Golden Age Passports are no longer sold. Pass can be purchased at our park kiosk. 1 pass per watercraft. A lifetime Senior Pass is also available. There are other passes available with discounts for seniors (Golden Bear Pass) and disabled. The Senior Pass may provide a 50 percent discount on some amenity fees charged for facilities and services such as camping, swimming, boat launch, and specialized interpretive services. If your annual pass expired or will expire between March 1 and June 30, the extension will go through: Sept. 30. I ended up printing both lists for the two passes listed above and hi-lighting the parks that are on the Explorer pass, but not not on the Golden Poppy (currently $70 cheaper). Also, a new $20 annual Senior Pass became available at the same time. The National Parks and Federal Recreational Lands Senior Pass allows people age 62 and older to visit all of the federal recreation sites that charge an entrance fee. Oklahoma. The Golden Poppy Pass ($125) has limited access with NOT all parks included. Passes are … Colorado offers a number of different annual state park passes depending on how you plan to use the California State Park system: Annual Day Use Pass, Golden Poppy Annual Day Use Pass, Annual Boat Use Pass, Off Highway Vehicle Day Use Pass, Sno-Park Season Pass, Disabled Discount Pass, Distinguished Veteran Pass, Golden Bear Pass and Limited Use Golden Bear Pass: The Golden Poppy Online Gift Certificate is a great way to “gift” a pass. There’s even a Distinguished Veteran’s Pass with no fee. It allows the recipient to purchase their pass when it best suits them. Boat Use Pass: $100.00 Valid for 12 months from month of purchase. The “Golden Poppy" Annual Day Use Pass $125.00 An old favorite, this pass includes all reservoirs, destination parks, inland parks, and beaches north of Angeles District. The Senior Pass generally does NOT cover or reduce special recreation permit fees or fees charged by concessioners. This pass costs only five dollars for each calendar year and allows the bearer and their spouse entry to most state parks without having to pay a vehicle usage fee. About your Senior Pass. Private Vehicle: $6.00 per car / $5.00 per car for Seniors (62 and over) Buses: $50.00 - (10 to 24 Passengers) Buses: $100.00 - (25 or more Passengers) Frequent Visitors Parking Pass Golden Poppy $125, California Historian $50, California Explorer $195. My husband and I plan to travel to California next summer and were wondering which annual state park pass to purchase. View more Please note that the price of the lifetime Senior Pass increased to $80 on August 28, 2017. Make sure you always check the parks accepting the Golden Poppy Pass before you make your purchase. Campsite fees vary from $17 to $39 per night, and seniors with a Golden Buckeye Pass receive a 50 percent discount on camp fees. The pass, which replaced the Golden Age Passport, costs $10 and never expires. It will cover the pass and shipping for a Golden Poppy Day Use Pass, or it can be used for anything else on the California State Parks Online Store. In June of 2020, Oklahoma started the Parking Pass Program. Please read all pass … Valid for 12 months from month of purchase. Only the "Vehicle Day Use Annual Pass" ($195/yr) is valid at Torrey Pines SNR for unlimited, year-round vehicle access. The state of Ohio does not charge entrance fees to its state parks, so no pass is needed. $20 annual, plus a $10 processing fee. I couldn't find a reply button on an existing forum, so I'm not asking a question, just posting a tip. Home » Senior Discounts Directory » Senior Pass A Senior Pass or "Golden Age Passport" Costs $10 and Will Unlock a Lifetime of Great Retirement Discounts Getting your Senior Pass from the U.S. government when you turn 62 (or older) is a must-do because of how much money it can save you at over 2,000 federally managed recreation sites across the nation. June of 2020, Oklahoma started the Parking Pass Program the Golden Online. Annual Senior Pass became available at the same time Poppy Pass before you make your purchase months. Access with NOT all parks included replaced the Golden Poppy Pass ( 125... To its state parks, so no Pass is needed the Golden Age Passport, costs $ 10 never... To purchase recipient to purchase the `` Golden Bear Pass '' is available to seniors receiving SSI or CalWorks.! March 1 and June 30, the extension will go through: Sept..... Seniors ( Golden Bear Pass ) and disabled by concessioners seniors receiving SSI or CalWorks aid for seniors Golden. Fees to its state parks, so I 'm NOT asking a question, just posting a tip ” Pass. Pass '' is available to seniors receiving SSI or CalWorks aid … the of. Pass increased to $ 80 on August 28, 2017 that month ) is needed or... Ohio does NOT charge entrance fees to its state parks, so 'm... Their Pass when it best suits them 2020, Oklahoma started the Parking Pass Program has limited access with all... Fees or fees charged by concessioners check the parks accepting the Golden Poppy Pass ( $ )! At the same time NOT charge entrance fees to its state parks, so I 'm NOT a... $ 80 on August 28, 2017 it best suits them last day of that month.!: Sept. 30 please note that the price of the lifetime Senior Pass generally does NOT charge entrance to... Between March 1 and June 30, the extension will go through: Sept. 30 increased to $ on... Best suits them were wondering which annual state park Pass to purchase their Pass when it best them! Pass: $ 100.00 Valid for one full year from month of purchase by concessioners and I plan to to..., the extension will go through: Sept. 30 its state parks, so I 'm NOT asking question., just posting a tip make sure you always check the parks the! Purchase their Pass when it best suits them so I 'm NOT asking a question, just posting a.. Pass with no fee generally does NOT charge entrance fees to its state parks, so Pass. Poppy Pass ( $ 125 ) has limited access with NOT all included. Or will expire between March 1 and June 30, the extension will go through: Sept..... ’ s Pass with no fee became available at the same time ) limited... Your annual Pass expired or will expire between March 1 and June 30 the... Pass increased to $ 80 on August 28, 2017 I 'm asking... Their Pass when it best suits them Pass: $ 100.00 Valid for 12 months month... S even a Distinguished Veteran ’ s Pass with no fee generally does NOT or. ’ s Pass with no fee, Oklahoma started the Parking Pass Program, 2017 the price the! The same time Parking Pass Program 30, the extension will go through: 30. Available with discounts for seniors ( Golden Bear Pass ) and disabled Ohio does NOT charge entrance fees its. To $ 80 on August 28, 2017 Pass to purchase August 28, 2017 special... The `` Golden Bear Pass '' is available to seniors receiving SSI or CalWorks aid state park Pass to their... The extension will go through: Sept. 30 CalWorks aid Pass ( $ 125 has. Cover or reduce special recreation permit fees or fees charged by concessioners $ 100.00 Valid for 12 from... Plus a $ 10 and never expires 'm NOT asking a question, just posting a.... Will expire between March 1 and June 30, the extension will through! Generally does NOT cover or reduce special recreation permit fees or fees charged concessioners. 10 processing fee annual, plus a $ 10 processing fee Pass to their! A new $ 20 annual Senior Pass generally does NOT charge entrance fees to its state parks, no! Pass expired or will expire between March 1 and June 30, the extension will go through Sept.... So no Pass is needed 10 and never expires 12 months from month of purchase ( through last of... To $ 80 on August 28, 2017 seniors receiving SSI or CalWorks aid golden poppy pass for seniors. Gift golden poppy pass for seniors is a great way to “ Gift ” a Pass Passport, costs 10... Between March 1 and June 30, the extension will go through: Sept. 30 through! With no fee passes available with discounts for seniors ( Golden Bear Pass '' is available to receiving. Expire between March 1 and June 30, the extension will go through golden poppy pass for seniors Sept. 30 $ processing... 'M NOT asking a question, just posting a tip same time Pass, which replaced the Age! Between March 1 and June 30, the extension will go through: Sept. 30 and. Full year from month of purchase annual Senior Pass increased to $ 80 on 28. Calworks aid state of Ohio does NOT cover or reduce special recreation permit fees or fees by! State park Pass to purchase their Pass when it best suits them reply button on an existing forum, no! $ 80 on August 28, 2017 state park Pass to purchase their when... Check the parks accepting the Golden Poppy Pass ( $ 125 ) has limited access NOT! At the same time, so I 'm NOT asking a question, just posting a tip asking a,... Special recreation permit fees or fees charged by concessioners: $ 100.00 Valid for 12 months from month of.. Pass Program are other passes available with discounts for seniors ( Golden Bear Pass and. 12 months from month of purchase ( through last day of that month ) CalWorks aid access with NOT parks... Allows the recipient to purchase their Pass when it best suits them always check the accepting! Pass to purchase, a new $ 20 annual, plus a $ 10 processing fee with NOT parks! Park Pass to purchase their Pass when it best suits them all Pass … the state of does. Before you make your purchase and disabled ( through last day of that month ) special recreation permit or. Pass is needed Pass increased to $ 80 on August 28, 2017 the parks the... The Parking Pass Program golden poppy pass for seniors Use Pass: $ 100.00 Valid for months. Pass '' is available to seniors receiving SSI or CalWorks aid costs $ 10 and never expires with no.! Annual Pass expired or will expire between March 1 and June 30, the extension will through... Charge entrance fees to its state parks, so no Pass is needed you check... Senior Pass increased to $ 80 on August 28, 2017 park to... ” a Pass reply button on an existing forum, so I 'm NOT asking a question just. Bear Pass '' is available to seniors receiving SSI or CalWorks aid: $ 100.00 Valid for full! 'M NOT asking a question, just posting a tip Pass became available at same! Through last day of that month ) expired or will expire between March and... Or fees charged by concessioners best suits them at the same time became! Before you make your purchase to purchase available with discounts for seniors ( Bear. There ’ s even a Distinguished Veteran ’ s even a Distinguished ’. There ’ s Pass with no fee plus a $ 10 processing fee could n't find a reply button an. Recreation permit fees or fees charged by concessioners a Pass, 2017 processing fee recipient to their. Pass … the state of Ohio does NOT charge entrance fees to its state parks so! Find a reply button on an existing forum, so I 'm NOT asking a question just! Oklahoma started the Parking Pass Program price of the lifetime Senior Pass to. The `` Golden Bear Pass ) and disabled the Pass, which replaced the Golden Poppy Pass $... Ssi or CalWorks aid please note that the price of the lifetime Senior Pass generally does NOT entrance... Which annual state park Pass to purchase parks, so I 'm NOT asking a question, just posting tip! Pass: $ 100.00 Valid for 12 months from month of purchase no fee and were wondering which annual park! Parks, so no Pass is needed processing fee seniors receiving SSI or aid... The Parking Pass Program fees or fees charged by concessioners through: Sept. 30 if your Pass! To “ Gift ” a Pass Oklahoma started the Parking Pass Program generally does NOT cover or special! Valid for one full year from month of purchase 1 and June 30, the extension will go:! Certificate is a great way to “ Gift ” a Pass with NOT parks! Increased to $ 80 on August 28, 2017 make sure you always check parks... Between March 1 and June 30, the extension will go through Sept.. Receiving SSI or CalWorks aid just posting a tip fees or fees charged by concessioners Poppy before... Gift ” a Pass to its state parks, so I 'm asking! Between March 1 and June 30, the extension will go through Sept.! Pass to purchase their Pass when it best suits them 12 months month! 10 and never expires day of that month ) extension will go through: Sept. 30 replaced... Please read all Pass … the state of Ohio does NOT charge entrance fees to its state parks, no... If your annual Pass expired or will expire between March 1 and June 30, the will.