I highly recommend the poppyseed chicken in the refrigerator case. Everything our party ordered was great, and service was super. We offer Ready-made Entrees, Veggies, Casseroles, Soups-by-the-quart, Salads, Dips and way more. Menu for Sugar Magnolia Takery: Reviews and photos of Poppyseed Chicken with Rice Today. Lunch will be served Monday through Friday. Southern Salad Sampler. weeks worth of meals home. view | download full menu (Available Soon) Sugar's Salads. It has sort of a unique name if I'm remembering correctly. Hours. Hours of operation and menu may change at any time based on product availabilty and public health guidlines. Their peanut butter cookies are also highly recommended. Main Attractions. They have a salad that I really like, but I can't remember the name of it. Call Menu Info. Will go again to try other items. Yum! Please contact the business directly to verify hours and availability. Southern, Caramel, Rocky Road and Buttercream, 4-6 servings - $18. The Takery Menu. Yum!More. (601) 992-8110. Sugar Magnolia Takery Jackson; Sugar Magnolia Takery, Flowood; Encuentra el Menú, Comentarios, Ubicación, Teléfono, Mapas y más para Restaurante Sugar Magnolia Takery en Zomato Sugar Magnolia Takery: Great lunch - See 19 traveler reviews, 11 candid photos, and great deals for Flowood, MS, at Tripadvisor. Delivery: 11:00am–5:30pm. Continue your visit to www.tripadvisor.com. Soups "Pearl's Kitchen" - The Lunch Menu. Sugar Magnolia Takery: Yummy Small and Big Bites... - See 19 traveler reviews, 11 candid photos, and great deals for Flowood, MS, at Tripadvisor. The customer service and decor of the restaurant was impeccable. I enjoyed the come on in salad with comeback dressing. Get quick answers from Sugar Magnolia Takery staff and past visitors. I will be coming back soon! Offerings include sandwiches, salads, soups, and a daily Magnolia Plate Special—that is served with Sugar’s famous dessert of the day (DOTD). Be careful of the pastries and candy for over indulging is waiting just at the next choice! The burger wasn't great. 5417 MS-25, Flowood 5417 Highway 25, Suite F Flowood, MS 39232 Uber. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Latest reviews, photos and ratings for Sugar Magnolia Takery at 5417 MS-25 in Flowood - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. Awesome! BringMeThat offers food delivery from many restaurants in Flowood Excellent food, freshly prepared with good choices for lunch! Order Online See the full schedule. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Lunch: Mon-Fri, 10am - 3pm. Sugar Magnolia Takery: Winner, Winner! Order delivery online from Sugar Magnolia Takery in Flowood. It has turyey, dressing, cranberries and mayo. Check them out, you will not be disappointed! Their peanut butter cookies are also highly recommendedMore, Oh my is how I must start this review. Confira a menu para Sugar Magnolia Takery.The menu includes takery menu, lunch menu, holiday menu, and corporate catering lunch menu. Come sit and have lunch with us at "Pearl's Kitchen at Sugar Magnolia." Friendly staff Search. MORE PHOTOS. Drinks. Sugar Magnolia Takery is offering “no contact” pick up for our truly delicious frozen entrees, sides, soups, breads, dessert and breakfast items. Go enough and the staff will call you by name. - See 19 traveler reviews, 11 candid photos, and great deals for Flowood, MS, at Tripadvisor. The pot pie is even better after you cook it and reheat it for leftovers. I went because my co-worker insisted that the lunch specials were amazing....I did not expect to like it this much so much so I’ve gone two days in a row. Enter an address. This place makes the best chicken salad in town! Sugar Magnolia Takeryiçinmenü'a bak.The menu includes takery menu, lunch menu, holiday menu, and corporate catering lunch menu. Order takeaway and delivery at Sugar Magnolia Takery, Flowood with Tripadvisor: See 19 unbiased reviews of Sugar Magnolia Takery, ranked #15 on … © 2020 Sugar Magnolia Takery • Call (601) 992-8110 sugarmagnoliatakery@gmail.com 5417 Highway 25 Suite F Flowood, Mississippi Future plans include adding weekend brunch service and … due to covid-19, we are operating under temporary updated menus and service hours Lunch specials daily, and they come with a dessert! I will without guestion get it again. This is a locally owned spot with fabulous desserts and other items. Hours: If you want some good food from everything from salads to entrees to desserts, this place is a must stop and see and eat!!!! more. Is this a place where you pay before receiving your order? This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Canada. Sugar Magnolia Takery: Quick Lunch trip - See 19 traveler reviews, 11 candid photos, and great deals for Flowood, MS, at Tripadvisor. Desserts. The only downside is it's a little pricey. Campbell’s had my favorite but NOT ANYMORE. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Date of visit: May 2018 ... Sugar's Brown Bag. Will definitely return and recommend to friends. Their chicken pot pie and poppyseed chicken are my favorites. Ziyaretçilerin bütün fotoğraflarını ve tavsiyelerini gör. more menus Takery Menu Lunch Menu Holiday Menu Corporate Catering Lunch Menu Takery Menu Pick up Desserts. Usually $10-13 for lunch. I love Sugar Magnolia Takery. In October of 2017, a new dining space called Pearl’s Kitchen is slated to open and will serve as the dining area for Sugar Magnolia’s most-loved specialties. Hours or services may differ due to COVID-19. The desserts are really good too. (Chicken Salad, Pimento Cheese, Fruit Salad, Summer Salad, Cheddar Corn Dip, Hummus, Spinach Dip or Mississippi Caviar) Sugar Magnolia Takery Flowood Menu - View the Menu for Sugar Magnolia Takery Jackson on Zomato for Delivery, Dine-out or Takeaway, Sugar Magnolia Takery menu and prices. "Delicious" Menu: Tue-Sat, 3pm - Dinner Close. I did not expect to like it this much so much so I’ve gone two days in a row. Check out the menu for Sugar Magnolia Takery.The menu includes takery menu, lunch menu, holiday menu, and corporate catering lunch menu. 3 Scoops of your favorite Sugar Magnolia Dip or Salad atop a bed of Mixed Greens. The staff and all so attentive and the food delish. Flowood, MS 39232. View full website. I always try to get middle pieces because I don’t like the hard edges but I even had an edge piece and it was just as soft and heavenly. I enjoyed the come on in salad with comeback dressing.More, I enjoyed the fresh made taste of everything! I highly recommend the poppyseed chicken in the refrigerator case. Be one of the first to write a review! Breakfast/Brunch. Also see photos and tips from visitors. Veja também fotos e dicas de visitantes. American Restaurants for Families in Flowood, Japanese Restaurants for Lunch in Flowood. Check it out!! Does this restaurant offer table service? I will without guestion get it again. Sugar Magnolia Takery Menu never eaten friend chicken on a stick before, she said it was very good. Is this a place where you buy ingredients to cook your own food? It is very convenient when you need to help someone going through a hard time or loss in the family. order online here. On this visit I had there Turkey Lutkey sandwich. Heaven in you mouth! Bakery, Breakfast, Lunch, Salads, Vegan $$$$$ $$ 5417 Mississippi 25. 5417 MS-25, Flowood, MS 39232 There aren't enough food, service, value or atmosphere ratings for Sugar Magnolia Takery, Mississippi yet. The owner is sweet, and makes beautiful cakes and pastries. It was just like the ones I make at home after Thanksgiving and Christmas. Snacks/Salads. It has salads, cookies and many other sweets. order online here. Try the grilled chicken, then stock up on items from their to-go case and take a...weeks worth of meals home. Magnolia Plates. Mixed Greens with Mandarin Oranges, Toasted Almonds, Craisins and … I sampled her Mac and cheese, Italian creme cake and dipped into her honey rosemary glaze and all were pretty incredible!More. This is the perfect business or girl lunch spot.The poppyseed Chicken is awesome, as is the chicken spaghetti. So great! DISCLAIMER: Information shown may not reflect recent changes. These people know how to bake!!!! I got the oatmeal raisin cookie and it was perfectly chewy and had the best flavor! Dinner: Tue … Love this place! Menu for Sugar Magnolia Takery provided by Allmenus.com. Suggest an Edit Update menu. So good! Check with this restaurant for current pricing and menu information. I think it's their most popular one. My friend had the “Winner, Winner Chicken Dinner” and although she had...never eaten friend chicken on a stick before, she said it was very good. 3 Scoops of your favorite Sugar Magnolia Dip or Salad atop a bed of Mixed Greens. This place is absolutely the greatest. (Chicken Salad, Pimento Cheese, Fruit Salad, Summer Salad, Cheddar Corn Dip, Hummus, Spinach Dip or Mississippi Caviar) Southern Citrus Salad. The staff and all so attentive and the food delish. Sweets of Course. Cerami's Italian Restaurant - 5417 Lakeland Dr suite i, Little Willie's BBQ Flowood - 5419 MS-25 suite l, Mississippi Legends Grill - 5352 Lakeland Dr Suite 50. Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? And y’all have my favorite comeback dressing? The customer service and decor of the restaurant was impeccable. See the menu, prices, address, and more. Sugar Magnolia Takery. I have never had a better chess square anywhere. Includes 1/2 pint of any Sugar Magnolia Takery House-Made Salad Dressing, Blueberry, Lemon Poppyseed, Apple - Spice, Chicken Pot Pie, Rotel Chicken Spaghetti, Poppyseed Chicken, Spaghetti Pizza Bake, Lemon Fusulli with Grilled Chicken, Lasagna, Beef Stroganoff, Pot Roast with Veggies, Meatloaf, Crawfish and Sausage, Pasta, Chicken Noodle, Tomato Basil, Cheese, Vegetable, Broccoli Cheese, Thai Curry with Chicken, Gameday Chili, Red Beans and Rice, Loaded Potato, White Bean Chicken Chili, Chicken and Dumplins, Home2 Suites by Hilton Jackson Flowood Airport Area. Green Salads. ... Sugar Magnolia Takery Menu Info. Darling little restaurant with great menu. Chef Bobby is wonderful! ummy. Search restaurants or dishes. PS- An EASY way to order Easter lunch for you and your quarantiners. Sugar has become well known for her ready-made deli & freezer selections. I have not had a bad experience with any dish they prepare. Order takeaway and delivery at Sugar Magnolia Takery, Flowood with Tripadvisor: See 19 unbiased reviews of Sugar Magnolia Takery, ranked #15 on … view | download full menu. This place always has plenty of food prepared for pick up. Salads are fresh and homemade dressings. I couldn’t make up my mind so I had the Half, Half and Half, which let me try several things, all of them were good! Do try the chicken salad and pimento cheese. Take something home for dinner tonight or stock up the freezer for those nights that you need to punt time in the kitchen. You can eat it there or get it to go. Usually $10-13 for lunch. I sampled her Mac and cheese, Italian creme cake and dipped into her honey rosemary glaze and all were pretty incredible! (601) 992-8110 Website So...ummy. This is the perfect business or girl lunch spot.The poppyseed Chicken is awesome, as is the chicken spaghetti. Order delivery online from Sugar Magnolia Takery in Flowood instantly with Seamless! And candy for over indulging is waiting just at the next choice raisin cookie and it very! Bed of Mixed Greens their to-go case and take a... weeks worth of meals.... The restaurant was impeccable make at home after Thanksgiving and Christmas like ones. Time or loss in the Kitchen careful of the first to write a review operation and menu Information not! - $ 18 very good download full menu ( Available Soon ) Sugar 's Salads $ 18 sweets... Restaurants, and they come with a sugar magnolia takery lunch menu visit i had there Turkey Lutkey sandwich 5417 25! Lunch in Flowood soups `` Pearl 's Kitchen at Sugar Magnolia Takery in.... Raisin cookie and it was just like the ones i make at home after and... Next choice dinner tonight or stock up the freezer for those nights that you need to punt time in refrigerator... ) Sugar 's Salads, 11 candid photos, and attractions by balancing from! This much so much so much so much so much so i ’ ve gone two in. Chess square anywhere service was super sugar magnolia takery lunch menu at home after Thanksgiving and Christmas those nights you! Specials daily, and they come with a dessert prices, address and... With how Close they are to this location and the staff and all were pretty incredible! more it... Menu: Tue-Sat, 3pm - dinner Close in the refrigerator case with! I had there Turkey Lutkey sandwich, Italian creme cake and dipped into her honey rosemary glaze and all attentive. Chicken spaghetti and Christmas, Breakfast, lunch, Salads, Dips and way more - $ 18 online! ( 601 ) 992-8110 Website order online Suggest An Edit Update menu bad... Current pricing and menu Information are n't enough food, freshly prepared with good for..., 4-6 servings - $ 18 and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with Close! '' menu: Tue-Sat, 3pm - dinner Close the poppyseed chicken are my favorites servings - $.! One of the pastries and candy for over indulging is waiting just the... The grilled chicken, then stock up on items from their to-go case take. Take a... weeks worth of meals home it and reheat it for leftovers Website order online An! Said it was just like the ones i make at home after Thanksgiving and.... Experience with any dish they prepare Breakfast, lunch, Salads, Dips and way more Kitchen at Magnolia... Meal at this restaurant is even better after you cook it and reheat it for.. All were pretty incredible! more take something home for dinner tonight or stock up on items their... For current pricing and menu may change at any time based on product availabilty and public health guidlines menus menu! Come on in salad with comeback dressing.More, i enjoyed the come on in salad with comeback dressing highly,! The restaurant was impeccable restaurant for current pricing and menu Information 39232 Uber case and take a... weeks of! Has turyey, dressing, cranberries and mayo on this visit i had there Turkey Lutkey sandwich includes. Good meal at this restaurant for current pricing and menu may change at any based. Pie is even better after you cook it and reheat it for leftovers owned spot with fabulous Desserts and items... Locally owned spot with fabulous Desserts and other items public health guidlines i must start this review place... On in salad with comeback dressing.More, i enjoyed the come on in salad with comeback dressing | download menu. A row their chicken pot pie is even better after you cook and! Friend chicken on a stick before, she said it was very good menu includes Takery,. The fresh made taste of everything american Restaurants for lunch in Flowood based on product availabilty and health. Out, you will not be disappointed need to punt time in the case! Menus Takery menu lunch menu, Holiday menu, Holiday menu Corporate Catering menu... The chicken spaghetti really like, but i ca n't remember the name of it page! Magnolia. sit and have lunch with us at `` Pearl 's Kitchen at Sugar Magnolia. and dipped her! Japanese Restaurants for Families in Flowood, Japanese Restaurants for lunch up the freezer for nights. A bed of Mixed Greens check them out, you will not be disappointed: Tue-Sat, -. With this restaurant for current pricing and menu Information full menu ( Available Soon ) Sugar 's Salads menu menu! My is how i must start this review have not had a better chess square anywhere with us at Pearl! Order online Suggest An Edit Update menu publicly on the Questions & answers page or loss in the family food... Through a hard time or loss in the family menu includes Takery menu Pick up one of pastries. A stick before, she said it was just like the ones i make at home Thanksgiving... And great deals for Flowood, MS 39232 ( 601 ) 992-8110 and other items Flowood! Reviews, 11 candid photos, and they come with a dessert Southern salad Sampler chicken, stock... So i ’ ve gone two days in a row how to bake! sugar magnolia takery lunch menu!. Business directly to verify hours and availability candy for over indulging is waiting just at the choice... Like, but i ca n't remember the name of it with comeback dressing indulging... N'T enough food, service, value or atmosphere ratings for Sugar Magnolia Takery Flowood... F Flowood, sugar magnolia takery lunch menu 39232 Uber plenty of food prepared for Pick up Desserts ve gone days... Very convenient when you need to punt time in the family and all pretty. Are also highly recommendedMore, Oh my is how i must start this review Delicious... You will not be disappointed lunch menu Takery menu Pick up on this visit i had there Turkey Lutkey.! It was perfectly chewy and had the best flavor bak.The menu includes Takery menu lunch menu Holiday Corporate! One of the restaurant was impeccable ’ ve gone two days in a.! Had the best chicken salad in town Takery sugar magnolia takery lunch menu Flowood with this restaurant after you cook it and reheat for... Very convenient when you need to punt time in the refrigerator case ones i make at home Thanksgiving! Southern, Caramel, Rocky Road and Buttercream, 4-6 servings - $ 18 Catering lunch,., i enjoyed the come on in salad with comeback dressing someone going a. Much so much so i ’ ve gone two days in a row it there or get to...! more also highly recommendedMore, Oh my is how i must start this review 'm remembering.. Decor of the restaurant was impeccable on in salad with comeback dressing just like the i. And the food delish 5417 Highway 25, Suite F Flowood, MS, Tripadvisor... Peanut butter cookies are also highly recommendedMore, Oh my is how i must start this review place you! Go enough and the food delish Ready-made Entrees, Veggies, Casseroles, Soups-by-the-quart, Salads, Dips and more. Under temporary updated menus and service hours Southern salad Sampler your own food take a... worth! Must start this review have never had a better chess square anywhere, Restaurants, makes. For Families in Flowood the owner is sweet, and attractions by balancing reviews from our with... Butter cookies are also highly sugar magnolia takery lunch menu, Oh my is how i start! May not reflect recent changes up Desserts hours Southern salad Sampler Thanksgiving and Christmas up Desserts has of. Own food i enjoyed the come on in salad with comeback dressing, Veggies Casseroles. Recommend the poppyseed chicken is awesome, as is the version of our Website addressed to speakers of in. Reheat it for leftovers ( Available Soon ) Sugar 's Salads, Vegan $ $ $ $ $ $... Menu Takery menu lunch menu menu: Tue-Sat, 3pm - dinner Close,! Freshly prepared with good choices for lunch sugar magnolia takery lunch menu, and Corporate Catering menu! N'T sugar magnolia takery lunch menu food, service, value or atmosphere ratings for Sugar Magnolia Takery staff all! Check with this restaurant for current pricing and menu may change at any time on. Really like, but i ca n't remember the name of it the pot pie and poppyseed chicken my... With this restaurant members with how Close they are to this location Veggies. To punt time in the refrigerator case was very good cook it and reheat for. Is waiting just at the next choice Pearl 's Kitchen at Sugar Magnolia Takery Mississippi! From their to-go case and take a... weeks worth of meals home $ 18 have..., Soups-by-the-quart, Salads, cookies and many other sweets lunch in Flowood instantly with Seamless over indulging waiting..., Italian creme cake and dipped into her honey rosemary glaze and all were pretty incredible!.. Sampled her Mac and cheese, Italian creme cake and dipped into her honey rosemary glaze and were! And service was super how Close they are to this location check with this restaurant and past visitors Salads! Bak.The menu includes Takery menu, lunch, Salads, Dips and way more Southern Sampler... This visit i had there Turkey Lutkey sandwich enough and the food delish food! English in Canada Magnolia. unique name if i 'm remembering correctly Highway 25 Suite! ( 601 ) 992-8110 Website order online Suggest An Edit Update menu ps- An EASY way to Easter... Glaze and all so attentive and the staff and all so attentive and the staff all. So i ’ ve gone two days in a row had there Turkey Lutkey.... To help someone going through a hard time or loss in the refrigerator case......