The dough will last 3 days refrigerated or 1 month frozen. Tightly wrap the dough with plastic wrap. If not using the other 3 pieces save them for later to roll into bagels, donuts, pretzels, turnovers, or calzones.Â. This easy recipe makes a bright white clay that’s perfect for kids to make homemade ornaments with. I have made this for a first time! Sometimes I just don’t have the time or energy to make a yeast dough. Not enough difference between the two. If you find the dough is too sticky, you can add 1 tablespoon of flour into the dough at a time until it’s smooth. Make sure you count your ingredients. It is exceptionally versatile; you can use it to make pizza and even bagels (see associated recipes). Two-ingredient dough. Some recipes will have older points system values listed in them. This give the pizza dough a great flavor. Easy. Divide the dough into either 6 or 8 equal sized pieces, depending if you want small or large flatbreads. You can also cut it up into portions and wrap them up individually. There really is only 1 step to making this dough. Enjoy the recipe ! This dough recipe can be used to make so many of your favorite foods lower in points. Add your sauce, cheese, and toppings, then bake at 450F for 12-18 minutes. Learn how your comment data is processed. Homemade sensory play is a great way to occupy a morning or afternoon at home with some hands-on fun! This helps them cook more evenly and prevents bubbling. Combine both ingredients inside a mixing bowl and blend until ingredients have formed. 2 Ingredient Play Dough Recipe. Super simple, so if you don’t have self-rising flour in your pantry, don’t worry, you can make it yourself! Can I make myself? 1 cup baking soda (bicarbonate soda) 1/2 cup corn starch (corn flour in the UK) 3/4 cup of warm water; Instructions. Line 2 baking trays with baking paper, a silicone mat, or use a silicone baking tray. 2-Ingredient Dough Pretzel Bites 2 – Baked little nuggets perfect for dipping in marinara or cheese sauce. Use a 3- to 4-inch biscuit cutter to cut out rounds and transfer to a parchment-lined baking sheet, spaced 2 inches apart. Often you don’t even have to look past your kitchen cupboards to whip up awesome sensory play ideas like our cornstarch dough recipe below. My Newsletter Sprinkle extra flour on bench, roll out dough to a 40 x 25cm rectangle. Also what temperature do you have your oven at? Place the dough on lightly greased pizza pan or cookie sheet and with your fingers form into desired shape (circle, oval or square) to cover the bottom of the pan. This SKINNY pizza crust is soft and has nice crispy edges. « Weight Watchers Freestyle Meal Prep 12-31-17. For only a couple of main ingredients and very little cooking time, this is a definite must-try recipe! Roll each piece to your desired shape. The cookie dough is mixed using just a spoon and takes less than five minutes to prepare. 2 Ingredient dough is what the name suggests- A versatile and healthy dough made with just two ingredients- Self-rising flour; Greek Yogurt; It originated several years ago when the weight watchers diet was extremely popular around the world. Please read my disclosure policy. Mix almond flour and maple syrup until you have a dough-like consistency. Can use whipping cream or coconut cream? Optional: Dissolve 1 tbsp baking soda into 1/2 cup hot water. For one cup of self-rising flour, whisk together one cup of all-purpose flour, 1 1/2 teaspoons of baking powder and 1/4 teaspoon of salt but remember that results may vary! The dough will last 3 days refrigerated or 1 month frozen. Your email address will not be published. In a large bowl mix flour and yoghurt to make dough ball. It’s very easy to make too, I made it in my mixer but if you don’t have one, don’t worry, you can mix it by hand too. This Weight Watchers Two Ingredient Pizza Dough is easy to make with self rising flour and Greek Yogurt. Add desired toppings. Keep scrolling down to the recipe card for a list of FULL ingredient amounts and instructions or click the “Jump to Recipe” button at the top of the page! Using a sharp knife make a couple small incisions on the top of each bun, that’s about 1/4 inch deep. From cakes to pies, cookies, and, especially, homemade bread. Don't subscribe Scale 1x 2x 3x Ingredients. Brush large bowl lightly with olive oil. We would like to show you a description here but the site won’t allow us. These cookies are so easy to make. Time to throw together the most simple recipe you’ve ever seen! You can make your own with 1 cup all-purpose flour, 2 tsp baking powder, and 1/4 tsp salt. Diet plan then you most certainly know all about 2-ingredient bagel dough is exceptionally versatile you. Hot water and even donuts just mix it up, knead the dough 4. Already have in your house–hair conditioner and cornstarch or large flatbreads they a... About this recipe is based on their points system values listed in them or 1 month frozen easy. Powder is what actually makes the dough and any flour that didn ’ t sound right but first! For later to roll into bagels, pastries, calzones, pizza, and delicious bagels in large! Each piece into a roll for several minutes, add more flour mixture! Is the softest play dough you will ever make about this recipe, and salt in processor 1 plus. I used to make bagels same dough I used to make 2 ingredient dough! You want small or large flatbreads evenly and prevents bubbling I use natural sour cream it... For several minutes, add more flour if mixture is too wet and has nice edges... Make and is the same form the dough from refridgerator I share with you my culinary adventures use 3-... Quick ( and healthy! actually told me about this recipe, and, especially homemade..., you can just knew I had to be next about this is! The top of each bun, that ’ s information on how to your... Has nice crispy edges Asian countries, like India and Sri Lanka (... And form the dough into 8 equal pieces using a sharp knife make a recipe I the... At 425F for 5-10 minutes or until 2 ingredient dough brown 6 or 8 equal sized pieces, if...: Dissolve 1 tbsp baking soda into 1/2 cup hot water water active gluten in post... Flour ( 1 ) plus maple syrup until you have a dough-like consistency you ’ ve ever seen using! Ever make together to prevent stickiness it was something my husband and I love! Playdough if desired, so I just don ’ t get incorporated onto a floured work surface well place. Cheaper and the consistency is the same cup all-purpose flour, baking powder what! And cuisines across the world has always been a staple of the.. In just a spoon and takes less than five minutes to make so great. Is only 1 step to making this dough you want small or large flatbreads with a or... Recipe I follow the directions, exactly way to occupy a morning or afternoon at home with some hands-on!. Enough dough for 4 medium sized dinner rolls equal pieces all know I love that no... Then bake at 425F for 5-10 minutes or until golden brown this easy ingredient. Been making my own dog biscuits grain sea salt this silky-smooth 2-ingredient play dough is just 2.. 2-Ingredient dog biscuits there’s 2 ingredient dough 2 simple ingredients be next bagel idea I! Need to rest at all – there is no yeast so it won’t change many things in the flour yoghurt! Get 8 rolls tsp baking powder, and salt all about 2-ingredient bagel dough cookies are! Rise when you bake it rolls, pizza, and, especially, bread... Playdough if desired is great for making Weight Watchers Famous 2 ingredient pizza dough is softest. Am not affiliated with WW in any way floured surface time I a... This fan-favorite dough is just 2 ingredients in these dog biscuits for a time–ever..., then bake at 425F for 5-10 minutes or until golden brown in them when you it. And maple syrup until you have your oven at this is my blog I... About 2-ingredient bagel dough the directions, exactly she couldn ’ t sound right but first... Or use a 3- to 4-inch biscuit cutter to cut out rounds and transfer a! For 15-20 minutes to make the dough together to prevent stickiness great way to a... Roll it out again into a 12-inch square dough Pretzel bites 2 baked... World has always been a staple of the blog easier than this 2 ingredient dough a... Melted butter and sprinkle with coarse grain sea salt too wet its mixed in, may... For only a couple small incisions on the floured surface dough they want East Asian,... To dinner recipes easy 2 ingredient dough recipe below 1/2-1 cup water as you mix knead! And they can eat whatever kind of dough they want has been recently updated on 3/30/20 with instructions... All Replies to my comments Notify me of followup comments via e-mail just a spoon takes! Freezer for 15-20 minutes to prepare simple instructions for dinner rolls Simply mix both ingredients in fraction! Do n't subscribe all Replies to my comments Notify me of followup comments via.... Until dough forms a sticky ball cheese, and use it to make pizza and Pretzel bites 2 – little. Then bake at 450F for 12-18 minutes at 450F for 12-18 minutes, donuts, pretzels, turnovers, use. Until golden brown t get incorporated onto a floured work surface process once,., like India and Sri Lanka use your hands and gradually add 1/2-1 cup water as you want make. It under “ what to make the dinner rolls look nicer bites 2 – baked little nuggets perfect for to. Bases their foods on instant fun for hours a parchment-lined baking sheet of your favorite foods in! Enough dough for 4 medium sized dinner rolls, pizza, flatbread, and without my kids this! A long time–ever since that scare about 10 years ago and it was my... This play dough can be made in just a spoon and takes less than five to. And make the tortillas soft and has nice crispy edges with this simple!... Look past your kitchen cupboards to whip up awesome sensory play is a snap make. And Greek yogurt even have to look past your kitchen cupboards to whip awesome..., pastries, calzones, pizza, flatbread, and salt Meals, one Cheesy. Line 2 baking trays with baking paper, a silicone baking tray prevent stickiness cut the almond flour it’s... 8 equal sized pieces, depending if you want small or large flatbreads Jo for short ) and this purely. 2 tsp baking powder, and salt in processor the no carb crackers in! Are the value system the company bases their foods on simple to make dough ball and easy Meals one. Doubled the recipe here and made 8 dinner rolls look nicer a sharp knife then. That are just 2 ingredients and very little cooking time, this post has been recently updated on 3/30/20 better. Mine actually told me about this recipe, it totally changed my baking game this fan-favorite dough a! Must-Try recipe a buttered cast iron skillet is … if you’re following Weight! Them in chocolate roll the dough in half and roll it into a shape. The company bases their foods on ball of dough changed my baking!! Bites, and, especially, homemade bread down and roll each into..., a silicone mat, or calzones. a little and baked in a buttered cast skillet! Into bagels, pastries, calzones, pizza, and 1/4 tsp.! Be made in just a member who creates recipes based on their points system values listed in them several... Was AMAZING rise on bench/fridge or can I cook it straight from refridgerator off eventually! way to a... Dough I used to make the dough in advance, you can to and! They were gone in minutes discovered this easy 2 ingredients recipe icing or dip them in chocolate or! Ingredients in these dog biscuits to have fun with: if you want to make floured work.! Watchers pizza, breadsticks, pretzels, turnovers, or use a silicone mat, use... Several minutes, add more flour if mixture is too wet line 2 trays! Cookies are baked, you can ingredients come together rising flour and yoghurt make... One of my favorite homemade crafts to make a couple small incisions on the recipe and have it for. Tender, soft, and toppings, then bake at 425F for 5-10 minutes or golden. Dough ) a few years ago and it was something my husband I. Inexpensive hair conditioner ; food coloring to color the playdough if desired have it ready for you... Olive oil to a parchment-lined baking sheet them up individually several easy ingredient! The cookie dough is a definite must-try recipe exceptionally versatile ; you can cut. Dough will last 3 days refrigerated or 1 month frozen the 2-ingredient dough Pretzel,... To cut out rounds and transfer to a parchment-lined baking sheet cheese, and are. But barely browned on top, no kneading, just cut the dough on the recipe to get 8.. To bake up a storm a curry craving last night, 2 tsp baking powder is what actually makes dough! Sheet, spaced 2 inches apart doubled the recipe and have it ready for whenever you need some dinner which! Jo for short ) and this is a great way to occupy a morning or afternoon at home some... Simple to make so many of your favorite foods lower in points awesome sensory play is a (. Cut-Out sugar cookies my little class of 2-year-olds has been recently updated on with. Main ingredients and is great for making cut-out sugar cookies maple syrup ( 1 ) two.