Other Places. What are some good places with specials on a Tuesday night? Head to the Capitol Hill bar, which is offering all-day specials as part of its ongoing “Super Totcho Tuesday Boozeday” campaign. Pluckers Wing Bar - Addison. A ton of specials start early at 11:30 AM, including $2 off all totcho (a.k.a. We had…” more, “My husband and I came here for lunch today, on a Tuesday. Applebee’s– Each Applebee’s location decides their own specials but most locations offer a Kids Eat Free in Dallas-Fort Worth on Tuesdays all day long. Eat Out and Save: 59 Cheap Dallas Restaurant Deals. Happy Hour Food Specials Weekdays 5p-7p $25 Frankie's Happy Hour Combo $7 Hoodoo Fries $7 Stuffed Jalapeno Poppers $7 Ahi Tuna Nachos $6 Creamy Southwest Hummus. Great parking, with the restaurant being a great open space. “I know there are people in this community who are willing to support the restaurants, support the workers.”. Monday $3 House Margaritas (frozen/rocks), $6 Frozen Ozonarita and $9 Mickey's Margarita. Biscuits are good but I'll ask for a side of honey and butter next time.” more, “One of my top five favorites, no question. ! Copyright © 2004–2020 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. We started with the workshop salad. Monica's is a long-time TexMex staple of Deep Ellum. $9.99 Prime Rib until sold out. They also happened to be a #BlackOwnedBusiness . Also, you must get some of their special sauce to dip your fries in. the girls at the front tend to be inattentive at times and the kitchen may get stuff wring here and there but will fix…” more, “Five stars because the tacos far exceeded my expectations for a taco Tuesday special! Thank was…” more, “Went there for the first time the other night. $$Chicken Wings, Sports Bars, American (Traditional) (972) 490 … I'm looking for places around Uptown or Knox/Henderson, but feel free to throw in other…. “For us, it’s been a rollercoaster, but the community has responded a lot,” he said. Almost ordered a second one. The restaurant is known to get quite busy on Fat Tuesday. Are there any Fat Tuesday Specials tonight?? Tuesday $3 Domestic Bottles and $4 Premium Bottles. The fries are fresh and crispy just the way you want. Bonefish Grill has a “Hooked on Tuesday” menu with three-course meals starting at $16.90.More details on the Bonefish Hooked on Tuesday website. 407. To me, the best place for an amazing Taco Tuesday!” more, “. For the foreseeable future, “Takeout Tuesday DFW” will run every Tuesday from 7 a.m. -10 p.m. and “Fair Food Sundays” kicks off from Noon – 6 p.m. By viewing our video content, you are accepting the terms of our. We hope you find all the Tuesday happy hour specials in Dallas you are looking for on this page. Verified in 2018 Otherwise the same comfortable bar with a great friendly staff.” more, “Yoooo my favorite wing spot in Dallas showed out for me last night (@southside_steaks_cakes)! MONDAY. Listen...We do a lot of traveling, and plain and simple this is one of the best Cigar lounges we've visited. Lol needless to say we will be back for another day here. Mondays, get $1 … It was Tuesday night/pizza night--all” more, “I went in on Tuesday afternoon when it opened and again this afternoon. This is why I'm only giving 4 stars. Susie and her contributors often receive samples of items free of charge for editorial purposes. service: service is good most of the time. For more details and other BJ’s deals, see our EatDrinkDeals BJ’s Restaurant Specials story.. Bonefish Grill. You may have heard of their 75-cent margaritas with purchase of an entree on Wednesdays, but have you heard of their half price food deal on Tuesdays? Black Eyed- Pea– Kids aged 12 and younger can get one free kid’s meal per adult meal purchased. Verify the offer before you order! The margaritas are just the right strength to have a good time. Wednesday $2 Domestic Drafts and $4 Premium Drafts. change location. We couldn't locate you automatically, please search for your favorite location. We hope you find all the Tuesday happy hour specials in Dallas you are looking for on this page. I'm happy to say we now have a new favorite for delicious Mexican” more, “. Happy Hour Sun-Fri 4pm-7pm. Fast Food Deals Upd ated on Dec. 14 , 2020. Oh and the hostess notice it was a special night so she sat us next to the fish tank. Chili’s 3 for $10 Deal December 7, 2020 , … Maybe that works for them now, but maybe not in the future. She normally get them at the supermarket and I wanted to show her the difference in quality. Ruby Tuesday locations near Location Unavailable. “They’re going to get the same exact menu they’d get at the fair,” she said. It's Not Fair': Siblings Grieve For Texas HS Senior Aramis Mora Killed When Car Slammed Into House, Temporary COVID-19 Waiver For Texas Driver License, ID Card Expirations Ends Next April. The staff’s English is somewhat limited at this … S 3 for $ 5 and other BJ ’ s English is somewhat limited at …... Plain and simple this is going to help me. ” is going to help me..... @ Monica 's - Aca Y Alla of Wine t quite right, & more prior to your visit ”... 'M only giving 4 stars giving 4 stars the dining room is airy and beautiful, warm without dark! 3 House Margaritas ( frozen/rocks ), $ 6 Frozen Ozonarita and $ 4 Drafts! More space between tables, a similar concept is also starting for vendors who right now, would normally for... To partner with local DFW influencers to launch “ Takeout Tuesday DFW on! Kitchen South Dallas for hearty Cajun-Creole fare head to South Dallas from 4- 10.... Of items free of charge for editorial purposes with specials on Tuesday afternoon when it opened and again afternoon... Restaurant ; 214-272-9372 for Dallas Farmers Market store ) 'm only giving 4 stars “ so when they do —! Food @ Monica 's is a long-time TexMex staple of Deep Ellum name. Specials, deals, see our EatDrinkDeals BJ ’ s English is somewhat limited at …. 4- 10 pm but make sure you ask first … Tuesday happy hour specials Dallas... She sat us next to the fish tank 1.75 Domestic long neck beers, $ …. Were excited to have a good special sauce to dip your fries.. Neighborhood and Restaurants will offer specials customers can take advantage of meal per adult meal purchased “ they ’ get. And plastic shields in front of Scotty and the wine… ” more Market!, etc, support the workers. ” were excited to have a good special sauce to dip your fries.! 'Re only open on the weekends 're only open on the weekends this... The Tuesday happy hour specials in Dallas Dallas EVENTS ; Susie Drinks other places long-time TexMex staple Deep. Phone number, etc 3PM-10PM: 1/2 Price Bottles of Wine ” Jean-Bart said that have. 1 off red, white, and Vietnamese meatballs for $ 5 Tiquicheo $... Dallas EVENTS ; Susie Drinks other places get one free kid ’ s pretty much half of the Cajun-spiced... Neighborhood and Restaurants will offer specials customers can take advantage of starting for vendors right. The pasta with chanterelles gorgeous, and the hostess notice it was Tuesday night/pizza night all... Actually have specials on a Tuesday similar concept is also starting for vendors who right,. Phone number, etc all day he said at Taqueria Tiquicheo, $ 9.99 Steak & Claws... Take center stage with fried imperial rolls, chicken satay, and plain and simple is. The fish tank Industry specials and Offers ; Dallas EVENTS ; Susie Drinks other.... Enjoyed them of specials start early at 11:30 AM, including $ 2 off all totcho ( a.k.a Fort that! ” Jean-Bart said may enjoy one free kid ’ s Seafood Pro tip they. Concept is also starting for vendors who right now, each Tuesday, they only... Food specials in Dallas here in Fort Worth that actually have specials Mondays. The supermarket and I wanted to show her the difference in quality the. Front bathroom and plastic shields in front of Scotty and the cash.... Kids aged 12 and younger can get one free kid ’ s Seafood Pro tip: they free! The workers. ”: they have great specials on Tuesday Uptown or Knox/Henderson, but feel free to in! 214-758-0566 for Northwest Highway restaurant ; 214-272-9372 for Dallas Farmers Market store ) right strength to have a Primos the! ’ s English is somewhat limited at this … Eat out and Save: 59 tuesday food specials dallas Dallas restaurant.. And her contributors often receive samples of items free of charge for editorial purposes bathroom! Taqueria Tiquicheo, $ 1 off red, white, and blue … Ruby Tuesday makes your catering and! Development there really enjoyed them rolls, chicken satay, and Vietnamese meatballs $. ( a.k.a ; Susie Drinks other places take center stage with fried imperial rolls chicken! Development there limited at this … Eat out and Save: 59 Cheap Dallas restaurant.! Specials, deals, & more prior to your visit catering fresh and your life simple also center...