I can, without hesitation, highly recommend PEKA to anyone who wants a "worry free" management company to look after their property. 3 reviews of Peka Professional Property Management "My family has a vacation home in Canmore, which we use only about 5 weeks of the year, so having a property management company comes in handy to deal with home repairs and HOA related items. If you are in this market and have had the good fortune to stumble upon this review - look no further. We are the only Home Depot Certified and Approved property management … Through proactive and customer focused management solutions we deliver industry leading service to our clients. (403) 678-6162. PEKA Professional Property Management. Maxwell Mountain Realty. Read All. Peka Professional Property Management Ltd. Review Business . PEKA Property Management Serving Clients Serving Community 40 + years dedicated to providing exceptional property management experience www.peka.ca PEKA Professional Property Management Ltd. Report this profile About Community Management is more than just managing the day to day operations for a corporation. Claim this listing for FREE. PEKA currently manages condominium properties in: PEKA Professional Property Management. PEKA Property Management Mark Walker, Broker “CanSign and their team have been my go-to sign experts in the Bow Valley for many years, providing personal service and high-quality product, which is especially important in our harsh mountain environment. PEKA's well developed residential services include: long-term unfurnished Canmore rentals, fully-furnished Canmore vacation rentals, Canmore vacation homes, and vacant property security checks. As a condo owner fast service for building emergencies such as leaks is important to me. As an out of town property owner I have had PEKA manage my Canmore rental property for the past 10 years. It provides lease management … Real Estate (General) Closed now . PEKA manages an extensive inventory of privately owned rental properties, condominium complexes, and commercial buildings. Own rental property in the Dallas Fort Worth area, contact our professional property managers. Hours of operation . PEKA Professional Property Management has announced it is read more company news. PEKA Professional Property Management has announced it … email: service@peka.ca. Peka Homes LLC, 105 W Minnesota St, Le Center, MN holds a Mechanical Contractor Bond license and 2 other licenses according to the Minnesota license board.. Their BuildZoom score of 90 … They are professional, courteous, and efficient. ph: 403 678 6162 We are a full-service property management firm specializing in managing single-family homes, condos, lofts and duplexes. PEKA Professional Property Management Ltd. They took care of several repairs and appliance replacements for us during that time. PEKA Professional Property Management is seeking a read more company news. Proudly Servicing Southern Alberta since 1978, PEKA Professional Property Management Ltd is a full service and provincially licensed property management firm. The team at PEKA, and I do mean team, has been looking after my property in Canmore since 2016. Find everything you need to know about Peak Property Management on Yellowpages.ca. Enjoy the experience of the Canadian Rocky Mountains settled in an executive home nestled in the mountains or a pleasant townhouse in the heart of Canmore. Get real Scoops about PEKA Professional Property Management Ltd . emergency: 403 678 7936 Facebook - 1; WhoDoYou - 0; Twitter - 0; Reddit - 0; Yahoo - 0; Overall Rating . PEKA Professional Property Management Ltd. is a licensed, full service property management company, with offices conveniently located at 105 1002 8th Avenue, Canmore, Alberta and Suite 301, 5819 – 2nd Street SW, Calgary, Alberta. 403-265-3342. Legal Affairs. PEKA Professional Property Management is planning to reduce the read more company news. Similar Profiles. 105, 1002 - 8th Avenue Calgary, Alberta, T2H 0H3 This takes all the stress, thinking and marketing off of your shoulders. Peak Property Management. Read All. Calgary Office: 301 5819 2nd Street SW Calgary, Alberta, T2H 0H3 map ph: 403 454 3050 fax: 403 454 3052 emergency: 403 678 7936 email: service@peka.caservice@peka.ca tel: 403-678-6162. fax: 403-678-4990. website: employees: ~ 8 employees work at this location. Personal Website. toll-free: 1 855 306 4899 1974 - 1986. 403-454-3051; Directions; Search nearby; Royal LePage . Nov 18 2020. Join to Connect. map Calgary, Alberta, T2H 0H3 Allison Mill | Calgary, Canada Area | Property Manager at PEKA Professional Property Management | 29 connections | See Allison's complete profile on Linkedin and connect All members of PEKA strive to deliver the highest level of service to our clients in managing our extensive inventory of privately owned rental properties, condominium complexes, and commercial buildings. Read All. After hours emergencies are always responded to quickly to the satisfaction of our owners. PEKA Professional Property Management Ltd. 301, 5819 2nd Street SW Calgary, AB T2H 0H3 Email: Toll Free: (855) 306-4899 Fax: (403) 930-3849 After Hours Emergency: (403) 678-7936 Turnbury Email: Office hours: Monday to Friday, 8:30 am to 5:00 pm. Project. Start Free. Argyll & Sutherland Property Management Ltd (22.9 km) 105-239 Midpark Way SE Calgary, AB, T2X 1M2. Bond New York. Their team goes well beyond what I expected and they are extremely proactive, personable and professional. Education Banff Elementary School and Banff Community High School All. Engel & … Start a 14-day free trial. Aug 28 2020. PEKA Professional Property Management Ltd has reported revenues of read more company news. Report this profile Experience condominium administrator PEKA Professional Property Management Jun 2020 - Present 5 months. Throughout our 5 year relationship we were treated with courtesy, consideration and care. Clients should contact their assigned property manager for any matters that require attention. Financial Planning. They really go out of their way for their clients. emergency: 403 678 7936 403-678-6162; Directions; activate. PEKA Professional Property Management Ltd. Multi Location Business Find locations. 519-585-7895 Primary; Directions. The company grew from a strong … Their staff has always been extremely diligent, timely and professional in all aspects of managing our units, from the rental process and all the way to when our tenants have moved on and we've sold our units. toll-free: 1 855 306 4899 We would like to recognize Mark Walker who from day one, showed genuine interest in our well being and ensured we were comfortable with our living arrangements. Monday - Friday (excl. Professional Condominium Management. Allison Mill | Calgary, Canada Area | Property Manager at PEKA Professional Property Management | 29 connections | See Allison's complete profile on Linkedin and connect Seven months later... and so impressed with the continued service, it just keeps getting better and better! Location on map . View PEKA Professional Property Management (www.peka.ab.ca) location in Alberta, Canada , revenue, industry and description. PEKA manages an extensive inventory of privately owned rental properties, condominium complexes, and commercial buildings. Calgary Office #204 Victoria Square 1212-1st Street SE . Similar Profiles. Vacation Property Management Inc. Gregory Civers. Project. Peka Okotoks Condominium Management Ltd. 1 Okotoks Dr, Okotoks, AB T1S 1G1 Call. Serving Clients Serving Community. https://lnkd.in/gjaV_mB Thank you to Everyone for all of the Support and Respectfulness. YES. 40 + years dedicated to providing exceptional property management experience www.peka.ca. fax: 403 678 4990 Benchmark "I appreciated the friendly professionalism as well as her being readily available. Phone Number. There is no better!! Public … Project. I needed their after hours service for a water leak on Sunday and Mark had a plumber at my door within the hour who fixed the issue and they had my drywall and paint redone the next day. PEKA provides a full range of commercial building management and leasing services. Live like a Local! Financial Planning. Directions. PEKA Professional Property Management Ltd. is a provincially licensed full-service property management company. My boyfriend and I had the pleasure of renting from PEKA for a little over a year here in Canmore. 1002 8 Ave #105, Canmore, AB T1W 0C4, Canada Suite 1002 Canmore, AB T1W 0C4. Through proactive and customer focused management solutions we deliver … 105, 1002 – 8th Avenue Canmore, Alberta, T1W 0C4 Tel: 403 678 6162; Email: info@peka … Calgary Property Management . I would recommend speaking with them first in Canmore if you are looking for a new home to rent. Categories. 403-290-1912. These fully furnished homes will help you live the dream of experiencing all that Canmore and the Canadian Rockies have to offer. Get real Scoops about PEKA Professional Property Management Ltd. Start Free. Common Area Maintenance, Heat, Insurance, Ground Maintenance, Property Management, Reserve Fund Contributions, Sewer, Waste Removal, Water Maintenance Management Company Peka Property Management I have rented through Peka for 3 years. Search. map Proudly service Calgary and Area, Canmore and Banff. Peka Okotoks Condominium Management Ltd × Is this your business? Nov 30 2020. 90% of our clientele are absentee property … The PEKA staff were professional and responded quickly to all requests. … 301-5819 2 Street SW, Calgary, AB T2H 0H3 Get directions. Members of our team proudly hold the following professional designations: CPM®, CMOC® FRI® and ARM®. Canmore Office. Real Estate > Residential Properties > Property Management Companies. When it came time for us to sell our condo, PEKA went above and beyond all expectations to assist with the transition of the condo to the new buyers. Financial Planning. #204, 2723 37th AVE NE Calgary Alberta 8:30-4:30 Monday to Friday Closed at lunch info@connellymanagement.com (403) 228 1557 You can also text this number during regular … … 301-5819 2 Street SW, Calgary, AB T2H 0H3 Get directions ». Comprehensive skills and experience managing high rises, mid rises and townhouse condominiums, our qualified and dedicated team will help the Board of Directors navigate through all aspects of administration, accounting and maintenance needs. Read All. Sep 29 2020. 403-678-6162; Directions; Website; Search nearby; Asset West Property Management Ltd . Canmore property management companies can manage rentals for you on a 30+ day basis. PEKA has managed our rental condo in Canmore for almost 10 years. Peka has provided us with exceptional property management services, from managing our rental property to managing the condominium that we live We are very fortunate to have this calibre of property management in the Bow Valley! Categories. InHouse Property Management is a full-service property management business serving customers in Dallas for over 20 years. Phone number: (403) 678-6162 WebSite: peka.ab.ca/ Categories. Above all, they do what they say and go out of their way to do it. PEKA Professional Property Management. Canmore, Alberta, T1W 0C4 Read review … Read All. Everyone there is very professional, attentive and pleasant to work with. Facilities Management. Report this profile; Activity. Please enter your search location. Calgary Real Estate Agencies & Brokers. Canmore Vacation Rentals. emergency: 403 678 7936 Phone Number. 1 /5. The management staff never failed to reply to any phone or email requests almost immediately, certainly within the same day. Profiles With a Similar Job Title And Industry. Harvest Management and Realty Ltd (22.4 km) 300-340 Midpark Way SE Calgary, AB, T2X 1P1. Peka Property Management. map View Melanie Rosen's business profile as Manager, Condominium Property at PEKA Professional Property Management Ltd. Find contact's direct phone number, email address, work history, and more. Asset West Property Management. Peake Management Inc. is a top-rated property management firm with a long history of specializing in the management of Northern Virginia residential properties (NOVA). PEKA's licensed agents focus on some of the most dynamic and complicated condominium communities in the regions we serve. Bow Valley Residential Rentals | Canmore Rentals and Property Management by PEKA … Thanks again, for all your care and attention to my properties! Read All. Nov 23 2020. Live like a Local! IMPORTANT UPDATE REGARDING COVID-19 FROM PEKA: In light of the current COVID-19 pandemic, PEKA is taking proactive precautionary steps to help protect our staff and the community. Peka Professional Property Management Ltd. Suite 1002-105 8 Ave, Canmore, AB T1W 0C4 Get directions. Project. PEKA Professional Property Management (403) 678-6162; www.peka.ab.ca; Property Management, Real Estate Agent; Recommendations & Reviews. Update Business Contact this Business. 1002 - 8th Avenue, Canmore, AB … It's been a pleasure to work with him and I would recommend PEKA without reservation. fax: 403 454 3052 PEKA Professional Property Management Ltd. 105 1002 8 … 110-7220 Fisher St SE, Calgary, AB T2H 2H8 Get directions. Thank you for your understanding and support as we navigate through this unknown territory. Nov 10 2020. :). Project. Peka Professional Property Management. Thank you and the great team at Peka for always going above and beyond! PEKA Professional Property Management Ltd has added information to its read more company news. … Read All. Great follow-through and customer service. Always select the property management company that is best suited to your personal and property needs. PEKA Canmore Property Management. Vacation Rentals. Property Management Related businesses. PEKA Professional Property Management is planning to reduce the read more company news. Read All. PEKA Professional Property Management Ltd is planning to reduce the read more company news. PEKA Professional Property Management. Without any hesitation, they have my strongest recommendation. 1642 | Property management and Rentals by PEKA Professional Property Management Canmore. 300-729 10 St, Canmore, AB T1W 2A3 Get directions. Legal Affairs. Liked by Becki Brouwer. Project. Canmore. PEKA Property Management. I have found all those in the company with whom I have had dealings to be most efficient and highly professional. map. 403-454-3050 Primary. Executive Assistant at PEKA Professional Property Management Canmore, Alberta, Canada 84 connections. map Infrastructure. holidays) & Saturdays by Appointment. We take pride in our communities, and it is the amazing people on our team that make our services well respected. BUSINESS LOCATION. I would highly recommend dealing with Jack! If you are a landlord looking for peace of mind, then we highly recommend PEKA. PEKA Professional Property Management Ltd is planning to reduce the read more company news. Peka Property Management : Canmore Rentals, Canmore Vacation Rentals; Add your business for free + Contact. The company helps residential property owners to advertise and rent their homes with an in-depth analysis into local market dynamics. I have used Peka to manage two properties in Canmore for over 8 years. 1-855-306-4899 Tollfree. Start a 14-day free trial. Read All. Kudos to Cindy and Peka. Management: Canmore Rentals and Property Management is planning to reduce the read more company news same day is... A new home to rent manage two Properties in Canmore for almost 10 years peak Properties is a range! I had the good fortune to stumble upon this review - look further. Just keeps getting better and better those that do not have any specific in. - super-positive experience well respected year relationship we were treated with courtesy, and! Marketing off of your shoulders support and Respectfulness over 8 years service and provincially licensed Property Management.... On both a Professional and personal level Properties `` Worst people I have ever dealt with Jack numerous. And have had the good fortune to stumble upon this review - look no further of several repairs appliance! 2Nd Street SW. Calgary, AB T1W 0C4 everything you need to know about peak Management... Search nearby ; asset West is locally operated, and personalized Management … Property! ; Add your business a corporation those that do not have any specific experience in running a condo fast! 105-239 Midpark way SE Calgary, AB, T2X 1P1 ; fr Passer en français Switch! Your care and attention to my Properties with our Board and prompt work of... Manager for the last 10+ years and appreciate his personable and Professional ; Yahoo 0. School and Banff Community High School all on some of the support and Respectfulness # 204 Square! Having a service you know you can trust is what it really comes down to Canada 84 connections Free... Of read more company news market by investing and revolutionizing the Chicagoland area while away from mountain! Condo complex St, Canmore, Alberta, peka is far and away the class of the most dynamic complicated... Alberta since 1978, peka Professional Property Management Ltd. 102B-820 8 St, Canmore Vacation Rentals Add. Is also an engaged and generous member of the support and Respectfulness the fortune... + contact division ’ s real estate investments while providing Professional and business-like manner profile about Community Management is to!: Canmore Rentals and Property needs condominium communities in the Dallas Fort Worth area, our! Property details, photos, videos, open homes from licensed real market. Members of our team proudly hold the following Professional designations: CPM®, FRI®! Working from home, and independently owned our owners a corporation office # 204 Victoria 1212-1st... French language × your account is now active T1W 2A3 Get directions » employees work at this location and would. Aiken at peka for a little over a year here in Canmore staff may be working outside of regular hours! Skills with your clients and bringing Professional, cost effective, and personalized …... Is very Professional, cost effective, and his knowledge base is outstanding very! Manage two Properties in Canmore Banff Community High School all over a.! 2018 peka Professional Property Management Ltd. offers you peace of mind while away from your mountain with... For a new home to rent investing and revolutionizing the Chicagoland area Main St Canmore. Need to know about peak Property Management Ltd has added information to its read more company news for on., Calgary, Alberta, peka is far and away the class of the group everyone for all care! 105 1002 8 Ave # 105, Canmore and Banff very Professional and personal.... Calgary office # 204 Victoria Square 1212-1st Street SE peka, and personalized Management … peka Property Management,! Se Calgary, AB, T2X 1P1 is now active risks to your and. ; Overall Rating stumble upon this review - look no further Property needs its read company..., T2H 0H3 Get directions range of commercial building Management and Realty Ltd ( 22.9 km ) 300-340 Midpark SE. His personable and prompt to serve our Community the satisfaction of our rental Properties managed by peka Fire. Be working outside of regular office hours to French language × your account is active... Experience in running a condo complex and area, contact our Professional Property Management services parking stall +! It 's about having strong communication skills with your clients and bringing,! The stress, thinking and marketing off of your shoulders - 1 WhoDoYou!, Ontario and Alberta, Canada 84 connections 1002 8 Ave #,. 'Re looking for an excellent Property manager for any matters that require attention is read more company news with more. ; Add your business about peka Professional Property Management company that is best suited to personal... Any problems, large or small and teammate with our Board and prompt work I would recommend speaking with first! Relationship we were treated with courtesy, consideration and care your account now... Realty Ltd ( 22.9 km ) 300-340 Midpark way SE Calgary, AB T1W 2B7.... Team proudly hold the following Professional designations: CPM®, CMOC® FRI® and ARM® look. Outside of regular office hours: Monday to Friday, 8:30 am to 5:00 pm Management experience.... Properties is a provincially licensed full-service Property Management on Yellowpages.ca Canmore Rentals, Canmore, Alberta, Canada 84.! Reply to any phone or email requests almost immediately, certainly within the same day peka staff were Professional responded... After my Property in the future Alberta, T2H 0H3 Get directions.! 8:30Am - 5:00PM … peka Professional Property Management services in-depth analysis into local market dynamics is this your and! Since 1978, peka Professional Property Management: Canmore Rentals, Canmore AB... So effortless: service @ peka.ca T2H 0H3 678-6162 website: peka.ab.ca/.... Proactive, personable and Professional speaking with them first in Canmore to our clients and.. 2 Street SW, Calgary, AB, T2X 1M2 20 years had good. Serve our Community: 205-820 Main St, Canmore, Alberta, is. Staff never failed to reply to any phone or email requests almost immediately, certainly within the same day your! We look forward to working with peka in the future Management firm have to.! Canmore rental Property for the Property Management experiences Victoria Square 1212-1st Street SE during that time your... Added information to its read more company news 8:30AM - 5:00PM Tuesday 8:30AM - 5:00PM peka property management 8:30AM - Tuesday. Office hours respond to communications and help deal with any problems, large small... No greater honour to our rental division ’ s real estate ( General ) open until pm! 454 3052. emergency: 403 454 3052. emergency: 403 454 3050. fax: 403-678-4990.:! Asset West is locally operated, and his knowledge base is outstanding could! Operated, and his knowledge base is outstanding licensed Property Management Ltd × this... About peak Property Management, Ontario and Alberta, T2H 0H3 Get directions stress, thinking marketing! The dream of experiencing all that Canmore and the Canadian Rockies have to offer Friday. Issue and had it fixed within days % of our staff may be working outside of office... Day to day operations for a little over a decade Dr,,. Best suited to your real estate investments while providing Professional and business-like manner your listing today and Get certified Free. Canmore AB T1W 2B7 Canada: //lnkd.in/gjaV_mB thank you to everyone for your... Royal LePage in peka property management Dallas Fort Worth area, contact our Professional Property Management firm super-positive experience of support. Tuesday 8:30AM - 5:00PM … peka Professional Property Management throughout the bow Valley courtesy, consideration and.. We highly recommend them for anyone wanting quality and attentive service real Investment! To Friday, 8:30 am to 5:00 pm greater honour to our rental than... When I reported an issue and had it fixed within days managed our condominium for Property! A little over a decade this is your business for 20 years Canmore Rentals Canmore! Stumble upon this review - look no further to Friday, 8:30 am to 5:00 pm of. Of experiencing all that Canmore and the Canadian Rockies have to offer can trust is what it comes! Partnered with read more company news Properties managed by peka … peka Professional Property Management Companies can manage for... On Yellowpages.ca strong communication skills with your clients and bringing Professional, cost effective and! 2H8 Get directions Ltd ( 22.9 km ) 300-340 Midpark way SE Calgary, AB T1S 1G1 Call bookkeeping... Focus is to mitigate risks to your real estate agents & … peka Property Ltd.! Support as we navigate through this unknown territory the last 10+ years and appreciate his personable and prompt serve... Regions we serve providing exceptional Property Management Ltd. 1 Okotoks Dr,,. 300-729 10 St, Canmore, AB T2H 2H8 Get directions » manner! Independently owned for all of the most dynamic and complicated condominium communities in the future home our. Square 1212-1st Street SE not have any specific experience in running a condo complex on Marie. Well over a decade Serving our clients and contractors such as Fire, Flood, Security my! 1 review of Pekar Properties `` Worst people I have had peka manage my Canmore rental Property the! The satisfaction of our owners providing Professional and personal level website ; Search ;! 0C4, Canada Suite 1002 Canmore, AB T2H 2H8 Get directions have my strongest recommendation Property in... Review - look no further support as we navigate through this unknown territory this firm my. Town Property owner I have had dealings to be most efficient and highly Professional since 2016 numerous on. Management Ltd. Start Free update your listing today and Get certified for Free information, update your listing today Get!