"Shimmy Shimmy Ya" is the second single by Ol' Dirty Bastard, from the album Return to the 36 Chambers: The Dirty Version (1995). Jeanne from France This song inspired "Ko Ko Bop", a song recorded by South Korean–Chinese boy band Exo for their fourth studio album The War. Harland Camley Jr from West Haven, Ct What year was Shimmy Shimmy Ko Ko Bop, the Little Anthony & The Imperials version released? Rain on ya dollar's ass, disco dorm! The song was ranked number 59 on VH1's 100 Greatest Songs of Hip Hop. "Down Down Baby" (also known as "Roller Coaster") is a clapping game played by children in English-speaking countries.In the game, two or more children stand in a circle, and clap hands in tune to a rhyming song.As with most hand-clapping games, there are many variations. shimmy definition: 1. to do a dance in which you shake your hips and shoulders: 2. A lie telling me 1987 was given. Shimmy Shimmy Cocoa WHAT shirt/ Holiday Shirts/ Christmas Shirts for adults/ Funny adults shirt/ Funny Christmas shirt/ Nelly inspired shirt KPCraftingStudio. Find more ways to say shimmy, along with related words, antonyms and example phrases at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus. Shimmy Shimmy Cocoa What? And I think his penis... "That's enough Satan, We don't need to know That much about … Sock you in the stomach three more times. From shop KPCraftingStudio. There are 60 lyrics related to Shimmy Shimmy Cocoa Puffs. Shimmy Shimmy Cocoa Puffs lyrics. Facebook gives people the power to … on Pinterest. Shimmy Shimmy Coco Puff This song is by blink-182. 5 out of 5 stars (321) 321 reviews $ 19.99. From shop TeeMartApparel. It was produced by fellow Wu-Tang Clan member RZA. Country Grammar. Sep 7, 2016 - Explore Sew 18th Century's board "Shimmy, Shimmy", followed by 1512 people on Pinterest. Shimmy definition is - chemise. Oct 2, 2020 - Explore The Quirky Collective's board "Shimmy shimmy", followed by 266 people on Pinterest. ---Shimmy, meaning to have sex, methinks. Nov 3, 2019 - Explore Deirdre Bond's board "Shimmy, Shimmy coco puffs!" Choose one of the browsed Shimmy Shimmy Cocoa Puffs I Like Coffee I Like Tea lyrics, get the lyrics and watch the video. Shimmy Shimmycocoapuff is on Facebook. See more ideas about Dessert recipes, Food, Desserts. Now My producer slam, my flow is like bam! And I think his penis..... "That's enough satan, We don't need to know that much about Tom!" A white shirt will be used for this design and is available in short or long sleeve. I have found this very opinion to be common among SOAD Interpreters. If a car shimmies, it has a very…. I said it. Learn more. For you to even touch my skill, You gotta have the one Killer Bee and he ain't gonna kill. See more ideas about fashion, shimmy shimmy, outfits. Shirt, Christmas Hot Cocoa Shirt, Family Christmas Shirts This Christmas themed shirt is perfect for your Christmas party! are examples of African American slang that were added to this rap because of their cultural cache. Add Comment. I heard it around 1963. Nelly . Comment: "I'm cool! Each includes the full text in the original language, with an English translation. Browse for Shimmy Shimmy Cocoa Puffs I Like Coffee I Like Tea song lyrics by entered search phrase. Shimmy shimmy cocoa pops, Shimmy shimmy pow! Choose one of the browsed Shimmy Shimmy Cocoa Puffs lyrics, get the lyrics and watch the video. This expresses the ever-prevalent desire among youths to "get laid", especially with a life-long partner, who is, of course, culturally necessary. See more ideas about historical clothing, regency fashion, historical fashion. Every puff they take. I'm cool. There are 60 lyrics related to Shimmy Shimmy Cocoa Puffs I Like Coffee I Like Tea. Shimmy shimmy ya, shimmy yam, shimmy yay, Gimme the mic so I can take it away. Country Grammar. These lines are given in lines 13 and 14 of Example #1 of the movie Big's "Shimmy Shimmy Cocoa Pop" rap and in lines 17 and 18 of Examples #2 and #3 of that rap. Shimmy shimmy cocoa what Listen to it pound Light it up and take a puff, pass it to me now You can find me in St. Louis rolling on dubs Smoking on dubs in. How to use shimmy in a sentence. a quick shuffle of the lower torso (mainly botty) in a humerous and suprisingly entertaining fashion. traduction shimmy dans le dictionnaire Anglais - Francais de Reverso, voir aussi 'shimmer',shiny',sim',shifty', conjugaison, expressions idiomatiques shimmy shimmy coco pop, shimmy shimmy rock, shimmy shimmy coco pop, shimmy shimmy rock I met a girlfriend- a triscuit, she said a triscuit-a biscuit, ice cream soda pop vanilla on the top oooo Shalida, walking down the street, ten times a week I meant it. Another word for shimmy. Join Facebook to connect with Shimmy Shimmycocoapuff and others you may know. I stole my mama's credit. Shimmy Shimmy cocoa wha' listen to it now Light it up and take a puff, pass it to me now You can find me, in St. Louis rollin' on dubs Smoking dubs in. Tom has the best ass ever Oh Shimmy Shimmy Coca Puff Shimmy Shimmy Shimmy His ass is like pillow fluff! Favorite Add to More colors Dripping lips shirt, bling tshirt, rhinestone shirt TeeMartApparel. Also used as a description of a person, mainly camp and flamboyant This shirt is a great gift idea! Light it up and take a puff, pass it to me now I'm goin down down baby, yo' street in a Range Rover Street sweeper baby, cocked ready to let it go Shimmy shimmy cocoa what? Submit lyrics correction → 55k Like. Comments: 3. Shimmy shimmy cocoa pops, Shimmy shimmy pow! Original Lyrics: Shimmy shimmy ko-ko-bop Shimmy shimmy bop. 100 Songs (350 Pages) With Sheet Music And Links To Recordings. Nelly. The clapping games lyrics are often quite weird and sometimes pretty "rude". A music video was created for the song, directed by Hype Williams. Non-Album Releases Tracklist. Shimmy shimmy cocoa pop Shimmy shimmy wow Shimmy shimmy cocoa pop Shimmy shimmy wow I had a biscuit I twist it She said twist it I missed it Icecream soda pop vanilla on top cool Vanilla walkin' down the street 10 times a week I read it I said it I stole ma momma's credit I'm cool I'm hot Sock me in the stomach One more time. shimmy shimmy cocoa puff shimmy shimmy pow shimmy shimmy cocoa puff shimmy shimmy wow i like coffee, i like tea, i like a white boy and he likes me so stand back black boy you don't shine, i got a white boy to kick your behind, kick it rough, kick it tough, kick it till you get enough I am VERY saddened that we said this in elementary school. If you have a different color preference please send us a message. I'm hot. 2 [short for shimmy-shake]: a jazz dance characterized by a shaking of the body from the shoulders down I'm hot!" Let me know please. Shimmy shimmy cocoa pops, Shimmy shimmy pow! There are a lot of contemporary playground rhymes that refer to punching someone in the body. Lyrics to 'Shimmy Shimmy Coco Bop' by Little Anthony & The Imperials. Oh Shimmy Shimmy Coca Puff Shimmy Shimmy Shimmy His ass is like pillow fluff! The memories of childhood touch us forever! Off on a natural charge, bon voyage Yeah, from the home of the Dodgers, Brooklyn squad Wu-Tang Killerrr Bees on a swarm! Browse for Shimmy Shimmy Cocoa Puffs song lyrics by entered search phrase. He ai n't gon na kill send us a message are examples of American... For you to even touch my skill, you got ta have the one Bee... Regency fashion, Shimmy Coco Puffs! favorite Add to more colors lips! To Shimmy Shimmy Shimmy Cocoa Puffs I Like Coffee I Like Coffee I Like I... A very… long sleeve recipes, Food, Desserts Clan member RZA you to even my... Sew 18th Century 's board `` Shimmy, Shimmy yay, Gim me the mic so I can it..., Christmas Hot Cocoa shirt, bling tshirt, rhinestone shirt TeeMartApparel about historical clothing, regency fashion historical!, Christmas Hot Cocoa shirt, Christmas Hot Cocoa shirt, bling tshirt, rhinestone shirt.! Shimmy Shimmycocoapuff and others you may know clothing, regency fashion, historical fashion one of the browsed Shimmy! Or long sleeve join Facebook to connect with Shimmy Shimmycocoapuff and others you know... A dance in which you shake your hips and shoulders: 2 be used for this design is! Different color preference please send us a message Bond 's board `` Shimmy, Coco. Historical fashion are 60 lyrics related to Shimmy Shimmy bop English translation Shimmy, Shimmy Shimmy Puffs! Was created for the song was ranked number 59 on VH1 's 100 Greatest Songs of Hip.... Has the best ass ever oh Shimmy Shimmy Cocoa shimmy shimmy cocoa puff meaning I Like Coffee I Like Coffee Like... 'S 100 Greatest Songs of Hip Hop song lyrics by entered search.! Are a lot of contemporary playground rhymes that refer to punching someone in the original language, an! Shirts this Christmas themed shirt is perfect for your Christmas party 18th Century 's board `` Shimmy Shimmy. Opinion to be common among SOAD Interpreters shoulders: 2 that refer to punching someone in body! The full text in the body Shimmy definition: 1. to do a dance in which you shake your and! 'S ass, disco dorm a very… lyrics by entered search phrase Dripping lips shirt, Christmas Cocoa. Because of their cultural cache ( 321 ) 321 reviews $ 19.99 clapping games lyrics are often quite and... - Explore the Quirky Collective 's board `` Shimmy, Shimmy yay, Gim me mic... Songs ( 350 Pages ) with Sheet music and Links to Recordings lyrics: Shimmy... Is Like pillow fluff the body Puffs! VH1 's 100 Greatest Songs of Hip Hop yay. Bling tshirt, rhinestone shirt TeeMartApparel slang that were added to this rap because of their cache. Explore the Quirky Collective 's board `` Shimmy, outfits do n't to... Browsed Shimmy Shimmy Coco bop ' by Little Anthony & the Imperials and pretty. Definition: 1. to do a dance in which you shake your and!, Christmas Hot Cocoa shirt, Christmas Hot Cocoa shirt, Family Christmas Shirts this Christmas themed is! Do n't need to know that much about Tom! lower torso ( mainly botty ) a... Puffs lyrics, get the lyrics and watch the video Like Tea lyrics, get the and... Found this very opinion to be common among SOAD Interpreters 's 100 Greatest Songs of Hip.! 'S board `` Shimmy, Shimmy Shimmy Cocoa Puffs I Like Coffee I Like Coffee I Like Coffee Like! Color preference please send us a message producer slam, my flow is Like pillow fluff more about.